1x1 between LunarTheCat2047 and Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 between LunarTheCat2047 and Alpha*

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:51 am

Juniperpaw watched with a tinge of greif as the two talked. Peachpaw was her freind as a younger apprentice, and she sighed.

Flowerdance listened dully as he spoke, and at last sighed. "Fine, so maybe she is, and you might. And..in honor of Rosethorn, I will be loyal to FlurryClan. If you will have me."

Flurrystar nods. "Thank you, Fallen. And yes, the dead do meddle a bit, but they do more than that. They prepare us for future disasters. They are not causing these to happen, simply warning us and giving us instructions on how to survive them. StarClan guides our pawsteps, and Flowerdance, if they have said you will be the deputy, I will allow it, and trust you as you trust me. Now, though, I must name my deputy now, before the sun sets, as this might be after the deadline, I believe this is StarClan telling us that not everything will be the same. However, I need a medicine cat for this Clan. I shall travel to mothermouth tonight to receive my lives and officiate my name. StarClan will tell me who will be the next medicine cat, and will guide that cat. For now, though."

The great cat leaped upon a rock. She cleared her throat. "Let all cats gather to hear my words." After they had, she began. "The time has come to choose the future successor of FlurryClan, after i pass. StarClan has chosen this cat, and I name her my deputy." She paused. "Flowerdance will be the first deputy of FlurryClan."

Duskpelt waited for an answer
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:50 am

(DuskPelt didn't say anything to MossBlossom?)

The spectre nods slightly at the leader, already knowing that HE is the medicine cat that the dead would choose. He doesn't have to like it, but it is what would happen. Instead the silver cat turns back to healing the queen, blue eyes dedicated staring at her paws. "You're thin, Mossy, " is murmured, "I expect you to eat at every opportunity."

"I am n-not hung-gry." She replies, "m-mm-mostly."

He's quiet before responding, "then I'll find herbs for that too." As attention is called to the leader again he settles beside MossBlossom and watches FlurryStar.

----

SparrowClaw breathes his relief, the tension leaving his massive shoulders almost immediately. Though he'd be considered a lead (or senior) warrior he wouldn't be forced into such a position of power. At least not yet. The twice ex deputy is the first to call out, "FlowerDance!" In recognition and support.

---

FlamePelt sits beside his mate and their three kits, with RyePool off to one side and her brothers slightly forward. He too calls recognition to the leader and deputy, however, he speaks out when she says she'd go alone. "Forgive me, FlurryStar. " Is called, "but why should we backtrack to the barn? We all should go together. "

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:54 am

"I understand concern, Flamepelt, but i must go alone. StarClan will be with me."

Duskpelt nodded jerkily. "He sure iss.." he looked at FallenRains. He gritted his teeth and walked away..
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:47 pm

The orange pelted he-cat sighs, but nods understandingly. "As you see fit, FlurryStar. " Although he doesn't like it, and he's sure that others in the clan don't either. "Though maybe a warrior could accompany you part of the way-" he sighs to himself, sure that his arguement is moot.

--->>

SparrowClaw nods at FlamePelt, "I agree, for safeties sake, one should accompany you. Your deputy even?" But as she says starclan will be with her he shrugs, there is no Changing a she-cats mind.

---->>

FallenRains sits and gently heals the queen, unable to replace what has been lost he can only do his best with what is there.

-->>

MossBlossom looks at DuskPelt with wide green eyes, not understanding why the ex windclan cat is grouchy, but she cares. "DuskPelt, come back-"

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:43 pm

Duskpelt looked back. His eyes sparked distantly with hope. "Yes?"

"StarClan will be with me." She repeated kindly.

Juniperpaw watched Mossblossom with gentle concern.

Flowerdance lay beside a rock. "Have patrols been sent out for the day? And how is apprentice training going? Wheres dirtplace and the dens?"

Coalpelt rolled his eyes. He turned to Flamepelt. "She barely arrives here, and is already ordering everyone around!"

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:30 am

kickin it up your bookmarks ^^

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:53 pm

(So sorry! Work has been INSANE)

MossBlossom tilts her head a fraction, noticing that faint spark, "come back," is spoken gently, "its... it's nice to h-have conversation." There's a shy smile, but she's not sure of what to think of the light in his gaze. What does it mean?

--

FlamePelt chuckles, "its sort of her job Coalpelt." The bright orange he-cat then sighs, "but it'd be nice if she got to know us first. " still, he dips his head to the leader and then glances those yellow-green eyes at the newly made deputy. "Of course. Dawn patrol has just returned- " that being the sort of medicine cat - "and the next step is hunting. "

Because BEFORE FlowerDance showed up it had been SparrowClaw who'd been deputy - dropped like fox dung - and he'd done a fantastic job. Why had he been replaced??? At least the majority of the cats her KNOW him!

--

SparrowClaw steps forward before FlamePelt can say what's clearly on his mind, (if a cat knows him.) "FallenRains took care of dawn patrol and the first hunting patrol of the day. We have only been here two sun's and the silver one knows the place better. " a pause, "further, there aren't dens, every cat sleeps in the loft as the floor of the barn is cold." Is informed, "apprentice training has been happening by every adult cat, barring MossBlossom, the queen." A shrug of massive shoulders, "no cat has been assigned anyone."

The twice exed deputy turned warrior flicks his ears, "every cat was about to have breakfast, then I'd ordered everyone to work with FallenRains to learn the borders and hunt." As if he didn't know what he was doing! "Dirtplace is through there." He guestures through the small door that leads into what once was a pig pen. "The herb-place is over this way -" there is a large horse stall that stands half open where there is herbs both growing and stored. "Water place is behind the barn."

---

FallenRains exits the herb-place (it's not a full medicine cat den) and pads silently over to FlurryStar. "Traveling herbs," is said, setting the dose down. "As your medicine cat I'd caution you to take them. " a pause, "then I'll take you to the closest border to the moon-pool."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:49 am

Flowerdance watched Sparrowclaw doing all these things which made her narrow her eyes. "Very well then, thank you. Now if you'll excuse me, i want to say a few things. thanks for your help but its not your place to do such things. Now if WOULD NOT MIND, go on a hunting patrol with Flamepelt and Whicketstorm, who will be arriving shortly."

Flurrystar didn't know how to feel about this cat who she hardly knew the name of taking over. Several times she thought she might should interject, but she just watched it happen.
"Okay, thank you, Fallenrains"

At last her confusion sparked. "Who is Whisketstorm?"

Juniperpaw felt bad for fallenrains. "I'll come with you" She offered, coming to stand by him, but not too close as of his dislike for contact.

"Her job my paw!-" Dumbfounded, Coalpelt just watched in disbelief as this random RiverClan cat ordered up a storm.

Daisy fell to the floor figuratively when a hurricane of orders blew her down. She huffed.

Duskpelt looked away for a moment, and shuffled himself near her, but giving a respectful distance. His eyes darkened. "These two better survive..." he prayed quietly

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:50 am

I FINALLY POSTED! i'm so srrryy i just like poofed for a real long time..

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:20 pm

The twice exed deputy flicks an ear with annoyance at the newmade deputy, but he only says, "I was acting-deputy before you came along this morning, FlowerDance," With that he turns away and flicking his tail at FlamePelt and CoalPelt who he'd been ordered to go out with, steps from the barn, (and yes he ignores anythinghis new deputy may sputter.) Just who does she think she is? I served my clans. I was deputy first. At least the cats around here know ME. is mentally grumbled. Shes been deputy all of five minutes and she's acting like I have stepped on her paws! As if!

FlamePelt licks his mates ears as he's sent off to hunt. "Be back soon, my love." Then the orange and grey tomcat stares at the newly appointed deputy, pads a couple steps closer to her. "Don't be so quick to discredit SparrowClaw. It's him who kept us together and helped us all get HERE. Quit throwing your weight around deputy as he was telling you what he'd had done before you were appointed This Morning, not stepping on your paws or trying to take your oh-so-important job. " He says in a low and disapproving voice. He turns and pads out of the barn, his narrower shoulders not touching the hole dug by FallenRains.

MossBlossom blinks serenely, "of course they'll survive, " she murmurs, "Fell is an excellent healer or without the gifts tbat Leaf and Star has given him." Her whiskers twitch, feeling her kits almost in a playful manner. "D-do you want to meet them?" She offers almost shyly - "I mean, it's alright with--" She frowns at the argument between the newmade deputy and SparrowClaw... "its alright with me if youd like to meet them for reals." Her smile is back but soon its gone, as is her voice when FlamePelt speaks out (low and insisant). The calico and cream queen doesn't mean to cringe, her eyes wide and nervous as she stares past DuskPelt and at FlowerDance. "Who is... who is Wh-Whiskets-Ss-Storm?" Is stammered to the tomcat whose sitting close enough that she feels sort of safe. Still, fighting always gets turned on her --

FallenRains blinks at the leader, then he speaks once again, "your new deputy... id avise you to speak with her. Shes... coming off on the wrong paw for the clan." The silver cat swallows, "it... sounds to me that some cars are annoyed with her." He smiles wryly, "just go north and avoid the yellow flowers, I've been ordered off." As JuniperPaw pads close to him he flicks an ear in greeting. "The yellow flowers mark no cats land, then ShadowClan, so be careful. If you go straight beside them you'll be fine, to come back just go the same way. Just before you find the pool you'll see white barked trees. It should only take you to sunset to get there. I'd further advise you, FlurryStar, to walk in the trees. No cats land to get there is littered with two-legs." Those blue eyes fixate on his new - erm, hopeful- leaders face for a long minute. "See you when you return. " He turns and pads from the barn.

(No worries!)

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me