Life After People -Wolves/Dogs only-Semi-Lit - Accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Life After People -Wolves/Dogs only-Semi-Lit - Accepting

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:38 am

User Name
Hawk WillowWatcher
Description
A all black WolfDog with blue eyes, usually has a stained muzzle, she has pink and black paw pads. She is a collector of things, so she usually has things stuck in her fur.
Name
Wölfin
Preference
Female, gay (likes other girls)
Pack
None
Rank
None
Personality
Vicious, will not let anyone the ones they love without a scar to remember it by, caring, talks in third person sometimes.
History
None
Crush
None
Mate
None
Pups
None
Breed
Shiloh Shepherd

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Life after People

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓[/quote]
Last edited by Hawk WillowWatcher on Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nilari & Aragorn

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:43 am

| Ok
V
Last edited by Hawk WillowWatcher on Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinkaid » Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:47 am

@ Hawk WillowWatcher - 1- Don't double post when you forget to add something to your forum. Edit the original forum instead.
2- Your forum will not be accepted as it is. I highly suggest that you go back and read the rules of this particular Roleplay.
Kinkaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinkaid » Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:11 pm

Kain = MistValley Beta = Tag: Blizzard and Nilari

Kain listened to what the white Dire had to say before looking to Nilari as she walked up. He weighed both their opinions. "While I don't particularly care for working with the Drifter pack he has a point." The doberman told Nilari. "I cannot say much for his homicidal underling, Twister, I believe her name is. I do believe that it is in the interest of both packs to bring down this herd. Especially if we can take more than one down. Should that be the case then there would be no reason for anyone to double cross one another. It would also give us a few more numbers should the rogues there," He looked in the direction of the now three beasts before looking back at the alpha. "Decide to make trouble." He tipped his head slightly as he looked at the muskox. "Besides, our pack will be growing soon. We will need the meat this kill would give us to help tide everyone over until the deer, elk, and caribou return in the spring." He wasn't really asking her permission. More stating his opinion of the situation.

Twister = Drifter pack = Fighter/Hunter

The white dire wolf kept herself low to the ground as she made her way across the frozen tundra. Her fur blended seamlessly with the landscape as she moved. Slowly, deliberately, and with purpose. Their pack needed this meat even if she had to take the chance of going at it on her own. It was what Hades wanted done so it would be done at all costs. Her ear twitched as she heard the muffled sound of voiced through the wind. It seemed others from Mist Valley had joined the Gamma. This would be interesting.

Slovak = Rogue = Tag: Anko. Stella

A low growl rose from the large male. "Quiet!" His tone was low but his meaning was deafening. He would not loose this hunt because of a couple of yapping dogs. He looked at the striped male for a long moment. "Aide is the only way you will get meat from me." He looked at the female with a hint of annoyance. "Idle chat later. If you plan to hunt fine. If not get lost." He turned his attention back towards the herd. He was silent for a long while before glancing past the herd. Where had that little dare devil gone?
Kinkaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RIFTKIN MCBANE » Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:26 pm

Rifter ~ Medic ~ Drifter pack ~ Persephone

Rifter chuckled as he watched her for a moment. He sighed contently. Even if this pack was rowdy at times at least they were civil for the most part. "It is normal to complain about it." He said simply. "All do but most are glad for it being what it is." He looked at the little matriarch. "Have you eaten?" He asked her simply.

Rain ~ Fighter/Hunter ~ Drifter Pack ~ Hades , Shasta, Lune

The gray wolfdog growled low at this intruder. "What your status is doesn't really matter. You picked the wrong time to try and join up." He snapped sharply as he stood beside the beta. Rain was not as large as the dire wolves but he was far from being a push over. He watched these males with a coldness that rivaled that of the frozen lands around them.

Blizzard ~ Gamma ~ Mist Valley Pack ~ Kain, Nilari

Blizzard listened to the two of them with great annoyance. "The fact remains that as much as I would like to, I cannot take this herd alone. This type of oxen bank together when they are attacked rather than scattering like other prey. Like if or not we will need aide to being them down." He stated. His golden eyes never left the herd. With predators closing in from three sides they were bound to pick up the scent soon. They would need to act quickly.

Anko ~ Loner ~ Slovak, Stella

The striped dog fell silent after the affirmation that he would be given meat for his contribution. He did not say another word as his gaze fell to the herd. He could head the pack closest to them bickering about rather or not they should ally with the other pack to bring down more of the muskox. Since there were only five in this herd and each group needed at least one for their own it would make for an interesting turn of events.
RIFTKIN MCBANE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:25 pm

Hades - Drifter Pack Alpha - Shasta / Twister / Rain / Lune

A dark growl rolled from Hades as he looked at the intrusive pair that seemed to think they held any claim to joining his pack. Ordinarily he wouldn't mind the idea. However, with the cocky arrogance and lack of respect that they were showing his pack he did not believe that they would make a good fit. After all this pack was made up primarily of ex rogues. None of which would take kindly to such blatant disrespect, himself included. "That decision is mine and at this time you are not welcome among my ranks." He snarled coldly. "Now leave! Or I'll drag your entrails across the tundra." He was sure that if Twister hadn't already taken it upon herself to start after the herd that she likely would have started tearing this mutt apart.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

Code: Select all
[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

[b][u]Appearance [/u][/b]
-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[center][u][b]Username[/b][/u]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]Personality[/b][/u]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u][/center]
[center][u][b]Username[/b][/u]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]Personality[/b][/u]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RIFTKIN MCBANE » Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:47 pm

@ Lonewolf-Gage ~ So, lost a player huh? Alright, I'll re post for Rain. Too bad, that would have been fun once they got past his cold exterior.

Rain ~ Fighter/Hunter ~ Drifter Pack ~ Hades , Shasta, Twister

Rain looked over the side of the cliff's peak where Twister had gone over. He had to hand it to her, she was crazy. The drop to the next ledge was a good fifteen foot drop. Dire wolves were a different kind that was sure. He looked over his shoulder back at Shasta and then to Hades. "Sooo, are we going down or heading back?" He wasn't entirely sure what to do at this moment. He knew that it wouldn't be good to leave her out there on her own. Not because he was worried about her safety but because he knew how lethal she could be to anyone around.
RIFTKIN MCBANE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RIFTKIN MCBANE » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:09 pm

@ Spiritstar3 ~~ I wasn't told anything. Just read the front page.
Last edited by RIFTKIN MCBANE on Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
RIFTKIN MCBANE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:36 am

ASHANTI
Drifter pack hunter - female - Wild dog - tags: open

She left the den to do some solo hunting, at first she wanted to ask the other young hunter Tala to join her, but she didn't seem to find the hunter. The camp itself was pretty silent, which was nothing too weird as it was still morning and they did have things to be done. She took a deep breath of the upcoming wind and used her somewhat large ears to listen to the voices, she sure heard the birds, but as long those flying rats were on trees her chances of catching them were not good. She ignored the birds and tried to find something else which could be easy to catch by herself. She walked there for a little bit when she found two rabbits there eating something on the ground. This could be her chance to shine, as a younger hunter she felt a little bit stress about hunting as she didn't have as much experience as the older hunters and she was afraid to mess up the hunts. She chased after the two rabbits focusing only on one of them as focusing on two at the same time could be impossible. After a little chase, she managed to catch one, when the other ran away.

TATA
Drifter pack fighter - male - Dingo unknown mix - crush on Shasta - tags: Hades, Shasta, Twister, Rain

The brown dingo was watching the Alpha and the others as they were dealing with a loner, which seemed rather harmless in his eyes, but he also understood that they may not be the way they looked. He walked after them when they started to move forward "Excuse me alpha, but are you going on somewhere? Oh sorry If I missed the patrols, I got to the river to drink and didn't see problems there, for now anyway" he decided to say. He then turned to the others "Mornings Shasta, Rain...and Twister of course...I thought she was not hearing me" he said with a flick of his tail.

LAKEYSHA
Rogue female - Jackal - crush will be Aragorn - tags: open

She was walking around the land and managed to catch one small rabbit, but that thing was more like a snack to her, she was still hungry and she was hoping to find something bigger like a wild boar or maybe younger deer could be fine too. As alone she was not able to catch too large prey, of course, she could try, but the risk was bigger than in groups. She perked her ears when she heard a howl somewhere, it was still far, but it told her that there were others nearby, she better be alert from now on. She felt nervous, but eventually, she decided to go toward the howl, if there were hunters from the packs there could be prey there too, she hoped to find something for her to eat, but she didn't want to run into the pack wolves.

AZALEE
Mist Valley pack medic - female - Mained wolf - crush on Chance - tags: open

She had been on her den for a good while already, checking those leaves and berries to make sure she was everything in there. Taking some dead and dry ones out of her den, she repeated in her mind about those things she needed to collect more, but at this time of year some of them could be hard to find or there were not any of them yet. Stretching her legs a little bit the red-pelted female took a look around the camp, before heading out of the camp. She took a deep breath of the fresh air as she walked forward to the place where she usually found those she needed to collect, but likely there was not any there just yet, but having a walk around didn't feel bad either.

TAU
Mist Valley pack fighter - male - Dhole - crush on Gypsy and maybe Aragorn - tags: Kain, Nilari, Blizzard

He awakened later than he wanted to, he likely missed the morning patrols. He left the sleeping den and made a look around the camp, there was silence, but she did see Azalee leaving the camp so he decided to leave it as well to look for his pack mates. Sniffing the upcoming wind it took him a while to catch the faint scent of the beta who likely was the latest one to leave the camp. He flicked his tail as he left the camp to follow the scent toward the borders, he stopped for a moment when he got a scent of the alpha and the gamma. He took a deep breath before showing up to the three high-ranking canines "Good morning alpha, beta, and gamma?" he spoke up but then flattered his ears "Uh sorry did I bother you?" he asked them.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RIFTKIN MCBANE » Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:06 am

(( I'll post after work or possibly on break if I get a chance))
RIFTKIN MCBANE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me