Heaven and Hell (P-RP)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Heaven and Hell (P-RP)

Postby Plude » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:43 pm

Hello! This is a private RP between me and my friend, but I guess anyone is free to read it all. I can't really stop you.

This RP has the focus on Angels and Demons (hence the name) and I will be acting as the GM throughout.

Rules

*All of Tess's rules apply, which goes without saying.
*Anything unrelated to the actual roleplay should be kept in PM's or be written in-between double brackets: ((I like pie!))
*People who are not invited to the roleplay should not post (unless... their lives depends on it, I guess)
*As GM, I have absolute authority. I control all "NPC" characters and I take responsibility over the majority of the story telling.

Currently, I have a lot of things going on in school and whatnot, and therefor I shall keep this as simple as possible. I am only roleplaying with my friend (she's the only one invited to this) at this point. We do not plan on inviting others in, but that could (possibly, maybe) be the case in the future when things are less hectic. In the meantime, do enjoy - and have a lovely day!

Species

Angel: Angels are the champions of Heaven. They are the sworn enemies of Hell and they fight against them in their quest to salvage souls for the Eternal Kingdom. Angels have the powers of:
Smiting. A powerful cleansing beam that purifies the target upon touch. (DMG=1t3)
Angelic Presence. “Do not be afraid” their presence alone strikes fear into the heart of all around. (RV+10)
Flight. With wings comes the power to soar through the air.
Ancient Wisdom. Angels have the privilege to talk down to people, both because of their superior age, and because of their holy nature.

Demon: Demons are the soldiers of Hell. They are the sworn enemies of Heaven and they fight against them in their quest to twist souls in favour for the Fiery City. Demons have the powers of:
Possession. They can take the body of a human host and bend it to their will.
Demonic Aura. “DO be afraid” their presence alone strikes fear into the heart of all around. (RV-10)
Summon Horde. With legions of Hell under your command comes the power to boss them around. (DMG=1t3, Health=4)
Sassy Wit. Demons have the privilege of Sass. Deal with it.

Human: I'm sure you know what a human is.

Character Sheet (Blank)

Player: Your name
Name: Character's name
Being: Being (Angel, Demon, Human)
Age: Age (if you are an angel/demon, just write what age you look to be)
Appearance: Appearance (no pictures - we enjoy text in these parts of the woods)
Height: Character's height
Traits: Traits (your character's personality)
Powers/Symbolism: P/S
Symbolic Animal: SA
Ruling Month: RM
Other: Other (this may be anything)

Invited

Plude (GM)
Shinasuki
Last edited by Plude on Fri May 02, 2014 4:59 am, edited 14 times in total.
Plude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Heaven and Hell (P-RP)

Postby Plude » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:50 pm

Abilities and Stats

When using abilities, we are going to be using >> http://www.random.org/ << to determine the outcome of battles and whatnot. All Abilities will be rolled on a 60 sided dice.

Stats

A player is given 100 overall points to use to give their character abilities. 77 of these points are used on stats. The Max of any one stat is 18 and the Min is 3. These stats are:

Strength = 11
Stamina = 11
Size = 11
Flexibility = 11
Intelligence = 11
Willpower = 11
Personality = 11

A character's Strength decides how physically strong they are, the Stamina decides how much damage they can handle, the Size decides how tall they are, the Flexibility decides how swift their movements are, the Intelligence decides how quick they are to understand or how generally how dumb they are, the Willpower decides how well they can use their abilities and Personality decides how much other people like them.

Natural Abilities, Reputation, Health/Mana and Size

Every character has Natural Abilities. These are all based upon the character's stats, but can be enhanced using the 23 creation points that were left after assigning the stats. Do keep in mind that these 23 points are also used to pick and enhance the Supernatural Abilities. The Natural Abilities are:

Avoid.............FLEXIBILITY
Pick lock.........FLELEXIBILTY
Hide/sneak......FLEEXIBILTY
Attentiveness...INTELLIGENCE
First Aid.........INTELLIGENCE
Bargain..........PERSONALITY
Blade.............(FLEXIBILITY + STRENGTH) / 2
Gun...............FLEXIBILITY
Throw............(FLEXIBILITY + STRENGTH) / 2
Hand-to-hand...STRENGTH
Acrobatics.......FLEXIBILITY

Upon creation, a characters Natural Abilities all have a starting value of 25. This value can later be upgraded as the character levels up.

Every character also has a Reputation. Each demon/angel character is created with a reputation starting from -2 - 2 with their own faction, and the opposite in their enemy faction (so, if an angel chooses to have 2 in reputation, they will have -2 in reputation with the demons). Angels/Demons have no initial reputation among the humans.
A human character may start with a reputation going from -5 - 5 in their own faction, but may hold no reputation among the angels/demons. A character's reputation will slowly go up or down based on what happens throughout the RP. If your reputation hits negative within a certain faction, those people are going to start treating you bad.
A character also has a sort of Reaction Value (RV), that decides how well a person likes the character at first glance. This one you get by multiplying Character(personality) with 5.

A character's Health is based on their stats in Stamina and Size, like so: (Stamina + Size) / 2 = Health
A character's Mana is the same as their Willpower.

The character's Mana, Health and RV can be increased using EXP.

With a Size of 11, a character is 160cm tall. Adding or subtracting a point will add or subtract five cm respectively.

Supernatural Abilities

Every character has the ability to, with their remaining 23 creation points, choose three Supernatural Abilities. Every abilitie costs a different amount of creation points. The cost is the number within the brackets after the ability's name.
An ability starts on the same level as the character’s willpower. It costs two creation points to add an additional 10 the first time, and three points a second and a third time. The character can not enhance their ability more than three times upon creation.
When using the ability, the player must return a value that is below the value of the ability. If the subject upon which the ability is used has a willpower higher than that of the caster, the differentiation times two will be reduced from the abilities overall value.

Angels:
1. Elemental Control (5)
Your angel has the power over one of the elements (earth, wind, fire, water). You can control your element, and even turn parts of your body into it. With high enough skill, you can permanently enchant a weapon into a Weapon of Heaven.
(Cost= 6, DMG=1t8)
2. Emotional Influence (2)
Your angel has the power to manipulate the emotions of others. You get to choose one emotion that is your strongest, which will have a higher change of working against your subject.
(Cost= 3, Selected Emotion=+10 willpower)
3. Devine Intervention (2)
Your angel is given the permission to act on behalf of Heaven. Generally, angels are not to directly interfere with the life on Earth, however; you have been made exempt from this rule. You are allowed to show yourself in your angelic shroud before the mortals, bearing the words of above. Just… make sure not to abuse your right, lest you want to get in trouble.
(Cost= 3, Unable to lose Reputation)
4. Weapons of Heaven (4)
Your angel is allowed passage into Heaven’s Devine Weaponry. You are allowed to bear a Weapon of Heaven. Unfortunately, which one is given to you is not up for you to decide.
(Cost= 5, DMG=Varies)
5. Angelic song (3)
Your angel has been blessed with divine vocal chords. With the help of your voice, you can lull others to sleep.
(Cost= 4, Target Sleeps for 1 round)
6. Healing touch (4)
Your angel has the ability to heal. All angels can heal themselves (albeit slowly), but only some have the ability to heal others. With your powers, you can quickly and efficiently heal both yourself and others instantly.
(Cost= 5, Health=+1t6)
7. Sound of Prayers (1)
Your angel has the ability to listen to people’s prayers. With this ability, every once in a while you will be able to aid a soul in need. Doing so, will secure a soul for Heaven; rewarding you with the favour of the Heavens.
(Cost= 5, Souls=+1)

Demons:
1. Demonic Hordes (5)
Your demon has the power to summon great hordes of demons. Every demon can summon legions of Hell, but few have their own that they command alone. With this ability, your hordes are both larger and stronger than that of the average demon.
(Cost= 6, DMG=1t8, Health=6)
2. Underground Teleportation (2)
Your demon has the ability of large scale teleportation. Being in possession of a VIP card to the Firey City, demons with this ability are allowed to travel through Hell much quicker than most. Instead of travelling on all the small roads and trails of the underworld (or worse; travelling on the surface of Earth!) your demon can easily move straight through the city and thusly travel from Australia to Germany in no time at all.
(Cost= 3, Instant Movement from One Place to Another)
3. Steed of the Destroyer (2)
Your demon owns a mount. This horrendous beast is not like your average horse. No, your beast is a demonic creature created for destruction and chaos…! And travel. Your steed moves faster than you do, but can also wreck destruction in its path. This ability is for those that think that those silly little “VIP cards” are for those that wouldn’t know a good time if it smacked them in the face.
(Cost= 3, Movement Increase, DMG=1t4)
4. Weapons of Hell (4)
Your demon is allowed passage into Hells Accursed Weaponry. The demons of Hell trust you with a weapon of Hell; they don’t trust you enough to let you pick which.
(Cost= 5, DMG=Varies)
5. Cloak of the Fallen (3)
Your demon has the power of invisibility. Being in need of stealth, both to traverse the realm of the living unnoticed, and to avoid the glare of Heaven, some demons have developed the ability to turn themselves and anything they touch invisible. This is very draining for them, depending on how much mass they’re keeping hidden at a time.
(Cost= 4 per round, Keeps you invisible until Mana is depleted)
6. Animal Rule (4)
Your demon is linked with an animal. You get to choose an animal of your liking that your demon will be able to command.
(Cost= 5, Animal DMG=1t6, Ability to Shapeshift)
7. Deceitful Tongue (1)
Your demon has the power to whisper deceit into the heart of humans. With this ability, you every once in a while, get the opportunity to secure a soul for Hell by twisting a human soul into darkness. Doing this will reward you with the favour of Hell.
(Cost= 5, Souls=+1)

Humans:
1. None Yet (5)
Description
2. None Yet (2)
Description
3. None Yet (2)
Description

---Lists are being updated shortly---

Last edited by Plude on Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:28 pm, edited 23 times in total.
Plude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Plude » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:32 pm

Characters

Player: Shinasuki
Name: Astaroth
Being: Demon
Age: Early to mid-thirties. It varies throughout the day.
Appearance: He is a nudist at heart, but has since long more or less abandoned that side of him, as it was apparently deemed 'inappropriate'. When it comes to clothes, his motto is: Either get dressed well, or don't get dressed at all. He sticks rather firmly to this. He has a pair of tattered wings, but he dislikes whipping them out, as they’re not all that attractive in his eyes. In the old days, he used to wear a crown; now he settles for hats. He has a snake tattoo that goes around his right arm. His hair is currently black, but as a demon, he is rather fickle. He is quick to pull the puppy eyes, if so needed.
Height: 175cm
Traits: He’s lazy and vain and likes to explain away any job that may be put on him by coming up with reasons as to why he shouldn’t do it (or, for that matter, why it shouldn’t be done at all). He’s good with words, and usually successfully convinces people that other people are more suited for the job. He likes philosophy, but it gets him down, so he doesn’t indulge in it unless pretty smashed. He likes maths and tinkering with stuff. He also likes court cases.
Powers/Symbolism: Animal Rule= Serpent | Demonic Hordes | Cloak of the Fallen | He is a demon of the first hierarchy and is sometimes called “The Prince of Accusers”. He rules over 40 legions of Hell.
Symbolic Animal: Snake
Ruling Month: August
Other: He rides a priceless motor bike that he made himself, he’s designed so that’ll roar (when on stand-by, it purrs in wait for its master). Reminds him of home, where his pet-beast, Cara, lives.

.................................................................................
Inventory:
Money (1 pound)
Invisible Paint (80%)
Cara's Brush
Newspaper
---

Soul Tally: 1
EXP: 5
Strength

Stamina

Size

Flexibility

Intelligence

Willpower

Personality

Health
8/8

Mana
9/9

Reaction Value

Animal Rule

Cloak of the Fallen
9+10=19

Demonic Hordes

Possession

Demonic Aura

Summon Lesser Horde

Avoid
12+3=15

Pick lock
12+2=14

Hide/sneak

Attentiveness
17+1=18

First Aid

Bargain

Blade
10+1=11

Gun

Throw

Hand-to-hand

Acrobatics

Angel Rep:

Demon Rep:

Human Rep:

Player: Plude
Name: Amaniel
Being: Angel
Appearance: He has fairly long blond hair that he usually keeps in either a braid or a pony tail; he doesn’t feel all too comfortable with it out. He is really fond of dark colours, but never wears them as he thinks they make him look like a crook (which he finds cool, but can’t bear to admit). He tries to keep himself tidy, but is a bit of a klutz. Angel powers, however, takes care of this pretty efficiently. It annoys him greatly when getting dirty. He is really fond of out-dated fashion.
Height: 180cm
Traits: He tries to uphold the will of God at all prices, but is a bit too soft-hearted and whiles he tries to come off as cold and adamant, he can’t really help but try to aid the people he deems less fortunate. Which is pretty much everyone; he’s a bit arrogant, in that aspect. He knows quite a lot about the things he care about, but embarrassingly little about pretty much everything else. He loves rain, and water in general, and fails more often than not at concealing his giddiness over the weather. Things to get excited over.
Powers/Symbolism: Elemental Control= Water | Emotional Influence= Love. He represents spring.
Symbolic Animal: Duck
Ruling Month: May
Other: None yet

Inventory:

Money (80 pounds)
---

Soul Tally: 0
EXP: 0

Strength

Stamina

Size

Flexibility

Intelligence

Willpower

Personality

Health
10/10

Mana
16/16

Reaction Value

Elemental Control = Water

Emotional Influence = Love

Smite

Angelic Presence

Flight

Avoid

Pick lock

Hide/sneak

Attentiveness
7+7=13

First Aid

Bargain

Blade

Gun

Throw

Hand-to-hand

Acrobatics

Angel Rep:

Demon Rep:

Human Rep:
Last edited by Plude on Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:34 pm, edited 32 times in total.
Plude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Astaroth Signatures

Postby Shinasuki » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:25 pm

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

The links are to credit the creators or owners to the best of my ability. I personally wouldn't want people using my work without any sort of credit so I try to do the same towards others. I'll get in character now....

Evil clickables~

For PMs:
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

My old signature:
Code: Select all
[left][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/img/zodiac/Monkey.png[/img][/left][right][url=http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/Shinasuki][img]http://giveadamn.co.uk/image/Shinasuki.jpg[/img][/url][/right][center]Witty, curious, flexible, sociable, smart, problem-solver, artistic, polite, competitive.
Can be vain, clumsy, trickster, snobbish.
[color=#EEEEEE].[/color][/center][right][url=http://www.eggcave.com/click/859507][img]http://www.eggcave.com/egg/859507.png[/img][/url][url=http://www.eggcave.com/click/870912][img]http://www.eggcave.com/egg/870912.png[/img][/url][url=http://www.eggcave.com/click/1036046][img]http://www.eggcave.com/egg/1036046.png[/img][/url][url=http://www.eggcave.com/click/1064828][img]http://www.eggcave.com/egg/1064828.png[/img][/url][url=http://www.eggcave.com/click/1079801][img]http://www.eggcave.com/egg/1079801.png[/img][/url][url=http://www.eggcave.com/click/1069164][img]http://www.eggcave.com/egg/1069164.png[/img][/url][/right]
Last edited by Shinasuki on Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:32 am, edited 5 times in total.
Shinasuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Plude » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:43 pm

~Intro~

A long time ago, long before the first wave of the ocean hit the newly made sands of Eden, God made a particularly odd decision. For whatever reason, no one knows, he decided to create something most peculiar; he decided to create angels.

Now, angels held no purpose at first. What was the need of warriors in a world without an enemy? Why would there be an enemy in a world with a God? A God like theirs, no less. Of course, none of them really counted on the fact that their father was planning an extended vacation to another garden he had created for another purpose in another world altogether, or that he, for that matter, had created them flawed so that they whether they wanted to or not would fail him.
It was on the fourth day of Creation, when Eden was still but an infant, that all Hell broke loose. Literally. Lucifer, favoured son of the almighty, had seen his father’s work, and wonder had grown in his heart. He had not thought the consequences would be so dire, when he spoke freely of his desire to create. His desire for greatness. He had not thought he would fall. Not that any of the others had either, but they fell all the same, for the wrath of God is mighty – sometimes more so than what would seem justifiable.

Some angels fell, some did not. It was only to the eyes of the Lord that they could be judged, and then only on grounds deemed proper to him. The ones that did fall lost their right to the sky; their wings burnt and broken. The ones that got to stay never dared speak up for their fallen brothers, even if some of them might have wanted to.

On the seventh day, God created man. On the tenth, he was gone.
Plude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Plude » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:49 am

~Description~

The world is in an uproar. Signs have been seen on earth that has been awaited for centuries. The angels are certain their Heavenly Father is coming back home, just as the prophecies have spoken. Heaven is getting ready for the judgement day.
The demons have noticed the change in the air. Having been convinced that the almighty God never left, they simply take the angels sudden progression as a challenge to their power. Lord Lucifer has demanded an increase in condemned souls.

Astaroth, fallen angel and full-time Duke of Hell, find himself in the uncomfortable position of being sent, personally, to Earth’s surface to twist souls for the Dark Prince. With a quota to fill and angels (and demons for that matter) out to stop him, he begrudgingly initiates what must be the most bothersome task of the millennia.
"I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best" - Oscar Wilde
Plude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Plude » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:18 am

The day had been going swimmingly. Not only had he managed to avoid Mammon and his constant blabber about some ‘debt’, or whatever, he had also successfully talked himself out of having to deal with the newcomers of his particular island paradise. Instead, his lieutenant – Caenum – had been put in charge of that specific burden. Everything has been perfect.

That was, at least, until a dirty little demon spawn, that he immediately recognized as a government official, came prancing into his personal chambers. It had come bearing the words of Lord Lucifer, AKA Prince of Hell, The Fallen Ruler, Emperor of all things unpleasant. Most people just called him Lucy, though no one would ever admit to that. Alright; so maybe most people didn’t, but that was entirely beside the point.
The hell spawn came prancing in. It spat out its orders in a most foul way, and then it left.

After that, Astaroth too, had left. He didn’t like following orders, but if they by chance happened to be direct ones from the Dark Lord (which was another one of his titles) the best course of action was to just get it over with.

As it was now, he was sitting in the booth of a rather cosy London café. The TV on the wall was showing the moving pictures depicting a dull drama show that held little interest to him, the waitress was swiping tables and while there were a few costumers present, none of them seemed like his sort of people.

There was an elderly couple by the window seats, the furthest from his own. They seemed pleasantly engaged in some sort of discussion. The woman was rounded in her shape, dimples clearly visible on her old face. The man had his back turned to him, but he looked tall and he was wearing a rather nice hat to boot.
Two seats closer to him sat a man (somewhere in his thirties, perhaps?), who was playing with his laptop. He looked bored, or otherwise bothered with what he was doing on it. Judging by his attire, he was most probably a student of sorts, or someone with a low-income job.
On the table to his left sat a lady. She was young, mid-twenties, and probably what most people would call attractive. She seemed to be waiting for someone.

Leaning closer into his corner, Astaroth let out a deep sigh. What to do?
Plude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinasuki » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:08 am

A bored guy heading for his forties seems like just the type he could drag home to the fire without too much competition. So I call the waitress over to ask about what she might know about the fella.
Last edited by Shinasuki on Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Shinasuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Plude » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:32 am

She notices and skips over to the man in the corner. She smiles; he looks like a kind enough guy.
“Ready to order? What can I get you, sir?” she asks.
Plude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinasuki » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:09 am

"If I could get a lemon ice tea and whatever you recommend from the cupcakes. Before you go, could you tell me anything you know about the man with the laptop?"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Shinasuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me