Life After People -Wolves/Dogs only-Semi-Lit - Accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Life After People -Wolves/Dogs only-Semi-Lit - Accepting

Postby shadow~wolf » Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:49 am

(hi, just realized my character tala has a very similar name to tata, absolutely unintentional haha. i'll be changing her name asap as well as adding her into my posts. she's open for interaction if anyone wants to help me start off)
g y p s y
pack and location mist valley, pack territory tags n/a mood uneasy
a little bored with the pack's expectations of her to rest as an expecting mother, she finished her meal and rolled onto her back in the dirt, watching the others shuffle about. some going into the woods and the camp becoming mostly quiet. she didn't mind the quiet usually, but with her worries about the upcoming puppies she needed some distraction for her racing mind. she began to wonder more about the howl most everyone ventured off towards, but knew the medic and alpha would get her neck if they caught her...which was fair enough. still, she ruminated on ways she might be able to make herself useful.

xxxxxxxx
s h a s t a
pack and location drifter, territory borders tags hades, twister, rain, tata mood serious
watching both rain and especially hades giving their input, shasta stepped back a little to return his attention to twister. he could still sense other rogues and possibly opposing pack members, but on seeing tata arrive and knowing that twister was already putting herself in the middle of the hunt.. he thought they might have a shot for the musk ox. the pack definately needed it, and the small group they had here were some of the most reliable of the pack, in his opinion. he'd seen them all hunt, and they held their own. with both the alpha and his close fighter being a larger subset of wolves, that'd give them extra strength as well. shasta turned his gaze back to the loners, and after a short standstill they scattered off. giving a small nod in response to tata's greeting, he made eye contact with hades. "lets follow through with the hunt, seeing as twister is already down there. perhaps we'll just keep an eye out and be careful of those other rogues i smell? hades, i'll follow you. everyone be cautious...of possible ambushes." the male examined the musk ox group, trying to weigh which ones would be best to first target.

xxxxx
c h a n c e
pack and location mist valley, pack territory tags azalee mood positive
after some time putting thought into the plans of his day ahead of him, he shook his coat once more and trotted off after azalee. he'd watched her as she walked into the woods, in the direction of where she found her herbs and other.... medical things. chance couldn't truthfully say he had half a clue what any of her supplies were or what they did. if it were up to him to save a life, he'd freeze up for certain and someone would probably do better alone than with his assistance. he admired her for that. as hard as she worked and the obvious care she had to have for the pack in order to take that role. chance couldn't say much for himself when it came to gently caring for the pack. he liked them all, sure. and of course would be loyal and respectful of the alpha... but he spent most of his time honing his own skills, for his own sake. knowing he'd not only survive but thrive, if the pack were to outcast him some day or he got separated from them.. was of great importance. during his catch-up with azalee, he watched her tall stature and red coat swaying. "hey azalee, wait up!" he slowed down, wagging his tail from side to side as he locked eyes with her. "what are you up to? gathering errr... um.. leaves and.. and sticks for healing? or.. or whatever it is!" he chuckled a little, the medic knew as well as chance that he had no idea what she was doing, but it was at least clear he wanted to be involved.
shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gambler » Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:52 pm

Remake huh? Alright I see about drumming up a couple characters
Gambler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:42 pm

I've added a couple of character as well.

Hades - Drifter Pack Alpha - Shasta / Twister / Rain / Tata

Hades nodded a greeting to Tate as he joined them. He looked from Shasta to Rain. "Well, I don't recommend taking the same rout down that she did." He said with a rare bit of humor. He knew that while Twister was loyal to him alone she was also borderline insane in the way that she did some things. This was one of those things. She was still young and reckless and though he hated to admit it her youth gave her a quicker healing time when she was injured. He looked back at Shasta "Take Rain and head down the far side. Flank to the outer areas of the clearing as much as possible. It will help keep you out of the line of sight of the herd." He looked at Tata "We will take the lower side of the clearing." He told the male. None of the males had the advantage of a while pelt like Twister did so they would have to be a bit more crafty with their approach. Part of him thought about aligning with the Mist Valley pack members that were near by to ensure that all partied were fed without casualties. However, there was never a certainty when attempting to trust those who were often an enemy.

Judge and Warden - Loners

The two massive beasts of dogs had heard the howl ring out a while ago. Warden set Jude to work rounding up and strays from their flock that might have gone too far. She set to work making a patrol of the area that they had spent their lived in. They were a few miles from the pack lands or even the lands that boardered it but it never hurt to be careful. Especially when it was only the two of them now. Their folks had passed three years ago and they had lost their sister the year after. They were all that was left of their band. Well, them and the flock of fluffy beasts that they guarded and at times ate. The creatures had ones been goats and sheep. However, some generations back it seemed that the lines started crossing. They never knew what the things were called so they always called them woollies as their parents and grandparents had.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

Code: Select all
[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

[b][u]Appearance [/u][/b]
-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[center][u][b]Username[/b][/u]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]Personality[/b][/u]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u][/center]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nilari 002 | Aragorn 002

Postby Nyverria » Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:25 am

Nilari
〖Female〗〖Mist Valley Alpha〗〖6 y〗
〖Mentions: Drifter pack〗
〖Location: Territory border〗
〖Tags: Kain, Blizzard & Tau〗

Nilari weighed her options carefully while listening to Kain and Blizzard's opinions. However she was not to keen with Blizzard hurrying to get down to the herd. A low growl rumbled in her throat as she watched the white drifter female slink her way down the hill off in the distance slowly approaching the herd. Her amber gaze shifted to the rogues also had their eyes on the herd. The alpha knew that both were right and with Gypsy expecting pups, her pack needed to take down a beast.

The female's ear perked to hear Tau approaching the trio and turned her attention to view the pack member and only gestured to the herd. "Blizzard go ahead and head down. The rest of us will need to be mindful of where we tread since we don't have an advantage like Blizzard." Nilari growled as she studied the herd once more before she made her move to come from behind the herd. The alpha wanted to flank the herd and even possibly try to line up with the other pack seeing they both had the same interests for the time being. Flicking her tail, Nilari went ahead and headed the long way around the hill to stay undetected from the herd for now. She wanted to slowly approach while keeping an eye on the gamma along with the Drifter pack.

Aragorn
〖Male〗〖Rogue〗〖4 y〗
〖Mentions: None〗
〖Location: North near Drifter territory〗
〖Tags: Open〗

Aragorn had been traveling for quiet some time now towards the distant howl he had heard earlier. The rogue's stomach ached as he walked, he knew he had to find something to eat soon or else he'd starve. His attention was distracted by the scent of a rabbit. Aragorn was keen on catching this potential meal as he desperately needed nutrition. Slowly the male followed the scent trail until he saw the familiar black-tipped ears of his prey.

Aragorn positioned himself downwind from the winter coated rabbit as well as lowering himself to have a better chance of not being spotted by the rabbit. The wolfdog carefully stalked the white rabbit with an intense stare, he could not mess this up. As he drew closer he readied himself to lunge at the unsuspecting rabbit. Aragorn lunged at the rabbit swiftly and began his chase to catch his prey down. The male had successfully ran down the rabbit and with his catch in his maw, Aragorn began trotting back towards his makeshift den.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:12 am

ASHANTI
Drifter pack hunter - female - Wild dog - tags: open (Tala can come to her for a small hunt?)

After the catch of the one rabbit, she hid it under a rock hole for a moment, and marked the stone carefully, before walking to the small brook nearby, it was not frozen the water was still running. She took a drink when a crack took her attention and her eyes looked to the small young adult doe walking out of the bushes only a few meters away from the brook. Sadly the doe noticed her immediately, but for a moment they just watched each other unmoved. She knowed if she moved now the doe could run away in a moment, so she hoped that there could be someone with her to catch the doe now when she was focusing on her.

TATA
Drifter pack fighter - male - Dingo unknown mix - crush on Shasta - tags: Hades, Shasta, Twister, Rain

His ears moved to the way of the speakers, he gave a nod to Shasta, speaking first then looked at Twister once again when the beta mentioned the younger she-wolf. He took a deep sniff of the air as well when Sasta mentioned the smell of rogues, which so far was being missed by him. He kind of ignored the scents as they didn't seem to come that close, even if they were pretty fresh. He also knowed that one rogue could not get too close to the packs as there could be more than two canines with fighter skills welcoming them, the rogue groups could be another story. He looked at the alpha rather surprised that for the three canines, he wanted him to accompany him to the little check patrol to the clearing "Oh alright, alpha" he responded gently and simply. His eyes looked to the Shasta and Rain as he waited for the alpha to take the lead.

LAKEYSHA
Rogue female - Jackal - crush will be Aragorn - tags: Arathorn

She walked toward the way she knowed the pack's territory was at. Of course, as long she didn't accidentally pass their borders they could not have any reason to attack her or chase her anywhere as she was not their land. She walked a little bit forward when stopped as she heard steps coming somewhere between the bushes, it made her very alert that if those were pack wolves hunting she could be in serious trouble if she was spotted by them. Thought as she sniffed the air she relaxed a little bit as she only scented one dog's smell, a male dog, but males alone or in groups were not someone to take lightly either. She was a pretty small breed so her chances of surviving a fight against a male could not be good. She was on two options leave the scene with quiet voices or be bravely stupid and check the other dog. The second option felt a little bit better as she was rather lonely after being split by the little group of canines she had traveled with only a few months ago, speaking of that she lost her puppies a few weeks ago too. Sighing she stepped to follow the scent carefully but stopped when she got the fresh scent of a rabbit and thought the male dog was being hunted, this meeting with the stranger could get very wrong very fast. As she walked after the fresh scent she saw a male dog there walking "Hello there, mister..." she said deciding to be somehow well-mannered.

AZALEE
Mist Valley pack medic - female - Mained wolf - crush on Chance - tags: Chance

She didn't look behind her, but she sure had a feeling someone was following her, she could not smell the follower either as the wind was flowing to the wrong side, everything that happened behind her stayed unknown to her. As the follower did come to the camp, she was not scared or alert at all, she knowed very well that it was someone from her pack, likely a Chance as he was the only one she had seen there before she left, Gypsy could not go after her this way. Her thought was right when the white male's pelt showed up in the corner of her eyes, coming closer and then walking next to her "Good morning Chance" she spoke up to him with a smirk "Hm, well kind of, there are some herbs I could need to collect more, but I don't think they could be found any yet now..." she said as she looked forward the woods "I will try to get at least something on my jaws to get back to camp, it's not that easy on this time of a year" she said shaking her head little bit. She looked at the white male, which seemed rather attractive in her eyes, but so far she kept that to herself "What about you, Chance? Did you miss the patrols?" she asked her.

TAU
Mist Valley pack fighter - male - Dhole - crush on Gypsy and maybe Aragorn - tags: Kain, Nilari, Blizzard

He awakened later than he wanted to, he likely missed the morning patrols. He left the sleeping den and made a look around the camp, there was silence, but she did see Azalee leaving the camp so he decided to leave it as well to look for his pack mates. Sniffing the upcoming wind it took him a while to catch the faint scent of the beta who likely was the latest one to leave the camp. He flicked his tail as he left the camp to follow the scent toward the borders, he stopped for a moment when he got a scent of the alpha and the gamma. He took a deep breath before showing up to the three high-ranking canines "Good morning alpha, beta, and gamma?" he spoke up but then flattered his ears "Uh sorry did I bother you?" he asked them.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinkaid » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:01 pm

Kain = MistValley Beta = Tag: Blizzard, Nilari, Tau

Kain listened to the back and forth before Tau came up to them. "Morning." He said simply. "We're going for a hunt, along with the Drifter pack and possibly some rogues it would seem." He told the inquisitive male. He looked at Blizzard and followed his gaze out to see where that demon wolf of Hades' was. He shook his head before he nodded. His ears twitched as he looked towards the cliff peak and saw the forms of the Drifter pack beginning to move. As Nalari headed out one way he went the other. "Tag along with either Nalari or myself." He called quietly to Tau. "If you intend to hunt that is. If not then stay within the boarders." With that the Doberman began to move.

Twister = Drifter pack = Fighter/Hunter

Twister was nearly half was across the open clearing towards the herd when she heard her alpha give the command to move. As she stalked she noticed those of the MistValley pack starting to move as well. She knew that she would reach them first and likely Blizzard shortly thereafter. After all, the Gamma had the same advantage that she herself did. Still she kept an eye on those still hiding in the trees. The striped doh was easy enough to see but the other was lighter in color. Not white but still light enough to somewhat blend in.

Slovak = Rogue = Tag: Anko

The mass of a dog looked at his new hunting companion. "Time to move Stripes." He said as he stalked out of the trees. He waited until the packs had taken the chance to move around and decide what to do. It seemed that they were finally going on the hunt. Once they were closer to the herd he would make his move.
Kinkaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RIFTKIN MCBANE » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:20 am

[[ I'm going to be gone for a few days. No certainties on net until i get back. Also, Gage has food poisoning and has been down sick for a few days =is trying not to laugh= So he should be able to post in a day or two. Hope everyone is doing good. ]]
RIFTKIN MCBANE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:34 am

(will change and add "tala" very soon)
g y p s y
pack and location mist valley, pack territory tags n/a mood uneasy
a little bored with the pack's expectations of her to rest as an expecting mother, she finished her meal and rolled onto her back in the dirt, watching the others shuffle about. some going into the woods and the camp becoming mostly quiet. she didn't mind the quiet usually, but with her worries about the upcoming puppies she needed some distraction for her racing mind. she began to wonder more about the howl most everyone ventured off towards, but knew the medic and alpha would get her neck if they caught her...which was fair enough. still, she ruminated on ways she might be able to make herself useful.

xxxxxxxx
s h a s t a
pack and location drifter, territory borders tags hades, twister, rain, tata mood serious
shasta knew it was in his and the fighters' best interest to take hades' instructions and follow them closely. he listened silently, even leaning in closer which showed how actively he was truly listening. he thought on what the alpha said for a moment, then nodded with certainty. if he could have, he would've joined hades on the other side, as they usually worked together. but one of them each going with the other fighters (as higher ranking and larger wolves) and leading them was a better and safer plan, more organized, he thought. shasta made eye contact with rain, sometimes worrying about the younger canine in situations like these, just because he felt protective of him in a way. after all, shasta is the one that brought him in and moved the pack to claim rain as their own. he'd become quite the strong hunter. a good follower too. shasta lowered himself and quickly but carefully moved down to the lower part of the area, making his way to the far side of the herd, keeping a safe distance and making sure that the fighter was following closely behind.

xxxxx
c h a n c e
pack and location mist valley, pack territory tags azalee mood positive
he smiled sheepishly in response to her question, knowing he slept in and had a horrible night's rest. chance shook his head just a little, and decided to move the subject along elsewhere. she was such a hard worker, he really admired the work she put into the pack. he more or less improved himself for personal reasons, trying to better himself always. but still did his best to provide and this journey of improving was helping the pack in some ways. his eyes scanned her up and down, finding her to be a unique and interesting canine as she was unlike any he'd seen. the dogs in the pack were small, most even smaller than him. the wolves were large and bulky, but she was tall and thin. chance wouldn't admit it but he was somewhat fascinated with her. his mind wandering back to that subject change, chance spoke up again. "can i explore with you? maybe we'll find more... herbs? towards the outer edges of the camp. i can help carry some. maybe i could even find some for you! you.. you could teach me." chance gave a small smile, knowing he wanted to spend some time with his friend more than he really wanted to learn about medicine- but he'd take what he could get.
shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:28 pm

@ Everyone- I do apologize for not being on. Unfortunately that absence is going to be extended. While I was hoping to be able to get back online for a while it looks like that isn't going to be possible at this time.
So, for now anyway I'm going to put a hold 9n this rp. I do apologize and wish you all the best.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

[b][u]Appearance [/u][/b]
-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u][/center]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrift » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:41 pm

(May create a pup for Drifter pack later)

User Name
Snowdrift
Name
Aura
Preference
Straight
Pack
Mist Valley Pack
Rank
Pup
Personality
Aura is a kind and gentle soul and while she is a very curious girl, she is very cautious about everything around her. The world is a new and scary place when she is not close to her mother or her pack members. She finds it hard to be confident when there is no one else around to help her but when she is with her brother or those that she knows, you will find that while she may not say much, her tail never stops wagging.
History
Too young for a history. Daughter of Gypsy.
Crush
Too young
Mate
Too young
Pups
Too young
Breed
Border collie x shetland sheepdog x catahoula leopard dog
Other
Life After People

User Name
Snowdrift
Name
Boomer
Preference
Straight
Pack
Mist Valley Pack
Rank
Pup
Personality
Boomer might as well be a clone of his mother. He is high-energy, carefree and fun-loving. He is curious and ready to explore, play and seek adventure. As soon as he was able to find his voice, he uses it whenever he can, even when he shouldn't. He loves to talk and bark. Almost as if he just love to hear himself more than anything. He wants to make lots of friends within his pack and if your not his friend, don't worry, he'll consider you his friend anyways.
History
Too young. Son of Gypsy.
Crush
Too young
Mate
Too young
Pups
Too young
Breed
Border collie x shetland sheepdog x catahoula leopard dog
Other
Life After People

User Name
Snowdrift
Name
Shango
Preference
Straight
Pack
Drifter Pack
Rank
Gamma or Fighter
Personality
Shango knows that he is more of a protector than a fighter. He would rather defend the weak than to fight the strong. His protective nature doesn't let him start fights but he will end it without hesitation. He is rather aloof and prefers to focus on watching over his pack than engaging in small talk. He respect those that follow the rules and protect the pack and although he can come off as cold and uninviting, he does have a soft spot for those that are smaller and weaker.
History
Shango came from a pack of dogs that lived in a more isolated area, that were ruthless by nature. Should a pack member fall ill or become too injured to be of use, they were killed rather viciously and their corpse eaten, especially when food was scarce. Shango did not know how he managed to survive for the pack seem to be waiting for an opportunity to kill and eat the fluffy young pup. It wasn't until Shango was 2 years old that he decided to leave the pack in search of finding a pack worth serving and protecting. He wandered and fought many rouges along the way until he was attacked by a much stronger and experience rouge. He managed to escape with his injuries and hid, in fear of someone finding him and killing him. Hades's pack found him and when they did not kill him for being injured, Shango became drawn by this act of kindness that he had never experienced before. He followed the pack where he had been accepted and in return for their kindness, Shango swore his loyalty to protect Drifter pack until his last dying breath.
Crush
None at the moment
Mate
None
Pups
None
Breed
Tibetan Mastiff x Dire Wolf
Other
Life After People
Last edited by Snowdrift on Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snowdrift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me