La Douleur Exquise (1x1 L.G. / Ember )

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: La Douleur Exquise (1x1 L.G. / Ember )

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:27 pm

“I think so. Why else would he be upset?” Takami wondered.

“Cake will cheer you up boss! Here!” Honey gave Takami a piece of strawberry cake and then returned to Hikaru and Haruhi. “Sure. Enjoy, Kaoru-chan!” He added cheerfully as he took a bite from his lemon cake.

Haruhi decided a small piece of chocolate cake was enough dessert for her. She took small bites and watched the twins. She guessed they were going to do something dumb.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyGalleth » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:50 pm

KAORU

"Don't you think someone should go after him?" I muse, looking over as Tamaki takes the cake. I place my elbow on his shoulder, watching him carefully.
----------John Watson----------
We can't giggle, it's a crime scene!

_

_

_

_

_
We solve crimes, I blog about it,
he forgets his pants

Signature By Crimson_Raven
LadyGalleth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:55 pm

“Of course. Whatever is bothering him, Kyoya can tell me. I’ve made up my mind. I am going after him. Do not make a mess, bother Haruhi and don’t think about flirting.” Takami said before going after Kyoya.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyGalleth » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:04 pm

KAORU

I nod, watching Hikaru place the plate down, fork in his mouth. " Kay boss."

"Make sure he's alright." I add, patting his shoulder before walking back to Hikaru. "If any guests show up..."

"We'll handle it!" My brother raises a smile.

_

_

_

_

_
he forgets his pants

LadyGalleth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:17 pm

“Kyoya?” Takami looked around as he walked. “Mommy?!” He called out as he walked outside the school.

“You heard the Boss. So let’s enjoy our cake!” Honey said, a forkful of cake in his mouth.

Haruhi had finished her cake and watched Takami run off. “Well I think I’m done.I hope Kyoya will feel better talking to the boss. “So Kaoru...is everything okay between Kyoya and his dad? I couldn’t help but overhear that bit.” She added.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyGalleth » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:26 pm

Kyoya

Tamaki? I lift my head up. Fair enough. "Relax... I'm fine." I call over to him from the fountain, laying back and looking at the clouds. "You shouldn't have left because of me, you goof." I place my arms across my chest, my tie laying loosely around my neck. I have to admit... it's sweet that he came after me. When he walks over to me, I open one eye and look over at him. "Don't you have guests to attend to?"

Hikaru

Hm? Kyoya-Senpai's dad...? "Um..." I wipe at my mouth with a napkin before placing it down. "No... no." My brother and I grow silent, looking at one another.

"Kyoya-Senpai is..."

"The third son of his family." Kaoru clears his throat. "So that being said..."

"His father treats him horribly... he pushes him so hard."

"And Kyoya does it to appease him, knowing that he won't be the heir to the business..." Kaoru and I stare at our plates before taking a deep breath.

"It's really sad." I take another bite.

"Yeah, Kyoya-Senpai doesn't deserve any of that. Especially from his father."

_

_

_

_

_
he forgets his pants

LadyGalleth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:34 pm

“I was worried when you left. If anything is wrong you can always talk to me, Mommy.” Takami said. Then Kyoya’s words hit him. “This is bad. I left the twins in charge!” He added, walking at a faster pace back inside.

“Wow.” Haruhi was speechless. “You guys can relax, I won’t tell him you told me.” She added. She could keep this secret.

“That’s not good but he wouldn’t want us being sad for him.” Honey said as he sipped some instant coffee.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyGalleth » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:43 pm

Kyoya

I toss a hand through my hair when Tamaki begins to leave. Always one step ahead, aren't we Tamaki? I smile. "At least leave Haruhi in charge." I call after him before sitting up. I watch him walk faster, taking a deep breath. I sit up before trotting after him. I reach out, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Relax... Haruhi won't let them do anything stupid, Tama...you know that." I smile at him before looking around. I have to resist the urge to slide my hand up his neck onto his cheek, to push him against the pole and... ugh. My smile fades, stepping away. This is how it is.... it's just how it is. "I'll be okay." I motion towards the door. "Go on."

Hikaru

"Yeah... I just wish we could do something."

"Kyoya-Senpai deserves a whole lot better." Kaoru clear his throat before standing up.

I move around over to Haruhi, pulling out 'his' chair. "Come on. We have work to do."

_

_

_

_

_
he forgets his pants

LadyGalleth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:26 pm

Haruhi got up and started serving the customers. She saw Takami come in without Kyoya. She talked with some of the girls as she served them. Honestly she didn’t mind the boys uniform. Much better then wearing dresses.

Honey continued eating cake. He looked up “Hey Boss! Everything okay?” He asked.

“It’s fine. Honey.” Takami said, sitting down. “Well it looks like your hard at work.” He added to Haruhi.

“You didn’t have to hurry back, Senpai. Everything’s fine.” Haruhi said.

“Your forgetting I’m the king. If I don’t please these ladies I’d be a bad Host.” Takami replied.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyGalleth » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:42 am

Kaoru

He came in without Kyoya. Again. Turning to our guests, my brother and I excuse ourselves, sliding up to the president, draping our arms around him. "And you'd be a bad best friend..."

"If you don't talk to him." I frown. "Tamaki-Senpai... you know how VP is."

"Yeah, he brushes everybody around him off..." Hikaru runs a hand through his blonde hair, messing it up.

I lay my head on Senpai's shoulders, blinking up at him with puppydog eyes. "I'd hate for Shadow King to get upset..."

"Wouldn't you?"

Just a few minutes later, the door swings open. We all look his way. Kyoya looks... horrible. He slinks to the other side of the room, disappearing into the tea room. Hikaru and I grin at each other before pushing Tamaki towards the man, shutting the door behind them.

"GOOD LUCK~"

_

_

_

_

_
he forgets his pants

LadyGalleth