Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ Rɪsᴇ | Advanced | Accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ Rɪsᴇ | Advanced | Accepting

Postby Aerro- » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:07 am

Electra
The femme woke suddenly. She looked to the entrance of the den, seeing the sun's rays peer through. She seemed to mumble a swear for sleeping in so late. She rose her small frame to her feet and walked warily out of the small den. The sun hit her, and as the fae staggered, her eyes adjusting to the bright light, she let out a small sneeze. She stretched her body and muscles; then looked around camp. She saw Distance come into the clearing with a disappointed face. She wondered why he looked so...well, disappointed.

Distance
Walking into camp, he glanced to Electra, then looked for the other wolves. He looked longingly to the food pile. What food pile, you might say. Well, there was none. Just a bunch of bones the wolves had already gnawed on. Nothing was left. So, anyway, he had tried to go on an earliy hunt because he had caught scent of a deer herd. He had followed the scent, and picked a small, baby doe. Sadly, a buck just had to come and save this fawn. He ended up with a bruise on his leg, no food, and pure disapoinment. He knew if it was a pack hunt they could catch something, but as they have not eaten anything in a while, some don't have the energy. They'll have to deal with it, though. We need the food.

{Aw, alright.}
ϟ ϟ ϟ
Aerro-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aerro- » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:14 am

{Bumpeh...}
ϟ ϟ ϟ
Aerro-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:08 am

[img]Image%20goes%20here[/img]
Descrption:
Pshh, Jagger. Is the most beautiful wolf in the world! Kidding! I'd say Jagger, looks like a zombie. She is a beat up wolf, her fangs are stained red with blood, along with her muzzle as well. Her once beautiful black pelt, is now, just a black, white and tan colored pelt. Scars everywhere on her body, she has a large gash on her left leg, it won't heal! Although her left ear is missing, and a large scar is going down her face. [across her right eye, and down to her noes, 'causing her to be blind in that eye] she is beautiful to some brutes. I think, I'm prolly wrong. But, she has scars all along her belly, you know when your pinning some one, and their claws dig into her underbelly? Then, she is also has a limp in her walk, its very noticeable, her left leg's wrist thing whatever it is called on a wolf, is broken, and will never heal. She can't really feel pain anymore, so she won't know when she's hurt or not.

She is a mutt, basically a mutt of all breeds of wolf, you can tell she has some maned wolf in her since she is as tall as one. But, she doesn't have the ears, nor the color. Just an all black wolf, well was. She has a lot of timber wolf, and Grey wolf in her too. Just having very muscular legs, and a strong bite. She is as strong as most brutes, and i mean the strongest brutes.

Name:
Vivante Morte {Vivan More}
Nickname:
Jagger
Loner
Crush:
"Never"
Mate:
"Males are useless."
Pups:
"Annoying little things"
History:
Okay, where shall i start? At the blood viscous fight? Or when she was born?

Hmm, I'ma start when she was born, well Jagger was the first female born in 8 generations of all brutes. So, you know, its hard having everyone in your family being all brutes. Ya know? Well, any who, when Jagger was just, about a year old, she was banned out of the pack, to many fights, to many winnings, of her. She was a powerful, and most beautiful wolf, her black pelt was amazingly shinny. After a week or so she met a brute, I'm not saying she fell in love with him, but he sure fell in love with her. They had pups, Jagger just had enough of them, so she killed them. Sad, right? Well, this is Jagger we are talking about, after a couple years on her own, when she was 2. So, just a year. She started getting into more fights, fighting more brutes, taking on other animals. One day, she was dumb enough to take on a full grown grizzly bear. By this time, Jagger already had her ear missing, scars everywhere on her body, right? So, she was eating, and a bear walked up to her, snarling and everything. With a swipe of the paw, Jagger had the "scar" [Oh meh gosh!] that went along her face, across her right eye, making her blind in that eye, and down to her noes. She took the challenge, they faught, for a long time. Jagger ended up, obviously loosing, what wolf could take on a bear, right? That's just the beginning, she hadn't lost her tail yet ;D not going to say what happened.

Other:
"I am the half sister of Je t'aime aussi"
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby free. » Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:42 am

Name: Ruenna
Nickname: Rue
Crush: None.
Mate: None.
Pups: None.
History: Rue was born with her brother, Jero, far away in the mountains. A whole months journey away. Her pack was known as the Mountain Pack, and was the most feared and respected pack of that area. They lived high in the harsh landscape and peaks of the mountain. The wolves of Mountain Pack were strong, sleek, fast, noble, brave, loyal, ambitious, and beautiful. Rue and Jero's father ruled the pack, and soon it would be time for Jero to become leader of the Mountain Pack. But one night, there was a horrible clash with another clan, and many wolves were hurt, a few died. The pack fell into a fitful sleep, and late into the night, a fire grew, killing the entire pack. All but Jero, Rue, and a few others remained. The mountain pack was gone, so Jero and rue left, traveling east together until they reached this place. They were welcomed into this pack, and have come here to stay, their loyalty now with this pack, and this pack alone.
Other: None.

Name: Jethro
Nickname: Jero
Crush: None Yet.
Pups: None.
History: It's the same as his sister's, Rue.
Other: None.

Name: Shyanna
Nickname: Shy
Crush: None.
Pups: Nope.
History: Shy was born far north, in a wintery, dark place. Her pack was brutal, savage, and was made up of murderers. The leader led by fear and agression, and the high ranking wolves gladly reinforced his decisions with fangs and brute strength. Shy's parents were murdered by her own clan, as the leader had forbade any females to mate with another male in the pack other than him. As a young pup, Shy watched her parents murdered right in front of her. The alpha let her live, as a punishment. He let all the other wolves bully and attack her. Unfortuneately, this did not end so well. Shy was learning how to fight and kill at a young age with all the bullying, and soon, she became stronger and quicker, with no hesitation. She killed the wolves that dared to attack her, and when the alpha realized what he had raised, he ordered for her to be killed. But Shy slipped away, killing wolves in the process. She ran, far far away, disgusted with herself. Eventually, she wound up here, and slipped easily into the pack, joining. No one knows of her past, and Shy will keep it like that, to any cost.
Other: Nope.
Last edited by free. on Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
it's been a long time since I've been here. perhaps I'll stay awhile.
free.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JJRose » Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:58 am

((Joining,Spaz we are like in the same Roleplays. It's weird XD))

Name:
Dark Rose
Nickname:
Rose, Dark Rose
Subordinate
Crush:
None Yet
Mate:
Not for Awhile
Pups:
None
History:
Dark Rose was a part of something many years ago, a cult some called it. A pack in those days was considered weak which Rose was not. From the day she could walk Rose was trained as an assasin a real killing machine, she is stealthy and sly able to hear between the lines and spot a lie from a mile away. She keeps her sesnses sharp by target practice on other wolves, mostly loners or coyotes. Her parents though she never speaks of her past, also part of her training. Were killed right before her as the disobeyed the law of having herself and her siblings. Her siblings were trained and sent to other places to kill and break down packs. She barely knows who they are and doesn't care, her abilities make her an excellent fighter but any good wolf has some flaws. Rose does her best not to show them but some days they do break through. Rose generally keeps to herself although she is not shy, she perfers to be alone given what she has been through and what she doesn't want to happen again. Rose tries so hard to hide her weaknesses that they eventually show through and she is unable to contain them again.
Other:
Her parents are dead. She has no idea where he siblings are, she really doesn't have any secrets except for being a cold bloodied killer. Motto: Death comes naturally to all who live, but forcefully to one who hides.

((Girl))
Last edited by JJRose on Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
I had my baby girl!! Sorry if I'm not on as much.
My Role Plays
Till Death Do Us Part
Whispering Willows Stable
.:My BFFs:.
♥ .:Hoofbeats:. ♥ βℓαcκ ˩ιℓℓʏ ♥ Fantastic Ninja ♥ .:OboeLove:. ♥The Mean Kitty ♥ Enfys
I used to be Spookie10
JJRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:02 am

[Hehe. JJ, your pregnant. I realized that last night. Boy or girl?]
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aerro- » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:57 am

{I'm back. All accepted, and I'll go update. You can all start, too.}
ϟ ϟ ϟ
Aerro-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JJRose » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:40 am

Death comes naturally to all who live, but forcefully to one who hides.

Dark Rose/Subordinate

Darkness. Pitch black was the only thing that filled the den until a pair of deep amber eyes flashed open and a wolf was revealed from the shadows. Dark Rose, a subordinate was rising up from slumber if, you could even call it sleeping. The pure white she-wolf lifted her self up from the dusty floor of her den, her bones crackled and her muscles rippled. Her whole wolf figure seemed to be awakening as she did. Sun did not lighten her den as it did the others therefore nothing could be seen but her eyes as she slowly picked her way across the floor and onto the land above. Sun glinted across her coat as she shook herself from sleep, the she-wolf's nose came alive and she sniffed the crisp air with calm clearity. Dark Rose let her eyes wander across the den site as many wolves were already up and about. "They act like theirs nothing wrong" she muttred in her head following this was the roll of her amber eyes and a snort of annoyance. Dark Rose was what some called an assasin, trained to kill and kill only. Rose had been sent to this pack to help the Valdinace Pack fight for survival, once the mission was done, she would return to her old pack and be reassigned once again. Dark Rose again glanced around the clearing and thought back to her first day in this pack it was a day where she had been placed at a bottom rank until she was trusted and proven an asset.

Day 1/ Vladince Pack

Dark Rose was jolted out of her sleep by savage growls coming from inside of her small, earthen, den. Lifting her perfectly white head, Dark Rose blinked her groggy amber eyes. Yawning her eyes opened wider, as her ears flicked towards the ominous growling. Ah, her stomach. That was it, not eating in a few days did that to her. Sighing the female stretched out and listened as her joints cricked and crackled, feeling a warm spot on her white pelt Dark Rose looked down to see a small circle of sun coming through her den entrance and streaming down into her underground nest. Dark lifted her lips over her teeth in a kind of smirk and shook her shimmering pelt free of dirt before walking out. Rose as she emerged from her den blinked towards the morning sun that blinded her. Scanning around the den site's clearing she noticed that, most of her pack had not yet risen from the depths of their underground sleep. Dark Rose sighed and lifted her muzzle to the morning air, her lips parted and she breathed in the scents of the day. Prey, trees, fresh dew on the sun streaked grass hit her senses like a lash. Her eyes grew wide, and Rose's jaws slightly salivated at the thought of warm meat sliding down her throat and into her empty stomach. Rose was intrigued. Now she walked down a long path to a large meadow where the elk usually dwell. She crouched into her stalking position and pinpointed the weakest one: A baby, she stalked closer until 1...2...3. Spring. Leaping up she tore through the air surprising the herd and making them stampede but not before tripping the baby and cutting off its screams by biting its neck. Its struggles weakened until it finally stopped and she was able to drag the dead animal back to camp. The forest smells now muffled by the warm smell of the kill in her jaws. Rose smiled happy for today’s success and was going to prove her self trustworthy yet.

Dark Rose shook out of her day dream and remebered to stay on task and out of the past. Her specked tail flicked aimlessly as she observed several wolves heading around the den site with prey amongst their mouths, her jowls salivated with the thought of a hearty breakfast but Rose knew she would have to wait until she had scoped out the territory.
I had my baby girl!! Sorry if I'm not on as much.
My Role Plays
Till Death Do Us Part
Whispering Willows Stable
.:My BFFs:.
♥ .:Hoofbeats:. ♥ βℓαcκ ˩ιℓℓʏ ♥ Fantastic Ninja ♥ .:OboeLove:. ♥The Mean Kitty ♥ Enfys
I used to be Spookie10
JJRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby free. » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:11 am

(Thank you!)

...Shy...
I'll kill you if I have to, to keep my secret safe.
Got a secret, can you keep it?
Swear, this one you'll save.
Better lock it, in your pocket,
Taking this one to the grave.
If I show you then I know you won't
Tell what I said.
'Cause two can keep a secret,
If one of them is dead.

______________________________________________________________________________________

The small fae rose her head, blinking. A foggy mist lay close to the ground, keeping her fur glistening and wet. Shivering, she stood, glancing around the meadow. The dead rabbits lay at her paws. Shy bent her head and gripped them in her strong teeth, then set off at a slow trot, the prey swinging in her strong jaws. Her black fur clung to her body, and she shook herself, sending droplets of water flying everywhere. Shy quickened her step, and dissapeared into the forest, a lone black figure flitting through the trees. Soon enough she made it back to camp, her silver eyes giving nothing away. No one would question where she'd been all night, as they knew she was Delta Female, and had important things to do. Setting the rabbits down in the middle of camp, Shy turned and stalked to the entrance, where she sat down and stared out into the forest. Her eyes bore into the early morning air, taring out at the world. She sat there, gaurding camp, looking as if she had been there all night. Every once in awhile her ears flicked, to show she was listening and observing the world around her. But exhaustion began to creep into her body and brain, and soon her head was drooping. She was falling into a fitful doze.

"No! Don't hurt my momma! My Dadda will tear you to shreds!" The shrieking black pup was hurled to the ground, and a massive paw held her there. The pups silver eyes watched as the mob of wolves closed in on her parents. Her ears flattened as she heard snarling and growling, and then...silence. The gang of wolves thinned, and letting out a squeak, the pup could see her mother and father lying on the ground. They were lifeless. She was dragged away, back to camp, swinging from someone's jaws. The pup closed her eyes, whimpering.

The small black fae stood snarling, over the dead body of her tormentor. Her ears pinned back, silver eyes flashing. She turned, kicking dirt over the wolf's body. Back at camp, she was rushed by a group of older wolves, snarling and snapping. One ripped it's fang down her cheek, and blood poured down her face. The fae gave no inclination whatsoever before she sprang. She tore the brute's throat open and watched him fall to the ground, dead. Glancing at the other wolves, she snarled threateningly. Eyes wide, they stepped back in fear, sniveling cowards. The fae's eyes shone with hatred, and as she turned away, a massive bruteleapt down from a boulder to block her path. The other wolves encircled her. She swung around, snarling, and backed away. But the circle tightened, and she was stuck.
"I believe it's time to end your antics." The massive wolf growled. "You've gone far enough. Time to end like your parents." He snarled. Stepping back, he threw his head back and howled at the moon. The mass of wolves pushed forward, attacking the fae, covering her.

The black wolf stood watching the small group of wolves from her hiding place farther up the valley. her paws were sore and bleeding, her figure gaunt and skinny. She was a skeleton, her fur hanging off her skinny body. Her ears were pricked forwards as she listened to the sounds of peaceful murmur, tounge-sharing, and food-eating. Her belly rumbled, reminding the fae of her descision. Stepping out from the shadows, she wound her way down to the wolves, head and tail lowered in submission. "I've come to join your pack." The words were murmured, her silver eyes boring into the ground. A murmur of assent ran through the wolves, and someone nudged a piece of food to her. For the first time in her life, the fae felt what it was like to be taken care of and loved.

Snarling, fur raised, SHy snapped out of her memories. She shook her head, realizing where she was. Shivering, she blocked the thoughts and flashes of her past out of her mind, and concentrated on the forest in front of her. She was here now, welcome in tha pack, delta female. Her past was over with. There was nothing to worry about. The black fae was pacing back and forth, and with a reigned growl, sat down with a soft 'thud.' This was her home now, this was her pack. She was free. She had been here for many years, it was okay. Nothing was going to happen. She was safe.
it's been a long time since I've been here. perhaps I'll stay awhile.
free.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charisma. » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:40 am

Name: Layla

Nickname:
"Just Layla. Some call me Lay.

Layla is between a young adult and an adult, at three years and seven months of age.

Subordinate...

Crush:
"We'll see..."
We'll see soon enough.

Mate:
"Not yet..."

Pups:
"If I don't have a mate, why would I have pups?"

History:
Layla was born into a large pack, with a mother and father, and four other siblings. Three brothers and one sister. She was a bright, energetic pup, growing up, always out and about, and causing trouble. Her mother would always tell her that she shouldn't behave the way she did, causing trouble here and there, but Layla was always looking for something to do. It was rare to see her sitting still as a pup, and often she didn't mean any of the trouble. She was always the one trying to do better, but nothing came of it. The other wolves would often get frustrated with her clumsy-ness, and Layla would often get defiant. Her mother was always patient and gentle with her, however as the wolves grew, she and her brothers parted. The pack was beginning to fall apart, and soon some of the elders had died, and they had no choice but to disperse, as much as they tried to stay together. The number of wolves declined until her mother and father led them to the pack she is in now. There was only one other group of wolves near, and it was Layla's only chance of being in another pack.

Other:
Nothing---

Name:
Rowan

Nickname:
"Just Rowan or Ray."

Subordinate

Crush:
"ha. You were serious?"
He won't admit anything yet, though he might take a liking to a fae soon enough...

Mate:
"Your kidding."

Pups:
"Are you trying to purposely irritate me?"

History:
Rowan's life hasn't been too exciting, or death defying. He was born into a litter of three pups, of only two survived. One which was himself, and the other his sister, Tora.The third pup didn't make it, unfortunately, however he and his sister grew quickly. He was of course larger, however not by much, until they had both grown a fair amount.Life as pups seemed so easy, with only their parents and the pack to keep an eye on them, and keep them safe. Rowan was the more sarcastic, or mysterious one of the two. Tora was always the brighter, more energetic pup. The two were very different from one another, however eventually, as they grew older, there was always some kind of conflict. Though Rowan cared for his sister, he knew the only way they could start a serious life was if they parted ways. His mother died a year afterward, and father became ill. He was able to come back to his home pack, only for a short time, before his father died as well, and the only other living family he had was his sister. Rowan is a rather sarcastic, and reserved wolf, however he does enjoy time with friends now, and he isn't as bad as he looks. There are times he will show the more aggressive side of him, and that is often not the best thing, since he can snap at any moment if he is set off.

Other:
Nothing else....

"I won't apologize,
for being different,
I can be who I am..."
-Sleeping with Sirens

"I am not afraid to keep on living..."
-My Chemical Romance

"They say love is forever,
your forever is all that I need..."
-Sleeping with Sirens
Charisma.