1x1 Kuroshitsuji/Sherlock RP with .Sherlock.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Kuroshitsuji/Sherlock RP with .Sherlock.

Postby a little guy » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:04 am

He didn't even bother moving. "I thought you wanted to meet the others." Ciel almost demanded in a monotone, something he had mastered. Besides, he wasn't about to let this violin playing detective waltz in, then back out without first conversing fully.

"Anyways, Sebastian, why couldn't Ciel have told Raven to come with us as well?" Came the gruff voice of Bard, almost hating the fact that said maid was at the manor, doing whatever, whilst he was out here in the cold, carrying heavy things around.

Raven now hid her little garden, exiting the confinement of her room, and making her way silently to the gardens, to catch some fresh air and maybe even say hello to Pluto.
a little guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:11 am

"We need to go now, waiting for the others brings our day down and leaves it pointless to even bother going on the case at all, because rain is predicted and is very likely, so it will wash away out evidence."Sherlock replied, walking on in a hurry, determined to get a lead. He'd brought his magnifying glass and UV torch to search for fingerprints. Luckily, the area was still heavily clad with police tape, so it was hardly difficult to find. Besides, Sherlock was the man to change his mind very quickly about a case after a quick thought. He pressed through the crowds and with a few words to an officer, he marched on in as the officer left to go and fetch Ciel since the Consulting Detective had just left him behind. First, he took a swab of the blood which was still nicely fresh, despite being there for a few hours as the pavement hadn't soaked it all in yet. Next came examining the poles where the victim was found to check for any suspicious markings, and now he doused it with UV light, collecting a few samples of fingerprints. This was all he would need for now. All he had to do now was wait for Ciel, so that he could head off to the lab and converse about the reasons behind the crimes to be reported to the Queen, and get a lead on a criminal which they would have to chase down as soon as he was found.

Sebastian sighed a little."We have a guest, and young master will be leaving the house, so we need someone to look after the home, well, that's my guess anyway."He replied a little unsure of himself as he stopped outside their destination."Here we are, you can put everything down, Mey-rin, Bard, Let Finnian do the heavy lifting."

-SH
ImageImage
socks ↦ they/she ↦ adult
ImageImage
art of my ocs by notgrs
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a little guy » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:41 pm

Rolling his eyes, a sigh left the boys mouth as he ran to watch up the other detective. It wasn't long before he found the area, and slowing to a walk, he simply glared at the officers, and stepped under the police line. "So, this is the case we've been.. given." Ciel said, his voice never changing.

"But don't you think its weird he never let's that girl out?" He whispered to Mey-rin, who nodded and the two left their stuff for Finnian to carry, as they both walked in to their respective rooms.
a little guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 pm

"Yes. I have my evidence so it's off to the lab."Sherlock said rather simply. He then began a brisk walk, flagging a taxi down and then turning to wait for Ciel, with one foot in the open door of the taxi, so it couldn't drive away. He climbed in first as he always did and then told the driver where they would be going as he was careful to keep his evidence safe.

Finnian delivered everything to the right rooms, stopping in Bard's room to talk to him. "You don't think that the visitor is important enough to keep people inside for the case of him working?"He asked, his eyes large."He sounds a bit odd if you ask me."

-SH
ImageImage
socks ↦ they/she ↦ adult
ImageImage
art of my ocs by notgrs
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a little guy » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:09 pm

Ciel rolled his eyes. Never in his life had he wanted to use one of these things, but it seems he would have to for today. Reluctantly climbing in after Sherlock, he sat opposite, facing the back of the taxi. "So, without looking the evidence through, who do you think would be the most likely cause, and why?" He said, in a dark tone.

"I don't know Finnian, but its best to stay out of his way if you ask me. If he's enough to make Sebastian confused, then its something to worry about." Bard replied gruffly, after a few moments of thinking.
a little guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:35 pm

Sherlock sat back in his seat."Most likely person to commit the crime, a woman of around thirty years of age. Women seem the only ones capable to reach that amount of calculated brutality. The victims are all male, with golden rings on their little fingers, married. This is quite probably a case of love gone sour. I have a pretty strong idea of the kind of culprit."He mused, shifting a little."With evidence, it could do anything for my theory."

Finnian nodded."He's supposed to be clever and really good at deducing things, but everything is a bit fishy if you ask me."He pouted slightly and plonked himself down on the nearest seat.

[Bro do u know if u can come over?]

-SH
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a little guy » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:29 am

A small smirk found its way to his face. "And what if it wasn't.. human?" He asked, almost slyly, As he too leant backwards, straightening his coat.

"If anything, don't trust him. He might try and do what all those detectives do, try and deduce who you are." Bard replied, after a short pause.
a little guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:34 am

"There is no possibility of something inhuman from destroying these people. The wounds are obviously human and not by canine teeth or feline claws. There have been bloodied knives found at some of the crime scenes, and ropes at others, basically, there is always a legit weapon."Sherlock replied smoothly, crossing one leg over the other and patting his coat down.

Finnian nodded a little."They can be a bit odd, but word says he created a profession for himself, so he seems like a weird guy, I wouldn't exactly trust him either."He pouted a little, stretching himself out.

-SH
ImageImage
socks ↦ they/she ↦ adult
ImageImage
art of my ocs by notgrs
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a little guy » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:09 am

"You obviously haven't seen what I've seen, Sherlock." Ciel spat, now resorting to staring out the windows.

Bard didn't answer, but he continued what he was doing. Reading a book.
a little guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:21 am

"Well you don't appear to be the most up to date person in the world. It's almost as if you're still living in the past when it was acceptable to believe in things of the supernatural."Sherlock said rather simply and matter-of-factly, moving over and sliding down the seat so he could put his feet up on the seat opposite. As soon as the taxi came to a halt, he paid before getting out and marching toward the doors of the station.

Finnian put his feet up on Bard's lap, stretching out as if he were in some sort of pain, that was until his back clicked and he sighed contentedly."Aaaah~ That's better~"He hummed delightedly to himself and moved his legs a bit.

-SH
ImageImage
socks ↦ they/she ↦ adult
ImageImage
art of my ocs by notgrs
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups