1x1 between LunarTheCat2047 and Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 between LunarTheCat2047 and Alpha*

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:26 am

Flowerdance stalks out of the bushes. She saw Sparrowclaw, not saying anything, but she did stop to look him up and down. Blue eyes flared.

Flurrystar surveyed FlurryClan. "After breakfast, we leave immediately. SstarClan would have sent this prophecy when it was necessary, not before."

Swiftpaw greeted Moss. Juniperpaw purred.

Rye sighed. Her poor son. Out there, alone..he must be a warriors age...her heart cracked at the missed time. We must find him...

Splinterheart had stayed beside Toadjump after Swiftpaw's ridiculous accusation. He saw FallenRains bring back rabbit. He eagerly gave some to everyone.

Daisy purred at Flame.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:20 am

The giant smiles at the she-car as she appraises him, knowing that FallenRains must know who she is - or what she is supposed to do - if she'd made it so far. "Hello, " he doesn't welcome her, that isn't his place. The deputy (deputy of FlurryStars' clan currently until the other is Called by the leader of FlurryStar) "are you here to join us?" Is asked as the morning light turns burnt yellow eyes (RiverClan eyes) to a brilliant golden hue. "I'm SparrowClaw, of FlurryClan."

---->>

MossBlossom nods at her friend before reluctantly moving away from the kits to use dirtplace. Then, the lovely she cat -marveling again that her paws don't hurt- returns, "t-thank you SplinterHeart. " Moss says as she settles next to her leader. "breakfast!" Is chirped to FlurryStar, "share with mme?" Her stammering has gone down, thanks in part to feeling SAFER than she's ever felt since returning to ThunderClan...

-->>

FlamePelt purrs in reply, resting his chin on his mates' side. "How did you sleep, my love?"

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:17 pm

Flowerdance looked him up and down. "FlurryClan you say..The stupid propectic clan?"
She huffed. "SparrowClaw and Flurrystar...So whatever guess I'm with you." She rolled her eyes.

Flurrystar nodded, and lay down, beside Mossblossom. She took a bite, and let MossBlossom eat.

"I slept fine." She purred. "You?" Daisyflower said cheerfully.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:19 pm

She's always the most awake in the morning, and the thought brings a soft smile to the male car. "I did sleep well." FlamePelt sits up, yawning, "are you ready for today?"

--->>

MossBlossom takes a bite of the rabbit, feeling the kits beginning to stir and press into her fur for their own breakfast. "I was w-wondering," she says in a low tone as tiny paws knead, "if y-you think we will run into that r-rouges group when we go through the t-twoleg place. "

--->>

His golden eyes take on a guarded sort of light, but it's still welcoming. "What's your name?" Is asked, stepping aside so as to allow her to see into the barn, "ill introduce you to FlurryStar, she's probably eating breakfast with her..." Is MossBlossom her mate? It'd never been cleared up...."friend."

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:39 am

"Oh yes!" She said happily. "Let's eat!"

(What rouges lol)

Flowerdance sighed. "My name is Flowerdance. Now where is this Flurrystar? "

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:43 pm

(She's talking about the ex windclan warrior who is the mom to the kits, who she killed)

"Welcome, FlowerDance," is said by the hulking he-cat as he smiles that easy, crooked smile. "This way." SparrowClaw turns and pads into the barn, he then climbs up the wood and over the ledge, "FlurryStar, " is greeted, "MossBlossom. " There's a dip of his chocolate head at them, eyes lingering a moment too long on the kits he'd promised to protect. "This is FlowerDance, from RiverClan, she wishes to join us... FallenRains tracked her. " Is admitted.

--

MossBlossom has been eating and swallows hurriedly, curling tighter around her, their, kits. What if this newcomer doesn't like kits? It's rare, but happens. What if this cat despises her? She offers a shy, sweet, smile at SparrowClaw and the stranger. "H-hello."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:50 am

Flowerdance follows. "I can introduce myself!" She snapped. She turned to Flurrystar. "Forgive me if I withhold my enthusiasm, but i didn't get banished to join the first of the non clans I see. So I'd like a little proof that this is the one before I join, or do ANYTHING."

Flurrystar approached the stranger. She took in her attitude and snappiness. "Well, Flowerdance. The proof, is right in front of you. RiverClan told you of the prophecy, did they not? Look around. Calico paws, grief of a mother. A calico she cat? A queen with kits? FlurryClan is the clan you are looking for, but I would like to know why WE should let you in. What can you offer FlurryClan?"

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:00 pm

FallenRains drags his sodden butt into the barn with the last rabbit; the storm had caught him on the way back and though brief (clouds already hurrying away) the silver he-cat had become mostly drenched. It doesn't matter, he shakes out his pelt into a beautiful poof and carries the last kill to the pile. Then, and only then, does he take the last mouse - a pitifully scrawny one at that - and eats it. He'd fed his clan. (Not that he'd been formally accepted into FlurryClan, but because he WANTS to have a home. To be wanted. Needed. Loved --)

The small meal is gone in four bites, and he wonders if he should have gotten a larger something. But surely someone else needs it more. Perephrial vision catches movement, of MossBlossom beckoning for him to come over. Because of it he stands and slips over to the queen, he does pause, however, to pick up a dock-leaf of herbs.

---->>
"Nevertheless it is the way that I learned should be done, for avoiding conflict. " SparrowClaw chuckles easily; as if this tiny spitfire had any chance against him and his new clan. Those bright gold eyes take in this FlowerDance, her attitude, puffing out her chest like a bird. "You mean something more... profound than prophecy?" Is asked in his ponderous way to the newcomer who would -hopefully- eventually take his position. "Of that... only the spectral one can do."

At least for now.

There's a twitch of his whiskers as the cat mentioned melts into existence beside the clawless she-cat, as if he'd stepped through the air and just became. But then FlurryStar is asking quite pointedly things and he realizes that his job is to defend his new leader.

----

MossBlossom cringes, the new cats' attitude making her relive FrogLeaps ' calous cruelty in waves of PTSD. She does note that her greeting is ignored, like she doesn't matter. (It's a familiar sensation. ) The meal she and FlurryStar had shaded is gone, and the calico and cream she-cat almost regrets eating so much. "A-ah-all of us-s wh-were b-b-ban-banished. Or ch-chose to j-j-j-" Again 'J' words elude her stammering, "be f-f-family." Is settled on nervously.

The kits - safely against her belly, - squirm and mew and she ducks her head to adjust them. She DOESNT mind when FallenRains passes her herbs to eat, or when he softly presses his nose against each of the remaining three kits and with a burst of golden light heals them of their maladies from being carried through the rain, having no colostrum, being abandoned -- Moss smiles sweetly at the blue eyed loner who has agreed to come along.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:44 am

(Don't forget he is Juniperpaw's lol

Duskpelt will be Moss's)

Juniperpaw went over to Fallen Rains, and wanted to nuzzle him, but stopped short, unsure of his reaction. She instead smiled at him.

Flowerdance bristled. "I was RiverClan deputy. You, Flurrywhisker, were never one. You were a warrior before becoming a leader, and your only apprentice, Peachpaw, fell down the ravine. What gives you fit to lead?"

Rye held her breath as Flowerdance spoke, bracing to hear furious snarls from Flurrystar.

Duskpelt watched the leader and ex deputy with dull, uninterested eyes. He got up and walked over to Moss. "Hi...how are the kits?" He gave Fallen Rains a subtle but meaningful glare. Your too close to her. He looked at Marshkit, Cinderkit and Mallowkit.

Daisyflower leaned into Flamepelt.

Toadjump and Splinterheart watched Duskpelt, and took some fresh kill.

Swiftpaw sat licking one ear as the two argued.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:56 pm

He notes her pause, the... hesitance, and he's greatful for it. The spectre, even after his time with Rook, doesn't do well with being touched. FallenRains finishes healing the three tiny kits - ignoring the way their ill health has transferred and lingers on his nose. There's a faint smile but it doesn't reach his eyes as he takes MossBlossoms' paw in his own and inspects it carefully. Then, he breathes warmth onto it, it's a... pain killing thing. He takes her paws one by one and flicks an ear dismissively at DuskPelt, as if the furbrain is of no consequence. However, when he's done healing the clawless queen he accepts the caresses of affection that her tongue doles between his ears and across his cheek. "MossBlossom, if it starts to hurt or bleed you must speak to me."

"B-but I--"

"No buts, " he nudges her gently with his nose, "your health is their health gorgeous. " at that the calico nods. "It isn't a bother. "

"A-ah-alright."

---

MossBlossom watches as FallenRains attends the kits and then herself; she'd not asked for herself, he just does it. As for the kits it was almost the first words she'd spoken to the ghost and she's greatful for anything and everything he gives her family. "T-thank you, F-f-fallen." She's twitched around the kits again, allowing them to eat and to dry the tiny droplets he'd accidentally sprinkled on their fur. Green eyes turn on DuskPelt, not sure WHY he is glaring at the cat she trusts even more than her dead mate or her friend and leader. "T-thanks to F-fell they wh-will live!" Is chirped happily, "h-he is helping a l-lot!" When a dose of herbs is set beside her she hesitates for a second before swallowing them. They're strengthening herbs and milk herbs, for the kits, through her. "H-how are y-you?" Would the ex Wind-clan warrior be angry again about her stammer? Because what other reasons were there for his attitude the last time they'd spoken?? Moss notes the lifeless tint to his gaze and she tilts her head, "wh-whats the m-mm-matter? Y-youre sssad."

--->>

SparrowClaw is standing in a heartbeat at the tone, but he's awaiting FlurryStars' ruling before he acts further. However, it is FALLEN who speaks on FlurryStars' behalf.

--->>

The silver cat steps forward, ignoring the obvious danger that he feels at home with. In his... ethereal voice he speaks, looking up and down the RiverClan ex deputy. "FlowerDance, " is said, "we ... all.. have been lost. We all have made mistakes, and we all have not only been chosen for these tasks and trip, but charged with saving what the clans are meant to stand for." He hesitates, "believe me, I would rather be anywhere but here." Those impossibly blue eyes find hers, "Mistakes happen, even for leaders and deputies. And... in my very long life I have found that the dead aren't much better. " Would they punish him for that statement? He doesn't know, and a wry expression finds his face, "she lost her apprentice because the cliff crumbled. SparrowClaw, once born of Riverclan, was washed away as a two sun old kit. And why? Because his mother made a mistake. Or maybe it's another StarClan problem. " and HE would know.

There is an annoyed glint to his eyes, not at the cats before him, but because of his past, "after all, I'm proof of those mistakes." FallenRains flicks his ear dismissively, "but, Flurryclan needs you, FlowerDance. It will need your determination and motivation if it is to continue past those of us heres' lifespans. " barring his, he doesn't get to stay. "FlowerDance, FlurryStar is called of StarClan to lead FlurryClan and save the clans remnants on the day the sun -" He's saying too much. Isn't he? Isn't he!? ....

But who cares? They'd find out soon anyhow.

"On the days when the sun is swallowed by the Dark Forest."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me