~1x1 with The Neko Pirate~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ~1x1 with The Neko Pirate~

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:24 am

𝐦𝐒𝐀𝐚𝐲π₯𝐚 πšπ¦π›πžπ«π°π¨π¨ππ¬

Mikayla huffed as she continued to watch the other ship. This part of her job was the most anxiety inducing. Royal or private ships were easily to fight as they had no idea how to fight dirty. However, getting into battle with another pirate ship was always increasingly more dangerous and risky. She left her post for a second to grab pen and paper and scribbled out a simple note, "who are you?" She whistled for her raven, yes a raven not a parrot, to deliver the letter over to the ships captain. While it wasn't always her choice to write to another pirate ship, there was something mysterious about the ship, almost as if it was calling to her. It wasn't like anything she had felt before, but she had to figure it out before she went insane over it. Overtime the idea that they were going to go to war with the other ship lessened which made her feel a little better, but she could tell her crew was ready if they needed to.

𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐭𝐑 𝐯𝐲𝐱𝐧𝐧𝐞
Nymth looked over across the counter and noticed a woman that wasn't rather charmed by her. This piqued her interest and she cocked her head slightly as she looked the woman up and down. A sly smile spread across her face as she noticed that she was another pirate, a beautiful one at that. She looked back to the woman at the counter assessing her items, but carefully watched the other woman out of the corner of her eye. As she noticed what the pirate was doing she made her crew have a closer eye on her plunder, but made sure to distract the shopkeeper when her head would start to look in the others direction. She knew the other didn't need help getting away with stealing, but she didn't want the other woman to run away before she could get a chance to talk to her. Finally she sold all of her stuff and collected her gold and walked over to the other woman to introduce myself. "Hello beautiful," she purred. "My name's Nymth, what's a gorgeous thing like you doing here today?" She questioned, flashing her pretty smile as she spoke.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:56 am

Hex Blackmane
Hex looked at the raven as he took the note from it and read it. Getting a note like that from another ship was definitely a first. He had one of his men fetch him something to write with and wrote beneath her own words, "Captain Hex of the dark howler" Before giving it back to the bird so it could return the note to her. This only intrigued him more, unsure as to why the ships captain would write to him.

Ember Killian
Ember looked at the woman as she spoke to her and shrugged. "Nothing much, just looking around." She was sure, however, that Nymth had seen her stealing. She had also seen the other woman checking her out. She smiled back at her as she took a moment to look. "I'm Ember." She said after a moment of silence. She wasn't exactly sure what the other woman was getting at with approaching her like this, and she definitely was being a little bit wary. But she was also definitely attractive. And that was one reason she didn't just leave immediately.
"You are the moon,
illuminating the sky with your brilliance
And I am the wolf,
howling with the longing for your soul."

| Introvert / Roleplayer / Genderfluid |
Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:12 am

Mikayla watched carefully as her raven dropped off the note. She waited rather impatiently as her raven flew back to her. She took the note from its talons and read it carefully. 'Hex, what a familiar name, but where have I heard it before?' She thought to herself. God this was going to bother her. "I'm Mikayla, captain of the burning rose, I apologize for the weird formality, there is something so familiar about your ship and its bothering me. Have I met you before?" She wrote back, knowing this was so unlike her, but couldn't help but ask. She rolled the paper up and gave it back to her raven to send to Captain Hex.

𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐭𝐑 𝐯𝐲𝐱𝐧𝐧𝐞

Nymth could tell the other woman was a little wary of her, but no worries she would win the other over soon. "Nice to meet you Ember, that's a lovely name. I was simply wondering if you would like to go out for food and drinks with me?" She replied, still keeping her charming smile on her face. "Just for a little chat of course, us two strong women could accomplish some great things together," she said with a wink. She figured keeping this woman close could be beneficial to her, besides she was beautiful there was no doubt about that. They surely could have a fun time together whether it was just tonight or maybe an alliance that lasted longer. "I'll pay of course, you shouldn't have to worry about paying for a date." She said with a simple wink.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:55 pm

Hex Blackmane
Hex read her response and smirked slightly. He felt like he would remember if he had met someone with such unique scent before. But he couldn't recall anything like that. "No, I don't believe so, but if you allow me to come closer we could meet?" He wrote before sending it back to her. If he saw her up closer maybe he could recall if he had seen her around or not. He leaned his elbow against the railing by the wheel of the ship as he waited.

Ember Killian
Ember chuckled a bit as the woman invited her out for food and drinks. She was interested, that was for sure. She nodded at her after thinking it over for a moment, especially after she said she'd pay. "That does sound interesting. And if you're paying, I'm in." She smirked at her. Maybe she was right, they could probably accomplish some things together. Meeting other female pirate captains was sometimes a bit rare. She couldn't be sure there wasn't more she wasn't saying though. Trusting other pirates could be difficult to do. "So where are we going?"
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:15 pm

Mikayla read the note carefully and motioned for her first mate to come over. She discussed the matter, stating that it might be beneficial to work out an alliance with the other ship. After a little bit of deliberation, going over the pros and cons of letting a ship closer, they decided that they would let them. The ship would have already come closer and made their attack if they were planning to try and take over their ship. She wrote out another letter, "I'll allow that, as long as you don't come over with more than three of your crew. I have made my crew aware of this and we will pose no threat to you on board, unless you do." She gave it back to her raven and sent it on its final letter delivery. This was a risk, but it posed a great reward if the two captains got along.

𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐭𝐑 𝐯𝐲𝐱𝐧𝐧𝐞

Nymth smiled upon acceptance of her offer, she held out her hand to guide Ember to the restaurant. "I do believe that there is a little tavern across the way, they have good turkey legs if that is something that you are interested in? Of course they do have plenty of other courses if that isn't to your taste." She answered as she began to walk towards the tavern. "So, what got you into the pirate life my dear?" She questioned. "There isn't a lot of other female pirates around, at least not around these waters anyways." She said, making small talk as they walked across the path.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:19 pm

Hex Blackmane
Hex nodded to himself as he read the note and pulled his ship in closer to hers. He motioned at some of his men to come with him once his ship was next to hers and set up a plan for boarding. Once they crossed, he had them pull it back in just to make it clear his intentions weren't to invade her ship. He looked at the woman once he was on board and smiled at her. "Thank you for inviting me over."

Ember Killian
Ember grinned at her as she listened and reached out to take her hand. "That sounds fine to me." She walked with her and glanced sideways at Nymth as she heard the question. She thought about the question for a bit and shrugged slightly. "The adventure, seeing new places, meeting new people.. Oh, and my parents were pirates. And what about you?" She didn't look like a typical pirate, Ember thought, even for a woman pirate. And that only made her somehow more interesting.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:33 pm

Mikayla watched carefully as the other ship began to dock, motioning for her crew to stand down as she could tell the other ship was not planning on attacking them. Thank goodness, she didn't want another attack to take out her crew again. She looked captain Hex up and down and smiled softly to herself, he wasn't bad looking which would make a possible alliance more interesting. At this time she kept her wings hidden, just incase he was a hunter, she didn't think he was as most pirates weren't, but she wasn't going to risk it at this time. "Of course captain, I'm Captain Mikayla, this is the burning rose. It's a pleasure to meet you," she said as she held out her hand to shake his. "I must say, I don't think I have met you before, but there is something about your presence that is... intriguing." She stated as she looked him over once more. "Would you like to sit down in my office, I have some brandy if you're interested," she offered, smiling at him as she spoke.

𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐭𝐑 𝐯𝐲𝐱𝐧𝐧𝐞

"You are going to have to tell me about some of the most interesting places you have gone at some point," Nymth responded as she opened the door for the woman. She motioned for a table for two and handed her crew some money to get something to drink or to go shopping with, requesting that she have a moment alone with Ember. "Oh me? It has been a fascination since I was a child. I will admit I come from a very privileged family and they supported my dream of becoming a pirate and now here I am," she said, giggling softly as she remembered how she got started.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:58 pm

Hex Blackmane
Hex grinned a bit at her. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well." He said as he took her hand and shook it. He let out a soft laugh as she called his presence intriguing and nodded at that. "I could say the same to you." She definitely looked normal, but her scent, it was definitely not human. And he was looking forward to seeing what she was. He couldn't help but wink as he noticed her looking him over. He wanted to get to know more about her. She was obviously hiding what she really was, which was understandable. And he wasn't going to let her know he already knew she was hiding that from him. "I'm definitely interested."

Ember Killian
"There have been a lot of nice places I've seen." Ember smiled and walked in as Nymth opened the door for her. She sat down with her, watching as the woman sent her crew away. She listened to her as she spoke and grinned a little bit. "I could tell you weren't like a typical pirate, but I wouldn't have guessed that was your story. I respect it though." She could understand that feeling, and sometimes it took a lot of guts to go after what you wanted like that.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:11 pm

Mikayla couldn't help but giggle when she noticed the little wink he gave her, this surely would be an interesting visit. "I'm sure you've at least heard some whispers floating around about me." She said as she walked him to her office. The space was well decorated with golden accessories, charts, and even some skulls of hunters she had defeated in her past, those were her most prized possession. "Take a seat," she purred as she gestured to the seats across from her chair, well chair was an understatement, it was a throne she had stolen off a king's shift. "So, Hex, tell me a bit about yourself love," she hummed as she poured the two of them a glass of one of her fine brandy's. "Would anyone else like some?" She questioned, motioning to those who accompanied their captain onto the ship.

𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐭𝐑 𝐯𝐲𝐱𝐧𝐧𝐞

"I appreciate that, most make other presumptions about me and are swiftly proven wrong." Nymth replied, giggling softly as she did so. She may like dresses and looking nice, but that doesn't mean she doesn't enjoy a good fight every once in a while. "So, do you frequent these waters often? I have noticed that there have been more hostile private ships sailing around lately. I must admit it would be nice to have some allies on the seas with these numbers rising." She said, genuinely wanting to work something out with this woman. The number of ships were increasing rather fast at a worrying amount, and pirates didn't look after each other like they used to.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:34 pm

Hex Blackmane
Hex smiled at her as she giggled and nodded. "Maybe a few whispers." He said before following her into the office. He looked around for a moment before taking a seat across from her, picking up the glass she had poured for him. His crew members nodded as she asked if they'd like some and he sat in silence for a minute as he took a drink, not sure what to say about himself. "What would you like to know about me?"

Ember Killian
"Oh I'm sure they are." Ember chuckled. She nodded at her question as she stared over at her. She had always been in these waters, honestly she was a bit surprised she hadn't met this woman sooner. "I do, I've heard rumors floating around about me. Surprised you haven't heard them before. And I have noticed their numbers rising. Being an ally of yours does sound.. Interesting." She was sure they could have some fun together, and she wanted to know her better.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes