1 × 1 with L U C I F E R + taikunfoo

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 × 1 with L U C I F E R + taikunfoo

Postby L U C I F E R » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:40 am

Rik raised am eyebrow and shoved a hand into his pocket. He pulled a few leather wallet type things. He loomed a few, leaving only enough time for Eric to get a small glance at the FBI and sheriff badges under an asitment if names until he found the right one and placed it, open, in front of Eric. The FBI badge glinted in the store lights. The name 'Rik Lloyd' was printed along the bottom. He saw no point in altering his first name.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Mon May 01, 2017 12:52 am

Eric's eyes widened. "Woah, FBI? What are you doing around here man? Is it because of those barn fires that have been happening recently?" He asked, mind instantly jumping to the only logical reason why someone from law enforcement from out of town was in town. He thought it was probably a couple of high school kids with nothing better to do for the summer, although now he had a sinking feeling that this was not the case. "Uhh I think we might have a spare mattress at my place, you'd have to pay, of course, but knowing my mom she'll toss in some pretty darn good food with it. Only other place to get food here in town is the bar, and I'd only trust the beer and pretzels there." He said- the FBI agent might turn up some easy cash for staying at their place, something that folks around here were definitely in need of. Eric was incredibly lucky to have this job at the gas station- the only other 'employee' was the owner herself.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Wed May 03, 2017 7:07 am

Rik just nodded. "It's the reason I'm here, yes."
He smiled and pocketed his leather wallet back into his pocket. He stood with more weight on his right leg as he listened to Eric.
"I wouldn't mind staying at your place." He said with a small smile. "How much would you want?" He asked, hoping his remaining poker winnings could stretch the cost of the accomadation for his time.
Rik didn't show it but he was slightly annoyed at not having a private place where he could spread his weapons and findings out across the room like a giant mindmap so he could visualise his thoughts.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Wed May 03, 2017 10:01 am

Eric paused a moment, thinking. "Would 35 bucks a night for a bed and 3 meals work for you?" He asked, trying to keep a fair balance between the extra food his mother would have to purchase and allow her to make some money off of him staying at their place. "There'd be a spot where you can stick your car either in the driveway or in the barn." He said, although they didn't do much with the old thing nowadays. He used the space for fixing up the Chevelle, but if he cleaned up his tools there would be plenty of space for the Cadillac inside. His mother had wound up selling most of their acreage as she couldn't farm it herself, except for a small tract of land around their driveway, the land where the house and barn were sitting, and enough room for a garden and to have access to the stream that flowed through the back.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Thu May 04, 2017 3:28 am

Rik nodded slowly, silently working out a estimated cost for a few nights before nodding properly. "I'm sure I can stretch that." He chuckled and held out his hand to be shaken. He nearly introduced hinself formally before remembering that he had already shown him a fake name in his FIB identification card. "So where about' s your place?" He asked, hoping it was quite close to where the actual barn fires had been. In addition to this question he had many more lined up including asking him if he was worried about his own barn being burnt to smouldering ashes but he decided to save it for later.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Fri May 05, 2017 11:58 pm

Eric smiled and stretched out his own hand, shaking Rik's firmly. "My place is about fifteen minutes away, although I'll have to give my mom a heads up first- she'll need to pop over to the store to get some food, and I have another two hours left here. There's a bar just up the road if you'd like to hang out until then, and I heard bingo might be starting around 1700 tonight in the town hall if you're so inclined." He said, grinning as he imagined the officer sitting in their old wooden chairs with handmade seat cushions peering at a bingo card. "I can walk over after my shift and we can head over to my place from there, sound good?" He asked.

(Hey just a heads up- I have finals next week, last one finishes up on Thursday, so my responses aren't going to be very consistent until I get them over with!)
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Mon May 08, 2017 2:52 am

Rik nodded and shoved his hand back into his pocket. "I'll check put the bar." He chuckled. "I'm sure I can kill two hours in a bar." He smirked, forgetting it was probably a small bar with only a few regular customers. "I just might take you up on the Bingo offer." He said in a fake serious tone. "My kinda thing that." He joked, eyes aglow with laughter.
"Don't fuss your mother too much, I can help with any shopping!" He added, not wanting to take advantage of them like he usually would.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Tue May 09, 2017 10:08 am

Eric glanced quizzically towards Rick as he mentioned bingo but grinned when he saw the humor in his eyes. "I'll pass that offer along to her, although I know her well enough to say that she won't take you up on it, she'll let you down in the nicest way but it'll take ten minutes for her to finally get to saying no." He said with a chuckle, making a shooing motion with his hand towards the doorway. "I'll meet you up at the bar in a couple of hours, but only trust the beer and pretzels- the peanuts are at least a year old and the 'food' they serve is questionable at best." Eric said, offering him the practices of their small town- the peanuts were a running joke and a rite of passage- no one took them but he figured it couldn't hurt to let Rik know before he tried to eat them.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Tue May 09, 2017 6:57 pm

Rik laughed quietly at the reply to the Bingo comment. He turned and headed for the door, taking careful note of what he was suggesting about the food at the bar.
"What about the ladies?" He chuckled. "Any chance they're worth trying?" He smirked. He was joking but maybe his reply would influence his actions at the bar. "Also, any drink you recommend or should I try them All?"
Tim let the string of questions roll of his tongue, all of them said as a joke but all the answers would be taken seriously if he saw fit.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Mon May 15, 2017 2:18 pm

(Thanks for your patience with finals week- I'll be replying more regularly now)

Eric chuckled at Rik's mention of the ladies. "Maybe if you are into ladies over fifty or under eighteen." He said with a grin. Once the kids could get out of town they bailed- of his graduating class only three were still in town, and of those three two of them, himself included, had gone away for some period of time only to return. "I'd advise against drinking too much- you'll be driving your wheels back to my place and my mother runs a dry house- you do not want her ticked off at you, especially when she is cooking your meals." Eric said with a wince, remembering one time he had stumbled back home after a night out with friends. He'd made sure not to come back home as drunk as that again.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me