1x1 with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with Spiritstar3

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:55 am

Mythology 1x1 between Spiritstar3 and myself, please do not post here unless you are one of us! Thank you~
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:30 pm

XD hi
Since I'm playing two OCs, I assume we need to make forms right?]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:38 pm

(if thats ok with you ofc ! it can be short and simple! just enough that i know what god/goddess they are !)

Loki, god of mischief

π‘΅π’‚π’Šπ’π’‚π’‰ π’ˆπ’π’…π’…π’†π’”π’” 𝒐𝒇 π’‚π’π’Šπ’Žπ’‚π’π’”
Egyptian goddess
Personality: Nailah is a very kind goddess as long as her people take care of the creatures of the world well. While she understands the need to feed upon them, she hates those that kill for only money and not need. She is very caring and spends a lot of her times taking care of wild animals, making sure they are fed and taken care of. She also takes care of her humans well, gifting them with the bond of animal friendship when she knows they need it. With other gods and goddesses she is more reserved and shy as she would rather be watching over the creatures. She has a trusty black panther companion that is always by her side wherever she goes.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:50 pm

Wait, did you want them to be Gods or Goddesses?
I was going to do humans for my OCs...but I can change that]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:35 pm

sorry i thought that’s what we were doing lol. it’s totally up to you i don’t mind )
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:13 am

cronchbottle wrote:sorry i thought that’s what we were doing lol. it’s totally up to you i don’t mind )

Eh heh, sorry. I can do my male for Nailah as a God or Deity.

I'm going to make my OC for Loki a human]

[Remi is a cute and pretty person. They are shorter and slender, at five foot four. They have creamy peachy skin. They're French Canadian and American. They have blue-gray eyes. Their hair is golden and red, shoulder length and wavy. There's more of the red though. They have a variety of clothes. They seem to favor blues and purples. They also have stockings/knee socks. As well as fingerless gloves. They also have a pendant.]
Remi River White
Human
Agender
Crush is Loki, SO will be Loki
Their spirit animal/companion is a dog named Koda
Personality:
Remi is soft and sweet. They're gentle, kind, caring, and helpful. They're loving, lovable, playful and a bit silly. They love animals and kids. However, they're stubborn and hard headed. They're willful and fiery at times. They can be nervous and anxious at times, and are shy and headshy. They're withdrawn if upset, seem too quiet at times, don't always listen, and they bottle things up as well.

[Kim is a handsome male. He stands at six foot two, and has golden tan skin. His eyes are deep brown. He has nice lips and nails. His hair is neck length and straight. His hair is dark in color. He wears a Hanbok as well. The top part is dark blue and underneath is white.]
Choi Kim (last name, first name; Choi is peak or mountain, Kim is golden)
Deity of a mountain
Male
Crush is Nailah, SO will be Nailah
His spirit animal/companion is an Amur leopard named Lee.
Personality:
Kim is the golden child of his family. He has five other deity siblings. He's kind, caring, loyal, and brave. He's protective, helpful, honest, and trustworthy. However, he's stubborn and hard headed. He speaks his mind, which has gotten him in trouble sometimes. He's aloof if irritated, seems cold if angered, doesn't always listen and can seem too talkative. He's also willful, loud at times, wild at times, and can seem haughty.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me