Rivals.. (1x1 with Nyu<3) *A 1D Roleplay*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What should we do with Amber?

Cast her away! She doesn't deserve playin with Liam's heart!
No votes
Let her do her thing, she'll snap outta it!
No votes
Make her go through a long... boring... talk.. to get it through to her
No votes
Leave her at the house when they go to the fair
50%
I don't care, One direction deserves a pain like her
No votes
... narwhals are awesome 8D
50%

Total votes : 4

Re: Rivals.. (1x1 with Nyu<3) *A 1D Roleplay*

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:00 pm

Mara *Was already in her car driving to the boy's house. She was wearing a light pink t shirt with a pair of navy blue shorts with some dark blue flip flops. Around her neck was a necklace with a mustache on it. It was her favorite necklace because of the mustache. She was almost to the boys house.*

Emma *looked at the time she gulped.* "Crap i'm running late!" *she muttered as she quickly shut her second suitcase. She grabbed the handles of both of the suitcases. She raced down stairs she set the bags down as she rummaged through her purse trying to find her keys. Finally finding them she picked up her suitcase as she walked to the door and called* "Bye!" My sister Olivia was sitting on the couch. I waved goodbye to her as I rushed out the door and to the car.*

Louis *laughed* "I sure they will be nice." *he said then looked over to Zayn* "hey Zayn!" *he said. He couldn't wait to meet the girls he wondered what time they would arrive. He looked to Liam who walked into the room.*

Liam "I hope we will all get along" *he said walking into the living room and heading to the couch. He glanced at the tv then back over to Louis,Harry,and Zayn.*
LITERALLY I QUIT LIKE 4 YEARS AGO
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:19 pm

Harry

"Hopefully more than "get along" Liam.." he grinned and raised his eye brows. He really couldn't wait for the girls. He had been looking forward to it forever, girls, in the house.. wit them. It would definatly be interesting. Harry stood up. "I'm going to fluff my womanizers.." he gripped his curls and shook his head, then marched upstairs.

Zayn

Zayn laughed, then turned to Louis. "Where's the irish potato now? Not still sleeping, I hope, the girls are supposed to be here any minute." he made a serious face, then took another sip of his coffee. He had to admit, he was kinda worried. What if one of them thought he was ugly? He shook the nightmare from his head and looked back at the tv.

Amber

Amber drove as slow as she could. She wasn't really looking forward to this now. What if they were overwhelming, obnoxious boys like at high school? She pulled over, and stared straight ahead. If that is the case, could they leave, because she probably would. Just check it out... She sighed and pulled back into the road, and parked in front of the mansion.

Kiandra

Kiandra carefully strummed cords, and made the air fill with This (just because i'm listening to it right now xD) She sang, and then somebody pulled up. She kept strumming away, concentrated on her fingers.

Miya

Miya arrived, but didn't hop out of her car yet. She checked her phone and kept listening to music (WB >.<)
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:15 am

Liam *laughed at what harry said. He glanced to Louis and Zayn.He thought he heard music coming from outside the mansion.* "yeah where is Niall?" *he said looking around the room.*

Niall *walked downstairs* "I'm over here" *He said with a smile.* "what time are the girls getting her again?" *he asked sitting down on the couch. He glanced at Louis,Zayn and Liam.*

Louis "any time now"*he said replying to Niall. He looked back to Zayn. He couldn't wait to meet the girls. He looked around the room then up to the tv still not interested in what was on the tv at the moment.

Mara *was almost to the mansion.She was jamming out to "Want You Back" by Cher Lloyd. She pulled up to the mansion just as the song ended.She saw that some of the girls were here already.*

Emma *was driving to the boy's place. She wasn't really paying attention to the radio. She wondered what the boys would be like. What if they were rude or obnoxious. She was hoping they wouldn' t be like that *
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:47 am

Harry

Harry marched back down the stairs. "Hey do you guys hear music too?" he peeked out of the window. "They are outside, and singing..." he smiled. "She's pretty good... " he laughed as he motioned for the boys to look out the window.

Zayn

Zayn stopped laughing and jumped over the couch, managing not to spill his coffee. He peeked out of the window. "Camaros? Range Rovers? These girls got some dough.." he laughed, and sipped the last of the coffee.

Amber

Amber jumped out. "Hey Hey double Kay!" she laughed and joined in. She loved this song, and Kiandra's voice made it impossible to not join in. She didn't want to steal her thunder though, so Amber kept her own voice down. If the boys were going to get a taste of what they were, they might as well hear Kiandra sing.

Kiandra

Kiandra tried not to laugh as she kept going. Amber was not singing as loud as she usually did, so you could still hear Kiandra's voice. She sang louder, then completely switched songs.She decided to just plain out annoy the new boys, she would make the girls be better, at one of their own songs. She started strumming "She's not Afraid By One Direction" and she completely took the song to a whole different level of awesomeness.

Miya

Miya hopped out of her car and started singing with the girls. She caught a glimpse of people in the window. She smiled deviously, and blew a kiss, then returned singing. Out of all honesty, she wanted to be in a house with her rivals, so she could drive them completely nutz
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:12 am

Louis *rushed to the window and peeked out.* "They are really good" *He said with a smile as he stood next to Harry.*

Mara *Parked her car.She saw Kiandra,Miya and Amber singing.She hoped out of her car to join in.She started singing with them. She also noticed the boys watching them sing.She could tell they were impressing the boy with their voices.*

Liam *He and Niall walked over to the window also.He was very much impressed with their voices. They were really beautiful also. He watched them sing. He noticed another girl join in.He had a smile on his face.*

Emma*Pulled up to the mansion. She saw the other girls were already here. She parked the cars and hoped out she was going to grab her bags in a bit.She walked over to the other girls and joined in with their singing. She had a smile on her face as they sang*
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:26 am

Zayn

Zayn stared. "They are better than us.. at our own song.." he gulped. How were they One Direction's rivals? They seemed so much better. "I guess two can play that game. He ran out the door, not caring about the others boys trying to stop him. They paused in mid song, and stared up at him.
"Oh I just wanna take you anywhere that you like
We can go out any day any night
Baby I'll take you there take you there
Baby I'll take you there, yea"

Harry
Harry saw Zayn start singing. He smiled.
Oh tell me tell me tell me how to turn your love on
You can get get anything that you want
Baby just shout it out shout it out
Baby just shout it out"
While singing, he looked at Liam, hoping he'd sing his part

Amber

Amber stopped singing and glared. "Wanna play that game? She blurted out will Harry was wrapping up his part.
Once upon time
A few mistakes ago
I was in your sights
You got me alone
You found me
You found me
You found me
She had seen Harry and Taylor before together, but they broke it off. She figured this would hit him where it hurts.

Kiandra

Kiandra grinned.
I guess you didn't care
And I guess I liked that
And when I fell hard
You took a step back
Without me, without me, without me

Miya

Miya laughed and joined in, the look on Harry's face= priceless.
And he's long gone
When he's next to me
And I realize the blame is on me

*They all sang in unison*
Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in
So shame on me now
Flew me to places i'd never been
So you put me down oh
I knew you were trouble when you walked in
So shame on me now
Flew me to places i'd never been
Now i'm lying on the cold hard ground
Oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble
Oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble

panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:33 am

Liam *He sang his part also. He stood next to Harry and Zayn.*(XD I'm to lazy to look up the lyrics XD)

Louis and Niall *walked out there and stood next to Harry,Liam ,and Zayn*

Mara *sang with them she had a big grin on her face as they sang. She was standing next to Emma. She glanced at each of the boys as they sang*

Emma *had a big smirk on her face as they sang I knew you were trouble. She had her hands on her hips.*
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Harry

He stood there. So many feelings ran through his curls. He smiled cheekily. "Thanks for the show ladies, would you like to come on now?" he asked. He knew it would annoy them. He patted Louis shoulder, then Zayn's, and turned and walked inside.

Zayn

He smiled and waved, then turned around with harry and walked back inside. He picked up his coffee cup, and put it in the sing. "well, that was interesting.." he chuckled to Harry.

Amber

She laughed as Harry left. He looked pretty uncomfortable. She got her bags out of the car. "Let's get out stuff into our rooms.. and see if this pace has a pool.." she laughed. She walked passed Louis, Niall and Liam, not even giving them a second glance, but she made sure to whip her hair into Liam's face before running up the stairs and into a beautiful room with a balcony over looking the view of the beach.

Kiandra

After the music stopped, all her confidence drained from her. She grabbed her bags, and gripped her guitar as she walked pasted Niall. He was kinda cute. She almost smiled, remembering Amber tellig them to try not to interact with the boys. She ran up the stairs and busted into a room. It was beautiful. She threw her stuff on the bed and walked out onto the balcony. She could see other balconies to her and left,and one of them had a guitar leaning against the wall. It had to be one of the guys, since she was the only one in the Natural's that played a guitar.

Miya

Her deep green eyes looked around. She grabbed her bags and walked pasted the remaining boys. She smiled flirtatiously at Louis, which she hoped would drive him nutz. She darted up the stairs and walked around before finding an open room. She threw her stuff on the ground and flopped onto her bed. This would be long and enduring, but teasing the boys might end up being fun.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:41 am

Liam *he watched them walk in.When amber did that he smiled. He had to admit that she was really cute. He walked on inside also.He still had a smile on his face.*

Louis *laughed and walked on inside with Niall. The girls were really talented they all had great voices.*

Mara *grabbed her bags from the backseat of her car.She carried the bag into the house. She walked up to her room. She set her bags down by her bed. She had a big smile on her face when she saw the balcony . She rushed out to the balcony. She loved the view the balcony had.*

Emma *grabbed her bags and rushed inside and up to her room. She liked it. She places her bags down. She looked around the room, The who mansion was just absolutely amazing! She walked outside she also thought the view was brilliant.*
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:59 am

Harry

He plopped himself down on the couch. "I wonder if they are like that all the time?" he asked Niall as he walked back into the house. "I mean they were pretty and all, but don't you think.. they were trying t like impress us or something?" he questioned.

Zayn

He shrugged and sat o Harry's lap. "I think we should properly meet them... lets like make dinner or something?" he suggested. He was just throwing out ideas.

Amber

She texted all the girls, suggesting they all go to the beach. It looked so fun, and she would be able to get her mind off being stuck her. She waited for a reply and picked out a bikini. Then she pulled it on and brushed out her long hair. She twisted her hair into a ballet bun, and dug in her suit case for her ray bands and flip flops.

Kiandra

She recieved Amber's text and texted back "Mkay xDDD" and then she dug in her suit case for her bikini.She put it ona dn looked at herself in the mirror. She thought she looked ugly, but she always does. She grabbed a towel and ran down the stairs, past the boys and out the door. She didn't know Amber wasn't out there yet, but she ran down to the beach, and threw her towel on the ground. Then she dove into the crystal blue water.

Miya

She laughed when she got the text. Typical Amber. She grabbed her bikini, and got changed. Then she slowly walked down the stairs, waved at the guy she though was Louis, and ran out the door, meeting Kiandra in the water.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me