1x1 with Bearasaurus and Kyar

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with Bearasaurus and Kyar

Postby Kyar » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:56 pm

(This can be changed if you want! I'm just trying to get something to start with. :))

_____ and _____ are two gray wolves who live in the northern part of British Colombia. It is the middle of winter and the rest of their pack was wiped out by a group of hunters. Now they are alone and have to rely on each other to survive through the harsh Canadian winter. They never got along very well so it isn't easy for them to work together but they know it is the only way for them to hunt for food and escape from the human hunters who want to finish off the last two of the pack.

(We can post this form once we make our characters and I'll put their names in the blanks. If you think of anything else to add to the form that would be great too.)
Code: Select all
Name:
Picture:
Personality:
Other:
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with Bearasaurus and Kyar

Postby Kyar » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:15 pm

Name: Cheska
Picture: Link
Personality: WIP
Other: WIP
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me