1x1 with Crimson Raven

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Crimson Raven

Postby Kia_Bee » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:17 am

"He says it's clear, but we better double check." Deathclaw said.

"We should let Rawspark know we have her." Spitfire said, glaring at the spider.

Wasp smiled shyly at him, gently squeezing his hand.
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:54 am

Mind Drive

"Affirmative." The white drone flew onward and down the tunnel.
It was dark at first but then opened out to impossibly... One of the Energon reserves.

Blazen

"Yeah, we'd better." Blazen nodded but turned and let loose a water arrow into the fire before it grew bigger.
Then he and touched two digits to the side of his helm as he commed base's mainframe.
"Requesting ground bridge, Sir.
The spider is out of the web.
Repeat, little Miss Muffet is sat on her tuffet." He confirmed.

Michelangelo

The youngest of the four brothers lead on, coming up to the weapon stands.
"Here's some of our other gear." He showed Wasp.
(I might get some stuff wrong, been awhile since I saw the cartoon series but I might watch the first Bay movie again soon)
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:53 am

"Mind Drive, what's down there?"

Spitfire snickered at Blazen's words before her vision started to blur. "Bl...Blaze...?" She asked before fainting dead away.

"Think you can teach me to use them?" Wasp asked
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:29 am

Mind Drive

"_-One of our Energon deposits, Sire.
This should sustain us for quite some time.
It is clear to come down.-_" The Mincon transformed and landed softly onto the ground.
It was a natural cavern, fairly spacious and the glow from the Energon cubes illuminated the space with enough light to see around.

Rawspark

The Elder received the comm from Blazen on the mainframe and locked it onto his coordinates.

Blazen

The Maserati mech smirked at Spitfire but his expression turned shocked when he saw her optics going dull and he was there, catching her in his arms before she hit the rooftop.
His Spark dropped and panic was quick to set in, Blazen's venting coming in fast gasps as he stared down at Spitfire's lifeless body.
When the ground bridge opened he ran in at light-speed, yelling "Someone go back for Arachnid!" As he pelted to the med bay.
"Tech! Tink!" He yelled in alarm.

Sonos

The Wrecker was glad to be back in base with the girls safe but he'd been waiting with Rawspark, Kakashi and Fusion at the mainframe for Blazen, Spitfire and Breakdown.
Sonos' mouth fell open as Blazen shot through the ground bridge carrying Spitfire.
"Scrap..." Fusion gasped from his side and Sonos ran to the ground bridge.
"I'll get the spider!" He dashed through the portal.
No way was he letting her get away if she'd hurt Spitfire.

Michelangelo

Mikey thought about that.
"Transformers have guns in their arms, right? Have you fought with weapons before?" He asked.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:17 am

Deathclaw jumped down before helping Deathchorus down. He looked around, amazed by the supply of energon.

Tink looked over at Blazen as he ran in, seeing Spitfire limp in his arms. "Primus, no." She begged, scared.

Wasp nodded in reply before transforming her arms into cannons. "I guess this is my version of a wasp's stinger."
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:51 am

Deathchorus

The feline took Deathclaw's servo and stepped down, her brilliant yellow optics adjusting to the dim lighting.
"This is unexpected, it's one of the Energon reserves." The femme said in surprise.
"Oh yeah this'll do nicely." Slashvent dropped down and whizzed off in his alt up to the Energon pile.
Killabyte leaped down and barked, his stumpy tail wagging.

Blazen

The Maserati mech felt a pang of guilt when Tink saw her sister this way but it wasn't really his fault.
"She just collapsed!" He told them, laying her down on a berth as Tech came over with concerned optics.
"We must hook her up to an IV at once." The young medic said.

Michelangelo

"Woahhh awwwwesome!" Mikey's eyes practically turned into heart shapes as he gawked at the guns and traced one of his fingers along one of the cannons.
"And I thought Donnie was our resident nerd..." Raph snorted.
"Dude, your just jelly that you don't have arm cannons." Mikey poked at Raph who flicked him on the head.
"Ninja's don't need guns, right, Dad?" Raph crossed his arms and looked to their farther.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:11 am

"We can rebuild our base here. We have enough energon to last us for a long while." Deathclaw said, smiling at his sparkmate.

Tink, snapping out of her shock, nodded in reply, grabbing an IV. "Please be okay, Spitfire." She begged, close to tears.

"A ninja uses whatever weapon he can find. However, they do not use guns." Splinter replied
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:04 am

Tech

"It is likely another dramatic decrease in energy, please step back, Blazen." The Pagani mech quickly set to work, rubbing an antiseptic wipe in the crook of Spitfire's arm in preparation for Tink's IV.
"Did she use her powers at all?" He asked Blazen.

Blazen

The Archer mech moved away from the berth.
He hated this, it actually hurt him to see her like this.
His Spark ached but Blazen couldn't keep his optics off of Spitfire, his amazing, feisty and beautiful Spitfire.
"Uh, yeah.
Yeah she blasted at Arachnid and set a rooftop on fire." He told Tech as he watched helplessly.
"She saved my life." He added.

Michelangelo

Raph smirked and Mikey punched him boisterously on the shoulder.
"Don't be a jerk, bro." He narrowed his eyes and Raph laughed a little.
"Nah though I'd love gun arms.
Seriously, who wouldn't?" Raph punched Mikey back and Mikey laughed.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:42 pm

"She needs to stop using too much energy. She keeps burning out and one day she's..." Tink said before trailing off. "I can't..." She said before running out of the medbay, tears in her optics.

Wasp giggled before turning her arms back to normal.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:32 am

Mind Drive

"Sire? What about the Sparkeaters?" The Spy asked, looking up at their leader.
"Yeah I ain't havin' no Sparkeater snackin' on me in the night." Slashvent said, transforming and looking back at the tunnel entrance.

Tech

"Tink!" Tech called after her but he couldn't leave Spitfire so he had to let her go.
Spitfire's energy had fallen low, just like he'd thought as the vitals monitor detected.
"Her systems had gone into a forced recharge, hence her fainting.
She may feel drained and will require rest when she does wake." Tech told Blazen as he injected a concentrated Energon shot into one of the pipes in her arm to aid her recovery.
"You are welcome to stay, not that I could tear you away if I tried." Tech offered a gentle smile but it faded fast, seeing Blazen hurting.
Tech turned and hesitantly put a servo on his shoulderstrut.

Blazen

"Thanks. Tech." Blazen blinked, barely hearing him.
Blazen glanced at him and nodded before crouching and taking Spitfire's limp servo in his and kissing it.
Then he kept hold of it and just watched her, thinking about what Tink had said.

Sonos

The wrecker came back through the groundbridge with Arachnid in tow.
He tossed her into the cell opposite Blast Off's and made sure to slam it shut nice and loudly, making the other Decepticon wince.
Sonos saw Tink running and went after her.
"Woah, Tink! Come back!" He yelled after her as his giant peds struggled to keep up.

Michelangelo

"Uh this is kind of the living room." He pointed to where they just were on the couch.
"And then I think Leo's meditating in the dojo.
Then there's just our rooms and...the hashi." He said the last part a little more quietly.
Just that was enough to make him shiver in resent.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me