1 x 1 it.will.rain

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 it.will.rain

Postby it.will.rain » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:21 am

Matt laughed as he watched the hunter run off. He turned and looked at Alexia. "I know you don't Alexia and I am sorry we had to meet like this. This was not the plan at all." He said and walked over to her. He looked at her shoulder. "We should get you to a doctor." He said to her. "My name is Matt. I have been following you for a while. I caught word that there is someone after you and I had heard about the times you had saved the humans and stuff like that so I thought I would help you out. I did not want you to know who I was because I was worried that you would not want my help simply because we are enemies. I just wanted you to be safe so you could continue things on your end. I know that you may not want to trust me, but I promise I have no intention of letting you get hurt. The only reason this happened, was I was stopping another vampire from coming near you and missed the hunter. I am sorry this happened. Please let me get you to a hospital or something." He said thinking maybe he should carry her because she might pass out. He watched her to see how she would respond to him.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:41 am

Alexia raised a eyebrow as she listened. So this guy was following her. The Werewolves were talking about him. She sighed as she looked down. " You could of told me before. " She said. She didn't see why he didn't. He haf just been following her which made it a little creepy to her.

Hospital? She didn't really want to go into town. There were humans there and maybe hunters there. " I think I can patch the wound up by myself. " She said. She would certainly try back at her place. She was about to start something else, but that's when she fainted right in front of the guy. OK, this definitely was going to be akward. She didn't know what was even going to happen now as she fell forward. Her hood covered her sky blue eyes once more.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:49 am

Matt had not been surprised when she had fallen forward. She was in bad shape. He could patch it up for her but the hospital would do a better job. He picked her up bridal style and ran with her to his house. It was a big house and he had heavy red velvet curtains to block out the sunlight when he did not want it to be inside. He took her into his bathroom and patched it up pretty well before he laid her on his bed. He covered her up so she would not freeze and went to the kitchen and got her a glass of water and put it next to her. He knew she would probably be really freaked out if she woke up in his room alone so he sat across the room from her in a chair and read his book. He waited for her to wake up and wondered how long it would take before she did. He stood and looked out the window thinking he heard something but saw nothing. He kept looking out hoping she would wake up soon.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:16 am

Alexia still didn't know what had even happened when the male picked her up. She was still out cold. She couldn't hear, or see as she was passed out right now. She was losing blood, and not even a hand seemed to stop it. She did the wound patched up, or else she would be a dead werewolf. The girl let out a groan as she started to wake up. Everything was a blur, but soon it became clear.

She looked around as she was unaware where she even was. This didn't look like her place, or even her bedroom. She sat up as she rubbed the back of her neck. She glanced at her arm to see it was patched up. Whoever brought her here patched up her wound. She looked over to see it was the same guy from before. " Uh, what even happened? " She asked.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:34 am

Matt was still looking out of the window but looked over at her when she had woke up. "Good you are awake. You passed out on your way to go to your house. I would have taken you to your house but I was not really wanting to break in so I brought you to my place and patched up your shoulder and then let you lay on my bed and then after a few hours, you woke up. That is where we are up to now. I hope you don't mind that I brought you here but it is safe. It is in the woods not far from where you were attacked but it is hard to get to and very few people know it exsists. Really only you and myself know. So you are safe here. You are free to stay and recover as long as you need too and there is water on the nightstand for you to drink. I don't really have any food but now that you are awake, I can run and get you anything you would like. I can cook, I just rarely do. I hope that you will stay here until you recover at the earliest. It is easier to protect you here. I promise I am no threat to you and I never will be. I simply want to protect you from the guys who are after you. I am still working on where to find them and I have very little information on them but I do know they hire both vampires and hunters. The vampires are easy for me to get rid of and you saw how I made the hunter run." Matt said looking at her with his golden brown eyes. That was their normal color although they often changed depending on the situation he was facing.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:54 am

Alexia looked at him as she nodded. So she had passed out? She did have to thank the guy for taking her here. She didn't remember heading back to her place, but that didn't really matter to her. She was in a bed rather then in the woods passed out. Who knows what could of gotten her out there if he had left her there. " Thanks. " She said, as she looked at her wound again. She knew it would take awhile to heal. It was pretty normal anyways.

" I guess I can stay here until I'm healded. " Alexia said. She really wasn't in shape to walk home. Still, she would try it. Maybe. She didn't want to end up agureing with this guy. " I'm good. Thanks for the offer. " She said. She really wasn't hungry right know. She was thirsty so she took a sip of the water.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:06 am

"Alright. Let me know if you need anything. I can leave you to get some rest now if you would like. I hope you find everything to your liking." Matt said and smiled at her. "I have a meeting in an hour so you will be alone for a bit unless you feel like coming with me. It is with a few higher up vampires about who is after you. You are welcome to come seeing as I will protect you from them if you are interested. They wouldn't hurt you anyway though. They have no reason to yet anyway." He said to her. "If you do not wish to go there is a library two doors to the left of this room and there is a TV in the living room. The living room is right downstairs. The kitchen is right off of the living room and bathroom is out of my room and down the hall to the right." He said to her. "Any other room would be of no interest to you." He said looking at her. All of the other rooms were empty except one had a grand piano in it and that is it.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:19 am

Alexia nodded as she knew she did indeed need rest. Her shoulder still hurt. If she did get rest, it would certainly heal quicker. " I will just rest here. I need it. " She said. She was in no shape to follow him. Plus, it would probably just make her arm worse. That was something she didn't want to happen. Nope. Not at all. She didn't exactly fully trust this guy. One reason because he wasn't her kind. Sure, he was a nice guy, but still. She would have to get to know the guy better.

Alexia then closed her eyes. She pulled her hood down to cover her blue eyes once again. Soon, she was in a deep sleep. She probably wouldn't wake up anytime soon. She would sure be hungry when she woke up. Alexia hadn't had much to eat today at all. Right now, she just wanted to rest for a couple of hours.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:29 am

Matt nodded and left. He went to his meeting and talked with the other vampires. They did not know much at all and that made Matt pretty mad that he had come out for nothing. He went to the store and bought her food before heading home. He walked into the house and went to the kitchen and put the food away before walking up the stairs with some fruit and a chef salad. He had also grabbed another glass of water and put it on the nightstand for her for when she woke up before going into the library and looking around at the books. He pulled one out that was a list of vampires and scratched a few people out. He looked at all of the names. All he knew was that whatever was after her, was not a human. His first instinct was a vampire but he was really not sure. What if it was someone who was a werewolf who wanted her gone for some reason? He was not sure but he looked through the names hoping to have something jump out at him.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:53 am

Alexia was in a deep sleep as not a sound would wake her up. She turned on be side as she was still asleep. It was common for her to do this. She did have to be careful of the arm still. Then again, when you were a sleeping then you didn't know. Soon enough the girl woke up, and looked around. She could already feel her stomach growling. Yep , she was hungry. She got up before making her way to the kitchen. More like finding it at this point. She didn't know where everything was.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you