1x1 BBL X SaS

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 BBL X SaS

Postby borneofash » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:12 pm

"Hello, there. It's nice to meet you, ma'm. I'd like to start off with some basic questions to let us get to know you. Nothing too hard, don't worry. What do you say?"

"Well, if I have to, whatever. Should I care? It's not that I have any thing better to do than take a stupid test, that's probably just something my parents made up to get me in trouble. But, sure, as long as I get to be alone after this. That's all that counts. Okay, now can we get started?"

"Alright, so let's get started, then. How about we get the obvious stuff out of the way. We'd like to know your name, your age, all that stuff. Any nicknames or anything you'd like to be called instead of your full name? You can talk about all the important, basic things here."

"Ugh. I don't want to. But fine. My name is Cyria, like Sear-E-uh. I'm seventeen as of September fifteenth, yeah. But I don't have a nickname, just Cyria. I really like dark colors, and animals. Like I used to have a horse named Milo, and a dog named Syrie. Like, Sear-E. I know, cool name resembelense. I like being alone, or just with animals, that's about it. We done now? Well, my full name is Cyria Kate Micheals. Call me Kate, but only those I know. I'm going to the next thing that says 'Answer here' now."

"Now that we've got that out of the way, onto the interesting part. Why don't you describe yourself for us? I know it might seem weird, considering you've put all those pictures up there, but there could always be some people who can't see. So go ahead. If you could add any piercings, tattoos, birthmarks, scars, anything like that, it would be helpful."

"Well, my skin is lightly sun-kissed, a light brown, sugary brown, as I like to call it. I have milky brown hair, that turns blue-purple in the light. I have brown eyes that change to blue every so often, and I have no piercings, tattoos, or anything like that. But on my shoulder, I do have a tattoo, so I guess I lied about that one. It's a black wolf paw print, and on my wrist, I have a wolf kinda thing. Obviously, I like dogs and wolves."

"Well, I think I've got a pretty good idea of what you're like, but let's clear that up. Could you describe your personality for us, please? What you act like, what you like, what you don't like, what you're afraid of, that sort of thing. Just to get this out of the way along with it, let's talk about all that romance stuff right now. Your orientation, what you look for in a person, who you might be interested in...You know, just because everybody else would love to know."

"Well, I'm a little mean, but I'm kind to people I know well. I'm interested in a guy who's nice, but is shy, like me. One who's kind of..dark. not like emo, but ya know. I like a guy who has had pets, and who wants a kid or two, and a pet or two. And who loves nature. Like, someone who walks every where, and in the middle of the night, get up and take a two hour walk just to see the sun rise high in the mountains. Ya know?"

"And finally, your background. It is important, after all. We want to hear about your family, where you're from, how you got here. Maybe why you're at Sunset. While we're here, let's get some information about the animals here, too--do you like them, do you have favorites?"

"Well, I used to live on a farm-ranch thing, where there was woods and mountains and a lake, and rivers. We had dogs, sheep, cows, horses, you name it, we had it. We have a llama, a duck or five, a hen, you know, that kinda stuff. I would always ride Milo, and Feather's Belle. They were both clydesdales. It was great, up untill my parents left me when our ranch burned down. It killed everything. The ducks, hens, roosters, cows, sheep, all of our dogs, even our horses. It took our house with it, killing my baby sister, Maysie. It took the forest, the whole land. I walked here, working on other farms, and asking for shelter and a little bit of money for my work. That's how I got here. I have a small apartment now, not that I like it, but it's better than being homeless, you know?"

"Well, now, what kind of animals do you work with dear, what are your favourites and what types of animals do you work with? And your pets! Don't forget to tell us what animals you own!"

"I work with wild animals, like big cats, and wild dogs, like that. Bears, too. And dogs and cats, ya know. I really like my big tigers, they are my pets. They're my best friends. But I love walking with them, and playing with them. I have tigers, and a bear cub. They're really cute."
Alright, we can go all night
'Cause we got a whole lot of f i g h t i n u s
And I see a long road that we gotta follow
Before tomorrow catches up

Lights: ON
borneofash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 BBL X SaS

Postby borneofash » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:37 pm

"Hello, there. It's nice to meet you, ma'm. I'd like to start off with some basic questions to let us get to know you. Nothing too hard, don't worry. What do you say?"

"Well, I guess, whatever."

"Alright, so let's get started, then. How about we get the obvious stuff out of the way. We'd like to know your name, your age, all that stuff. Any nicknames or anything you'd like to be called instead of your full name? You can talk about all the important, basic things here."

"My name is Alex Clarity Brightenheart, call me Alex. I'm sixteen. I love animals, dogs and cats alot. They're super kind and cute. I love taking care of them. But nothing important."

"Now that we've got that out of the way, onto the interesting part. Why don't you describe yourself for us? I know it might seem weird, considering you've put all those pictures up there, but there could always be some people who can't see. So go ahead. If you could add any piercings, tattoos, birthmarks, scars, anything like that, it would be helpful."

"Well, my skin is lightly sun-kissed, a light brown, sugary brown, as I like to call it. I have milky brown hair, that turns blue-purple in the light. I have brown eyes that change to blue every so often, and I have no piercings, tattoos, or anything like that. But on my shoulder, I do have a tattoo, so I guess I lied about that one. It's a black wolf paw print, and on my wrist, I have a wolf kinda thing. Obviously, I like dogs and wolves."

"Well, I think I've got a pretty good idea of what you're like, but let's clear that up. Could you describe your personality for us, please? What you act like, what you like, what you don't like, what you're afraid of, that sort of thing. Just to get this out of the way along with it, let's talk about all that romance stuff right now. Your orientation, what you look for in a person, who you might be interested in...You know, just because everybody else would love to know."

"Well, I'm a little mean, but I'm kind to people I know well. I'm interested in a guy who's nice, but is shy, like me. One who's kind of..dark. not like emo, but ya know. I like a guy who has had pets, and who wants a kid or two, and a pet or two. And who loves nature. Like, someone who walks every where, and in the middle of the night, get up and take a two hour walk just to see the sun rise high in the mountains. Ya know?"

"And finally, your background. It is important, after all. We want to hear about your family, where you're from, how you got here. Maybe why you're at Sunset. While we're here, let's get some information about the animals here, too--do you like them, do you have favorites?"

"Well, I used to live on a farm-ranch thing, where there was woods and mountains and a lake, and rivers. We had dogs, sheep, cows, horses, you name it, we had it. We have a llama, a duck or five, a hen, you know, that kinda stuff. I would always ride Milo, and Feather's Belle. They were both clydesdales. It was great, up untill my parents left me when our ranch burned down. It killed everything. The ducks, hens, roosters, cows, sheep, all of our dogs, even our horses. It took our house with it, killing my baby sister, Maysie. It took the forest, the whole land. I walked here, working on other farms, and asking for shelter and a little bit of money for my work. That's how I got here. I have a small apartment now, not that I like it, but it's better than being homeless, you know?"

"Well, now, what kind of animals do you work with dear, what are your favourites and what types of animals do you work with? And your pets! Don't forget to tell us what animals you own!"

"I work with dogs."

WIP
Alright, we can go all night
'Cause we got a whole lot of f i g h t i n u s
And I see a long road that we gotta follow
Before tomorrow catches up

Lights: ON
borneofash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery