Alice in Wonderland 2nd Generation ~ 1x1 Rp With Svnoyi

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Alice in Wonderland 2nd Generation ~ 1x1 Rp With Svnoyi

Postby homura » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:55 pm

((Switching characters for the next few posts...))

Jasper floated invisibly through the damp air. What's a cat gotta do to find some good shelter around here? She thought to herself, as she flipped over to float on her belly. Another few minutes passed before Jasper came across the forest. It looked dark, and eerie. Jasper could tell there was a person or two in the forest. "Maybe I can get some cheap entertainment, instead of shelter," Jasper grinned her jagged tooth smile; she looked just like her father.
Twisting around in the air a few times, Jasper floated down into the forest where she found Felix. The girl must be in a mad state of mind right now, Jasper thought, seeing as Felix was smiling and obviously thinking to herself about Wonderland.
It was another few moments before Jasper found a thick, brown tree branch to rest on. Once Felix got around 4 feet away from the branch, she would reveal her blue and gray striped fur. "Heheh," She snickered.

I suppose one day, you'll also be my enemy.
It's fine, I don't care.
I'll keep wishing for a world where you can be
happy.

homura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcanedeer » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:24 am

Felix started to feel like she was being watched. Remembering what she had thought about The Red Queen's spies possibly being in the forest, she started walking again. This doesn't help my insane paranoia at all. She thought. Even though she was farther away from the tree now, she still couldn't shake the feeling. Maybe I should have brought a sword or something... Or maybe it's just Jaquelyn. Felix had turned around, so her back was to the tree where she would unknowingly walk into Jasper's ambush. "Jaquelyn, is that you?" She asked.
arcanedeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby homura » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:07 am

There was no answer from neither Jaquelyn or Jasper. The only thing that could be heard (if you had insanely good hearing) was Jasper growling a slight bit. "She ruined my plan!" The cat breathed out.
Collecting herself, Jasper rolled her eyes and waited for the girl to turn around. "I won't give up.." Jasper dug her claws into the tree branch.
Jasper didn't work for the Red Queen, or her daughter, Rose; though she wanted to. Jasper had a unique interest in evilness. It wasn't that she wanted to be evil, but she wanted to know every quirk and every crevice in Wonderland...

I suppose one day, you'll also be my enemy.
It's fine, I don't care.
I'll keep wishing for a world where you can be
happy.

homura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcanedeer » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:58 am

When no one answered, Felix tried to calm herself down. You're just being crazy. There's no one in this forest but you and Jaquelyn, who you're supposed to be finding. She turned around, so the was facing the tree now. Then the wind blew some leaves into her back, which caused Felix to panic and run into the tree that Jasper was waiting in.

{Sorry about the short post. Dx}
arcanedeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me