1x1 with [Grinn.]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with [Grinn.]

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:34 pm

Takeshi sighs and said: "I do trust you!... Just please stop crying that isn't going to help." He opened his eyes looking back at her then sighs softly. He sits down on the floor not really having anything else to do at the moment.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:39 pm

Alyx stopped crying, she wiped tears away as she heard loud footsteps. It was the Erlking. She stood up from the throne and stood bravely. " I'm ready...Sir. " She stammered. The Erlking smirked and looked at Takeshi. " GO Alyx. Get it and bring it back. I have summoned a Chimera to bring you to the item. " The Erlking huffed and pointed for Alyx to get out of the cave and retrieve the item. Before Alyx left, she stared at Takeshi and teared up again. She mouthed the words i'm sorry.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:46 pm

Takeshi frowns, he still didn't know what was going on. She didn't stop crying and that stange looking creature has something to do with what was going on. He huffed a bit and said: "Can someone just exsplain!?" He looked over at Alyx worried as he watched her leave, he hoped she didn't do anything dangerous but something told him it will be. Takeshi only worried more and stood up moving over towards the bed where he sat down and waited.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:58 pm

Alyx cried, slowly hopping onto the Chimera. She wiped the last tear away and flew off, off to the highest mountain point. Two imps came in and opened the cell door, " Don't follow her. Don't go back to the Land of the Good. Okay?! " They growled giving him a look. They let him go and waited for him to leave the cell.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:06 pm

Takeshi sighs, and closed his eyes until he heard the cell open up. He slightly glared over at the two and said: "I won't be going there anytime soon, I had enough of those stupid ponies sending us off to do their dirtywork... but I can't promise not to go after Alyx." He placed his hands in his pockets walking over towards the two then suddenly removed the dragger he held and grabbed one placing it in front of his neck and said: "Now where is she?" His eyes narrowed as he glared at the two of them.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:11 pm

The imps chuckled but then gasped as the sharp weapon was almost decapitating their necks. " The North Mountain! SHe's in the North Mountain! " They pleaded for him to let them go.

Alyx soon arrived at the mountain. She grunted and got off the Chimera, patting its shoulder, she dug her hands into her pockets and walked around. Then she looked up. That was a big mountain.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:15 pm

Takeshi smirks and said: "Good, now how is the fastest way of getting there?" His eyes still narrow and dangerous. He was pretty happy now that he knew how to beat up a few people never did he thing these things are so easily scared and that alone helped him really much. He just hope Alyx isn't in any danger yet.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:20 pm

" You take a Chimera. They know the quickest way! " The imps cried, still pleading. Their legs dangled in the air, the weapon still right up against their neck, they were most likely going to die now even without Takeshi's force.

Alyx covered her shoulders with her coat and covered her face with her hoodie. She moved forward, she heard weird and creepy sounds that sent chills up her spines. A stick cracked behind her, she gasped and spun right around.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:24 pm

Takeshi nods and said: "Alright... and try stop me then I will make sure you loose your wings." He lets the imp go before he started running out the cave towards these so called Chimeras. He grabbed one and got on then said: "Now move towards the north mountains!" After it started running he looked back to make sure nothing was chasing after him.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:18 pm

The imps squealed and nodded. Once they got dropped, they held their necks, coughing.
Alyx looked around, she didn't know where to go. The Chimera already flew off and she didn't even know which direction it was to the mountain.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items