[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ ROLEPLAY THREAD ]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

FogClan's Visit #005

Postby RoxyTBDW » Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:11 am

FogClan
Cats Attending: Fogspirit, Cygnuswillow, Garwhisker, Reedwade, Lotus

Fogspirit | She/they | Pathfinder (Leader) | 41 Moons | RPing with: Cyanstar (QuickClan) wrote:"Yes, I don't believe I would hunt underground, either!" she laughed. "It's very good that you'll still have something to hunt during Leaf-bare. Tunnels are like jackpots." She flicked her tail. "Well, we usually like to get out paws wet and fish around, but we don't mind hunting on land. We do have to watch out for crocodiles. When we were named MarshClan, there was a cat who nearly was eaten by a crocodile, so it gets pretty nerve-wracking when you hear a splash behind you." She could imagine the sight of a large reptile with many, sharp teeth chasing after a cat. "I'm glad you're Clan is being fed. How about the weather? It's pretty gloomy and cloudy most of the time in camp, but when we get sunshine it's nice to just sit back and relax in the sun."

Cygnuswillow | He/him | Stand-in (Deputy) | 46 Moons | RPing with: ??? wrote:He sat over next to Fogspirit, tucking his paws underneath his body to loaf comfortably. He closed his eyes, slowly lashing his tail and nearly knocking his leader over. After she slightly hissed at him, he stopped lashing his tail and sniffed the air, eyes still closed. He opened his eyes, looking at the mass of cats. He reached over for a small stone and began batting it with his paws to keep himself entertained for the time being.

Garwhisker | He/they | Curer (Med Cat) | 25 Moons | RPing with: ??? wrote:They slowly trudged over to the other medicine cats, trying to avoid anyone's gaze. They really didn't want to be here, but they decided that they couldn't make his first official first gathering bad, so Garwhisker looked over to the nearest medicine cat and cracked a joke to try and cheer themself up and potentially make a new friend. They smiled from whisker to whisker, trying to make themself as welcoming as they possibly could and puffing out their chest.

Reedwade | They/them | Member (Warrior) | 19 Moons | RPing with: Sandflower (MeadowClan) wrote:They nervously looked around. They noticed a sandy-colored she-cat and sort of 'hopped' over to them. They sat down with their paws neatly tucked into the grass and smiled. "Hello, room for me?" They were trying to brush off their nerves, but what if the other cats didn't like them? Were they too intrusive? Too open? Too cheerful? Should they be more serious? They fixed their face to look as serious as possible now that they thought about it.

Lotus | She/him | In-Training (Apprentice) | 8 Moons | RPing with: Russetpaw (QuickClan hehe) wrote:"Yeah, it is. There is so many cats here..." Her eyes swept over the mass of cats and she recognized a couple from patrols or her own Clan. "Yikes... Being stepped on sounds... scary." She closed her eyes, focusing on just Russetpaw's voice as she spoke. "Which Clan is yours?" she calmly said as she opened her eyes again. She tried looking for a blue cat, thinking Cyanstar was blue. Then she spotted her leader and briefly made eye contact with her and realized the cat she was talking to must've been Cyanstar because of his blue eyes.
Reworking sig - She/they
Chicoon Hub

My interests change a lot...
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Squidclan | august '23 gathering | 010

Postby selkirks » Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:11 am

𝙨𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙙𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙣 !!

isopodstar - male - 57m - leader - tags; cricketfur

isopodstar gazed around the gathering, seeing a few other clans. he glanced back at his small party. the black tom much preferred having a small group go to the gathering with him- much easy to keep eyes on them. with a flick of his tail, his cats dispersed. as isopodstar looked around, he sat down, folding his paws below him.

sootblotch - nb - 43m - deputy - tags; lechwe's flinch

sootblotch couldn't help but agree with the other cat. fish scales weren't fun, but neither was squirrel fur. the gray tabby listened as lechwe's flinch spoke, and sootblotch meowed, "we have three separate ranks. hunters, fighters, and scouts. most cats are hunters and fighters, though, we only have one scout right now." sootblotch said, "our trainees do learn the skills of all three, though, just in case." sootblotch mewed before continuing, "though, as an earl, im expected to hunt and fight, so ive got to keep my skills sharp." they meowed. "our hunters only due hunting patrols, and our fighters only do border patrols, but i get the luxury of doing both." sootblotch mewed with sarcasm, uncommon for the earl. "does your clan have a deputy of some sort?" sootblotch asked curiously. it would make sense if the other clan had a deputy, but sootblotch was curious if it was a lineage-based role, like matriarchs.

basatan - male - 41m - healer - tags; sandsplash

basatan smiled at sandsplash, glad that he had chosen such a friendly cat to strike up a conversation with, "yup! im what most clans call a medicine cat." basatan sat down before continuing, "i like being a healer, especially in the warmer months. lots of herbs to gather under the warm sun." he stopped and licked his paw before dragging it over his ear. noting sandsplash's longer coat, basatan added, "but in the colder months its a pain to gather in such cold weather. especially going to gatherings- its a bit of a nightmare for hairless cats like me." he chuckled.
selkirks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

northclan 3

Postby alicent » Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:23 am

NORTHCLAN

northstar • 25m, tom, lord commander • tagged : splashfall

splashfall is much older than him, the young lord commander notes — compared to the quickclan deputy, he must seem like a youth. and yet, northstar has always borne much weight upon his shoulders. the death of his clan, the previous lord commander, his mate… he’s lost much, but gained leadership of a clan as a result. sometimes it feels like he’s aged forty moons overnight. “thank you. it was.” he lost everyone, after all. “that’s true. they’re much wiser than i give them credit for sometimes.” he sighs a little, softly. and yet if he could, he’d do anything to get what he’d lost back. but he knows cats can’t return from the dead, no matter how much he wishes they could. “oh, yes. it’s quite frigid there — but it’s home. and it actually gets to be quite pleasant during newleaf and greenleaf. that’s when all the green appears, and the mountains appear to be much warmer.” he listens with interest as splashfall describes his home, and nods. “i can imagine. the moorland sounds nice though, even despite the wind. do you get much snow there?” he returns the deputy’s grin, feeling quite at ease with the tom. “lots of different things. snakes, mice — we fish in the river sometimes by our greenleaf hunting grounds, and we catch snowy owls in the sky. i quite like the snowshoe hares especially. does quickclan have a lot of rabbits?”
alicent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

AUGUST 2023 - 016

Postby chaotic creativity » Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:00 am

CHESSCLAN !!

Sootpelt | Tom - Warrior - 61 Moons - Tagged: Troutpelt (MeadowClan)
      "Oh, come on now! There's just something about running so fast that the entire world blurs and you can barely feel the ground beneath your paws," his voice turned wistful as his eyes glazed over with the memory of his journey here. Realizing he had trailed off into daydreaming, he shook his head and sighed at himself. "Well, welcome to the Gatherings then! Yeah, ChessClan comes just about every time now that I think about it. Obviously the same cats don't always go; it's such a long journey to ask the same cat to make over and over again. That's why it's just me this time around," he explained quickly, wondering if Troutpelt would think it weird that he was the only one of his Clan attending. As she admitted her worries of sticking out, Sootpelt couldn't help but roll his eyes and gesture at the huge crowd of cats. "With so many unique cats here, there's absolutely no way someone could stick out, even if they had horns growing out of their head! And that's saying something, considering one of my clanmates actually does," he snorted, thinking about Taureauwhisper. "Trust me, there's new cats every single moon and most cats here don't even notice it. The attendees change just about every moon, so we're all used to never seeing the same face twice," he said as he cast a glance around in a futile attempt to spot even a single cat he recognized.

OUTBACK RUNNERS !!

Charcoalgleam | Molly - Warrior - 66 Moons - Tagged: Alpinemask (QuickClan)
      "I just can't figure out how there are so many out there to make sure that essentially the same group never comes twice," she chuckled, finally spotting a smaller black and white cat slipping between trees while seemingly yelling at the sky. They were a weird one, that's for sure. Charcoalgleam paused to snort as Alpinemask spoke of his daughter's potential treatment of kits. "I haven't given it too much thought," she admitted. "I mean, if I find a nice molly, I might settle down and raise a litter or two with her. And that's one big if," she laughed, admittedly a little forcibly. She'd dreamed of it as a kit, a family to call her own, but it just never seemed like the right place or the right time or even the right cat. "It's not some big end goal for me, like I know it is for others, more of a side quest to complete if the opportunity arises," she added.

IGNEOUSCLAN !!
    Ghost | Tom - Warrior - 58 Moons - Tagged: Fawneyes (PinyonClan)
      Ghost nearly wrinkled his nose at Fawneyes's pity, the flashes of the pure agony in his clanmates' eyes when asked about the incident dragging to the front of his mind. "It's a bit of a story, if you don't mind," he murmured, looking over at her. "I wasn't a part of IgneousClan before they lived under the island. When I got there, they were a quiet and somber bunch. They used to be called AviaryClan. They shared a connection with a bird, and that bird carried the consciousness of all who came before who shared the connection with the same bird. It seemed the ancestors were unhappy with the way they were living, so they broke the connections. All at once, they said, like their hearts were being torn from their chests. Still reeling from the agony and confusion, a fire erupted from nowhere. It destroyed the forest faster than any natural thing should have been able to, toppling trees and destroying the camp. The fire stole over half of AviaryClan's lives from them. The few survivors were forced to travel away, and they were forced to settle beneath the island when they couldn't go on any longer. We haven't been able to find a new territory, so we're still there," he sighed, lifting his eyes to the sky. He hadn't witnessed the breaking of the bonds or the fire, but he could imagine the howls of terror and grief filling the air in the way Ravenstar had described. Some had even watched their own loved ones be ripped from them, others watched those they cared about sacrifice themselves to save another. It's no wonder they couldn't stomach the idea of ever living in a forest again. "As for prey, well, there's lots of fish!" he shrugged, remembering the way the scales felt on his tongue every time he was forced to eat one of the disgusting creatures. "I just know I'll be thankful once we find a new suitable place to live. I swear I can feel my lungs withering the longer we stay there," he chuckled.

THE ORDER OF THE HYENA !!

Lechwe's Flinch | Non-binary - Warrior - 22 Moons - Tagged: Sootblotch (SquidClan)
      Lechwe's Flinch could understand the benefits of such specialized ranks, but they also saw the drawbacks of making cats choose a lifelong path at such a young age. They understood it was different for medicine cats, they typically wanted to train from such a young age anyway, but they also understood that young cats often suffered from indecision and worry about their future even when just becoming a warrior. "We have an Aide, which is like the assistant to our Matriarch, and a Shadow, who is like a spy for the Matriarch who does all the dirty work and is the one to investigate upset grumblings in the Order. I guess a proclaimed heir would essentially serve as a deputy, but other than that, not really?" the statement turned into a question, as if Lechwe's Flinch wasn't quite sure. They weren't the most well-versed in life in the Order, so they were often uncertain about questions about the group as a whole. After all, it was the only Clan-like structure they had ever lived in.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

quickclan 12

Postby eagle, » Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:08 am

QUICKCLAN
cyanstar | tom, leader, 82m, tagged: fogspirit
indent"A cat? Getting eaten?" Cyanstar asked, his eyes wide with concern. "That sounds horrible. I barely like getting my paws wet on a regular day, I don't think I'd be able to keep my fur on if something like that tried to [b]eat me!"[/b] he said, alarmed by the very thought of the strange creature. He would have to send thanks to StarClan for keeping crocodiles away from his territory. "Who could possibly turn up their nose at a comfortable patch of sunshine? That's the best reward after a long day. But it's also so difficult to get apprentices up and about to train when the weather's like that," he paused, taking a moment to reconsider his words. "Though, it's also not easy to get them moving on rainy days either. But maybe your cats are more eager and disciplined than mine," he said with a laugh, nodding to where it seemed Russetpaw had started to make a friend with a young FogClan apprentice. "What types of skills do your apprentices learn during training?"

splashfall | tom, deputy, 86m, tagged: northstar
indent"We get decent amounts of snow, some winters more than others, of course. A lot of our warriors have short fur, which is fine for running long distances in the warmers seasons. But, in the past we've had to be strict about watching how long cats out exposed to the wind and snow," he explained. "Thankfully we've never had issues in the past with frostbite, but sometimes we do get enough snow that we'll be almost to our stomaches with it." Splashfall had only known the moorland and the surrounding forests, so it was very interesting for him to hear more about Northstar's territory. "Oh wow, uou hunt owls? That must take a lot of skill and practice. Very impressive." When Northstar asked about rabbits, Splashfall nodded enthusiastically. "Oh yes, rabbits are our primary prey for most parts of the year. They're very common on our territory, and hunting them has become something of a tradition in our clan. Our young warriors like to pride themselves in who can run the fastest, because that means that they usually have the best chance of catching rabbits on patrols," he said. "Of course, I was one of the young warriors that started that tradition, but that was a long time ago." It was a fond memory, one that felt like it came from a different lifetime. Before he was deputy, had a mate and kits, when Redstar was still alive. "You mentioned greenleaf hunting grounds. Does that mean that you move your camp as well, or do you just choose to hunt in different parts of your territory?" he asked Northstar.

alpinemask | tom, medicine cat, 87m, tagged: charcoalgleam
indent"That makes sense," Alpinemask said, nodding in understanding at Charcoalgleam's assessment of whether or not she imagined herself having a family in the future. "I honestly never thought it would happen to me. I didn't want much to do with any cats when I was younger. I lived as a housecat, and I thought that I was happy enough as I was. But, StarClan does have strange plans for all of us," he said. "If anyone told me that I would wind up as a clan medicine cat, I would've said that they had bees for brains, and here we are today. I mean, did you ever imagine that you'd wind up as a warrior?" He tipped his head, thoughtful. "What's meant to happen will come to pass, don't you think?"

shellpond | tom, warrior, 31m, tagged: moonblink
indentShellpond ducked his head, bashful as he spoke to Moonblink about his crush. It was a secret that he'd worked to hide for the past several moons, since the other tom had arrived in QuickClan - so much so that Shellpond had neglected to confide in any of his family about his feelings. So, when Moonblink offered her advice, Shellpond managed a tight smile. "I'll try. Thank you," he said. Though he wasn't sure if he was confident enough to make himself known, let alone have any clue what he could do to make Marigoldstream notice him, he knew that Moonblink was right. He'd never be happy unless he tried something. He let himself get caught up in her description of the coast. For a moment, he could've sworn that he felt the pull of wind in his fur and smelled the salty sea. "That sounds so strange," he said, though not unkindly. "Salty water that you can't even drink? That sounds useless. Could you at least fish or swim in it?" he asked. He felt an immense respect for Moonblink, having traveled so far, seen more in her lifetime than Shellpond supposed that he ever would. "It sounds like you've seen everything. That's amazing."

ambergleam | molly, warrior, 16m, tagged: bearstripe
indentambergleam hummed thoughtfully at bearstripe's words, thankful that she wasn't alone with her anxiety surrounding the gathering. "i'm not sure. i hope that they do, so we aren't alone feeling like this," she said. she turned her head, looking to where the leaders were gathered. though her view was partially obscured, she saw a flash of cyanstar blue pelt, and smiled to herself, feeling more secure with the knowledge that he wasn't far away if anything bad were to happen. "on the way here, cyanstar told me that he used to be super nervous when he started coming to gatherings. but that was ages ago, when he was a brand new warrior. now, i don't know if anything makes him nervous."
indent"no twolegs? that sounds like a dream," ambergleam gushed. just the thought of twolegs and their massive dogs made ambergleam shudder. but instead she leaned forward, ears pricked as bearstripe described meadowclan's territory. "meadowclan sounds gorgeous. we have some flowers in quickclan, but nothing like yours, i'm sure. but, don't you have to worry about bees? when i was a kit, my moms were always super nervous when we went near flowers, because she was scared that i'd get stung." she laughed at the memory of dandelionspring and autumnflower fussing over her and her siblings. "oh! or does anyone ever breathe in too much pollen and have to sneeze a lot? if i lived in meadowclan, i think i'd do that all time, i'd try to get to close to a flower to sniff it, and then regret it right away!"

russetpaw | molly, apprentice, 9m, tagged: lotus
indent"Oh! I'm sorry, I'm being super rude," she said, feeling her pelt suddenly burn with embarrassment. "I forgot to introduce myself. My name's Russetpaw, and I'm from QuickClan," she said, turning to follow Lotus' line of sight towards the leaders. "There's Cyanstar there," she said, pointing out the lithe QuickClan leader. "Is that your clan's leader?" she asked, craning her neck to try to get a better look at the leaders. She noticed the leaders look their way, and she ducked her head, hoping that Cyanstar wouldn't think that she was being snoopy. "Do you like your leader? She looks nice," Russetpaw said, turning back to her new friend.
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Squidclan | august '23 gathering | 011

Postby selkirks » Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:12 am

𝙨𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙙𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙣 !!

isopodstar gazed around the gathering, seeing a few other clans. he glanced back at his small party. the black tom much preferred having a small group go to the gathering with him- much easy to keep eyes on them. with a flick of his tail, his cats dispersed. as isopodstar looked around, he sat down, folding his paws below him.

the classic tabby nodded. aide seemed like a deputy-esque role, but the idea of a spy was entirely new to them. well, the idea of a rank being named spy. back before sootblotch joined squidclan, when they were a street cat, they remembered a few cats who would spy on others and deliver news to the leader of the cats. sootblotch couldn't help but wonder what lechwe's flinch meant about 'dirty work'. well, the gray tabby had an idea, but it was quite unpleasant and sootblotch didn't dare to ask for clarification. shaking out their fur, sootblotch felt the warm air around them. their pelt felt hot and sticky, and sootblotch silently cursed greenleaf for being so hot. "if i may ask, where's order of the hyena located?" sootblotch asked. wherever it was, the gray tabby made a mental note to never go there- they did not want to face hyenas.

basatan smiled at sandsplash, glad that he had chosen such a friendly cat to strike up a conversation with, "yup! im what most clans call a medicine cat." basatan sat down before continuing, "i like being a healer, especially in the warmer months. lots of herbs to gather under the warm sun." he stopped and licked his paw before dragging it over his ear. noting sandsplash's longer coat, basatan added, "but in the colder months its a pain to gather in such cold weather. especially going to gatherings- its a bit of a nightmare for hairless cats like me." he chuckled.
selkirks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

AUGUST 2023 - 017

Postby chaotic creativity » Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:27 am

CHESSCLAN !!

Sootpelt | Tom - Warrior - 61 Moons - Tagged: Troutpelt (MeadowClan)
      "Oh, come on now! There's just something about running so fast that the entire world blurs and you can barely feel the ground beneath your paws," his voice turned wistful as his eyes glazed over with the memory of his journey here. Realizing he had trailed off into daydreaming, he shook his head and sighed at himself. "Well, welcome to the Gatherings then! Yeah, ChessClan comes just about every time now that I think about it. Obviously the same cats don't always go; it's such a long journey to ask the same cat to make over and over again. That's why it's just me this time around," he explained quickly, wondering if Troutpelt would think it weird that he was the only one of his Clan attending. As she admitted her worries of sticking out, Sootpelt couldn't help but roll his eyes and gesture at the huge crowd of cats. "With so many unique cats here, there's absolutely no way someone could stick out, even if they had horns growing out of their head! And that's saying something, considering one of my clanmates actually does," he snorted, thinking about Taureauwhisper. "Trust me, there's new cats every single moon and most cats here don't even notice it. The attendees change just about every moon, so we're all used to never seeing the same face twice," he said as he cast a glance around in a futile attempt to spot even a single cat he recognized.

OUTBACK RUNNERS !!

Charcoalgleam | Molly - Warrior - 66 Moons - Tagged: Alpinemask (QuickClan)
      "To be honest, I didn't even know what a warrior was until I ended up in the Outback Runners's camp," she sighed wistfully, remembering that day of firsts, fears, and excitement. Maybe it was nostalgia clouding her memory, but she almost didn't recognize the judgement in other cats' eyes as their leader brought another new cat into their Clan. Her gaze drifted off and up until she saw the hints of dawn running through the sky. "Oh, crap! I sure do have to go now, otherwise I'll never make it back to camp before they send out search parties. I had a wonderful time getting to know you, Alpinemask, and I hope this next season brings happiness and healthiness to you and your Clan. Goodbye!" she called in a hurry, rushing off toward the edge of the Gathering as she tried to remembering which direction she was supposed to be going in.

IGNEOUSCLAN !!
    Ghost | Tom - Warrior - 58 Moons - Tagged: Fawneyes (PinyonClan)
      Ghost nearly wrinkled his nose at Fawneyes's pity, the flashes of the pure agony in his clanmates' eyes when asked about the incident dragging to the front of his mind. "It's a bit of a story, if you don't mind," he murmured, looking over at her. "I wasn't a part of IgneousClan before they lived under the island. When I got there, they were a quiet and somber bunch. They used to be called AviaryClan. They shared a connection with a bird, and that bird carried the consciousness of all who came before who shared the connection with the same bird. It seemed the ancestors were unhappy with the way they were living, so they broke the connections. All at once, they said, like their hearts were being torn from their chests. Still reeling from the agony and confusion, a fire erupted from nowhere. It destroyed the forest faster than any natural thing should have been able to, toppling trees and destroying the camp. The fire stole over half of AviaryClan's lives from them. The few survivors were forced to travel away, and they were forced to settle beneath the island when they couldn't go on any longer. We haven't been able to find a new territory, so we're still there," he sighed, lifting his eyes to the sky. He hadn't witnessed the breaking of the bonds or the fire, but he could imagine the howls of terror and grief filling the air in the way Ravenstar had described. Some had even watched their own loved ones be ripped from them, others watched those they cared about sacrifice themselves to save another. It's no wonder they couldn't stomach the idea of ever living in a forest again. "As for prey, well, there's lots of fish!" he shrugged, remembering the way the scales felt on his tongue every time he was forced to eat one of the disgusting creatures. "I just know I'll be thankful once we find a new suitable place to live. I swear I can feel my lungs withering the longer we stay there," he chuckled.

THE ORDER OF THE HYENA !!

Lechwe's Flinch | Non-binary - Warrior - 22 Moons - Tagged: Sootblotch (SquidClan)
      "Oh we live on this giant grassy plain called a savanna, but it's a really long ways from here. The animals there are like nothing I'd ever seen until I got there," Lechwe's Flinch remembered the first time they'd ever seen a giraffe or a rhino or an elephant, just a few of the ginormous beasts that roamed around and threatened to squish cats whenever they got scared or upset. As they thought, the spotted the first signs of dawn nearing and sighed. "I think I ought to head out now, don't ya think? It's getting pretty late, or is it early? Regardless, I've got a long journey. It was nice meeting you!" they said by way of goodbye and wandered off to start the walk home.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Squidclan | august '23 gathering | 012

Postby selkirks » Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:35 am

𝙨𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙙𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙣 !!

sootblotch flicked their ears in curiosity. they had heard of a savannah before. sootblotch wondered what other animals the colorpoint was talking about, but after remembering hyenas, sootblotch was content to not know. they'd much rather not have nightmares about strange beasts that roamed the lands. at lechwe's flinch's sudden movement, the gray tabby noticed the time as well. they were quite shocked- it felt like the gathering started not too long ago. as lechwe's flinch started to leave, sootblotch mewed, "save travels!". they watched the colorpoint leave before wandering around for isopodstar and basatan. they saw basatan rather quickly- well, it wasn't too hard to notice basatan, thanks to the healer's very unusual and unique coat. isopodstar would be more of a challenge to spot, though. after heading towards the leader's area, sootblotch watched as isopodstar yawned and stretched, before their eyes met and isopodstar walked over to his earl.

selkirks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

September 01

Postby Kazin » Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:29 am

ChaosClan

cat name -- gender -- rank -- tagged: open
      writing

Silverstar -- tom -- leader -- tagged: open
      His first gathering as a leader... Silverstar thought it would feel different, being here as a leader with potentially higher expectations - he had even felt that quick jolt of nervousness as he asked his clanmates if they were ready to go. Yet, as he arrived, the ground felt familiar, the area was familiar, and he didn't feel as anxious as he thought he might. Instead, he felt a rush of confidence, knowing that he was here with his clanmates, knowing that they trusted him. He looked around for someone to talk to.

Banandance -- tom -- medicine cat -- tagged: open
      Banandance's eyes were bright, filled with enthusiasm. He loved interacting with others, and it was with excitement that he let his paws carry him forward. He bounced around a bit on the tips of his paws, hoping to hear the experience of another medicine cat from a different clan.

Cyclonespark -- she-cat -- hunter -- tagged: open
      ChaosClan had a tough few moons. Cyclonespark almost, almost second guessed Silverstar's decision to bring cats here at all, with the clan needing to recover, though as she thought about his offer to come she realized just how much she needed to get away from it all. It felt nice to be somewhere else, to be able to potentially listen to another clan's story, for which she was glad. Calmly, Cyclonespark tucked her paws underneath her, gazing around to see if there was anyone to chat with.

Zephyrbranch -- she-cat -- scout -- tagged: open
      Delighted to have been chosen, though still wanting to remain dignified, Zephyrbranch matched Silverstar and Cyclonespark's energy on their way in. She saw Bananadance out of the corner of her eye, practically bouncing, and watched to see if Silverstar or Cyclonespark had any aversion to his excitement. When neither reacted, she decided it was ok to put her own bounce in her step, though she didn't want anyone thinking she was an apprentice so she quickly stopped. Stilling herself, she looked around to see if anyone was nearby.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

duckclan gathering - 000

Postby recognize » Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:31 am

DUCKSTAR ♀ - 86m - she/her - the yellow guide (leader) - tags: open

MARSFANG ♂ - 49m - he/him - the red wing (deputy) - tags: with puddlegaze, open
PUDDLEGAZE ♂ - 47m - he/him - warrior - tags: with marsfang, open

MINTLEAF ♀ - 44m - she/her - the green magician (med cat) - tags: banandance (chaosclan)

mintleaf entered the gathering cautiously. it had been a while since she had come to a gathering, since she had always been busy with her medicine cat duties and didn't have much energy to go when the medicine cat den was more quiet. she approached the other medicine cat with curiosity sparkling in her eyes, tilting her head to the side. "hi!" she chirped when she caught up to him. "i'm mintleaf! what's your name?"

HARESTORM ♂ - 26m - he/him - warrior - tags: open

harestorm walks into the gathering area, his head buzzing with excitement. there were so many different cats! it took a little convincing for his father and then to convince duckstar to let him attend, since he was known to start arguments and fights within his own clan, but suddenly being amongst other clans made him feel in awe more than anything else.

CROWSHINE ♂ - 31m - he/him - warrior - open for relationships (straight) - tags: open

crowshine wandered around, smiling to himself as he observed the other cats quietly. he was happy to have been invited to his first gathering. while he was perfectly content just watching and listening in on conversations around him, he wanted to make at least one friend before the gathering was over.

QUIETSONG ♀ - 22m - she/her - warrior - open for relationships (amab, straight) - tags: open

SUGARPOND ♂ - 31m - he/him - warrior - open for relationships (straight) - tags: open

PIGEONWING nb - 22m - they/them - warrior - open for relationships (afab, neptunic) - tags: open
recognize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me