islands of the lost [a wild horse rpg - open & accepting!]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: islands of the lost [a wild horse rpg - open & accepting

Postby grapejuice » Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:22 pm

[ apologies for the delay--@LunaClaw your characters have been accepted! @SweetCarabella Chevry has been accepted! I will add any missing characters to the front page soon.

Replies will be coming as well <3 I had gotten covid and am finally recovered enough to think straight again ^^;; ]
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:34 pm

[Bonnie can go with Pharaoh since I already have two horses with Blumenkranz's horses. If Blue is okay with that.

grape: oh gosh, sorry to hear you had it. My whole family except my brother got Covid AGAIN two weeks ago]

Brownie- mare- 8 y- 15.2 hands- herd mare- Corpse is her stallion- foals: may have had one- Tags: Cookie, Corpse and Morgue, Scylla and Charybdis

The all brown older mare watched her sister a moment, keeping an eye on her. It wouldn't do to let her just rush off towards the other stallion. She could tell Corpse was already annoyed...so she kept an eye on Cookie. She blocked the other mare from going straight to Morgue. Plus, she saw those two mares...and didn't know how they'd react, either. She didn't want her sister getting fought with. She moved along beside her favored stallion, though looked at Morgue. She supposed he was alright, but truly not her type. Shaking her head, she focused her attention back on to Corpse, as he spoke. She nodded her head up and down, saying "Okay." She made an amused little sound, though wondered how Cookie could even get close. Those two other mares were all pressed up against Morgue...Shaking her head, she said "I don't mind being a trophy. Of course ill be yours," she said, and hoped that raised his mood a bit.

She then fell silent and listened as he spoke to her sister now, and she nodded her head. "I'm sure he won't know what to do with himself. Those other two mares are kind of in the way...but I'm sure he can move himself away from them." She looked at the two stranger mares. Would they move away on their own, once they saw Corpse? They'd be so lucky to have his attention...and now they had it, as he cantered over.

Cookie- mare- 6 y- 15.2 hands- herd mare- no foals yet- Tags: Brownie, Corpse and Morgue, Scylla and Charybdis

The all brown younger mare nearly rolled her eyes as her sister blocked her. It wasn't like she was just going to run off to the stallion...Not now that they were actually going to see him (and those other mares...) She noticed how the two mares were pressed up against him. She made a small noise, saying "You... really think so?" Then again, she wasn't sure how she could even get close..Shaking her head, she focused on moving alongside her sister. Corpse was now leading the way, after all, and Brownie had stopped blocking her. She twitched her ears and broke into a canter as well. Her sister ran ahead with Corpse, while she stayed back a bit, herself.

Once they got there, she sized up the two red mares, but then focused on Morgue. She trotted as close as she dared to, not knowing these mares...She didn't know if they'd try and fight, or get angry at her. Looking at Morgue, she sweetly said "H...Hello, my name is Cookie."

Dana- mare- 16 y- 16.1 hands- herd mare- Hvitur is her stallion- Dann and younger daughter Juni- Tags: Hvitur

The buckskin mare twitched her ears and looked around, then shook her head. None of those other horses had approached, or even tried. She knew she was safe here with him, so she focused on him. She flicked her scented tail back and forth a couple of times. She then looked down at her hooves, before looking up at him once more. She was trying to figure out what Hvitur might be thinking right now.

Shaking the thought away, she nodded to the handsome stallion. She let some air escape out her nostrils, sucking more in then letting out a little squeal. However, she didn't stop him doing what he wanted. She allowed him to do what he wanted, standing there and -faded -unfade- Afterwards, she lowered her head a bit, and let him groom her if he chose to. She knew now, no other stallion would try to take her away.

Dann- stallion- 10 y- 16.2 hands- lead stallion- Persephone is now his mare- has had two foals- Tags: Persephone

The stallion made an amused sound, saying "I definitely could keep them away. Its been four years since my last foal, though, and I want another one. Their sweet little faces are so worth it," he said. He nosed at her tail a couple times, then he -fade- -unfade so I can have a whole paragraph- Once they were done, he nosed at her gently. He groomed her and looked around, not seeing any stallions trying to approach.

Philip- stallions 6 y- 16 hands- lone stallion- may have had one foal so far- Tags: Monarch

The dun stallion with brown eyes twitched his ears, hearing the others around. Of course he did, some of them were being so loud showing off...Shaking his had, he focused on the pretty mare, and noted she was a full hand taller. He made a happy sound as she called him handsome. "Yes, and you're very pretty, so...thank you." He said this, then realized they should probably say their names. "My name is Philip, and what is the name of this lovely lady?" he asked her. His tail flicked back and forth once, twice, then he stopped it.

Bonnie- mare- 4 y- 16 hands- lone mare- no foals yet no herd yet or stallion- Tags: Ezekiel and Pharaoh

The pretty little brown eyed dun mare twitched her ears then perked them. The sweet and innocent, nervous one let her eyes wander. She soon laid eyes on two handsome younger stallions. They appeared to be younger than her, but that didn't really put her off. She trotted over to them, reaching Ezekiel first though didn't know his name. She looked at the two bachelors, saying "Hello... my name is Bonnie."

She nodded as she turned her attention to Pharaoh, since she was still waiting for an answer. Ezekiel was the one she was waiting for an answer from him. She said "He sure can talk for himself," as she looked at Pharaoh. "Pharaoh, huh? That's quite a handsome name," she said to him. she flicked her tail back and forth a couple times. She knew they'd be able to smell her scent, though wasn't sure if she was ready or not.

Jessaa- mare- 6 y- 16 hands- herd mare- Dee is now her stallion- Kael and wants more- Tags: Dee, Wraith and Gleam

The stripy marked red mare flicked her tail back and forth a couple times. She shook her head, flaring her nostrils and taking in scents. Not that there was much reason to, the other horses didn't seem interested. That was fine by her, she had Dee, but the other mare hadn't said anything. She hadn't really said anything about joining them. Maybe she had and Jessaa had missed it, but still. Another stallion could come along and try to claim the painted mare. Shaking her head, she let her eyes wander a momemt. She then stopped herself, grazing then pausing to look at the mare and filly.

She nodded and said "I just met him, but I already trust him to be a good protector." She then fell silent once more, and watched him with the other mare. She lowered her head to graze a bit more, then raised it again. She watched them scent each other, then Dee had pulled back. She put her own muzzle out, to let the mare scent her as well as doing the same herself. She gave it a bit of time. She then pulled back, and looked to the filly again, then back to Dee. She nodded and said "Yeah..." when he said there seemed to be many of them alone.

Leopard- stallion- 8 y- 16 hands- lead stallion- Memory is now his mare- Kael, wants more- Tags: Memory, Ouroboros

The black spotted white stallion twitched his ears forward, then back. He saw the stallion approach the group of mares...but maybe that was a father or brother. Though he couldn't be related to all of them...Leopard sighed, shaking his head, then nodded to his mare. He allowed his eyes to go to the other groups a moment. He then shook his head again, looking to Memory and offering a reassuring look to her.

He nodded and said "Yeah, lets try with that mare group, since there's like five of them. Even if they don't want to go with us, we could at least have a nice conversation. I see a stallion over there...He's probably just a brother or father to one of them, and I won't let him try and take you. Though, he can't be related to all of them." He shook his head, and began to head over that way, looking back at Memory a moment.

He nearly jumped when another voice spoke up, and he looked to a mare there. "Well, I don't see any other stallions trying to approach them...Which may be because of the stallion thats already over there. Who...what is your name?" he decided to ask the mare. He flicked his tail back and forth a couple times, then twitched his ears. He shook his head back and forth a couple times, then looked up.

Kael- gelding- 2 y- 16 hands- loner- homoromantic (I think the rules said its allowed for geldings, and he's asexual)- will adopt if allowed- Tags: Erebos

The bay blanket Appaloosa nodded as he looked at the other young horse. "Impatience...I don't really see as a good quality," he said. "Being harsh can seem bad too," he then said, before shaking his head. He watched another gelding approach, and let a small sound escape him. Small... he thought, then shook his head at himself. He looked to them both as Erebos already had asked the pony who he was.

A Flowery Beauty/ Laurel- mare- 4 y- 14 hands- lone mare- (Hades)- no foals yet- Tags: Hades

The red mare twitched her ears and looked around for a small moment. She watched the others still gallivanting about, then shook her head. She focused her attention back on the golden stallion before her. She flicked her tail back and forth rapidly a couple times. She let herself breathe in his scent, as they touched shoulders still. She breathed out afterwards, very slowly, clearly relaxed and happy. She kept her head up under his, and he didn't protest or anything. This made her even happier, and she let out a sound of delight. She allowed him to groom her, not kicking or stepping back. She flicked her tail a couple more times, this time slower though. She made another delighted sound, as he called her his lady. "Okay, yeah, thats nice; definitely keep calling me your lady," she said. She flared her nostrils a moment, taking in his scent again. She wondered if he'd cover her...as she knew he could smell it.

[im saying she is in heat, so...go for it XD]

Ell- mare- 18 y- 15.2 hands- lone mare- had some foals- Tags: Tornado

The grayed out mare nodded as she looked at him. "I'm sorry to hear that...Since it sounds like you would have liked some. Oh, mine are...the oldest is like ten. I'm eighteen, and I had that one when I was three or four. Let me think here for a moment." She said this then thought on how old the youngest would be, then. "The youngest two should both be six, they were twins. They were both very small...so they could survive."

Codi- stallion- 20 y- 15.3 hands- lone stallion- (Hurricane)- had some foals- Tags: Hurricane and Twister

The grayed out stallion lifted his head up and down a couple times. He made a happy little sound, saying "I'm fine with that, if you are." He reached his muzzle towards her tail, nosing at the tail a couple times. He breathed in a couple times, then lifted his head up again. He let out a couple breaths, then he moved his head once more. He -faded -unfade- once he was done, he moved his muzzle to groom her if she'd let him.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comett » Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:47 pm

Chevry - Mare - Straight - Loner - Foals: Wanting - Tags: N/A

Chevry inhaled the smell of the grass, other herds had been here before just not recently. After a few more deep sniffs she grabbed a mouthful and chewed as she kept an eye on the horizon. Its been calm since she reached these plains, occasionally she would call out to herds if she saw any but had no response. She even saw loners picking their way past, she decided it was best to avoid them.
Comett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:19 am

Puff
3 years old/ Puffball/ Gelding/ 10 hh/ loner/ tags: Kael, Erebos
Puff was grateful that they seemed to allow him into the group a little. He was happy they didn't chase him off. "Sorry for barging in. My name is Puffball though you may call me Puff if you'd like" he says, his eyes bright. "I hope I didn't interrupt anything. Everyone seems to have their own little groups already, and I am kinda nervous. Do you guys mind if I join you?" he asks, a hopeful look in his eyes.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:06 pm

in death's grip
corpse || stallion || eleven || herd: brownie || tags: morgue, cookie, brownie, scylla, charybdis || location: island center

The dappled stallion was practically oozing jealousy-- not that he'd admit it. As he came to a halt before the little group of red horses, he made sure to stick close to Brownie, unwilling to risk his thieving brother coming onto her. Corpse shot a glare in his sibling's direction, huffing a snort as though warning him to stand down, before turning his attention to the sisters before him. "My my, what do we have here?" He mused, eyeing Charybdis and Scylla closely. "Little bro, care to introduce me to your friends?" And he laughs, stepping forward to offer his muzzle in greeting, attempting to insert himself between his brother and the two mares. Not wanting to give Morgue the opportunity to speak up or make any excuses, he continues. "The name is Corpse, a pleasure to meet you both. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, I hope little Morgue here was on his best behavior." And he smirks, shooting another sideways glare towards the blood bay stallion. Corpse, however, was astonished when he was met with a swift and sharp nip to his neck, his ears flattening instantly. His upper lip raised, baring his teeth ever so slightly. A silent warning to the younger stallion not to push his luck. The playful energy had now become quite tense, and the older stallion briefly wondered if he was really going to have to wipe the floor with his own brother... in front of all these ladies, no less.

graveyard shift
morgue || stallion || eight || herd: n/a || tags: corpse, scylla, charybdis, cookie, brownie || location: island center

From the moment Morgue caught wind of his brother heading their way, his whole body had become stiff and muscles taught with anxiety. Fortunately for him, Chary was quick to grab his attention once more, demanding to keep his focus solely on her, something he was happy to oblige. "My apologies." He mumbled softly, before continuing to shower her in his affections. His lips continued moving, his teeth nibbling along her crest as he groomed her. The repetitive pattern helped him settle again, just in time, too. Corpse was now upon them, prattling off like he always did when there were mares involved. And despite Scylla having distanced herself to check out the older stallion, it wasn't enough. No, Corpse had to have all eyes on him, all focus on him. Morgue refusing to budge from Chary's side and Chary being adamant on keeping him distracted was enough to spur on the dappled bay. As he attempted to wedge himself between Morgue and the pretty chestnut, something in the younger stud snapped. Having had enough of Corpse and his games, the blood bay made a split second decision to nip his brother's neck, just below the jugular. A warning to back off. Their glares met, and Morgue snorted, stepping forward and coming chest to chest with his brother. "Knock it off, would ya?" He spoke through gritted teeth. If Morgue knew anything, it was his brother's inability to resist showing off in front of ladies. This did, however, come with the consequence of showing the group his true colors and dropping his nice guy facade altogether. While Morgue was hesitant to get physical with his brother, especially when they were supposed to be working together, he was not going to allow himself to be muscled out of the way. So he stood his ground, daring Corpse to make a move. Unusual behavior for the typically mild mannered Morgue, though a lingering perfume certainly seemed to be playing into things...

six feet under
hades || stallion || three || herd: laurel || tags: laurel || location: island center

Truly, he couldn't be happier. Couldn't have asked for a more perfect partner or a more perfect moment. He was content, warm fuzzy feelings washing all over, leaving him in a numb, dopamine-fueled state of bliss. Hades whickered happily between his gentle nibbles, letting his delight be known loud and clear. Laurel was his and he was not going to be leaving her side anytime soon-- not if he could help it. And as he continued to shower her in his affections, a certain perfume seemed to conveniently waft his way, dousing his nostrils in a most intoxicating scent. This scent had his heart rate accelerating almost immediately, his muzzle now trailing further and further down her spine. Without so much as a word he found himself wound close to her, having slipped from under her neck as he now nudges her tail out of the way, as if silently asking for her permission. [fade here-- if she accepts it] Hades sighs, returning to Laurel's side, his muzzle now gently pressed to her cheek, as if to give her a sweet kiss. "What now, my lady? Shall we head to new territory? Find more herd mates? I am at your service." The golden bay speaks with a low tone, a smile firmly planted across his velvety lips.

voices in my head
poltergeist || mare || five || herd: n/a || tags: eclipse, celeste, madeira, voodoo, bouncanier || location: island center

The little roan mare stood close to her newfound friends, head low as she clacked her teeth in submission, as if to show she meant no harm. While the stallion appeared to be close to her in age, it didn't negate the fact this could become a dangerous situation rather quickly if they attracted the attention of any other males... Poltergeist turned to Eclipse, eyes wide with concern, as if to ask what their next move should be. And it seemed that the other understood the message loud and clear, as she whispered into the roan's ear about an escape plan. While the idea of taking off with Eclipse delighted her endlessly, she was hesitant to leave the others so soon. "Maybe we can back off a bit, and bolt if necessary... I'd feel bad leaving the others behind." She finally responds in a whisper, eyes now scanning the horizons, as if keeping a lookout for any other potential threats.

ghost of you
wraith || mare || ten || herd: n/a || tags: gleam, dee, jessaa || location: island center

Wraith felt much better now than she had previously. Now that Gleam was safely tucked into her side and was no longer at risk on her own, the painted gray could relax once more. She pulled her muzzle back once they were done exchanging breaths of greeting, and she smiled, brown eyes soft with contentedness. "My apologies, I'd assumed you caught it previously. My name is Wraith, happy to make your acquaintance." Her voice was equally as soft and sweet, as though laced with honey. Wraith's ears twitched slightly as the other mare spoke, vouching for the integrity of the stallion who called himself 'Dee' and she nodded, pleased. "I have no reason to doubt that, you've been very kind and understanding thus far. It's much appreciated." Wraith replies with a smile, bobbing her head slightly to emphasize her happiness. At the mention of an uptick in loners, however, the older mare felt herself deflate slightly as she sighed, a wistful look in her eyes as her smile faded. "It's definitely been a rough year, I can attest to that..." Her heart pangs slightly, as she recalls losing both her previous herd and her foal earlier in the season. Not wanting to bring down the mood, though, she forces a smile to her face once more and turns to Gleam, gently nuzzling the filly's forelock to distract herself.

fly me to the moon
hawks || mare || seven || herd: n/a || tags: wendigo, toklo || location: island center

Fully prepared to continue talking the older mare's ear off, Hawks leaned into Wendigo's side, lazily brushing her shedding golden coat against the darker mare. This action was met with a swift hoof to the flank, and the golden mare tossed her head, ears flattening and eyes wide with hurt. "Ouch, Wendy! What the heck did ya do that for?" Her voice was laced with betrayal, and in that moment she briefly resembled a kicked puppy. She huffed at Wendigo's response, shaking her head before lightly nipping her counterpart. "Use your words instead of being such an old grump, then!" And just as the older mare wound up to land a better-aimed kick in Hawks' direction, there was a loud whinny in their direction. Grateful for an excuse to get out of this hairy predicament [that she'd put herself in] Hawks replied with a loud whinny of her own, before picking up the pace to meet with the stranger.

never ending nightmare
wendigo || mare || nine || herd: n/a || tags: hawks, toklo || location: island center

Wendigo was known to be a bit of a hot head, sure. A little short tempered, but who wasn't? And with her heat quickly approaching, she found herself to be more irritable than usual. Hawks, unfortunately, really seemed to drag this out of her. The older mare had done her best to ignore Hawks and her incessant whining, tried her best to breathe deep and just let the irritation roll off... and then that damned little mare had the audacity to wipe her itchy golden furs all over Wendigo's beautiful ebony coat! Practically staining her with little gold hairs and scenting her all at once! Having had enough, the darker of the two was quick to rise a hind leg and strike Hawks on the underbelly, snorting in annoyance. "Maybe if you weren't such a whiny brat, and trying to brush your shedding winter coat all over me--" And then the little palomino mare had nipped her, an action which had Wendigo seeing red. It's as if the divine fates were shining down upon them, though, as a stallion in the distance bellowed out to them. Before Wendigo could even react, Hawks was off, intent on escaping the older mare's wrath. And while Wendigo could breathe a sigh of relief, finally finding some peace, she wasn't keen on letting her traveling partner just take off with any old stallion... not that she cared, of course. Wendigo took off at a slow trot of her own, a disgruntled snort being her only response as they approached the stranger together.
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comett » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:36 pm

The younger mare watched a pair of stallions bicker like foals with some mares present. She wanted to approach but was nervous, this being the first "herd" she's seen, maybe the stallions are fighting over the mares or are the mares? She chewed her grass in deep thought.
Last edited by Comett on Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Comett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:40 pm

[Bonnie can go with Pharaoh since I already have two horses with Blumenkranz's horses. If Blue is okay with that.

grape: Did you miss my post for Cookie, or is Morgue just ignoring her? If he's ignoring her, that's not going to make a good impression, if you missed the post..sorry.
I can't really change her post until I know which it is (Since if he's ignoring her I could post to that, but if you missed my post I'd have to leave Cookie blank and edit it later after showing you where my post is)]

Brownie- mare- 8 y- 15.2 hands- herd mare- Corpse is her stallion- foals: may have had one- Tags: Cookie, Corpse and Morgue, Scylla and Charybdis

The all brown older mare snorted as she watched the other brother. He seemed to ignore her sister, or maybe he was just distracted by that mare...Either way, she felt herself growing a bit annoyed. How could Cookie like a stallion that either ignored her outright or could be so distracted with another mare? Stallions weren't supposed to do that...They were supposed to give their mares equal attention. Not that her sister was this other stallion's. She stood close by her own chosen stallion, refusing to acknowledge Morgue.

However, when he went after her stallion, that was the final straw. She was pretty sure a stallion would know not to fight a mare, it was just common sense. Therefore, she stepped up to him and said "Back off!" She watched her sister lay her ears back, as Cookie heard her...She rolled her eyes, giving the other mare a sort of look. She then looked to Morgue, saying "In case you haven't noticed...My sister is trying to make your acquaintance, though I can't see what she sees in you...Outright ignoring her, or allowing some other mare to distract you so much..."

Cookie- mare- 6 y- 15.2 hands- herd mare- no foals yet- Tags: Brownie, Corpse and Morgue, Scylla and Charybdis

The all brown younger mare sized up the two red mares, but then focused on Morgue. She trotted as close as she dared to, not knowing these mares...She didn't know if they'd try and fight, or get angry at her. Looking at Morgue, she sweetly said "H...Hello, my name is Cookie."

Dana- mare- 16 y- 16.1 hands- herd mare- Hvitur is her stallion- Dann and younger daughter Juni- Tags: Hvitur

The buckskin mare twitched her ears and looked around, then shook her head. None of those other horses had approached, or even tried. She knew she was safe here with him, so she focused on him. She flicked her scented tail back and forth a couple of times. She then looked down at her hooves, before looking up at him once more. She was trying to figure out what Hvitur might be thinking right now.

Shaking the thought away, she nodded to the handsome stallion. She let some air escape out her nostrils, sucking more in then letting out a little squeal. However, she didn't stop him doing what he wanted. She allowed him to do what he wanted, standing there and -faded -unfade- Afterwards, she lowered her head a bit, and let him groom her if he chose to. She knew now, no other stallion would try to take her away.

Dann- stallion- 10 y- 16.2 hands- lead stallion- Persephone is now his mare- has had two foals- Tags: Persephone

The stallion made an amused sound, saying "I definitely could keep them away. Its been four years since my last foal, though, and I want another one. Their sweet little faces are so worth it," he said. He nosed at her tail a couple times, then he -fade- -unfade so I can have a whole paragraph- Once they were done, he nosed at her gently. He groomed her and looked around, not seeing any stallions trying to approach.

Philip- stallions 6 y- 16 hands- lone stallion- may have had one foal so far- Tags: Monarch

The dun stallion with brown eyes twitched his ears, hearing the others around. Of course he did, some of them were being so loud showing off...Shaking his had, he focused on the pretty mare, and noted she was a full hand taller. He made a happy sound as she called him handsome. "Yes, and you're very pretty, so...thank you." He said this, then realized they should probably say their names. "My name is Philip, and what is the name of this lovely lady?" he asked her. His tail flicked back and forth once, twice, then he stopped it.

Bonnie- mare- 4 y- 16 hands- lone mare- no foals yet no herd yet or stallion- Tags: Ezekiel and Pharaoh

The pretty little brown eyed dun mare twitched her ears then perked them. The sweet and innocent, nervous one let her eyes wander. She soon laid eyes on two handsome younger stallions. They appeared to be younger than her, but that didn't really put her off. She trotted over to them, reaching Ezekiel first though didn't know his name. She looked at the two bachelors, saying "Hello... my name is Bonnie."

She nodded as she turned her attention to Pharaoh, since she was still waiting for an answer. Ezekiel was the one she was waiting for an answer from him. She said "He sure can talk for himself," as she looked at Pharaoh. "Pharaoh, huh? That's quite a handsome name," she said to him. she flicked her tail back and forth a couple times. She knew they'd be able to smell her scent, though wasn't sure if she was ready or not.

Jessaa- mare- 6 y- 16 hands- herd mare- Dee is now her stallion- Kael and wants more- Tags: Dee, Wraith and Gleam

The stripy marked red mare flicked her tail back and forth a couple times. She nodded and said "I just met him, but I already trust him to be a good protector." She then fell silent once more, and watched him with the other mare. She lowered her head to graze a bit more, then raised it again. She watched them scent each other, then Dee had pulled back. She put her own muzzle out, to let the mare scent her as well as doing the same herself. She gave it a bit of time. She then pulled back, and looked to the filly again, then back to Dee. She nodded and said "Yeah..." when he said there seemed to be many of them alone.

(going to leave this until Dee posts. Just so I have his stuff to respond to also)

Leopard- stallion- 8 y- 16 hands- lead stallion- Memory is now his mare- Kael, wants more- Tags: Memory, Ouroboros

The black spotted white stallion twitched his ears forward, then back. He saw the stallion approach the group of mares...but maybe that was a father or brother. Though he couldn't be related to all of them...Leopard sighed, shaking his head, then nodded to his mare. He allowed his eyes to go to the other groups a moment. He then shook his head again, looking to Memory and offering a reassuring look to her.

He nodded and said "Yeah, lets try with that mare group, since there's like five of them. Even if they don't want to go with us, we could at least have a nice conversation. I see a stallion over there...He's probably just a brother or father to one of them, and I won't let him try and take you. Though, he can't be related to all of them." He shook his head, and began to head over that way, looking back at Memory a moment.

He nearly jumped when another voice spoke up, and he looked to a mare there. "Well, I don't see any other stallions trying to approach them...Which may be because of the stallion thats already over there. Who...what is your name?" he decided to ask the mare. He flicked his tail back and forth a couple times, then twitched his ears. He shook his head back and forth a couple times, then looked up.

Kael- gelding- 2 y- 16 hands- loner- homoromantic (I think the rules said its allowed for geldings, and he's asexual)- will adopt if allowed- Tags: Erebos, Puff

The bay blanket Appaloosa nodded as he looked at the other young horse. "Impatience...I don't really see as a good quality," he said. "Being harsh can seem bad too," he then said, before shaking his head.

He nodded as he looked at the much smaller male standing before them. "I don't know how much use we can be...but sure. I mean, she's a very young mare, still a filly, and I'm just a gelding. You...have the same smell as me, so I don't think the stallions will bother us. Some of them might want Erebos here, though, so we have to watch out."

A Flowery Beauty/ Laurel- mare- 4 y- 14 hands- herd mare?- Hades is her stallion- no foals yet- Tags: Hades, looking at Erebos and others

The red mare allowed the small stallion to do as he pleased here. Well, he was still a bit bigger than her, but he was one of the smaller ones. She flicked her tail back and forth, then stopped herself. She allowed him to nose at her and her tail, then move it and (fade). Afterwards, she reached to groom him a bit, allowing him to show some affection. She said "We could look for others, I guess...I don't know if any of them would go with us, since we're both so young." However, then she saw a filly/mare that seemed about two. She saw two males with the female...but the one was so small. She said "If you want to try and get another member, I see a younger one over there. Maybe she'd be willing to go with us." She said this of Erebos, not knowing her name yet of course, and left it up to Hades.

Ell- mare- 18 y- 15.2 hands- lone mare- had some foals- Tags: Tornado

The grayed out mare nodded as she looked at him. "I'm sorry to hear that...Since it sounds like you would have liked some. Oh, mine are...the oldest is like ten. I'm eighteen, and I had that one when I was three or four. Let me think here for a moment." She said this then thought on how old the youngest would be, then. "The youngest two should both be six, they were twins. They were both very small...so they could survive."

Codi- stallion- 20 y- 15.3 hands- lone stallion- (Hurricane)- had some foals- Tags: Hurricane and Twister

The grayed out stallion lifted his head up and down a couple times. He made a happy little sound, saying "I'm fine with that, if you are." He reached his muzzle towards her tail, nosing at the tail a couple times. He breathed in a couple times, then lifted his head up again. He let out a couple breaths, then he moved his head once more. He -faded -unfade- once he was done, he moved his muzzle to groom her if she'd let him.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:23 am

Eclipse
5 years old/ Dark Side of the Moon/ Mare/ 16.2 hh/lone mare/ tags: Poltergeist, Celeste, Voodoo, Bouncanier, Maderia
Eclipse listened to Poltergeist's reply and nods. "Okay, whatever you'd like" she agrees. She takes a few steps back, leaving a bit of space between the group and herself. Her ears swiveled around, still on high alert with the surrounding area. She didn't enjoy such chaos that came with spring time, though she did enjoy the warmth the season brought with it. She nudged Poltergeist gently before looking back around.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:31 am

Bouncanier - lone stallion - 6 years - Tags: Madeira, Eclipse, Poltergeist, Celeste, Voodoo
He looked at the mares there, flicking his ears as one of the mares spoke to the other "Then why did you come here begin with then? You know the reason why all of those horses, compleattely strangers to each other gathered here at the same place" he said to the Eclipse. He took a sight the mare was right they sure did get too much attention, he may leave there as a loser he can't win against all of the stallions if they decide to attack him here. He gave gentle greetings to the mare approving him first "So who are you ladies? I am Bouncanier...or call me whatever nickname you want...as it's rather a hard one to remember...or spell..." he said with a flick of his tail.

Madeira - lone mare - 3½ years - heat: 0 - tags: Eclipse, Poltergeist, Celeste, Voodoo, Bouncanier
She was not afraid of her father, but she felt like she didn't belong there now, he was her father, and she could not join his herd. Her ears looked at Eclipse when she spoke up "If you want we could go elsewhere together, I am not needed here either..." she spoke up to the other mare. Her eyes looked at Poltergeist as well and she also seemed rather nervous around the stallion, she was not sure about Voodoo's thought. She also knowed her father, he could not stop the two mares from leaving if they wanted to, that was one of his weaknesses, he was way too kind.

Ouroboros - lone mare - 5 years - heat: 2 - Tags: Leopard, Melody
She shook her head "Not yet, but the way they're looking over there, it's only a matter of time when some of them will, even you were planning to, why? Going to try to suck a large group could mean war, not only with the stallion with them, but others there could want their shares as well" she said as she looked at the leopard stallion "must say I am not often seen a horse a spotted as you are..." she said. She was silent for a moment "Ouroboros...my name, who are you then? and your eh lady friend" she asked him, her eyes looking toward Melody as well.

Erebos - lone mare - 2 years - heat: 1 - Tags: Kael, Puff
She looked at the new gelding coming to them "Puff...oh that's a cute name, almost like the name of a foal..." she said flicking her tail a little excited, but a little sad too. She shook her head "No, join in..." she said as she looked to Ksel "Oh Kael, that's sweet to be so protective even if we just meet, but I can watch myself and I am not so interested in those things that much yet..." she said.

Pharao - Bachelor - 3 years - Tags: Ezekiel, Bonnie
The younger bachelor gave the other bachelor a shake of his head, starting to move alongside him, but soon they were spotted by a young mare, He flicked his tail a little excited for a moment, but that excitement stopped very soon when he noticed how the mare approved the Ezekiel ' Of course the handsome white horse get the mares attentions...' he thought to himself, but didn't show that out too much. He looked at her then Ezekiel, he felt like he didn't want to fight the other bachelor, and part of him felt sad that two stallions couldn't be friends around mares. He shook his head a little bit "Hello there...Bonnie, I am Pharaoh" he said shyer than he wanted to be heard "And he is...oh well he can say it himself?" he said as he looked at Ezekiel.

He looked at the mare, even if he was a stallion and charming the mares could be in his blood, he felt rather nervous, or maybe he knowed the weakness he had toward the older stallions. He shook his head "Well yeah I guess, my mother did like weird names or my family did" he said to her. He thought for a moment if he could mention his brother Sphinx, but decided not to as he didn't even know where the other bachelor disappeared.

Sphinx - Bachelor - 3 years - Tags: Cosette, Zinnia
He looked to the two mares the one being rather nervous around him, but the other didn't seem to be so nervous. This could be his chance to steal those loner mares, but then again he felt like if he did he could likely lose them to the older lone stallions, who could see this as a good opportunity. He nodded to the Cosette "That's good fresh water is all that I needed, the thing here is going...out of control" he spoke up as he walked a few steps to the water and took a gulp. He looked at them once again "Who are you two? I've not seen you before, I am Sphinx" he spoke up to them.

Hurricane - Codi's mare - 16 years - heat: 2 - Tags: Codi
She shook her head a little bit after what had happened was done, she took a look around for a moment then looked back to the stallion near her. She let him groom her for a moment, before facing him once again "So then Codi, what do you want to do now?" There are still some lonely mares left to be picked, though most of them are still pretty young, it's not like that matters much" she said to him.

Twister - lone mare - 13 years - heat: 2 - Tags: Damion
Her eyes wandered around the stallions, there were not many lonely stallions, so she felt like she was going to hurry if she wanted a find a possible mate. She didn't just want anyone, especially now when she had the chance to choose she wanted to choose which stallion could be more interesting, the look and the age too. She didn't care about too young stallions as they could mean problems as they could not keep their mares. Thought there was a stallion that some weird way interested her, even if he was not the one she was being looked at when talking with Codi. She kind of noticed him just now, the mysterious black stallion there. She shook her head a little bit to give herself some courage to approve the stallion. She took her moving toward the stallion "Hey there mysterious...what are you up to?" she called out for the dark stallion.

Tornado - lone gelding - 16 years - Tags: Ell
They looked at her with their eyes wide open "Twins? Okay, that's something special..." they said. Their eyes looked around for a moment and landed on a lonely younger mare there eating grass, and then the group of mares which seemed like some of them didn't like the stallion company "You know maybe you could help the young mare there to feel more comfortable? She seems a little bit lost" they said as they eyed the Chevry.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comett » Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:27 am

Chevry flicked her tail at some flies as she distracted herself with mouthfuls of grass, she was trying to convince herself to approach the group of horses. Slowly she was thinking it would be best to leave them alone since other mares, who were part of the herd longer probably didn't like a newbie taking up the attention, just more excuses to stay where she was at.
Comett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me