1x1 peggy+prince

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 peggy+prince

Postby snubbulls » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:28 pm

TOBY
"Background dancing? Sounds fun. For sure better than college." He finished his glass of wine and set it to the side. He smiled and took Brendon's hand again. "I bet I would have found a way to get you to like me, even with a C." He raised his eyebrows and said jokingly, "Unless you were just dating me for my grades?"

He laughed at the carbs comment. "Salad is boring." He watched Brendon check his watch, hoping that he might have a way to break away. "Oh uh, it's fine, hun. We can try again tomorrow? And I can leave a tip. Someone from school wants my help with the paper anyways."
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:25 pm

Brendon

”It’s a blast. I love working on, right now we’re doing Newsies which is so so much fun.” He sighed happily as he thought back to his part, he squeezed Toby’s hand bringing his green eyes up to meet Toby’s, “Still I don’t think if you didn’t have C we would’ve never have been partners”

“Nothing is wrong with being healthy darling. Especially since I’m a Dancer I need to be fit.” He pointed his for, at Toby with a smile, “Yeah we can try tomorrow.” He asked for the check and threw some cash on the table and leaned over kissing Toby softly as he moved from the restaurant already activating his suit as he took off towards the locations the commissioner had sent him, this apparently is where the Vulture was to strike next. He landed on a warehouse roof and looked around no sign of the Vulture
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:56 pm

TOBY
"Great, can't wait! But I gotta go,, sorry babe." He kissed Brendon on the cheek and smiled as he rushed off. "See you tomorrow!"
he called out, looking for anywhere he could activate his suit without being seen.

Eventually he came to a warehouse and stepped in, hitting the button hidden in his shirt pocket. As the suit folded over his face,
he pulled out his burner phone and called his tech guy back. "Ready, can you send me our location?" The map flashed onto his wrist monitor and he spread the suit wings, taking off.

When he landed a few roofs away from the target, a tech lab developing some sort of override for most things that need passwords in the city, he took a look around for the Shadow Flier before advancing.
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:03 pm

Brendon
He watched the Vulture enter and then take off. When the Vulture bound off the next roof Brendon pushed off and crashed into him as he slammed Vulture into a building across as they slid down and Brendo slammed him down a cocky smirk as he pinned him, “You really cant stay out of trouble can you Vulture?” He snorted as he held him, “Seriosuly these passwords aren’t for you” He fake scolded him with an eye roll

Even while fighting his mind was back on Toby he couldn’t believe they had to cancel another date and he had to go out and fight this lose he sighed softly before focusing back on the task on hand, “Camt you just not cause havoc for one night?”
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:13 pm

TOBY
"You wish, huh?" He replied, kicking Shadow Flier in the stomach and pushing him away. Toby glared at the so called "hero" and muttered "You have no idea what I'm missing for this." He jumped to the next roof over and called out, "I wouldn't call this havoc,
it's more like organized chaos." He grinned.

Toby really wished he could be on his date, but of course this bigshot had to take it all away from him. He pulled one of his guns out of its sheath and fired it. What came out wasn't a regular bullet of course, what would be the fun in that? Of course it had to be something explodey. The improvised bomb landed a few yards away from Shadow Flier, and Toby whispered "Three, two, one, boom."
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:21 pm

Brendon
Brendon felt the kick and released air as he rolled back looking back up and glaring. “You think you’re missing something important?” He snorted, “Trust me organized chaos is blowing up something in a chem lab not what you do.”

Brendon looked over at the bullet and has just enough time to raise a wing as the brunt of the explosion hit sending him tumbling into the side of a building and he glared pulling up his bow and arrows he pulled back two red and black arrows, he called them stunners due to their taser like abilities he fired at Vulture and moved a hand going goimg to touch his cheek he pulled it away and it was bloody, oh he’d have to cover that one tomorrow. He moved he didn’t see if his arrows had hit
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:30 pm

TOBY
Toby gasped at the chem lab comment, but it had to be a coincidence, right? He shook it off and laughed as he watched Shadow Flier tumble. He ducked as one arrow whizzed past his head and the other hit him in the wrist. He fell over and grabbed at his hand, trying to dislodge the arrow from the joint of his armor. He eventually yanked it out, but it had taken too long, he had given the enemy too much time to get the upper hand.

Toby was angry now, if he hadn't been before, and he knew that arrow would bruise for sure, if it didn't sprain his wrist. He yelled to Shadow Flier "Oh, you want to see chaos, huh?" And set an explosive on the roof, hopping onto the tech building right after. "Let's hope you can disable that buddy, who knows how many people are in there." He said, bashing in the window and sliding right into the other building.
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:41 pm

Brendon
Henhad doce for Vulture but he had been to slow as the other male had strapped the explosive to the roof, he jumped up and began to study the bomb watching the countdown and looking at the wires, his hands shook when he realized he had seen the pattern before in an old class, they had been trying to mimick famous bombs and he and Toby had made one almost exactly like this. But he shoved it in the back of his mind as He quickly disarmed it and slid into window searching for Vulture

“Alright you sneaky jerk. How’d you get your hands on that bomb design!” He wasn't going to make it known he had helped come up with it. He pushed the thought back again getting another stun arrow ready as he began to search the warehouse.
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:49 pm

TOBY
"Damn!" Toby muttered. He couldn't believe that Shoadow Flier had managed to disarm the bomb so easily, after all, Toby had designed it with Brendon, how could someone else know how to disarm it in so little time? "Guess I gotta shake things up." He muttered, pulling a handgun from another sheath hanging off of his belt. He didn't support using deadly force, but he was desperate. He needed these passwords.

He moved through the halls, as quiet as he could be, following the dot on the map his tech guy, Bernard, had sent him. Eventually he came to the room that held what he needed, but before entering he took a deep breath. Someone is going to go down tonight, and it won't be him.
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:58 pm

Brendon
He turned a corner and kept his bow and arrow up but stopped deciding for once maybe a gas arrow would work. He changed out the arrows almost silently as he moved towards the password room and barely peeked in to get a look and then turned and fired the arrow directly between Vulture’s feet as gas billowed out of the end filling the password room, it wasn’t deadly but it sure made your eyes water like anything and it smelled, Brendon closed the door and held it shut as he sunk down breathing heavily as he touched his cheek again. How was he gonna explain the cut to Toby tomorrow he didn’t think any amount of concealer could hide this

He frowned before openeing the door as some of the gas poured out, he didn’t enter just watched to see if the other was still conscious he couldn’t tell, he walked in staying to the edge of the room. The fog was still clearing as he made his way behind a few stacks of tall computers and ducked down looking hoping Vulture couldn’t see him
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me