1x1 with TheSecretSword

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with TheSecretSword

Postby vibrancy » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:52 am

Ferra inched cautiously inside, her movements slow, as to not disturb the young ones sleeping against Chell's physique, no doubt taking in the warm body heat emitted from their mother. Her heart soared, seeing Chell's obvious pride of her new offspring, yet it also fell. "..she's a much better mother then I was." Her regretful thoughts echoed in her mind. She remembered too well her reluctance to accept her own pups, and it was shameful. Ferra could feel the love in the room, a mother's love for her children, and the children's love for the one who took care of them so, even though they barely new her at the time. She sighed, giving her head a very subtle shake. "Congratulations, they're so beautiful, all of them." Her voice died down to a whisper, before she left as silent as she had entered, with pawsteps barely being heard.

(Ready for timeskip? Also I'm so sorry I was gone forever! Been busy)
Last edited by vibrancy on Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSecretSword » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:58 pm

(sure im down if timeskip)
TheSecretSword

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:56 am

(If you're still interested, I'll continue the timeskip to when Rose, Mirage, and Brendan Jr are older. Sorry for not posting in forever, had lots going on.)

Brendan peeked his head inside the den he shared with his family, smiling at what he saw. "Good morning everyone." He whispered gently, dropping the prey he had caught while out hunting. He then padded over to Chell and have her a nuzzle. "How are my babies doing?" He looked down the the pups with a smile.

Brendan Jr wagged his tail at the sight of his father, and jumped up to bat his nose. "Hey dad! When can I go hunting with you?" He asked excitedly, speaking very fast.

Mirage just trotted over to inspect the prey her father had brought, sniffing it curiously. "Hmmm." She mumbled, titling her head.
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSecretSword » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:07 pm

chell smiled watching mirage sniff the prey "they getting very energetic you think its time they start training?"
TheSecretSword

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:33 am

(I cannot believe I forgot about this ;w; would you be interested in continuing? if not it's cool.)

Mirage and Brendan Jr. pawed at their father and mother, jumping at the chance to venture outside the den. "Yes! I want to catch my own hare!" The boy insisted, while his sister was more matter-a-fact. "It's true." She said, with a huff. "We can't be babied forever. She playfully nudged her brother, with a smirk.

Brendan glanced around the den, watching the pups. His son seemed very eager to learn the ways of hunting, and Mirage seemed she could use a good understanding of stalking prey. "Yes, I think so." He murmured, agreeing with Chell. "Enough kids, you will learn everything you need to in time, we will show you." Brendan instructed, chuckling at his pups' intrigue and enthusiasm.
    -
    Now, there was one pup who had withheld from the conversation, and that was his youngest, the pretty little girl by the name of Rose. A name that suited her. She'd been quiet, and he wondered if as the smallest, she'd felt overwhelmed. "Rose." He said gently, sliding down his front paws until his eyes locked with hers, at her level. "Do you want to join your brother and sister for a hunting lesson?"
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me