𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 (onexone with wild.)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 (onexone with wild.)

Postby I'm done delete me. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:41 am

emilia lily jones

she leaned against the doorway keeping the door open with her back before crossing her arms in front of her chest resting them there. the girl listened to his every word, nodding to it as it all sunk in. the idea did sound good, but she hated the fact they had to be seen together and all that. she wondered what her boyfriend would actually think, she knew he wouldn't be happy with it but if it would keep them together then he'll have to go with it. mia become worried how her boyfriend would react to this. her eyes weren't on him as she looked at the floor trying to think about this, but it really didn't take long since there was no other way about this. her eyes moved up towards him again "there isn't much to think about, we will have to do this since there is no other way to get out of this. if your parents are like mine then they are stubborn as hell. i'll go through this with you, just to make them happy" she told him before wiping away her mascara once again with the tissue she had. taking a deep breath, she smiled at him a little before moving away from the restroom, letting the door shut. "i guess we should head back" she muttered a little as she headed back to the conference room from which she fled from. she walked down the hallways and went through the door thinking that river would be following behind her. mia walked in and went over to her parents and the willingtons. again she took another deep breath before saying anything else "i'll be happy to go through with this arranged marriage with river for the business" she said before fake smiling at the lot in front of her. she then looked towards her parents "and i'll break up with jason after this, so i can be with river" she said to her parents, she was good at lying since she had been lying to her parents since she was twelve. she didn't find it hard to lie anymore and her parents always believed her, it helped her get herself to parties and such. her father then handed her phone back to her and she smiled at him "thank you" she told him before looking at her phone, now thinking how was she really going to tell him about all this. although, she was meant to see him tonight she must try to explain to him about the situation.

{{the sound great to me!}}
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:57 am

River Wellington

River was relieved when Emilia agreed to the agreement he had proposed. This was going to be difficult for both of them, but he knew it was the only way to get their parents off their backs. River nodded in agreement when Emilia said they should head back to the conference room. He watched her as she walked away, taking a deep breath as he stood still. He wasn't sure if he was ready to go back inside the room, knowing his parents would take that as a chance to elaborate on their agreement for this arranged marriage. As he stood still, he began to feel sick to his stomach. How would he tell his girlfriend about this? She wouldn't be very understanding, as she was already the jealous type. River's body tensed up as everything finally sunk in. He would actually have to spend the rest of his life faking a marriage with a girl he could barely tolerate. He never once expected for this situation to occur in his life, but now that it was, he was extremely angered by it. Marriage was something River took very seriously. He had looked forward to getting married one day to the girl of his dreams, not a forced marriage between him and a business partner. River snapped himself out of his thoughts as he realized that everyone was waiting for him in the conference room. He quickly began to walk at a fast pace back to the room, and entered just as Emilia was thanking her father for handing back her phone. He took a seat in the chair the had left minutes ago, and looked over at his parents, sending them a nod to tell them that everything was handled. He watched as his father stood up again and began to address the group, "We are so glad to hear that you two have agreed to this agreement," his father said, "Now, we have arranged for the movers to arrive at both your houses first thing tomorrow morning so that we can get you both packed and moved into your new place," his father explained. River's eyes widened as soon as he heard his father state that he would be moving into a place with Emilia. The boy began to tighten his fists once more, trying not to lose his temper. He knew that arguing against It would cause his parents to become suspicious on if they had actually agreed to the agreement, so he just gave an angered nod and continued to clench his fists under the table.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:14 am

emilia lily jones

emilia looked towards william her eyes widened as they would be moving in together, she bit her tongue as she wanted to say something again but it would just muck it up. this was getting again to much, it was going to be to much for her boyfriend but if he loved her he would have to go through his with her. she sighed gently and again smiled at william "sounds great,
    i can wait to move with river in our new house together"
    those words felt like lava in her mouth as she said them, but again she had to lie. her eyes once again moved towards river, seeing the anger in his eyes. she knew how he he felt but they must keep there cool, she looked towards the willingtons "if there is nothing else to discuss, then i'ld like to go home and get ready for tomorrow" she said again with another smile. she nodded to him before looking at her parents "i don't think we need to discuss anything else, i'm happy with this along with my wife and daughter as i guess that same with you mr and mrs willington. on that note i guess we will wait until what happens next" he said to the family before leaning over the table to shake their hands before leaving the conference room with his wife and daughter behind him. emilia just wanted to get out of here and get home just to scream into her pillow or something to get all this anger that was building inside of her. she needed to tell jason tonight but she was afraid of it.

xxxxxxxxxxthey made there way out to their car, once again following her mother and father into the car. once the door was shut they made their way back home, whilst her family boasted about how happy they are with the decision she had made today. they were happy they got their own way that she was to break up with jason. emilia faced away from them and looked out the window as they went on, she blocked them out of her head as they carried on talking. once home she got out first and walked into the house and went straight upstairs to her room. she walked in and threw her bag down and her phone onto the bed where she then flopped. she rolled over and looked up at the ceiling, it was a lot to take in today and it was just making her tired. mia picked up her phone seeing that jason had messaged her a while ago but she didn't feel like replying at the moment, she needed to think how to explain everything to him.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:34 am

River Wellington

River sat still in his chair as everyone in the conference room started to leave and go their separate ways. Just as the Jones family had walked out, his father had received a call and excused himself from the room. Now it was just him and his mother in this now silent room, "I guess I better head home and finish some work before tomorrow," he told his mother with a weak voice. He had only been in the conference room for less than an hour, and he felt like everything in him had been drained. His anger exhausted him, and as much as he would've loved to throw a fit, he know he couldn't afford to wreck this agreement between his parents and the Jones'. River watched as his mother nodded, and then he stood up to head out of the door, "It doesn't have to be a perfect marriage, River. Just a marriage," his mother said. He was slightly confused by the comment, but the boy just nodded and continued to walk away from the room. He went back to his office to see his assistant Miranda sitting at his desk chair. In normal situations an assistant wouldn't be hanging out in their boss' office, but this wasn't a normal situation. River's girlfriend was indeed his assistant, which made this whole arranged marriage situation ten times more complicated for him. His girlfriend would have to watch him act like he was falling in love with his future co-ceo, and he knew that wouldn't be easy. River placed a weak smile on his face as he walked a few steps closer to his desk, "How'd the meeting go?" his girlfriend asked him. River gave a slight shrug as he responded to her question, "Fine.." he said, trying to keep his reply short. Miranda nodded and then stood up from his desk chair and smiled at him, "Ready for dinner?" she asked him. He nodded at her question and then extended his arm to take her hand. In all honesty he had completely forgotten about their dinner plans, and really wasn't in the mood for it. But he figured it was the perfect chance to tell her what the meeting was actually about, and see how she felt about it.

{{Maybe they can run into each other at the restaurant with their dates?
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:06 am

emilia lily jones

after the whole thing she had been though she had no energy to do anything, her eyes shut and she feel asleep. until she got a phone call, the vibrations woke her up and she looked at the phone seeing jason was calling her "hi babe. what's up?" she said in a tired tone, as she rubbed her eyes as she sat up. "did you forget about our dinner plans? i'm outside your house ready to pick you up" he told her as he chuckled down the phone to her, her eyes widened as she didn't realise how long her nap was "oh i'm sorry, i feel asleep i'll be down in a minute" she said to before handing up. she then got up and got out of her dress and put something else on. just another more causal dress. she redid her make up that she had messed up by crying but then she remembered why she was crying, the memories of the agreement came flooding back to her and she knew she had to some how tell jason tonight. she sighed and tried to remain strong.

xxxxxxxxxxonce she was finished she grabbed her bag and phone before head downstairs again to bump into her mother "what's that boy doing outside? i thought you were leaving him!" her mother said as she stood their with her arms crossed and tapping her foot waiting for mia to respond to her. "i am tonight, i wasn't exactly going to break it over the phone, i'm a decent person unlike some" she muttered the last part and moved out the way of her mother and towards the door. she made her way out, seeing jason waiting for her. he opened the door for her as he smiled at her "you look beautiful as always" he commented as she made her way towards him. she knew her mother would be looking from the window, so she smiled at him and told him "thanks" before stepping into the car as he tried to kiss her. jason was confused by this but shrugged it off as he then shut the door and made his way over to the driver side. he popped into the car and drove off to the restaurant.

xxxxxxxxxxthey arrived at the restaurant, parking up they then made their way into the restaurant and the waiter guided them to their table and jason pulled out the seat for her so she could sit down, he then scooted her in closer to the table before sitting down himself on the other side. they took the menus from the waiter before ordering their drinks, she was having a glass of white wine while had a glass of pepsi since he was driving. she kept on looking at jason wondering how she was meant to break it to him but she felt like she couldn't she didn't know how to say it to him. it was going to be difficult. "i've decided what i'm having, have you?" he asked as he placed the menu down in front of him and looked at her but she didn't reply, she was thinking about how to break it to him. "mia!" he raised his voice only to get her attention but he was still soft with his tone. mia then dropped the menu in front of her "yes?" she replied as he now had her attention "i asked you a question and you ignored it...? are you okay? you aren't being yourself" he asked as he took her hand in his. mia smiled at him as she then relaxed "urmmm" she couldn't get her words out. she bit her lip and looked away "emilia is there something you aren't telling me? you know you can tell me anything right?" he said to her in confidence. "yes i know i can..." she said to him before taking a deep breath to relax herself before looking at him "well...." she started as she gathered her words but then she looked over at the door seeing who walked in, her eyes widened as she stared at the boy that she was to get married to.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:35 am

River Wellington

River took his girlfriend's hand and walked out of his office and towards the exit. As they walked, they passed by his parents' offices, but they were both too invested in what they were doing to notice him leaving with Miranda. All he could think about as they walked to his jet black BMW was how he was going to break the news to his girlfriend. They had reservations at one of the nicest restaurants in town, so he just hoped that she wouldn't cause a scene when he finally broke the news to her. Once they were by his car, he walked over to the passenger's side, still holding her hand, and pulled on the door handle so he could open the door for her. Once she was inside the car, he gently closed the door and walked over to the driver's side, climbing into the car and putting his seatbelt on. He pressed the start button on the car, then changed the gears to drive, and sped out of the parking spot and towards the restaurant. Their car rides were normally not this quiet, but he couldn't find words to speak to her without sounding suspicious.

When the two of them finally arrived at the restaurant, he pulled up at the valet stand and watched as two of the valet boys opened the car doors for them so that they could exit the car. River shook the guy's hand that was on his side of the door, and simultaneously handed him a tip to split with the other guy. River knew that it was rare to tip the valet boys when arriving and leaving, but he did it anyway because he knew working as a valet didn't pay very well. River smiled and walked to the passenger's side of the car and beside Miranda. He stood beside her and gently placed his hand on her waist as he led her into the restaurant. River thanked the worker who held the door open for them, and then walked with Miranda towards the host stand, "I have a reservation under Wellington," he told the hostess with a polite tone. He watched as the young girl behind the stand nodded and crossed his name off of the list. After she grabbed their menus, he followed her to the table, "Thank you," he told the girl as he pulled out Miranda's seat for her. As he did this, he glanced beside him to see Emilia staring at him from the table beside his. River froze for a second, unable to believe that the girl he was suppose to marry and her boyfriend were sitting right next to him and his girlfriend, "You have got to be kidding me?" he said unintentionally. The words had just escaped his mouth, and next thing he knew Miranda was staring at him with a confused look. His eye's followed his girlfriend as she took a seat and turned her head to face Emilia's table, "Miss. Jones, so nice to see you again," Miranda commented, using her professional side to greet Emilia. Miranda was River's assistant at the company, so she had obviously met Emilia a couple of times through business meetings. Even though Miranda was dating River, she remained very professional when it came to work. River cleared his throat and looked at Emilia, "Nice to see you again," he told her, not wanting to make Miranda suspicious. The boy then walked over to his seat and took off his suit jacket before taking a seat. He couldn't help but turn his head towards Emilia's table again, this time looking at her boyfriend for a quick second.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:01 pm

emilia lily jones

emilia stared at the boy until the gaze broke as his girlfriend spoke to her, she looked at the girl. she did recognise her and tried to remember her name but it came to her, she gathered her words nice to see you too miranda" she said to her with a smile. but as she thought about it, it came to her miranda was his girlfriend, he was dating his assistant. when river spoke her eyes looked towards him and just smiled at him and nodded "you too river" she said to him before looking back at her boyfriend. jason looked at her "friends?" he asked as the waiter brought their drinks over and put them down on the table "co-workers" she answered before looking at the waiter as he asked if they were ready to order. jason ordered his, but then mia perked up and said she'll have the same since she didn't really look at the menu. the waiter took the menus and left them. mia took a sip of her wine and sighed. jason looked at her once more "you were about to tell me something that is bothering you hun?" he reminded her. jason was a buff guy, he did a lot of sports at university and has diploma in sports. he had shaggy brown hair but still dressed smart. mia looked into his blue eyes, it made things difficult since now river and his girlfriend was here. but, she needed to come out with it, she needed to get it off her chest and get it over with. she wasn't sure if they could hear her.

xxxxxxxxxx"jason, you know i'm going to take over my family's business, you know that i will be merging in with the willington inc company... the thing is... i went into a meeting with my parents and the willington family and there was an agreement between the too families. for nothing to go wrong nothing to go funny after we have merged, the agreement was too stop that from happening was..." the last words go stuck, she cleared her throat and sat up taking another sip of her wine whilst jason still watched her raising a brow at her. mia looked at him "i have to marry their son" she told him before biting her tongue. jason froze in place as his face dropped, but it soon turned to anger "are your parents making you do this? who is this boy!" he asked her as he raised his voice his tone was angry. she sat back in her chair digging her nails into her palms. her eyes looked at river, and he noticed it. jason didn't want to make a scene but he was angry he tried to hold it back "so are you parents making you do this?" he asked her again, he knew her parents were controlling he knew what they were like and they didn't like him. she nodded "i have no other choice jason, they want me to break up with you" she told him as she looked up at him her eyes started to tear up once again. jason didn't know what to do with himself, he kept looking over at the boy wanting to smash his face in. "but jason, me and him have made an agreement, we are just going to fake this. we can still be together but they must think we have broken up. nothing will happen between us because i love you" she reassured him. jason looked at her, it was too much to take in at this time.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:28 pm

River Wellington

River nodded at Emilia's comment and then looked at Miranda who seemed unfazed to be sitting next to Emilia and her boyfriend, but that was because she was clueless about the whole situation. River planted a small smile on his face as he reached to pick up the menu that was sitting in front of him. He removed his eyes from the menu when a waiter came by to take their drink orders, but returned to scanning the menu as soon as the waiter had left to put in their order. As he sat looking at the menu, he couldn't help but listen to Emilia speak once he heard her mention the merger between the two companies. He looked up at Miranda, noticing that she was also intrigued by the conversation, especially since River had not given her many details when she had asked about it at the office. As River continued to listen to Emilia talk, he began to become hesitant with what she was saying. Was she about to tell him about the marriage? With Miranda and him sitting right next to them? His eyes shot over to Miranda, wanting to distract her from hearing what Emilia was about to say, "Do you know what you want to eat? Maybe we can split a dessert?" he asked her, but it only kept her attention for a few seconds before she went back to listening to Emilia. River began to tense up, so he cleared his throat and picked up the glass of water that was sitting in front of him to take a sip. River's lips touched the glass of water just as the words about the arranged marriage began to leave Emilia's mouth. The boy choked on his water, coughing as he placed his glass back on the table. He picked up his napkin and wiped his mouth gently before his eyes looked up to see the horrified expression planted on his girlfriend's face, "What is she talking about?" his girlfriend asked. River's eyes moved quickly towards Emilia just as her eyes looked at him. This was not the time or place to share this news, especially when they were sitting next to each other. River reached out his hand across the table and placed it gently on Miranda's hand, "It's just a dumb agreement that we are just going to pretend to go along with, babe," he told her, "Nothing is going on between us or will ever go on between us! We basically hate each other," he explained, hoping his girlfriend would remain calm.

When Miranda snatched her hand from under his, he leaned back in his chair in defeat. He could tell by her expression and body language that this was not going to end well, "So you were just going to take me out to dinner and not tell me what was going on?" she asked him, "Even after I specifically asked about the meeting?" she added. He could see the rage in Miranda's eyes. Her body was tensing up, and just like he did when he got angry, she began to clench her fists together. His eye's followed Miranda as she looked over at Jason and saw the anger that was also plastered over his face. Both were trying to remain calm, but neither knew how to handle the situation.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:41 pm

emilia lily jones

jason huffed and looked down at the table trying think about this, "i-i-i can't be here right now, i need to think about this. i'm sorry" he said to his girlfriend before getting up and putting some money on the table before leaving her their. he didn't know what else to do he needed to clear his head and get everything straight. mia understood and let him go, but did she still have a boyfriend it wasn't exactly clear to her but he didn't exactly break up with her. she sighed as the tears yet again fell from her face. she knew it was going to be hard but she hoped it would get better. she was glad she had told him, so he could think this through. mia looked over at the other two seeing that miranda had heard their conversation, she drank the rest of her wine before getting the waiters attention. once he was over her, she asked to cancel the dinners. she didn't want to be here alone, and she thought that miranda didn't want her around right now. mia got up and took her bag, but didn't make anymore eye contact with the two. she made her way out of the building. once she was out she needed to call herself a taxi to get home, she wiped away here tears trying to hold herself together but she couldn't hold them back. she pulled out her phone from her bag to get a taxi number. she shivered in the cold, only having a thin jacket to cover her.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:59 pm

River Wellington

River looked at Miranda with apologetic eyes, hoping that she would understand the situation, "Leave," she told him, her eyes staring down at the table. Confusion washed over River's face as he listened to Miranda's comment, "W-What?" he asked her, "Get up from this table and leave the restaurant," Miranda replied, her voice firm as she spoke. River placed his napkin on the table and continued to look at Miranda, "What about dinner? and your ride home?" he asked her. When Miranda's angered filled eyes shot up to look at him, he jumped slightly out of fear, "I will eat without you and I will find a ride home without YOU!" she stated, her voice rising as she spoke. River nodded at her request before he stood up from the table and headed towards the exit of the restaurant. He hoped that leaving her alone would give her a chance to calm down. The boy walked over to the valet stand once he was out of the restaurant and asked for his car. As the valet boy grabbed his keys and started heading in the direction of his parked car, he glanced over to the side to see Emilia standing outside the building. He walked over to her with a frown on his face and spoke quietly, "Need a ride?" he asked.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me