Life After People -Wolves/Dogs only-Semi-Lit - Accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Life After People -Wolves/Dogs only-Semi-Lit - Accepting

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:56 pm

@ Everyone - The front page has been updated. I have added a new rules of a 5 character limit with only one being of a high rank. I have also added and additional rank of Gamma. These rules may be subject to change in the future but for now they are here. All of the forums are accepted.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

Code: Select all
[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

[b][u]Appearance [/u][/b]
-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[center][u][b]Username[/b][/u]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]Personality[/b][/u]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u][/center]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:16 am

Are dogs like savannah dog, dingo or Jackal acceptable? I don't thing there is actually mixes with those dogs except dingo.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:58 pm

@ Queen of flame - since those are wild predators anyway and don't rely on humans for survival they would be fine. So long as they are of the canine family.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinkaid » Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:48 am

When do we start?
Kinkaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:13 am

- give it until Monday to see if we can get a couple more members. If not then we'll start anyway-
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:30 am

ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀsɪᴄs

gypsy - female - four years - border collie mix - mist valley hunter

✦ meet gypsy! she's an intact female, and a mix of border collie and shetland sheepdog.
          she's in the hunter/fighter ranking, but has been set back from her role due to carrying puppies.
          her puppies are due rather soon though! gypsy is around four years old, and joined the pack fairly recently. open for crushes. she's bi!

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ

✦ to start off, this collie is a vibrant and fun-loving female. she enjoys hunting, swimming, and plenty of other activities. this mostly comes from the herding breeds that she was born to. gypsy has been a zestful dog all of her life! she would consider herself as an extrovert, but all dogs need their space at times. she might seem carefree, but this canine is patient with others and knows how to settle down, as well as be silent when needed. she's curious and never wants to be left out of any news in the pack. gypsy experiences emotions very strongly, which can make her seem like she overreacts or gets emotional too easily. she's intelligent and quick to think of solutions.

in earlier days before joining the pack she was a drama queen, but this group has taught her the value of showing respect. seeing everyone care for one another made her realize she was just a part of a big universe and not the center of it. even though she's changed immensely, she still doesn't feel mature enough to take in a family. for quite a while now, she's avoided the subject of puppies.. which is difficult because of the excitement in the pack for these bundles of joy.

her mate was a catahoula leopard dog mix, who traveled with her as a rogue. once he found that she was going to have pups, he turned on her and lashed out at her. crush is open and i encourage anyone to add her!

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ

✦ has a rather lean, skinny frame. she has a medium length merle colored coat which is fluffier towards her back legs, as well as her chest. her ears are perked high and she stands at 15 inches tall.

ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀsɪᴄs

chance - male - german shepherd wolf hybrid - mist valley hunter - three years

✦ this is chance! he found the pack when he was young and has been a loyal pack member ever since! loyalty is one of his best and strongest traits, and he takes his job as a hunter/fighter very seriously. he'd love to be gamma someday, but is too shy to ask. for now he just shows how hard he works in hopes that the pack will notice. he's three years of age! his mother was a german shepherd and his father was a white wolf. crush is open, he's bi!

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ

✦ hardworking ,adventurous, attentive, stubborn, and even socially open-minded are all words you could describe him with.
          chance is a natural leader. that being said, this brute is assertive but isn't blinded by his leadership skills and instincts. he can follow directions and takes others' thoughts into consideration. this shepherd is resourceful and a skilled dog. chance is quite clever and can
          get himself out of traps quickly. when he can't accomplish something he gets frustrated, but keeps working on it. he's super determined in everything he does and always striving for self improvement. chance can be overly confident sometimes with a large ego to match. he's competitive and can be a little forceful in his words. through all of these traits, he is a kind dog who just wants to be helpful to those around him. although he is most experienced in things like fighting, hunting, etc and focuses on himself, he does his best to listen and comfort those who need it. he can be defensive if provoked, but he stays true to the pack. chance can be very charming and flirty as well, whether that's for the better or worse. he has few close relations and chooses his friends very carefully.

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ

✦ chance has long white fur that keeps him comfortable in most any weather. he has a muscular yet slim frame due to always being on the move. his ears are pointed and tall.

ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀsɪᴄs

shasta - male - six years - wolf - drifter beta

✦ this wolf goes by the name of shasta, known for his wisdom and level head he is the perfect peacemaker for the often unstable drifter pack. he has respect for the alpha, but admittedly would run the pack a little differently if he were the leader. he doesn't feel overly submissive or insubordinate to the ones higher in rank, mostly because of his closeness in age and because of his steady confidence in himself. he's content with his role as beta though, and wears it with pride. he's six years old, and met hades when he was still quite young. they formed an unlikely friendship and shasta was invited to join the pack. open for crushes, he is bi!

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ

✦ to start off, he's watchful and often silent. observing from afar, it's rare that he isn't up to date with the ins and outs of the pack, both socially and on more serious subjects. you wouldn't know it though, as he doesn't go out of his way to socialize and tends to keep to himself as much as possible. other than tending to his role as a beta and taking that quite seriously, in his personal time he's rather mysterious and most of the pack doesn't know alot of his history, personality or otherwise. he's willing to give advice, but only when asked. he doesn't offer up information about himself or his past easily and has plenty of walls to break down if someone were to try and befriend him (or more). he's rather strong willed and will do what it takes to protect the pack. even when someone tests him he often keeps his temper under control, but isn't afraid to fight if needed. he can seem like he's in a bad mood at times, purely because of how stoic and silent he is. shasta has a soft spot deep down and is very protective of those he loves. he's so secretive that anyone can trust him with whatever information they have. he tries his best to keep the peace, and the alpha values shasta's wisdom and stillness when the pack is unstable. though he's patient, he has zero tolerance for unruly and reckless dogs. he does have a soft spot for young dogs and puppies and is the most likely to take in a young one, after careful planning of course.

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ

✦ a very tall, thick, and rather intimidating build is what this wolf has. he is incredibly muscular and is always in the right shape to fight any rogues or opposite pack members that need to be taken care of.

ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀsɪᴄs

tala - female - one year - coyote - drifter hunter

✦ tala, the coyote is an intact female, around one year of age and still growing into her frame.
          she's in the hunter/fighter ranking, though she's not as useful as most of the members in this rank but hopes to grow into it, if not she hopes that hades won't treat her as the omega or worse, banish her from the pack. crush is open, she is bi. a new addition to the drifter pack.

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ

✦ some would easily call her useless, but she truly does her best with the hand she's been dealt and there''s no doubt that she's a survivor. she's quite the sensitive soul, taking anything that's said to heart and ruminating on it until it eats her up. she hasn't had any chance to develop social skills, so while she naturally has a kind soul, she has a difficult time making friends and is still learning to navigate the world around her. she's incredibly reliant on others and will take any affection or love she can get, as she hasn't experienced much kindness and friendship in her life. she gets overly attached to those who show her kindness and are willing to protect and provide for her, so she has unwavering faith in this pack, no matter the time she's been in it. coyotes can get a bad reputation among other canines, due to their reckless and unpredictable nature. make no mistake, tala is the least threatening thing you'll ever come across. she's so naive that she'd trust anyone coming her way and seemed outwardly friendly, giving them more than the benefit of the doubt. when she does meet those harsher dogs, its so difficult for her to understand that their actions arent personal, and if they are, that it's not the end of the world. she's incredibly gentle and soft spoken, though tends to ramble more than be stoic like the drifter beta. she will pour her thoughts out to anyone who will listen, voicing her anxieties- which she has a lot of. while some dogs are unpredictable with their aggression, she's purely unpredictable with her anxiety and fearful actions. if she hears the snap of a twig she could be in hysterics crying before you could even look at her, or worse, had run for miles in a matter of minutes and gotten herself lost. with a stable and patient friend she could gain more confidence, and hopes that she can earn the pack's respect despite her flaws. she just needs time, she says. while most are understanding, it's just as easy to want to avoid tala. if you can handle all of her there is to offer, she will give you her whole heart and her kindness, patience, compassion and loyalty will stand out most of all.

she was born directly into a small pack consisting of her family and a few rogues. all but her and a few siblings survived a deadly sickness that spread through them and took them all out swiftly before tala could even turn 6 months of age. her and two siblings tried to get by, but it was difficult for all three. soon the other two passed due to the same sickness finally catching up with them. tala got it, but somehow made it through. being so young, and the smallest of the group, it surprised even her that she was the one to survive. she was heartbroken, weak, and horribly naive. there were rogues and loners who didn't quite take her in but did bring her food and check on her for weeks, taking turns on going back and making sure she was still there.. and alive. she hung low, hiding in the same area and barely moving, just living off of the meat that kind strange dogs were providing. it was infrequent, and she didn't know when her next meal would be. it was no life for a young puppy and she was so disheartened by everything that happened she just didn't have much fight left in her. soon persephone found her and brought her into the drifter pack. she still has work to do to be a useful member of the pack, but for now she appreciates the shelter and safety they're providing.

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ

✦ medium sized for a coyote and has a medium build. a little skinny, but has taken her fair share during her time with the pack to nurse herself back to health. she's doing alot of personal work and has alot of growth to go through, but you can tell shes working on it and is looking better, and acting less fearful every single day.

life after people :)
Last edited by shadow~wolf on Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:55 am, edited 7 times in total.
shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:32 am

ps. very interested in crushes and relations for my characters, just let me know!

𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰
𝑠𝘩𝑒/𝘩𝑒𝑟
═════
█████
─────

═════

───────────────────
hi! my name is shadow &
i am a dog enthusiast &
writer! artist, roleplayer.
pms open!!
═══════════