Pride vs Pride - Sign Ups || OPEN & ACCEPTING

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Pride vs Pride - Sign Ups || OPEN & ACCEPTING

Postby TheMuddyCat » Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:51 pm

THE STORY

Deep in the heart of the savanna, a rivalry reigns over two prides. Their history is rich with violence and betrayal, all starting with the falling out of two brothers. They tried to lead side by side as equals, but unfortunately Pride life proved that only one King can reign supreme. Unfortunately, neither brother wanted to step down and let the other lead, and so the division began.

The Old Queen, their Mother, did her best to temper the growing anger between them, pushing them to learn to work together or find peace. No matter how hard she tried, though, it seemed to only make the two fight harder. Eventually it would be her death that escalated things between them. With each having their own thoughts on who should be the next Queen, the brothers finally reached their breaking point and a war between them started.

The two fought for hours, their might, skill, and aggression being evenly matched. The few males and lionesses on either side allowed the two to fight, the fate of the pride being decided by the victor. When the fight was over and one brother stood as victor, the other retreated, accepting his defeat and taking his loyalists and himself away from the pride. They ventured out past the Pride's territory and into the drylands, turning the harsher lands into their home.

Years have passed, and the tension between the two prides has not dwindled. As the dry season takes hold and a drought descends over the lands, the problems between the two prides are bound to escalate. Once more it seems the two brothers are likely to clash, as the Kapalo Pride brazenly ventures into the Mabuto Pride's territory more and more in search of food and water. Will they fight for dominance once more, or find a way to co-exist until the rains return?
Last edited by TheMuddyCat on Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheMuddyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Mabuto Pride

Postby TheMuddyCat » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:42 pm

About The Pride

The Mabuto Pride is an older pride, with it's original pride being a splinter group from another lead by the great grandsire of the brothers. They had a rough start, struggling due to their smaller numbers making it difficult for them to defend their territory from stronger, bigger prides. However, they managed to secure a foot hold and eventually developed into a strong and large pride, effectively pushing back other prides and securing their territory to what it is today.

The Mabuto pride is currently a strong pride lead by the King and a less dominant Second Male. Despite the history behind the pride, they aren't as close knit as they used to be, with the victory over his brother seemingly going to the King's head. A once humble and hard working pride have become a bit pompous, with many within its ranks looking down on the lions of the Kapalo as if they were less than and not just apart of the pride a few years before. This attitude is most found within the King, Queen, and their Seconds, as well as any females who are currently favored by the King. Not everyone feels the same way, but majority of the pride does.

The dry season and coming drought don't affect the Mabuto pride as much, with plentiful water sources throughout the territory. Some of them will dry up, yes, while others will at least have enough water in them to make it to the rains. What does affect them, however, is other lions hunting on their territory, particularly the Kapalo. If they catch wind of a hunt happening, they will quickly rush to deter them from stepping foot on their territory if they can, and will even actively ruin a hunt if need be. As of right now, they care very little about the struggles their brethren are going through.

The Mabuto Pride is a bit of an older pride, though they're being lead by a new male. Due to the pride's longer existence they don't have as much to work for. Their territory is more established and a high quality section of lands that never fail to provide for them. This means they're always well fed, and it helps sustain a higher number of lions within the pride. However, because of their solidification within the territory, the pride appears more relaxed, even lazy as they lounge around for hours at a time. However, they are protective over their lands and pride, but they aren't as close knit as they don't really have to rely on one another as much. Still, because they are well fed their lions, males and females alike, tend to be on the larger side, or, at the very least, a healthier weight. They can fight, but they're a bit spoiled in the fact that they don't have to try hard for what they want, and most of their opponents aren't so tenacious that risk of death is present often.

Hierarchy

King
Queen
Second Male
Lead Huntress
Pride Lioness
Guards
Cub

In the Mabuto Pride, the Queen and King are nearly equal, though the King is above her and holds more power than her as he is the leader by birth right, whereas she was chosen by him to lead. They still work together to ensure the unity and success of the pride, and they tend to avoid overturning one another, preferring to wait on difficult decisions so they can discuss it first. His position can be challenged for by another male, and while hers can as well, he can also demote her and choose another lioness to fill the position if he deems it necessary.

After them are the Second Male and Lead Huntress. These two are close to equal in status, but their jobs are very different so it's hard to compare them in any way other than they just happen to be the next two highest ranked lions in the pride. Second Male helps protect the pride with the King, helping to patrol, scent mark, fight, etc. He also is likely to be the one sent first to join the lionesses on a hunt, with the King joining second if he desires it or its deemed necessary. For the Lead Huntress the only leadership role she really takes is over hunts. It will always be either her or the Queen leading hunts, the two working together to strategize successful hunts. She is primarily chosen for her skill as a huntress, but she can act as a trusted lioness to the Queen, and can be a confidant if needed. The Second Male can be challenged for by another male, but only with the King's approval, however, Lead Huntress cannot be challenged for. A lioness can proposition she is the better huntress to the Queen, but if she doesn't find her to be a better huntress, she will be denied. If she is, though, then the Lead will be replaced.

After them is the main rank and the heart of the pride, the Pride Lionesses and Guards. They make up the bulk of the pride, and are the primary driving force within them. They do the hunting, the cub raising and sitting, and even some of the fighting if necessary. In the Mabuto Pride, the lionesses primarily handle the hunting and cubs though, and don't really actively participate in fights unless its absolutely necessary. Even then, usually it's a bluff of numbers to intimidate other prides. Within this Rank there can be Favored Lionesses who are the females the King prefers and has claimed as his own to sire cubs with. These favored females are off limits to any other male, even the Second, whereas pride lionesses who are not are able to mate with the Second if they get permission from the leads. Inappropriate interaction with a Favored Lioness, or even a lioness when permission wasn't granted, can have severe consequences. Then come the Guards, they help protect the Pride and its land from hyenas, lone males and other Prides, they are made up of sub-males who pose no threat to the King and Second Male; like the Second Male, a lioness is able to mate with a Guard only if they have permission from the King; if they do not then there will severe consequences.

Lastly, there are the Cubs. These little guys are the future of the pride, and are to be protected at all costs. They aren't expected to have any responsibility until they're old enough to start going on either hunts or patrols. Once they've reached a year old, they also will help out with cubsitting when needed too.

Allegiance

King: (0/1)

★ [ open ] ★

Queen: (1/1)

☆ [ twinkling star (star) || 5 years || TheMuddyCat ] ☆

-----------------------------------------------

Second Male: (0/1)

◆ [ open ] ◆

Lead Huntress: (0/1)

◇ [ open ] ◇

Pride Lionesses: (1/17)

♡ [ rabbit's scream (rabbit) || 3 years || TheMuddyCat ] ♡

♡ [ open ] ♡

Favored Lionesses: (1/3)

♡ [ pandora's box (pan) || 5 years || Spiritstar3 ] ♡

♡ [ open ] ♡

Guards: (0/5)

♧ [ open ] ♧

Cubs: (2/10)

♤ [ cloudy sky (cloudy) || female || 5 months || TheMuddyCat ] ♤

♤ [ crow flying high (crowe) || male || 5 months || Spiritstar3

♤ [ open ] ♤

Lone Males: (0/8)

¤ [ open ] ¤
Last edited by TheMuddyCat on Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:36 am, edited 12 times in total.
TheMuddyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Kapalo Pride

Postby TheMuddyCat » Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:01 pm

About The Pride

Forged from difficult circumstances, the bond within the Kapalo pride is strong, almost unbreakable. They've had to learn to adapt and struggle through change together, only able to lean on those around them for support. They are a newer pride, but their years of living together within Mabuto originally has allowed them a headstart on knowing how to work together. It's likely the strong bonds created after the division and their ability to work together that allowed them to survive and claw out a life in the harsh lands they now call home.

Unfortunately the harsh reality of their situation caused the pride to evolve into savages, creatures who prioritize their survival above everything else. They face difficult situations and have to make even tougher choices. It's hardened them, taught thm valuable lessons, but also made them stronger mentally and emotionally both as a pride but also as an individual. While they may not have the advantage of size and weight, but what they do have is the experience, skill, and the sheer will.

The pride knows that the dry season will hit them hard, and will likely push them to roam further and venture into other prides' territories more. They're not afraid to fight for what they need and want, and are ready to take it if necessary. There is a rumor within in the pride too, that there are whispers about trying to challenge for the Mabuto Territory as a pride instead of just King Vs King. With the treatment they've received from the Mabuto Pride, many of the Kapalo are ready to dethrone the Mabuto Pride so they can get a taste of their own medicine.

The Kapalo Lions are, to put it simply, known to be savages. Ragged lions who have learned to survive in the harsh lands of their territory, they approach everything with the same aggressive mindset: it's us or them. Only the strongest survive in the Kapalo Pride, yet there is still a bit of raggedness to even their strongest. They're ferocious beasts, but they coats are often dirty and unkept, as well as they tend to be on the thinner sider. Kapalo lions are known to be lean creatures, their weight never quite reaching its peak due to lack of resources. Still, they're formidable and outsiders tend to give them a wide berth. The Kapalo Lions are extremely aggressive to other animals and lions when it comes to kills, and never abandon a kill until it's stripped clean since they never know for sure when their next meal will come. Despite their rugged nature, they're a tight knit group who has each other's backs.

Hierarchy

King
Second Male
Queen
Second Female
Pride Lioness
Cub

In the Kapalo Pride, ranks are similar to the Mabuto, but still vary some as they dont have guards.

First there is the King and the Second Male, the only two males within the pride who are also the most high ranked lions in the pride. The King is the primary leader, his word surpassing all, even the Queen, so his word is law. He makes the decisions for the pride in regards to most things like patrols, which fights to push, and even where to go in search of resources. After him is the Second Male, who is a Second in Command in every way. He executes the King's orders, wishes, and vision, and ensures the rules are being followed. They are by no means equal in power, however, they work together closely to ensure the safety of the pride in whatever capacity that entails. Both ranks can be challenged for by other males, however with Second male approval from the King has to be gained first.

After them are the Queen and Second Female, the two highest ranked females in the pride. While she is considered a leader in her own right, the Queen does not hold nearly as much power as the King. This isn't for any sort of lack of respect towards her, but because the pride lives in a much more dangerous and difficult area, so having one lion at the helm making decisions without needing to discuss it with another is better as snap judgements are a constant in the harsher lands. She is still there as his counterpart, but most of her leadership is over hunting and cubs. She decides who can have cubs, and it is the one thing she supersedes the King on. If it doesn't look like they can support multiple lionesses having cubs, then the King has to respect that so that the pride doesn't starve due to too many mouths to feed. She does have some say in other things, like where they will go for resources, but ultimately that isn't her jurisdiction. The Second Female helps her with these things, helping her to plan and lead hunts, even leading them herself at times, but also ensuring the other lionesses are following what the Queen, and King, have said. She is also the female in the pride the Queen trusts the most and actively acts as her confidant. Queen is not a role that can be challenged for, she is appointed by the King and only the King, and same goes for Second Female except that it's the Queen who chooses her, so she can only be replaced if the Queen wishes it.

From there the bulk of the pride are the Kapalo Pride Lionesses. Like the Mabuto Pride they make up the majority of the pride, and had the hunting, cub raising and sitting, etc. The main difference, though, is the lionesses take an active part in fighting, whether they are defending the pride or attacking something, the lionesses are warriors as much as they are hunters. The pride does almost everything as one, so the males take part in the hunts regularly, and the females help patrol and defend too. There are also Favored Lionesses within the Kapalo pride as well, and much of the same applies. They can only have cubs with the King, and are off limits to other males, even the second, plus they can lose favor too. However, even a favored lioness is not above the Queen's ruling on cubs for the year. If a lioness has cubs without the Queen's permission, they will be abandoned, killed, or the lioness could be exiled with or without them.

Finally, the Cubs are the final rank within the pride. They are to be protected and guarded, but they're also expected to listen when spoken to when they're under threat. A pride member is expected to protect the cubs, but if a cub doesn't listen or actively does the opposite of what it has been told or knows it should do, then an adult should not go out of their way and the cub is on their own. It's harsh, but the pride cannot risk losing a valuable pride member because a cub decided not to listen or did something stupid.

Allegiance

King: (0/1)

★ [ open ] ★

Queen: (0/1)

☆ [ open ] ☆

Second Male: (1/1)

◆ [ jackal's howl (jackal) || 3 years || TheMuddyCat ] ◆

Second Female: (1/1)

◇ [ bird flying free (birdie) || 3 years || Spiritstar3] ◇

Pride Lionesses: (1/15)

♧ [ hawk's wing (hawk) || 3 years || TheMuddyCat ]

♧ [ open ] ♧

Favored Lionesses: (0/3)

♡ [ open ] ♡

Cubs: (0/10) (all cubs will have the king as a father or second male as the father)

♤ [ open ] ♤

Lone Males: (2/8)

¤ [ gentle breeze (breeze) || 2 years || TheMuddyCat ] ¤

¤ [ the hidden world (clue) || 2 years || Spiritstar3 ] ¤

¤ [ open ] ¤
Last edited by TheMuddyCat on Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:31 pm, edited 11 times in total.
TheMuddyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FORM, FAMILIES, CRUSHES & LINKS

Postby TheMuddyCat » Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:03 pm

Code: Select all
[b]Name;;[/b]
[i]- nickname(?):: here [/i]
[b]Age;;[/b]
[b]Gender;;[/b]
[i]- pronouns:: here
- sexual orientation:: here [/i]
[b]Current Rank;;[/b]
[i]- past rank(s)::
- desired rank(s)::[/i]
[b]Pride;;[/b]
[b]Short Personality;; (optional)[/b]
[b]Short History;; (optional)[/b]
[b]Short Written Appearance;;[/b]
[b]Relationship Status;;[/b]
[i]- crush:: here [/i]
[b]Family;;[/b]
[i]- mother:: here
- cubs:: here [/i]
[b]Any Comments?;;[/b]

------------------------------------------------------------

The Mabuto Pride Relations

Crushes
same sex crushes are allowed

L1 💗 L2 [lion/ess 1 likes lion/ess 2]
L1 💞 L2 [they both like each other]

[ info here ]

Father × Mother = Cubs

[ The King × Pan = Crowe ]

NPC Characters

[ Hanging Moss ]

The Kapalo Pride Relations

Crushes
same sex crushes are allowed

L1 💗 L2 [lion/ess 1 likes lion/ess 2]
L1 💞 L2 [they both like each other]

[ Clue 💗 Breeze ]
[ Jackal 💞 Birdie ]

Father || Mother || Cubs

[ info here ]

NPC Characters

[ info here ]

ROLEPLAY THREAD;;
[ will go here ]

DISCUSSION THREAD;;
[ will go here ]
Last edited by TheMuddyCat on Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:20 am, edited 9 times in total.
TheMuddyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

《 STAR 》 || 《 RABBIT 》 || 《 CLOUDY 》

Postby TheMuddyCat » Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:09 pm

Name;; Twinkling Star
- nickname(?):: star
Age;; 5 years
Gender;; Female
- pronouns:: she/her
- sexual orientation:: pansexual

Current Rank;; Queen
- past rank(s):: cub, pride lioness, favored lioness
- desired rank(s):: achieved

Pride;; Mabuto
Short History;; (optional) Was found on the Pride's territory as a cub, she was taken in and raised by a kind female named Hanging Moss; she slowly worked her way from Pride Lioness to Favored Lioness and was eventually appointed as the new Queen when the old one disappeared.
Short Written Appearance;; a stunning honey colored female with a lighter belly and toes, she has darker hair on her tail tip with warm dark amber eyes.
Relationship Status;; Mated to the King
- crush:: the king
Family;; She is open for 1-3 cubs (they would very around 1-2 years)
- mother:: hanging moss (moss) - npc character
- cubs:: open (1-3) will be having more later in the rp

Any Comments?;; ××

Name;; Rabbit's Scream
- nickname(?):: rabbit
Age;; 3 years
Gender;; Female
- sexual orientation:: bisexual

Current Rank;; Pride Lioness
- past rank(s):: cub
- desired rank(s):: queen

Pride;; Mabuto
Short History;; (optional) Was born in the Pride to Smoke on the horizon.
Short Written Appearance;; a small yet well muscled female with a soft creamy-white coat, a black nose and "eyeliner" with bright blue eyes.
Relationship Status;; Unmated
- crush:: open
Family;; ××
- mother:: smoke on the horizon (smoke) - npc
- cubs:: ××

Any Comments?;; She is a white lion.

Name;; Cloudy Sky
- nickname(?):: cloudy
Age;; 5 months
Gender;; Female
- pronouns:: she/her/hers
- sexual orientation:: ××

Current Rank;; Cub
- past rank(s):: ××
- desired rank(s):: pride lioness

Pride;; Mabuto
Short History;; (optional) Was born in the Pride to one of the Guards and Stormy Weather who abandoned her and left the Pride when the King didn't make her the new Queen like she demanded.
Short Written Appearance;; A pretty yellow-tawny female with darker fur on her tail tip and her ears, she still has faint spots on her belly with deep amber eyes.
Relationship Status;; ××
- crush:: ××
Family;; the Pride
- mother:: stormy weather - believed to be deceased

Any Comments?;; ××
Last edited by TheMuddyCat on Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
TheMuddyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

《 JACKAL 》 || 《 HAWK 》 || 《 BREEZE 》

Postby TheMuddyCat » Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:12 pm

Name;; Jackal's Howl
- nickname(?):: jackal
Age;; 3 years
Gender;; Male
- pronouns:: he/him
- sexual orientation:: heterosexual

Current Rank;; Second Male
- desired rank(s):: achieved

Pride;; Kapalo
Short History;; (optional) Was born in the Pride as the eldest Cub, when he reached a year old he got approval from the King and challenged the previous Second Male and managed to defeat him in combat, allowing him to take his rank.
Short Written Appearance;; A stocky, heavily scarred dark golden-brown male with a thick, shaggy black mane with dark ginger surrounding his face; he has dark brown eyes.
Relationship Status;; Got permission from the King to claim Birdie as his partner.
- crush:: birdie
Family;; Hawk's Wing- sister
- mother:: silent step - deceased
- cubs:: might be expecting with birdie

Any Comments?;; ××

Name;; Hawk's Wing
- nickname(?):: hawk
Age;; 3 years
Gender;; Female
- pronouns:: she/her/hers
- sexual orientation:: homosexual

Pride;; Kapalo
Short History;; (optional) Was born and raised in the pride as the second cub to Silent Step who recently passed from a hyena clan when they attacked her during a hunt.
Short Written Appearance;; a slender soft brown female with a lighter chest and underbelly, she has bright amber eyes.
Relationship Status;; Unmated
- crush:: none
Family;; Jackal's Howl - brother
- mother:: silent step - deceased
- cubs:: not interested at all

Any Comments?;; She will end up leaving the Pride after they find out she is into females.

Name;; Gentle Breeze
- nickname(?):: breeze
Age;; 2 years
Gender;; Male

Current Rank;; Lone Male
- desired rank(s):: ××

Pride;; Kapalo None
Short History;; (optional) Was born in the Kapalo Pride but left once he reached 2 years in search of a new one to take over, he has even a Lone Male for a few months now.
Short Written Appearance;; A lanky dark tan male with soft yellow amber eyes, he has a small dark ginger mane as it has just started to grow.
Relationship Status;; Single
- crush:: open (might develope on Clue later on)
Family;; None
- mother:: ××

Any Comments?;; ××
Last edited by TheMuddyCat on Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
TheMuddyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Winter's Song & Stubborn Moon

Postby DriedGrape » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:31 pm

Name;; Winter's Song
- nickname(?):: Winter
Age;; 4 years
Gender;; Female
- sexual orientation:: heterosexual

Pride;; Kapalo
Short Personality;; (optional) Despite living in the Kapalo Pride, Winter is generally a sweet and timid female; often keeping to herself or playing with the cubs, she can be fierce and ruthless if need be but tries to portray herself as a confidant [or the best she can be giving her timid nature] for other to talk to even if it's just being an ear to lend.
Short History;; (optional) Has lived in the Pride her whole life.
Short Written Appearance;; A beautiful albino lioness with a pale pink nose and pads with unusual reddish eyes.
Relationship Status;; Unmated I believe?
Family;; ××

Any Comments?;; No

Name;; Stubborn Moon
- nickname(?):: moony
Age;; 6 years
Gender;; Male

Current Rank;; Guard
- desired rank(s):: satisfied with his rank

Pride;; Mabuto
Short Personality;; (optional) Get to know him
Short History;; (optional) Was born and raised in the Pride, was one of the lucky few to be able to stay.
Short Written Appearance;; a large yet submissive dark brown barbary male with a thick dark brown mane and bright amber eyes.
Relationship Status;; Single? I'm not sure lol
Family;; ××
- cubs:: none yet

Any Comments?;; Nope
Last edited by DriedGrape on Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
MY CLAN
yarrowclan - sign up
DriedGrape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FORM, FAMILIES, CRUSHES & LINKS

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:58 pm

Name;;
Pandora's Box
- nickname(?)::
Pan
Age;;
5 years
Gender;;
Female
she/her
Pansexual

Current Rank;;
Favored lioness if allowed (Mabuto)
- past rank(s)::
Pride lioness
- desired rank(s)::
Favored lioness unless you put her in that rank already
Short Written Appearance;;
Pandora is an average height and slender lioness. She is, of course, smaller than the King. She has a beautiful, lighter creamy coat. Her tail hair is almost white in appearance. Her ear insides and nose are pinkish. Her pads are pink and her nails are clear, while her eyes are ambery.
Relationship Status;;
Mates with King?
- crush::
the King
Family;;
no mother in RP but her name was Pandorica
Maybe the boy below is her cub

Any Comments?;;
I hope I was allowed to post these now
Personality will RP, history is she was born to this pride.

Name;;
Crow Flying High
Crowe
Age;;
5 months
Gender;;
Male
he/him
Bi when he's older

Current Rank;;
Cub (Mabuto)
Nope
Pride Lion
Crowe is a melanistic cub, lacking the melanin of the skin or coat. He has ambery colored eyes just like his mom does. He has a dark nose as well as dark pads and nails. He's slender and a bit smaller, but will likely grow bigger, have a growth spurt, as he begins to age up.
Relationship Status;;
Too young for mate
Open
Family;;
mother may be Pandora
way too young for cubs

Any Comments?;;
RP out personality.
Nothing much to tell for History, so I took that out.

Name;;
Bird Flying Free
Birdie
Age;;
3 years
Gender;;
Female
she/her
Bi

Current Rank;;
Second female of Kapalo
Pride lioness
Nope
Birdie is just a regular tan color. She has a lighter muzzle, tail hair and toes. She's smaller as well as slender. She's built for speed and agility. Her eyes are a lighter brown in shade. She has a dusty pink colored nose. She has dark pads and mixed colored nails. That's all there is to her.
Relationship Status;;
Mates with Jackal's Howl? Otherwise open for now
Jackal's Howl
Family;;
mother not in RP, but name was Free Falling
Might be pregnant now

Any Comments?;;
Will likely RP out Personality.
She was born into the pride, so...took the History bit out too.

Name;;
The Hidden Word
Clue
Age;;
2 years
Gender;;
Male
he/him
Panromantic bisexual but favors males

Current Rank;;
Lone male (of Kapalo? Idk)
Nope
Nope
Clue is a medium shade of cream. He has golden-brown eyes as well as a pinkish nose. His pads are pink and his nails are clear in color (if that's possible in lions). He's a bit smaller for a male. He's also slender, and doesn't seem to have a full mane, but you can still tell its there.
Relationship Status;;
Open
Gentle Breeze (even if it will go nowhere)
Family;;
mother not in RP
No cubs

Any Comments?;;
Took out personality since I could RP out.
History is he was born to no Pride.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pride vs Pride - Sign Ups || OPEN & ACCEPTING

Postby TheMuddyCat » Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:07 am

Accepted, I don't mind if Birdie and Jackal are together but just because she is is the Second Female doesn't mean she HAS to be with him, just so you know :)
TheMuddyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pride vs Pride - Sign Ups || OPEN & ACCEPTING

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:03 am

XD yeah, I know, but I like his name and stuff, so I figured I'd have her at least crush on him.

So...how many cubs should they have? Just two so we each play one, or should there be like three or four?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me