1x1 with Alexkeeeler

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alexkeeeler

Postby buckskin. » Wed May 17, 2017 8:33 pm

The girl sat quietly for a moment, just thinking of how to reply as there wasn't much you could actually say in response to those words and it felt awkward to thank him. Amelia nodded slowly "I guess I was raised to treat people with respect, no matter who they were."
she suggested with a shrug "I'm sure there are some people who would be friends with you." she attempted to reassure.
Thunderbolt Tolter Stable-Gypsy stable
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Wed May 17, 2017 8:41 pm

He nodded, the man made it awkward by saying those things to her, but he didn't care. "Good." Xavier simply said and took his sunglasses off. The room was probably dark enough to hide the bruise. Leaning back, he put his hands behind his head and let out a yawn. "Then how come no one ever has been?"
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Wed May 17, 2017 8:48 pm

Amelia watched as he took of his sunglasses and to her dismay the dullness of the room didn't illuminate what she suspected to be a black eye so let it be for now "Well, you can be rather intimidating at times." she suggested and glanced back to the television which had just began to play The Simpsons.
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Thu May 18, 2017 4:56 am

"Really? How?" Asked the man as he looked at her sitting up more. He didn't think of himself as intimidating, not at all. Never has he tried either, maybe because he barely spoke and always gave glares instead of smiles towards people. What can he say? People suck.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Thu May 18, 2017 6:44 pm

Amelia quickly looked down at her phone as she got a reminder "You just have the look about you." she replied as she stood up from the lounge "I have to quickly have an interview with my music teacher, you can come watch if you want." she suggested. The girl has been accepted into a music school across the country but hadn't been able to attend, luckily for her she was able to do a distant education course which allowed her to do performances over Skype and her teacher sent assignments through gmail.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Thu May 18, 2017 7:11 pm

"What look?" He asked, curiously. What would be so intimidating about his look? Xavier watched Amelia on her phone. "Watch? No I'm fine I don't wanna interrupt you." The man said quickly standing, going towards his room. She didn't want him near her anyway, also it was late. Yawning, he grabbed his sunglasses and walked towards the door.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Thu May 18, 2017 7:20 pm

The girl nodded "Okay, sorry if i'm a little loud." she warned as she started walking up the wall way towards the little studio, as she entered the room she immediately started setting up her gear then connected to her teacher on Skype, a sixty something lady who could be the sweetest person in the world one minute then act like someone stole her car the next. "Good evening." she greeted with the guitar resting on her knee, the assignment was to put her own twist on a song. As her teacher asked her to start, Amelia took deep breath and began to play/sing her take on Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer.

(voice claim: Haley Klinkhammer
)
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Thu May 18, 2017 8:08 pm

Xavier had been hiding out in his room for a while, staring up at the boring white ceiling. Letting out a sigh, he shut his blue eyes as he tried to sleep. But when he heard the voice, he laid there and listened. It was soft and beautiful, and he knew who it was. Sitting up, he rubbed his eyes before walking towards the sound. Standing outside her door, he leaned against the wall and continued to listen to her sing.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Thu May 18, 2017 8:17 pm

The teen sat quietly for a moment after finishing her song and waited for her teacher to finish her marking, once the elderly lady looked up she began to speak "How did I go?" she asked with a hint of nervousness in her tone "Lovely, Amelia. But i'd like to hear another song tonight so I can decide who to partner you up with." replied the lady. Amelia nodded slightly "Is that for a new assignment?" she asked politely "Yes, the facility has decided to partner up male and female students for some kind of duet for out end of semester performance, so if you may, go ahead." instructed the teacher.

Amelia waited for a moment as she chose a song in her head "Okay, I'm ready when you are." she replied politely and waited for the nod that signified that she could start. The teen began to sing her favourite childhood song, the one that her grandmother would sing to her at bed time, Jolene by Dolly Parton.

(voice claim: Haley Klinkhammer)
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Thu May 18, 2017 8:59 pm

Xavier didn't know what to do but to just listen. Soon later, he sat down on the ground by her door and kept hearing the angelic voice from inside the room. It was very soothing, he felt himself getting tired. Not long after, he dozed off with a smile on his face. This was the first time he smiled that was a genuine one.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me