1x1 with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Spiritstar3

Postby Seeley » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:37 pm

|| Rerina || Female || Bi || Werewolf || Tagged:Jayla ||

Her attention was snapped back to reality when the woman asked her a question.”Rerina. Rerina Willson. And you are?” she asked, brushing her colored hair out of her face. Piercing light blue/green eyes glanced at the woman and then at the dog before turning her attention back to the woman. She knew that saying her last name wouldn’t mean much, but most people in town was very familiar with the Willsons. Some say she would look most like her mother, if she didn’t color her hair most of the time.

Thinking of her parents made her miss them oh so much. Even though they have been gone for many many years, she still dwelled on the thoughts of her parents, especially her father. She was especially close to her father since he supported her in everything whereas her mother, not so much. It was painful but Rerina knew her mother meant well, when if she didn’t show it much.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:58 pm

Jayla- female- human- bi- Rerina

The ginger haired young woman tilted her head hearing the name, thinking on it. She was sure her parents had mentioned that family once or twice...They'd told her to stay away from that family's members, but couldn't recall why. She broke out of thought when Rerina asked for her name. "I...My name is Jayla Smith," she said. It was a well known name around town, because of the nobility. Even in this day and age they were still called Nobles. She hummed as she shook out her hair a bit, then huffed.

She hummed as she thought of how her parents had done out again. They'd told her they were going to a party at some hotel, or rather there would be a party at that hotel, and were staying a few days. They'd also told her to stay in the house, but...well, she never really listened to her parents, because why should she? They already made her, more like forced her, to stay in the house a lot when they were home...
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:08 pm

|| Rerina || Female || Bi || Werewolf || Tagged: Jayla

The young woman raised an eyebrow at her and recalled her parents mentioning them a few times. She could tell that they weren’t very fond of them for whatever reason. Her parents had sheltered her from the human world for a year before finally just allowing her to venture out. When word got out about Rerina being a werewolf, some people either turned away from the family or just accepted it. Even though some had seen her as a threat, Rerina tried her hardest to prove that she wasn’t a threat.

Even after her parents died, it took some time for some people in the town to finally accept her as a friendly werewolf. Though it was frowned upon from most others, Rerina saw no issue in it to help prove herself. Now s he is known as the friendly wolf to most. “You look like you hardly ever come into town. I can tell.” the young woman said, tilting her head slightly.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:24 pm

The ginger haired young woman hummed quietly as she watched Rerina, seeing her raise a brow. She shook her head a few times, then stopped to prevent herself from becoming dizzy. She looked down at her feet a moment, then to the chauffeur, whom was standing back a bit. That, coupled with the look he was giving Rerina, was odd and Jayla didn't like it...She huffed at the man then looked at Rerina again, tilting her head a bit as she just kind of watched the other woman.

She glanced down at Rocky again, smiling as she scratched under his lovely floppy ears, giggling quietly a bit then huffing. She then continued to hum, looking back up again and shaking her head a few more times. She looked around the street, then back again. "No, I don't really...My parents are crazy! I'm twenty six years old for cryin out loud..." she huffed, shaking her head again.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:11 pm

|| Rerina || Female || Bi || Werewolf || Tagged: Jayla ||

Rerina could feel the way the chauffeur was looking at her, and she could feel the wolf in her become uneasy from the way the chauffeur was looking at her. The young woman managed to get the wolf under control and adjusted herself into a more comfortable position. “Ah yea parents can be a total pain. My parents were like that with me when I was younger. I was clearly old enough to go out but they had their reasons.” she said with a shrug.

It did annoy her whenever her parents tried to keep her indoors. Rerina wanted to go on adventures with friends, but her parents refused to let her out of the manor. Eventually she got over it and just accepted it till one day her parents allowed her to venture out into the town with them. Seeing that it wasn’t all too bad, they allowed her to go out with them every Sunday. Rerina would always look forward to going to town on those days until one day it all came to a hault. It shocked her since it was so sudden, but now she just looks back on it.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:41 pm

The ginger haired young woman sighed as she glanced between the chauffeur and the woman she now knew as Rerina, tilting her head a moment. She shook her head as she looked away from them a moment, glancing down at Rocky then back to the wolf woman, not knowing she was a wolf. "Yes, very much of a pain...I guess they had reasons when I was younger, but now? Now I have this bi boy here that would scare anyone away," she said, gesturing the Doberman.

She hummed as she thought of the past, when she was a little girl with ringlet curls of hair. She hadn't dyed it back then, because her parents were really the ones making the decision, plus back then she had no such interest in things. Her only interests back then were looking cute, playing with dolls, having ribbons, and asking for puppies and kittens. She'd finally gotten a little black kitten when she was nine, but he had disappeared in the night six months later...They had then gotten her a clean white kitten six months after her tenth birthday.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:10 am

|| Rerina || Female || Bi || Werewolf || Tagged: Jayla ||

“Most parents do have a reason for whatever it is. My parents thought I need to have some type of bodyguard to protect me.” she said, recalling about the time her parents tried to get her a bodyguard one summer. Rerina had refused the need for a bodyguard. She didn’t see the point of having one and they finally backed off when when they knew she wasn’t changing her mind. The young woman shifted her gaze to the big Doberman and chuckled lightly. ”Ha well I’m sure he makes you feel safe.” she added, looking back up at the other woman.

Even though she never really had a pet as a child, even growing up, sometimes she wished that she did have one or two while growing up. Her parents never asked her if she wanted a pet nor did she ask for one. Now she has an occasional animal visit her. She did take in a stray wolf pup in a few years ago and then let him go, but the wolf comes to visit her often. Rerina knee that he wouldn’t be tamed fully, but she knew that he could trust her enough to come back and see her.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:27 am

The ginger haired young woman hummed a moment then shook her head. She shrugged before sighing again, then huffed and looked down at Rocky again. The Doberman dog wagged his tail and twitched his ears, glancing to Rerina a moment. He then looked to his girl, yipping quietly a moment. Jayla smiled down at the dog, before glancing to the chauffeur then to Rerina again. She shrugged as she watched her a moment, then nodded a bit. "Yes, I suppose he does make me feel pretty safe. He's a very good boy," she said with a nod.

She hummed as she thought back to both the kittens a moment...then shook her head and shook the thoughts away quick like. She continued to hum as she then looked down at the six year old Doberman, thinking back to when she was twenty and had gotten the beautiful dog. Well, she was twenty years and four months, and he had been four months old when they surprised her with him. She glanced to the other woman again, tilting her head a moment. "Say, um...would you like to get something to eat?" she asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:23 pm

(It’s okay, I’m a bit sleepy myself xD)

|| Rerina || Female || werewolf || Bi || Tagged: Jayla ||

”Sure, where would you like to go?” she asked, standing up. The young woman glanced at the time and saw that it a bit past noon and she was sure that Hyri would be starting to get worried about her, but Rerina knew she was capable of taking care of herself on her own just fine. She shifted the bag from one hand to the other and waited for her to respond.

Rerina couldn’t wait to get back home to go on patrol tonight with the pack. It had been a while since the last time she went out on patrol with the pack, even though she was the leader. The werewolf missed going out with her pack mates. It was something that made her feel at ease and help her focus on things that were on her mind.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:30 pm

[eh heh
By the way, might have an idea for some drama]

She wondered a moment how her parents were getting on...then quickly shook her head. She sighed to herself a moment, then gave a secondary sigh after shaking her head twice more. She hummed as she thought on the question a moment, thinking of places they could go to get food. Finally, she thought of one, saying "How about the Pasta Shopp?"

She happened to like pasta quite a lot, and the name of the little place was amusing, the spelling. It was pretty ordinary, or would have been generic if not for the way it was spelled. However, she quite liked the name, and the pasta dishes they served there, as well as the desserts they had. They mostly had shakes and ice cream, but they had some small pies as well.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me