islands of the lost [a wild horse rpg - open & accepting!]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: islands of the lost [a wild horse rpg - open & accepting

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:37 am

Puff
3 years old/ Puffball/ Gelding/ 10 hh/ loner/ tags: Kael, Erebos, Night
Puff was unsure of what to do, he had successfully joined an abet small group, but it was a group nonetheless. Though he wasn’t adept at making conversation. He noticed another smaller gelding nearby, likely a pony like him. He stayed with the group though, not approaching. He was unsure of the other’s personality. He did give a gentle nicker showing that he was friendly.

Gleam
6 months old/ My Light in the Night/ 12 hh/ orphan/ tags: Wraith, Dee, Jessaa
Gleam peaked out and saw that the stallion lowered his muzzle in a greeting. She appreciated how he didn’t force her to accept the greeting. The little filly stretched her neck out and touched her nose to his. She then turned as the other mare, Jessa, spoke. “Fwend? You be fwend?” She asks unsure but also hopeful. After being alone for so long, a friend sounded great. Her ears perked up slightly, and she was growing more comfortable, though slightly.

Siren
10 years old/ Siren’s Call/ Mare/ 17.3 hh/ lone mare/ tags; Euphoria, Odette, Felicity
Siren trotted along, making sure her daughter was next to her every few strides. As she moved, she noticed what seemed to be a pregnant mare and her foal. She knew how difficult it was with just one foal but to have a foal and be pregnant, she was impressed but also concerned. Knowing how much work foals could be, she wished to offer assistance if the other wanted or needed. Slowing down, she nudged her filly. After making sure Euphoria was following, she turned towards the mare. Approaching the other mare slowly, Siren relaxed her body slightly, hoping to signal to the other that she wasn’t a threat.

Euphoria
8 months old/ Euphoric Memories/ Filly/ 12.1 hh/ tags: Siren, Odette, Felicity
Euphoria followed her mother over to the other mare and filly. She neighed, hoping to make her first friend. She still stuck by her mother’s side though, knowing that if she ran quicker or out of pace with her mother, it would worry her, and she didn’t want to worry her mother. She was excited though, and her mother knew she would have to be careful with watching her daughter.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:11 pm

in death's grip
corpse || stallion || eleven || herd: brownie || tags: morgue, cookie, brownie, scylla, charybdis || location: island center

It would appear that the two stallions were at an impasse. After all these hard fought years, traveling as a pair of rowdy bachelors and supposed best bros, this is where they would end it all. Corpse held his head high, glaring daggers at his younger brother beneath him. Despite having the upper hand in both age and height, Morgue was built stockier, more muscular, and held his ground against Corpse. This... the elder brother hadn't quite anticipated, as he attempted to shoulder his brother out of the way, daring him to fight one on one instead of hiding amongst the sea of supple bodies. Unfortunately, Morgue was cemented in place, glaring right back up at him. The dappled stallion was growing weary of this game, his patience running dangerously low. "Stand down, Morgue, or soon know your place beneath me." He spoke in a low, threatening tone, one he seldom used unless he was in the presence of enemies. But the younger stallion only snorted, his defiance clear in his eyes. Enough is enough, he decided, and just as he prepared to draw first blood, something odd happened.

His favorite little mare stepped in, putting herself in a precarious situation by interrupting the two stallions. And while Corpse found it amusing to see Brownie so fired up on his behalf, he couldn't allow her to fight his battles, even if she meant well. The dappled bay, despite being so pumped full of adrenaline, reached out to gently lip her throat, before squeezing his way between her and his brother. Corpse looked down to Brownie and gave her a wink, "I've got it from here, doll," was all he spoke before redirecting his attention towards the blood bay. Just like that, though, it appeared their fight would be broken up yet again by a mare. This time one of the little fiery ones Morgue had been schmoozing piped up, having decided that deescalating the situation had now fallen onto her. And Corpse, defeated by this, rolled his eyes while letting out an exasperated sigh. "Fine! Have it your way. I'll be the bigger stallion and put an end to this-- you're welcome little bro." His words were dripping with pointed venom, and there was the smallest of smirks now painted across his lips. But he was quick to change facades as he turned his attention to the chestnut mares, and offered a warm smile. "I certainly wouldn't be opposed to us all... getting to know each other better, hmm? I do apologize for creating any trouble here, I was just so eager to meet little Morgue's new friends. My name is Corpse, a pleasure to make your acquaintance." That smarmy son of a--

graveyard shift
morgue || stallion || eight || herd: n/a || tags: corpse, scylla, charybdis, cookie, brownie || location: island center

So this is how it ends. After years of being a loyal servant, a damned dog to fetch and heel and play nice at his brother's whim, this was how it would end. And Morgue, deep down, was petrified. But the combination of hormones, adrenaline, and years of pent up anger had created the perfect recipe for disaster, culminating right here and right now. Never did he think he'd reach his breaking point like this, drugged up off a mare's intoxicating perfume and practically gnashing his teeth ready to fight for her, but here he was. His hooves were planted firmly into the ground, ears pinned back and body taught with tension. Built like a brick wall, there would be no movement on his behalf. His own glare locked onto that of his brother's, and the blood bay felt a wave of fury ripple through him. "Know my place? Maybe it's time someone put you in yours." Morgue snapped back, voice unwavering despite feeling so overwhelmed by it all. The rage, the lust, the urge to just.. run and never look back. Gods, was he really such a wimp that he couldn't even face his own brother, even though he fully deserved it? Then Corpse made a move, and Morgue braced himself for the impact to come.

Only it never came. Instead there was a flash of brown, and suddenly he was being screamed at by his brother's newest plaything. And just as quickly as he'd initially become enraged, he'd deflated, a look of confusion plastered across his face. Sister? Trying to talk to him? Morgue felt himself scrambling as he turned to see another small brown mare standing amid the cluster of bodies, meek and shy compared to all of the boisterous personalities around her. The blood bay balked for a moment, speechless and unsure of what to do. As if him floundering wasn't embarrassing enough, Chary had now stepped in as well, attempting to [and succeeding] in diffusing the situation. Morgue was hopelessly confused now, as his shoulders dropped and all the tension seemed to melt away. His face felt numb from the surge of testosterone and adrenaline mixture, and his heart rate was falling drastically to the point he thought he'd pass out. But he sighed, rolling his own eyes when Corpse decided to throw on his favorite "prince charming" act once again. The stallion maneuvered his way out of the cluster, giving himself some breathing room as he now circled the group, planting himself just beside Chary and now facing Cookie. Corpse, of course, remained in the center of it all, clearly basking in the limelight. The blood bay shook his head, before turning his attention back to the fiery chestnut and quiet brown mare again. "Sorry for not hearing you before, and for that all getting... so out of control. The name's Morgue."

six feet under
hades || stallion || three || herd: laurel || tags: laurel, erebos, kael, puff || location: island center

The golden bay was more than content with just his one darling mare, the pretty little chestnut having been his most pleasant companion in many moons. He was perfectly happy to have her at his side, and could quite honestly spend his days fawning over her endlessly. It was clear in his actions just how smitten he was, as Hades lipped along her back affectionately, showering her in loving little kisses. As she returned the affection by grooming him simultaneously, the little stallion sighed, basking in the bliss of this moment. His ears perked up when she suggested finding a third to add to their cozy little family, and he paused his ministrations, cocking his head to the side a he mulled over the idea. Another mare? Wow, she really does have a lot of confidence in me... as she should! Such a supportive lover, ugh, I'm so lucky. And then his eyes fell onto the perfect candidate, the one Laurel herself had pointed out. Well, perfect aside from the two males standing beside her. "Those two may not take kindly to me..." He mumbled, bobbing his head slightly in slight frustration. "But we can try. Just, uh, stay close in case those two try anything. Wouldn't want any harm to come your way, my lady." And with that, Hades began a brisk trot into the direction of the trio, letting out a whinny in greeting.

voices in my head
poltergeist || mare || five || herd: n/a || tags: eclipse, celeste, madeira, voodoo, bouncanier || location: island center

Poltergeist did her best to stick close to her companion's side. Despite being fairly skittish and clumsy in nature, the little roan could not allow herself to fall prey to a rogue stallion just yet. Not until she knew she would be safe under his watch and that she would not be left behind the second trouble reared its' ugly head. Not like that cowardly old hack I used to call mine. Fully prepared to flee with Eclipse at her side, the blue roan snorted, casting a glance to the rest of the group who were a little less put off than them. Particularly the bay mare, Voodoo, was it? Who'd managed to find something in this whole ordeal amusing enough to be laughing, and Poltergeist found herself raising a brow at this. Not daring to open her mouth, she turned her head, hergaze meeting Madeira's. Upon hearing her announce her departure, Poltergeist stepped to the side, as if welcoming her into their little group. "The three of us can go together, it'll be safer that way," her voice was quiet and tone gentle, as she spoke with a smile on her lips.

ghost of you
wraith || mare || ten || herd: dee's || tags: gleam, dee, jessaa || location: island center

The invitation in itself was no surprise, but Wraith found herself feeling flushed and shy when it was given. It wasn't like her to be so forward, but emboldened by the presence of her newfound foal and friendships, how could she say no? The dappled paint nodded her head before stepping forward, and pressing her muzzle gently to Dee's when offered. "I can think of no one better to protect us. Thank-you for your kindness, Dee." Wraith turned her attention back to the filly beside her, laughing softly at her excitement. It was so nice to see her blossom just before their eyes like this, going from a nervous flighty thing to bold and lively once more. Wraith couldn't even fathom what the poor filly had gone through to end up where she was, but she was glad that it had been such a tender-loving group to happen upon her. The painted mare stepped closer to the herd she would now call hers, sidling up just beside Jessaa, and giving the mare's side a gentle nuzzle. "It's been ages since I've had a herd to call my own, let alone any friends." And she sighs, dreamily thinking back to those days. The days when she was in a larger, bustling herd full of mares and foals. A herd where she'd birthed many fillies and colts alike, each separation a painful reminder of the one prior. It got easier as the years went on, but having lost it all in the winter before, Wraith had her reservations with these new beginnings. Of course, Gleam, Dee, and Jessaa were a great newfound family to ease her nerves. Knowing her foal heat would be coming soon, Wraith made her way to the front of the group, anxious to get moving. "We should travel upstream and find a nice grazing area to rest. Don't want to attract any unnecessary attention, now."

grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:04 am

name;;
    Perfection by Name
    ‘Yuki’
    age;;
    5 years old
    gender;;
    Mare
    height;;
    16 hh
    appearance;;
    Very beautiful Lipizzaner cross
    personality;;
    Yuki is gentle and kind, though she is also headstrong and determined. She is very humble, and doesn’t believe herself to be better than anyone, but she is also very talented. She is very introverted. She is able to do beautiful dancing since she has Lipizzaner blood.
    rank;;
    Lone Mare
    foals;;
    N/A
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:18 am

Bisou
A Sweet Kiss
Mare/ 5 years old/ Lone Mare/ 16.1 hh/ Tags: open

Bisou was munching away at the fresh grass, ignoring all the chaos around her. She wasn't one for chaos like this, she preferred being by herself in the quiet of being alone. She pawed at the grass slightly before dipping her head back down to munch some more. She still kept a watchful eye out though, as she didn't want to be snuck up on or spooked because she wasn't paying attention to her surroundings. She swiveled her ears around, still alert even though the rest of her remained calm. Flicking her tail slightly, she walked a few steps to eat more of the grass.

Monarch
The Butterfly of My Heart
Mare/ 7 years old/ Lone Mare/ 17.2 hh/ Tags: Philip

Monarch smiles, offering her muzzle in greeting. She was receptive to his motions of advance. She was ready to be covered. She flicked her ears, listening to their surroundings. She then returned her attention to the handsome stallion in front of her. She lowers her head and extends her neck in submission. She was glad that this stallion was so kind.

Jewel
Shining Jewel
Mare/ 8 years old/ Lone Mare/ 17.3 hh/ tags:open

Jewel shook her mane as she stood, basking in the sunlight. She soaked up the warmth as the sun reflected off her coat, mane and tail. She threw her head back, shaking out her mane as it cascaded down her neck. She wasn’t going to go and find a stallion, she’d let one come to her.

Serena
SerenadeMare/ 3 years old/ Lone Mare/ 17.2 hh/ tags:open

Serena was nervous, she looked at all the horses in their little groups and others just walking around by themselves. She didn’t want to approach them as she was unsure how they’d respond. They could be rude, or mean.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:41 pm

[Bonnie can go with Pharaoh since I already have two horses with Blumenkranz's horses. If Blue is okay with that.

Lynn: I hope its okay I'm sending Marionette to Voodoo and the others]

Brownie- mare- 8 y- 15.2 hands- herd mare- Corpse- foals: may have had one- Tags: Cookie, Corpse and Morgue, Scylla and Charybdis

The all brown older mare watched her stallion, and listened as he spoke to his brother. However, his brother defiantly spoke right back...Snorting, she laid her ears back, and watched as Corpse got ready to fight. However, then she'd stepped between him. She hadn't exactly been thinking, she'd just wanted to defend him a bit and show she truly cared. She stood there and stared at the other brother...When Corpse stepped to her to lip at her, she turned to him. She let him step between her and the other stallion, and was glad. She'd begun her heat, so that could have caused a small problem... "Okay handsome," she said to him, then looked at the strangers. she studied the two fiery mares, the one standing off to the side a bit. She was almost relieved when the other one stepped in as well. That mare was just as quick to turn to Cookie, though. She shook her head at this fact and looked to the other mare still standing a bit away.

Cookie- mare- 6 y- 15.2 hands- lone mare?- no foals yet- Tags: Brownie, Corpse and Morgue, Scylla and Charybdis

She had heard the welcoming nicker of the mare that was touching Morgue. She'd looked at her, seeming to study the other mare a bit. She noticed the two mare strangers appeared very similar. They were also bigger than her and Brownie, though that wouldn't stop Brownie...If the other mare over there angered her, she'd stand up to her. Not like Cookie cared, she was focused on Morgue and this mare. When the other mare stretched out her neck, Cookie felt an instinct to do the same. She did as her instinct told her, taking in scent as well.

She lifted her head up and down a couple times, saying "Nice to meet you, Chary. Yes, it's Cookie, i...don't think you can really find a nickname for that." She wouldn't mind if the other mare tried to find a nickname in there, though. She then said "I'm sorry about my sister...she really likes Corpse though I can't see why...I guess because he was flattering her." She then fell silent as the other seemed to flirt, or just...she wasn't sure. "i...um...okay," she said, seeming lost for words. Would the other laugh, or find it cute, or...what?

Her attention was soon drawn away again, when Morgue moved away from his brother and Brownie. She found her eyes tracking his movements. She sighed with relief, now that the two were no longer arguing. She nodded as she looked at him, just looked, a moment.

She then let out a soft, sweet, happy and friendly sort of sound. She said "It's... It's fine, a lot was going on, and...I can understand." She felt happy that he was focused on her, now, and it was likely showing. She said "Its nice to meet you, Morgue, I'm...my name is Cookie."

Dana- mare- 16 y- 16.1 hands- herd mare- Hvitur- Dann and Juni- Tags: Hvitur

The buckskin mare twitched her ears and looked around, then shook her head. None of those other horses had approached, or even tried. She knew she was safe here with him, so she focused on him. She flicked her scented tail back and forth a couple of times. She then looked down at her hooves, before looking up at him once more. She was trying to figure out what Hvitur might be thinking right now.

Shaking the thought away, she nodded to the handsome stallion. She let some air escape out her nostrils, sucking more in then letting out a little squeal. However, she didn't stop him doing what he wanted. She allowed him to do what he wanted, standing there and -faded -unfade- Afterwards, she lowered her head a bit, and let him groom her if he chose to. She knew now, no other stallion would try to take her away.

Dann- stallion- 10 y- 16.2 hands- lead stallion- Persephone, open- has had two foals- Tags: Persephone

The stallion made an amused sound, saying "I definitely could keep them away. Its been four years since my last foal, though, and I want another one. Their sweet little faces are so worth it," he said. He nosed at her tail a couple times, then he -fade- -unfade so I can have a whole paragraph- Once they were done, he nosed at her gently. He groomed her and looked around, not seeing any stallions trying to approach.

Philip- stallions 6 y- 16 hands- lone stallion- may have had one foal- Tags: Monarch; mentions of some of the others

The dun stallion with brown eyes made another happy sound. He watched her lower her head and extend her neck towards him. He nodded his head to her, nosing at her tail then -fade- -unfade- He stood beside her again afterwards, letting her lean on him if she needed to. Otherwise, he groomed her a bit, and allowed her to do so back, if she wanted. He let his eyes wander, seeing another mare and foal approach that one mare and foal.

Bonnie- mare- 4 y- 16 hands- lone mare- no foals yet no herd yet or stallion- Tags: Ezekiel and Pharaoh

The pretty little brown eyed dun mare soon laid eyes on two handsome younger stallions. They appeared to be younger than her, but that didn't really put her off. She trotted over to them, reaching Ezekiel first though didn't know his name. She looked at the two bachelors, saying "Hello... my name is Bonnie."

She nodded as she turned her attention to Pharaoh, since she was still waiting for an answer. "I don't think its a weird name," she said. There was a sweet tone to her voice, though she didn't seem to realize she was doing that. Like honey, that's how her tone had become like. She flicked her tail back and forth a couple times. She then twitched her ears back, listening, before perking them up once more.

Jessaa- mare- 6 y- 16 hands- herd mare- Dee is now her stallion- Kael and wants more- Tags: Dee, Wraith and Gleam

The stripy marked red mare nodded her head up and down a couple times. she twitched her ears and flicked her tail a couple times. Her nostrils flared a moment, then she shook her head a couple times. She then focused on the others, mostly the mare and filly now. She let her eyes look back to her stallion once more, now. She made a happy little sound at him, turning to nose at him again.

She looked down at the filly, and made a soft and happy little sound at her. "I...yeah, you could call me your friend I suppose. I think I'd be more like an aunt or a second mom though," she said to her. She reached out her muzzle slowly to the filly for a moment. She then looked to Wraith, as the other mare stepped closer. She let the other mare nuzzle her side, and nosed back at her a bit. She then nodded at the other mare, saying "I'll be your first new friend, then." She was glad to have a herd again too, and a new friend. She heard the other sigh, and wondered if she was thinking of something. Shaking her head, she watched the other make her way to the front. She was already covered, but she agreed with the other mare. She nodded and said "Yeah...let's get moving."

Leopard- stallion- 8 y- 16 hands- lead stallion- Memory is now his mare- Kael, wants more- Tags: Memory, Ouroboros

The black spotted white stallion twitched his ears forward, then back. He nodded to Memory, though then that other mare had come over. He definitely probably sounded surprised, but he was interested too.

(below is for Queen)

He nodded his head up and down a couple times, then stopped. "That's a lovely and unique name," he said to the mare. He lowered his head to itch at a front leg, then raised it once more. "Her name is Melody and I'm Leopard, which probably doesn't sound very creative..."

Kael- gelding- 2 y- 16 hands- loner- homoromantic (asexual)- will adopt if allowed- Tags: Erebos, Puff, Nightmare, Hades and Laurel approaching

The bay blanket Appaloosa suddenly found his attention drawn by a call. He watched the smaller stallion that had been showing off before. Well, it seemed to have worked out for the stallion, as there was a pony mare with him. He stayed watchful as the stallion and mare approached. He sighed and looked at Erebos, saying "Here comes a young stallion...I think he's coming to talk to you."

Nightmare- gelding- 2 y- 12 hands- loner- homoromantic (asexual)- Puff- might adopt but probably not- Mari is sister- Tags: Puff and others

The black blanket appaloosa POA perked his ears when the other pony gave a nicker. He whickered back, stepping forward a couple steps. He hesitated as he looked at the bigger two horses once more...The one was definitely a filly, so he relaxed a bit, and the other smelled like him. He, the other pony, and the bigger one all had the same smell. The smell that meant they weren't stallions. The bay gelding didn't act threatening, so Nightmare approached the group. He stopped near the other pony, saying "H...hello, um... what's your name?"

A Flowery Beauty/ Laurel- mare- 4 y- 14 hands- herd mare?- Hades is her stallion- no foals yet- Tags: Hades, Erebos, Kael, Puff, Nightmare

The red mare made amused little sounds as the golden bay lipped at her. She didn't push him away or nip at him, either, allowing him to do so. She also groomed him back, as he was doing to her at the moment. She heard him sigh and got a bit worried, but then relaxed. She realized it was just a sound of contentment, and she was content too. She'd be fine with just the two of them, but...she knew they'd need a herd. She especially needed more protection. Being a pony, and him not being very big either, it would help to have others around. She also figured he could handle that filly over there. The younger mare was bigger, but also she could tell she was young. She'd likely never dealt with a stallion before, except her own father. The dealing with a stallion unrelated to her was quite different. She said "That pony is even smaller than me. I don't think he's going to be a problem," then noticed yet another pony approaching that group. "well, now there's two ponies...but I don't think you'll have trouble with them. Of course I'll stick close," she said, and did exactly that.

Marionette- mare- 4 y- 12 hands- lone mare- (stallion)- no foals yet but maybe one day soon- Night is her brother- Tags: Voodoo, Poltergeist, Eclipse, Celeste, Madeira, Bouncanier

The pretty little snowflake appaloosa POA let blue eyes wander the area and caught sight of a group of mares, as well as a stallion. One mare was a roan, another resembled the stallion. The sweet and silly mare wondered if he and that one mare were siblings, or father and daughter. Deciding to go find out, or at least greet them, she headed over. Since she was much smaller, she knew she had to be loud.

She whinnied loudly once close enough, not wanting to get stepped on or anything. After announcing her presence, she studied the dark stallion. She could see his muscles but also shininess of his coat. she was sure these other mares could see that as well. Her small height meant it maybe wasn't safe to be with a bigger stallion...He didn't seem to be trying to get any of them to go with him, anyway.

Ell- mare- 18 y- 15.2 hands- lone mare- had some foals- Tags: Tornado, noticing Chevry

The grayed out mare nodded as she looked at him. "It was very special, but they were so small...Guess I didn't eat enough. It allowed both to survive, at least." She then looked to where he was looking. "Oh...I can go talk to her, but...do you want to come along too?" she asked. She thought shed extend an offer to the gelding. If he didn't want to go, she wasn't going to make Thunder go with her.

Codi- stallion- 20 y- 15.3 hands- lead stallion- Hurricane- had some foals- Tags: Hurricane; mentions: Odette and Felicity

The grayed out stallion rubbed his head against her a bit, then stopped. He looked around a moment, saying "We could come back later. I don't really want to get in the middle of all that chaos...Maybe if we come back later the stallions won't be grouped up and there will still be some mares. For now...I'm just glad I found you," he said. He wasn't just trying to butter her up, this statement was actually true.

His eyes betrayed his thoughts moments later, however, as he noticed a mare and filly. He could just tell the mare wasn't old, but not too young either. He could deal with foals, he'd had to deal with his five or six with Ell. Then again, he was much older now... and nearing the end of his lifetime honestly.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post 002.

Postby azhefa. » Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:43 pm

[ sorina is free to mingle, she’s got a higher than average fail rate for breeding so it’ll be a toss up as to the father if more than one stallion is able to cover her c; ]

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀 & 𝐙𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐇
      a 14-year-old lone mare & her 1-week-old colt ;; heat stage 3 [high fail rate] ;; no tags

while her son slept at her feet, sorina grazes idly. her ears swivel around to catch any and all sounds that arise nearby just in case it was a predator or perhaps another horse coming over. from what she could see from where she stood, there were plenty of equines moving about, some being mares with their own foals and others being stallions courting said mares. nothing seemed terrible yet, no sounds of stallions culling young foals or even clashing with other stallions. it was surprisingly peaceful. she only hopes it stays that way.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄
      a 10-year-old lone mare ;; heat stage 3 [average fail rate] ;; with felicity, siren & euphoria

with her focus on the ground beneath her and the lush grass that blankets it, odette wasn’t aware of the company until felicity comes closer and bumps against her side. the mare perks up and looks to her daughter curiously before turning her head to see what it was she was looking at and gives a soft snort at the sight of another mare and foal. she mentally scolds herself for being so lost in thought and not paying attention, the newcomers could have been predators. odette hesitates to greet the other mare, but the pair seemed innocent enough and there wasn’t a stallions scent on the wind so they too must be loners. the grey mare gives the strangers a soft whinny of greeting, but doesn’t move from her spot as felicity tucks herself against the mare’s side.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘
      a yearling filly who travels with her mother odette ;; with odette, siren & euphoria

she too was grazing as her mother was, starving and wanting to get as much fresh green shoots into her gullet as she could, but was interrupted by the sound of a youthful neigh. felicity perks her ears up and lifts her head a bit to look around for the source of the sound, but finds nothing so she returns to her feast. not a minute later, though, she catches movement out the side of her eye and has a brief moment of panic as she side steps and jerks her head up. the spook was short lived as she sees it was only another mare and foal coming to mingle, but her heart was still sputtering from it so she moves to her mother’s side and gets her attention before tucking herself against the familiar grey pelt. she was curious about the other foal as they seemed younger than herself, but she won’t move until her mother declares it safe to do so.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RP Post

Postby Icarus_UnderTheSea » Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:36 pm

(Sorry for disappearing! Got a little busy with school and some personal projects and whatnot)

|Zora|

Mare - 8y - 14.3hh - Lone Mare - Tags: Open - Location: Island Center

It'd been a while since she'd last seen this quantity of horses together at the same time.

Especially so many without herds. Was it simply the season for it? She hoped so. If they all came from tragedy, she didn't think her heart could take it.

Pondering, Zora shook her entire body, scattering puffs of gunmetal-grey hair into the air with just that action, before she turned to scratch at an itch along her side with a bobbing head. It wasn't a bad thing seeing them all here. After all, she herself was on her own, seeking out company. At the very least for safety. Another mare, if a stallion didn't appeal to either of them, so they could watch each other's back until they found themselves in a proper herd.

...Speaking of, she should probably begin her search. No stallion had approached her first, thankfully. It gave her the ability to pick on her own. And stars, was there variety. The older ones seemed like her safest bet to speak to-- Though plenty of them were busy with mares who had the same idea as her. Pulling her head away from the irritated spot, finally, the mustang chewed on the air in thought. There were, after all, serious things to consider here. Maybe she'd take her chances simply ambling through the crowds. Then she could call to any loners and figure out whether or not they'd be open to the idea of speaking, perhaps even travelling together. Or someone would approach her first, either worked.

Heaving a long sigh, the mare shook herself one more time, then slowly and carefully began to amble into the scattered mix, eyeing those around her half out of caution, half in curiosity.

|Pistol|

Mare - 11y - 15hh - Lone Mare - Tags: Open - Location: Island Center

...On the contrary, Pistol was not pleased by the amount of strangers here. It forced her into constant awareness of everyone around. While there was more safety in numbers, and she didn't have to worry quite as much about predators with the massive collection of other horses, seeing as she had no young with her and hungry beasts tended to be just smart enough to not want to mess around with a fully grown mare, she also knew that she had to be on edge.

She had her own experience being a mother, and being surrounded by mares with foals. If there was one thing she knew: It was not to mess with them. Pistol didn't see too many today, thankfully, though. She didn't have to tread so carefully.

With a long snort, ears swiveling around to listen to every little sound, Pistol lowered her head, tail lashing at insects, as well as from her own unease, and tugged furiously at the grass, likely bringing up a bit of the dirt in the process.

|Toklo|

Stallion - 12y - 16.3hh - Lone Stallion - Tags: Hawks, Wendigo - Location: Island Center

A small, brief whicker of amusement left him at the distant squabble, though was quickly silenced as the corners of his eyes creased and wrinkled when it seemed to escalate. That wasn't... Preferred.

However, they'd made some form of a decision to approach together. Whether that was for safety or due to a rocky bond, he didn't know, and didn't especially intend to ask prying questions like that on a first meeting. He really prided himself on not being that invasive. The stallion stopped at about the three-quarters point, maybe a little closer, to let them finish the journey over and lowered his head down almost even with his shoulders. Toklo whickered softly, trying to ease up his body language and chase away the potential of higher stress due to appearing too tense.

"Hullo. Are you two alright?" he quizzed. A greater (or lesser, depending on how you looked at it) one would have tried to come up with some one liner when it came to a first meeting. However, Toklo was, decidedly, not that.

(Adding on Vale's response soon, too sleepy for it right now and trying to necromance the forum before it completely perishes)
Icarus_UnderTheSea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:39 pm

[Bonnie can go with Pharaoh since I already have two horses with Blumenkranz's horses. If Blue is okay with that.

Lynn: I hope its okay I'm sending Marionette to Voodoo and the others]

Brownie- mare- 8 y- 15.2 hands- herd mare- Corpse- foals: may have had one- Tags: Cookie, Corpse and Morgue, Scylla and Charybdis

The all brown older mare watched her stallion, and listened as he spoke to his brother. However, his brother defiantly spoke right back...Snorting, she laid her ears back, and watched as Corpse got ready to fight. However, then she'd stepped between him. She hadn't exactly been thinking, she'd just wanted to defend him a bit and show she truly cared. She stood there and stared at the other brother...When Corpse stepped to her to lip at her, she turned to him. She let him step between her and the other stallion, and was glad. She'd begun her heat, so that could have caused a small problem... "Okay handsome," she said to him, then looked at the strangers. she studied the two fiery mares, the one standing off to the side a bit. She was almost relieved when the other one stepped in as well. That mare was just as quick to turn to Cookie, though. She shook her head at this fact and looked to the other mare still standing a bit away.

Cookie- mare- 6 y- 15.2 hands- lone mare?- no foals yet- Tags: Brownie, Corpse and Morgue, Scylla and Charybdis

She had heard the welcoming nicker of the mare that was touching Morgue. She'd looked at her, seeming to study the other mare a bit. She noticed the two mare strangers appeared very similar. They were also bigger than her and Brownie, though that wouldn't stop Brownie...If the other mare over there angered her, she'd stand up to her. Not like Cookie cared, she was focused on Morgue and this mare. When the other mare stretched out her neck, Cookie felt an instinct to do the same. She did as her instinct told her, taking in scent as well.

She lifted her head up and down a couple times, saying "Nice to meet you, Chary. Yes, it's Cookie, i...don't think you can really find a nickname for that." She wouldn't mind if the other mare tried to find a nickname in there, though. She then said "I'm sorry about my sister...she really likes Corpse though I can't see why...I guess because he was flattering her." She then fell silent as the other seemed to flirt, or just...she wasn't sure. "i...um...okay," she said, seeming lost for words. Would the other laugh, or find it cute, or...what?

Her attention was soon drawn away again, when Morgue moved away from his brother and Brownie. She found her eyes tracking his movements. She sighed with relief, now that the two were no longer arguing. She nodded as she looked at him, just looked, a moment.

She then let out a soft, sweet, happy and friendly sort of sound. She said "It's... It's fine, a lot was going on, and...I can understand." She felt happy that he was focused on her, now, and it was likely showing. She said "Its nice to meet you, Morgue, I'm...my name is Cookie."

Dana- mare- 16 y- 16.1 hands- herd mare- Hvitur- Dann and Juni- Tags: Hvitur

The buckskin mare twitched her ears and looked around, then shook her head. None of those other horses had approached, or even tried. She knew she was safe here with him, so she focused on him. She flicked her scented tail back and forth a couple of times. She then looked down at her hooves, before looking up at him once more. She was trying to figure out what Hvitur might be thinking right now.

Shaking the thought away, she nodded to the handsome stallion. She let some air escape out her nostrils, sucking more in then letting out a little squeal. However, she didn't stop him doing what he wanted. She allowed him to do what he wanted, standing there and -faded -unfade- Afterwards, she lowered her head a bit, and let him groom her if he chose to. She knew now, no other stallion would try to take her away.

Dann- stallion- 10 y- 16.2 hands- lead stallion- Persephone, open- has had two foals- Tags: Persephone

The stallion made an amused sound, saying "I definitely could keep them away. Its been four years since my last foal, though, and I want another one. Their sweet little faces are so worth it," he said. He nosed at her tail a couple times, then he -fade- -unfade so I can have a whole paragraph- Once they were done, he nosed at her gently. He groomed her and looked around, not seeing any stallions trying to approach.

Philip- stallions 6 y- 16 hands- lone stallion- may have had one foal- Tags: Monarch; mentions of some of the others

The dun stallion with brown eyes made another happy sound. He watched her lower her head and extend her neck towards him. He nodded his head to her, nosing at her tail then -fade- -unfade- He stood beside her again afterwards, letting her lean on him if she needed to. Otherwise, he groomed her a bit, and allowed her to do so back, if she wanted. He let his eyes wander, seeing another mare and foal approach that one mare and foal.

Bonnie- mare- 4 y- 16 hands- lone mare- no foals yet no herd yet or stallion- Tags: Ezekiel and Pharaoh

The pretty little brown eyed dun mare soon laid eyes on two handsome younger stallions. They appeared to be younger than her, but that didn't really put her off. She trotted over to them, reaching Ezekiel first though didn't know his name. She looked at the two bachelors, saying "Hello... my name is Bonnie."

She nodded as she turned her attention to Pharaoh, since she was still waiting for an answer. "I don't think its a weird name," she said. There was a sweet tone to her voice, though she didn't seem to realize she was doing that. Like honey, that's how her tone had become like. She flicked her tail back and forth a couple times. She then twitched her ears back, listening, before perking them up once more.

Jessaa- mare- 6 y- 16 hands- herd mare- Dee is now her stallion- Kael and wants more- Tags: Dee, Wraith and Gleam

The stripy marked red mare nodded her head up and down a couple times. she twitched her ears and flicked her tail a couple times. Her nostrils flared a moment, then she shook her head a couple times. She then focused on the others, mostly the mare and filly now. She let her eyes look back to her stallion once more, now. She made a happy little sound at him, turning to nose at him again.

She looked down at the filly, and made a soft and happy little sound at her. "I...yeah, you could call me your friend I suppose. I think I'd be more like an aunt or a second mom though," she said to her. She reached out her muzzle slowly to the filly for a moment. She then looked to Wraith, as the other mare stepped closer. She let the other mare nuzzle her side, and nosed back at her a bit. She then nodded at the other mare, saying "I'll be your first new friend, then." She was glad to have a herd again too, and a new friend. She heard the other sigh, and wondered if she was thinking of something. Shaking her head, she watched the other make her way to the front. She was already covered, but she agreed with the other mare. She nodded and said "Yeah...let's get moving."

Leopard- stallion- 8 y- 16 hands- lead stallion- Memory is now his mare- Kael, wants more- Tags: Memory, Ouroboros

The black spotted white stallion twitched his ears forward, then back. He nodded to Memory, though then that other mare had come over. He definitely probably sounded surprised, but he was interested too.

(below is for Queen)

He nodded his head up and down a couple times, then stopped. "That's a lovely and unique name," he said to the mare. He lowered his head to itch at a front leg, then raised it once more. "Her name is Melody and I'm Leopard, which probably doesn't sound very creative..."

Kael- gelding- 2 y- 16 hands- loner- homoromantic (asexual)- will adopt if allowed- Tags: Erebos, Puff, Nightmare, Hades and Laurel approaching

The bay blanket Appaloosa suddenly found his attention drawn by a call. He watched the smaller stallion that had been showing off before. Well, it seemed to have worked out for the stallion, as there was a pony mare with him. He stayed watchful as the stallion and mare approached. He sighed and looked at Erebos, saying "Here comes a young stallion...I think he's coming to talk to you."

Nightmare- gelding- 2 y- 12 hands- loner- homoromantic (asexual)- Puff- might adopt but probably not- Mari is sister- Tags: Puff and others

The black blanket appaloosa POA perked his ears when the other pony gave a nicker. He whickered back, stepping forward a couple steps. He hesitated as he looked at the bigger two horses once more...The one was definitely a filly, so he relaxed a bit, and the other smelled like him. He, the other pony, and the bigger one all had the same smell. The smell that meant they weren't stallions. The bay gelding didn't act threatening, so Nightmare approached the group. He stopped near the other pony, saying "H...hello, um... what's your name?"

A Flowery Beauty/ Laurel- mare- 4 y- 14 hands- herd mare?- Hades is her stallion- no foals yet- Tags: Hades, Erebos, Kael, Puff, Nightmare

The red mare made amused little sounds as the golden bay lipped at her. She didn't push him away or nip at him, either, allowing him to do so. She also groomed him back, as he was doing to her at the moment. She heard him sigh and got a bit worried, but then relaxed. She realized it was just a sound of contentment, and she was content too. She'd be fine with just the two of them, but...she knew they'd need a herd. She especially needed more protection. Being a pony, and him not being very big either, it would help to have others around. She also figured he could handle that filly over there. The younger mare was bigger, but also she could tell she was young. She'd likely never dealt with a stallion before, except her own father. The dealing with a stallion unrelated to her was quite different. She said "That pony is even smaller than me. I don't think he's going to be a problem," then noticed yet another pony approaching that group. "well, now there's two ponies...but I don't think you'll have trouble with them. Of course I'll stick close," she said, and did exactly that.

Marionette- mare- 4 y- 12 hands- lone mare- (stallion)- no foals yet but maybe one day soon- Night is her brother- Tags: Voodoo, Poltergeist, Eclipse, Celeste, Madeira, Bouncanier

The pretty little snowflake appaloosa POA let blue eyes wander the area and caught sight of a group of mares, as well as a stallion. One mare was a roan, another resembled the stallion. The sweet and silly mare wondered if he and that one mare were siblings, or father and daughter. Deciding to go find out, or at least greet them, she headed over. Since she was much smaller, she knew she had to be loud.

She whinnied loudly once close enough, not wanting to get stepped on or anything. After announcing her presence, she studied the dark stallion. She could see his muscles but also shininess of his coat. she was sure these other mares could see that as well. Her small height meant it maybe wasn't safe to be with a bigger stallion...He didn't seem to be trying to get any of them to go with him, anyway.

Ell- mare- 18 y- 15.2 hands- lone mare- had some foals- Tags: Tornado, noticing Chevry

The grayed out mare nodded as she looked at him. "It was very special, but they were so small...Guess I didn't eat enough. It allowed both to survive, at least." She then looked to where he was looking. "Oh...I can go talk to her, but...do you want to come along too?" she asked. She thought shed extend an offer to the gelding. If he didn't want to go, she wasn't going to make Thunder go with her.

Codi- stallion- 20 y- 15.3 hands- lead stallion- Hurricane- had some foals- Tags: Hurricane; mentions: Odette and Felicity

The grayed out stallion rubbed his head against her a bit, then stopped. He looked around a moment, saying "We could come back later. I don't really want to get in the middle of all that chaos...Maybe if we come back later the stallions won't be grouped up and there will still be some mares. For now...I'm just glad I found you," he said. He wasn't just trying to butter her up, this statement was actually true.

His eyes betrayed his thoughts moments later, however, as he noticed a mare and filly. He could just tell the mare wasn't old, but not too young either. He could deal with foals, he'd had to deal with his five or six with Ell. Then again, he was much older now... and nearing the end of his lifetime honestly.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me