Shining Sun and Moonless Night Herds

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Shining Sun and Moonless Night Herds

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:18 pm

There are two herds, you can be in either or play loners

Shining Sun herd is mainly composed of lighter colored and golden based horses. Their former leader's name was Shining Sun. Moonless Night herd is mostly darker colored horses, but not all of them. Their leader was Moonless Night, and he had many mares like other wild stallions. His lead mare was named Jessibel. This was because she was his first. She also was older than all the rest. Shining Sun had a lead mare named Sunflower, and now the two herds have new leaders.

The rules:
1. Follow all CS rules
2. No godmodding or power play. An older mare will be followed by younger mares. An older stallion will beat much younger stallions.
3. You can have as many characters as you can manage
4. Try to keep genders even
5. Try to mostly do mustangs and mustang mixes, Paints or Appys even, and don't do too many of the same breed either. But this is a wild horse RP, so keep it a bit realistic.
6. No perfect characters
7. Please be mindful of others; be respectful and kind
8. I will play lead mare for Moonless Night and Leader of Shining Sun, unless someone else wants to really be the leader of Shining Sun.
9. LGBTQ+ is allowed to an extent, but for like geldings or fixed mares just give them romantic orientation...if they're fixed, they're asexual. Also, no lesbian mares since...they wouldn't be able to fade to black, and I'm not sure if people would be uncomfortable with homosexual stallions either. Also, horses aren't humans, so trans horses would still be their birth gender even if they go by a different gender. So keep that in mind too when doing sexuality and stuff.
10. Please put the sexuality of your horses too..and ask questions if needed.

Not sure how this will go, but I went back and looked at an old horse RP and the nostalgia hit...so I decided to make one. I hope this will last, and that people will even join, and also, my RPs don't tend to do well it seems, so I'm going to accept three or four people then start the RP and people can keep joining even as we are RPing,

My horses
Now below

Reserved names for future foals of mine
Matcha
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My horses

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:35 pm

[also, they're wild horses, they live in herds and the mares have the same stallion as their mate. Though if you're mare isn't straight, she can have romances with other mares too, just not...fade to black moments]

Name:
Atlantic
Sexuality:
Bi
Breed:
Mustang
Loner
Personality:
Loyal, intelligent, loving, caring, kind, sensible, and sweet. Stubborn, hard headed, wild, loud, seems cold if angered and aloof if irritated. Loves foals and a bit of a flirt. Down to earth but also bottles up certain things and even hides things...
History:
He was born in the wild, and that's literally it. He's twenty, so there have many some attempts in his life to catch him. However, none of those people ever succeeded. He found a mare and had a beautiful daughter, only one though, and they've been traveling together.
Description:
Handsome blue roan with of course a dark mane and tail. He has darker head and upper neck and throat, darker legs to a certain point, and dark around the eyes. His eyes are also a blue color. His hooves are dark in color and he's 16 hands high.
Mares:
Not yet
Offspring:
Marine, wants more
Other:
New smaller herds are allowed, but don't challenge the two main herds please.

Name:
Marine
Sexuality:
Pan
Breed:
Mustang Kiger Mustang Morgan Arabian
Loner
Personality:
Sensible but sometimes sensitive, sweet but feisty mare. Fun loving, playful, adventurous, water loving one. Stubborn, hard headed, wild and loud at times. Good at storytelling and making peace, but can also seem cold if angered and aloof if irritated.
History:
She was born ten years ago to her father as well as a Kiger Morab mare. The Kiger Morab mare, despite being partly wild, didn't stick around. She ended up going back to her humans when Marine was one year old. Marine has been traveling with her dad ever since.
Description:
A pretty mare that's fifteen point one hands high. She has blue eyes just like her father and mother, as both have that eye color. She's blue roan just like him, but a bit lighter as her mom was a grayish color. She also got white socks from her mom, and her mane and tail are dark.
Stallion:
None yet
Offspring:
Pregnant with little Ocean
Other:
She's traveling with her dad.

Name:
Jaden
Sexuality:
Demi
Breed:
Mustang x (they honestly don't know)
Loner
Personality:
Sweet but stubborn, gentle but hard headed. Playful, talkative, quiet at times, loves to run around. However, she can be too talkative, can be too quiet, is wild and loud. Maternal, loyal, loving, intelligent. Also seems cold if angered, aloof if irritated, bottles things up, and can become skittish.
History:
Born six years ago to captive mixes, she was freed by them. They ran as far with their then two year old daughter as they could. When they heard the humans, they turned back. Jaden got away, while her parents managed to keep the humans from finding her. An older mare found her and took her in. A roving stallion recently got her pregnant...She's also got a bit younger friend named Joro. His mother left him with her, and went back to their humans to keep them from finding Joro.
Description:
Pure black mare with a black mane and tail. Her eyes are brown, and she has white coronets as well as gray looking hooves. She's fifteen hands high and seems much like an Arabian. However, she doesn't look much like one except her tail can flag.
Stallion:
Not yet
Offspring:
Pregnant with little Juni
Other:
She's traveling with her friend for now.

Name:
Joro
Sexuality:
Homoromantic
Breed:
Japanese Sport horse mix
Loner
Personality:
Sweet, gentle, loving, loyal, intelligent, playful, loves water, storyteller, likes foals, likes grooming, silly, fun loving; stubborn, hard headed, shy, nervous, wild, loud, anxious at times, can be jumpy, withdrawn if upset, snaps if angered, aloof if irritated, bottles things up.
History:
He was born and raised in captivity, of course. However, when he was two years old he escaped with his mom. The two of them came upon a nice mare named Jaden. His mom was already fifteen, so Jaden took more to him than his mom. His mom left him with his new friend. She headed back, so the humans couldn't find them...The two of them have been wandering together ever since. It's been two years since then and they are still loners, though Jaden hopes some horse will find them.
Description:
Cute and pretty male that stands fifteen hands high. He has beautiful deeply brown eyes, as well as a pitch dark coat. He has a star and snip, and his hooves are dark in color as well. He has a dark mane and tail, and that's all there is to him.
SO:
Open
Offspring:
Will adopt little Jemini
Other:
Traveling with his friend for now.

Name:
Romeo
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Breed:
Mustang Thoroughbred
Leader, Shining Sun herd
Personality:
Leaderly, honorable, honest male with a heart of gold. He's flirty, loves the ladies, likes foals, and protective. He's loyal, loving, friendly, as well as playful. However, he's stubborn, hard headed, wild and loud. He seems cold if angered, aloof if irritated, is aggressive if angered, and doesn't like being talked back to. He doesn't like fire or thunder though won't tell any horse this, sometimes bottles things up and hides them, and doesn't always listen to others.
History:
He was born out in the wild, to a mustang father and a mustang TB mother. He's always been out here, all his life. He has lived eighteen years, with his mares by his side including Juliet. He's had some offspring, and would be happy if he could have more but at this point he doesn't mind so much.
Description:
16.2 hands high handsome leggy male with a brown coat and white socks. His eyes are also a deeply brown sort of color. His muzzle and around his eyes are darkened. His hooves are black, and his mane and tail are brown like most of his coat as well as those eyes.
Mares:
Juliet, open
Offspring:
The four with Juliet; open
Open
Other:
He and Juliet are technically mates but she's had some foals for him so she's done now.

Name:
Juliet
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Breed:
Kiger mustang
Mare, Shining Sun herd
Personality:
A sweet, soft, kind and caring type of mare. She's loyal, loving, intelligent, as well as having a heart of gold. She's playful, friendly, adventurous, and loves foals. However, she can be flighty, wild, loud, and a bit jumpy. She doesn't like loud sounds, doesn't like sudden movements, can be fiery and doesn't always listen. She gets nervous when alone what to her is too long, aloof if irritated, a bit aggressive if angered, and doesn't like to be argued with and will argue back.
History:
Born twelve years ago, she's always been a wild mare. She's a Kiger mustang, therefore all she's ever known is the wild. Some humans tried to catch her when she was one...Her father saved her then, and when she was four the humans tried again. Her stallion, Romeo, saved her that second time. They've been together ever since.
Description:
Pretty sixteen hands high mare with beautiful blue eyes. Her coat is a golden color, and her mane and tail are a lighter golden/blonde color. She has punk hooves and the muzzle and around the eyes. She also has a snip, as well as an odd white streaking on her forehead.
Stallion:
Romeo
Offspring:
Maxim, Ria, Rone, Tessa (all open for people to play except Tessa, she's mine)
Other:
You'll see forms aren't completely done...I have to edit because I should be sleeping now, actually.

Name:
Tessa
Sexuality:
Pan
Breed:
Mustang TB x Kiger Mustang
Mare in Shining Sun herd for the moment (he really should be kicking her out, but he's overprotective)
Personality:
Leader type, sweet, sensible, down to earth. However, stubborn and hard headed, fiery, and seems too much at times (so much energy). Doesn't always listen, and likes to do things her way. Loyal, intelligent, loving and caring though.
History:
Born three years ago to Romeo and Juliet. Has a five year old, seven year old, and eight and a half year old older siblings. Rone is the five year old, Ria is seven, and Maxim is the oldest at eight and a half. She's been in the herd her whole life, but it's about time she should go off...but Romeo is overprotective.
Description:
Pretty sixteen point one hands high mare with blue eyes. She also has a brown mane and tail just like her dad. She has golden coat with brown muzzle and legs. Around her eyes is also darkened, and she has the white snip from her mother as well as the odd little forehead streak.
Stallion:
Romeo since he's her dad but she's open to be snaked away by a loner stallion
Offspring:
Not yet
Other:
She's open to be taken away by a loner stallion.

Name:
Skylar
Sexuality:
Panromantic
Breed:
Mustang x AQH (mostly mustang)
Subordinate, Shining Sun herd
Personality:
This guy can come off cold and unfriendly, but he tries not to. He has his mother's warm, sweet, gentle, and caring side. The coldness and the warmth always seem to be at war. Some see his cold side, others the warm parts. He's stubborn, hard headed, but playful and friendly. He can be aloof if irritated, but someone to lean on.
History:
He was born six years ago to a mustang father named Ciel (who has a bit of AQH). His mother, Lizzie, is half mustang half AQH. He was taken when he was three, and they fixed him. They then sent him back to the wild, which the others horses found strange. He's been here ever since. He's just a subordinate now.
Description:
A handsome and also cute male with deeply blue eyes. His father has dark blue and mom has light blue, so he has a medium blue. He's a golden color with black points, a buckskin. He has a black mane and tail and around the eyes too, of course.
So:
Open
Offspring:
Has to adopt or have surrogate
Other:
If someone makes an older stallion, Romeo will give up his position by the way.

Name:
Jezibel
Sexuality:
Demi pan
Breed:
APH (probably mustang too)
Lead mare of Moonless Night
Personality:
Sweet, gentle, loyal, loving, playful, loves foals, would be cuddly if not a horse, soft, soft spoken, intelligent, likes stories and telling them, loves water; stubborn, hard headed, fiery, wild at times, loud at times, headshy, phobia of bees, doesn't always listen, shy and nervous at times, withdrawn if upset, a bit jumpy.
History:
Jezibel was born in captivity, to her wild mother that had been captured. They escaped when she was three, and got to Moonless Night herd. She was there for awhile and learned her ancestors had been the leaders. She became the lead mare. She got Ettore and had him. She then got pregnant with Risk and had him two years after that. She hasn't had any foals since the two boys, but that's fine. She despises humans with a passion...since they took both her son's for a time.
Description:
16 hands high red mare with white star, snip, stockings, and over her back and rump, and on neck. She has a red mane with a bit of white, as well as a white tail. Her eyes are deeply brown, and she has pretty lashes. That's all there is to her.
Stallion:
Jetsam
Offspring:
Ettore and Risk, pregnant with Josephine or Josephina
Other:
Open to have romances with mares too if anyone wants

Name:
Ettore (Guardian)
Sexuality:
Homoromantic
Breed:
Appaloosa Paint mix
Gelding, subordinate, of Moonless Night herd
Personality:
Sweet, gentle, caring, kind, intelligent, soft, would be cuddly if he weren't a horse, likes being groomed, playful, usually happy, trustworthy, loyal; stubborn, hard headed, shy, nervous, anxious, headshy, fiery, phobia of bees, jumpy at times, withdrawn if upset, bottles things up.
History:
Born in the wild, that's the life he knew. However, when he was two years and six months and his younger brother was six months, they were captured. They were taken away and knocked out. When they awoke, they found they couldn't have babies. Well, they didn't know it at first. Their dad and Jezibel came to rescue them, and figured it out. They explained it to Ettore but not Risk. They told Risk when he was old enough to understand, and the two are subordinates in the herd.
Description:
Beautiful male of sixteen hands height and one brown eye and one blue. Their dad has/had blue eyes, after all. He has a beautiful coat of bay, since their dad was/ is a black snowflake or frost Appy. He got most of the looks of his mother. He's reddish-brown with black point as well as minimal tobiano. This is the white on the neck/shoulders and back/rump. He also has the star but not the snip. His mane is black with white at or near the bottom, and white tail like mom.
(He has white socks too, actually, on two legs, and those hooves are pink with black striping.)
SO:
Open
Offspring:
Will adopt Apache
Other:
Baby boi

Name:
Risk
Sexuality:
Homoromantic
Breed:
Appaloosa Paint mix
Same as Ettore
Personality:
Kind, caring, loving, loyal, playful, likes giving groomings, likes water, attentive, trustworthy, adventurous, fun loving; Stubvorn, hard headed, wild and loud at times, seems cold if angered, aloof if irritated, withdrawn if upset, bottles some things up, aggressive if angered, doesn't always listen.
History:
Same as Ettore, but he's two years younger. It's all up in Ettore's form, though.
Description:
Pretty but also handsome male of sixteen hands height and brown eyes. He's got a pitch dark coat like the night, like his father. He has the white snip and stockings like his mother. He has a black mane and tail, pink hooves and they have black striping in them.
SO:
Open
Offspring:
Will adopt Cherokee
Other:
Baby boi

Name:
Snowfall
Sexuality:
Bi
Breed:
She has no clue but she's been in the wild basically all her life, and maybe has Lippizaner and Appy
Mare, Moonless Night herd
Personality:
Playful, usually happy, seems lucky, silly, fun loving, good swimmer, fast runner, likes being around others, talker, intelligent, loyal, loving honest; stubborn, hard headed, wild, loud, seems cold if angered, lashes out if angered, aloof if irritated, withdrawn if upset, a bit flighty, a bit jumpy.
History:
She was born twelve years ago and has spent most of not all of her life outside. She DOES remember humans at one point. It's too far in the past for her to remember whether they were tourists or people that had owned her. She's been here since she was at least two. If not, she could have been born out here. She doesn't really remember, and doesn't care to. She's been out in the wild and in this herd a very long time. She loves her herd and her stallion.
Description:
15. 2 hands, white looking mare with a very, very pale light possibly blonde mane and tail and blue eyes. She has extremely light markings that may or may not be there, seeming to be silver in nature and resembling Apaloosa spotting but it's very hard to see if they really are there. Her hooves are all solid pink. She has pink around eyes and muzzle. Her hooves and muzzle seem to have blackening, stripes on the hooves and dots on the muzzle. This shows she may have Appy in her.
(Almost gave her paint markings...oops)
Stallion:
Jetsam
Offspring:
Pregnant with Nightlight, will also have Flight, Blizzard and Breeze
Other:
Open for romances with other mares if anyone really wants.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shining Sun and Moonless Night Herds

Postby Feather.Weather » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:06 pm

Name: Aviva
Sexuality: Pan
Breed: Mustang
Personality: Aviva isn't just the life of the party, she IS the party. She has an ego seemingly too big for her slight frame, a loud personality and opinionated persona. Typically she is a very bright and bubbly mare, though can be hot heated and quick tempered when she gets her buttons pressed. She is extremely bright and resourceful, never failing to have a witty remark.
History: Aviva is a bit of a mystery, even to herself. She remembers little of her life from before, occasionally getting flashbacks. Aviva has no family or friends, very self sufficient to the point of being anti-social.
Description: Aviva falls at a whopping 14 hands, petite yet strikingly pretty. She has a red roan coat and piercing hazel eyes, though are often shrouded by her thick forelock. Aviva is certainly thin, at times you can see her rib cage.
Stallion: None at the moment
Offspring: Unknown
Other: Aviva is open for interactions

Name: Feather
Sexuality: Bi
Breed: Appy
Personality: Feather is a snarky and quick-tempered stud, independent and secluded. He is quite bossy, and selfish. He is vocal about his concerns, unwilling to compromise in anything. He has a hard shell that prevents him from showing any sort of emotion, guarded to the max.
History: Feather's history is well seen in the numerous scars that line his sides, long marks that stretch from his withers to his flank. He prefers not to speak of this.
Description: Feather is a chestnut varnish roan Appy, short and stocky. He has a wispy mane and tail, and dark brown hued orbs. He has a bright white blaze on his face.
Mare: Clash
Offspring: Kerfuffle and Quip
Other: Feather abandoned his filly at a young age, believing she was too young.

Name: Kerfuffle
Sexuality: Straight
Breed: Appy x
Personality: Much like her name would imply, Kerfuffle is a clumsy young mare, always stumbling over her own feet. She has an odd essence to her, often murmuring things that make little to none sense. She would best be described as scattered, always seeming to be late to the party. Kerfuffle is an extremely headlong and reckless, making decisions on a whim. She is a very pleasant dame despite this, friendly and easy-going. She has not much of a temper, though is likely to flee at the sight of commotion, a sensitive little thing she is.
History: Kerfuffle doesn't have much knowledge of her family, her mom and dad both leaving her at a young age, her sister captured by humans. She has had quite the rough past, bouncing between herd and herd, always on the move.
Description: Kerfuffle is long legged and lean, not sure where she got it from. She has a thin body, a long neck, and a pointy snout. Her dimensions are a bit strange, seemingly too tall. She has white socks on her front leg, but otherwise a dapple grey coat. She has a murky grey tail and mane, often matted. Her eyes are a brilliant hue of green, very large and one of her most attractive features.
Stallion: None
Offspring: None
Other: Kerfuffle's cross in unknown, her mother a mix of everything it seemed.

Name: Cello
Sexuality: Demi
Breed: Paint Horse
Personality: Sweet, charming, and and witty. Cello is smart in his remarks, distinctly flirty with mares and stallions alike. He has a very one track mind, and will stop at nothing to get what he wants. He enjoys taunting equines, though somehow it always sounds sweet with his heavy British accent. Cello is quite altruistic believe it or not, perhaps because he doesn't want others to feel as alone as he once did.
History: Cello was imported to a stud farm due to his notable lines, though at one point escaped. Which doesn't come as much of a surprise, a very crafty lass he is.
Description: Cello is strikingly handsome, tall and muscular, yet still light on his feet. He has warm golden optics, and a lovely gray grullo coat. He has pointy ears adjacent to his cranium, and a greyish mane and tail, spindly like his mother's Papilionidae.
Mare: Mantis, Kimari
Offspring: Bramble, Rift
Other: Cello is in a band of bachelors.
( I'll add more later ^^ )
Last edited by Feather.Weather on Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Feather.Weather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:03 pm

Jetsam

Name - Jetsam
Age - Fifteen years and seven days old
Gender - Stallion
Sexuality - Straight (fr straight)
Breed - Mustang (just mustang.)
Rank - Lead Stallion of Moonless Night herd.
Personality - Jetsam is an odd stallion. As much as he is alike to his brother, Flotsam, they both are ominously different. Something that gives him an advantage whenever he runs across a horse. What else is he? Glad you asked, he's very mysterious in his odd ways. How, you asked? It's just how he was raised, afterall, he was raised by the best. Now Jetsam can be highly elusive with the many attempts the two-legs have attempted to capture him, he always finds a way out of it. Do watchout with his temperament, he's grown to have a very short one, something that doesn't compliment him in mare's eyes though he does have somewhat of a charming addition that can make up for that horrible negative trait that he grips onto like it's his life support. Villainous? In certain aspects, he can be villainous, but not that much. This stallion keeps it at a minimum, though the only thing I say that he's got in that category would be his obsessive deal making. As he has made a deal with a Mexican maiden, but I can't forget his deal with his brother, to keep him out of herds. Why? Well, it's what brothers do, right? Does Jetsam have an sense of adventure? Of course, he does. It's more of a suffocating and intoxicating feeling that constricts him of all of his air from his lungs, it's what he always did before he found himself in the herd he is being placed in. One thing I can't forget to add about this fellow, is that he's protective. I don't say that loosely, he's over-protective to the point some might get annoyed about it but it's one way to keep every equine in the herd safe. Why? The herd is his new found family, since he doesn't have one anymore aside from his ever elusive mother and of course, his brother - Flotsam - since those are the only two. Now, he's got this herd. Perhaps they'll seal the wide, vast, wounded heart of his that aches for the feeling of family? Only time will tell, just can't have any equine betray his trust as it's quite hard to gain it back.
History - Hm...I'll have to come back and edit this. I'll have to think of some history for this lovely guy.
Description - Mustang's are known for their majestic and symmetrical body, every body part is proportional to the rest. Jetsam was adorned with a rather dark night black coat with little to no marks, something that added to his avid mysteriousness whenever he felt like doing it. His long and highly crested neck blends smoothly with his rather sloping shoulders along with his head that narrows down into a fine muzzle - giving him a rather proud look - though, I'd say, he doesn't have anything to be proud of. Jetsam's fair muscled body - just perfect for his size and weight - gives him a rather dashing look whenever he strides. His legs are long and rather defined with compact and rounded hooves that allow him to swiftly move across certain terrains. This night black stallion's tail is low set, close to the ground which has a rather shiny but slightly tangled appearance, same for his mane though he's got two pointed fluffy (perhaps not like, actually full blown fluffy-) black ears that poke out of his pelted head. A long forelock always ends up covering either both or one of his deep yet dark coffee brown optics that are seemingly very high alert, something that he was also gifted with. Can't forget the shine and glossy look to his night black coat, though it can be a curse during hot days. Always seeping up the heat.
Mares - Jezibel, Snowfall & any others- [lazy atm haha]
Offspring - Josephine/Josephina and Nightlight
Other - this is my intake of what jetsam and flotsam would act and look like from the little mermaid as horses, personality is ironically based off of the movie ones, though they don't seem to speak or express much from the movie. (i'm talking about the original, not the live action one.

Flotsam

Name - Flotsam
Age - Fourteen years (just turned it)
Gender - Stallion
Sexuality - Demisexual (for the moment, i don't have many plans for him at the moment.)
Breed - Mustang (just like his brother)
Rank - Loner
Personality - Uh..the complete opposite of Jetsam, that's all I'll say. My fingers already hurt from typing Jetsam's role.
History - Same as Jetsam, gotta think about it.
Description - Legit the same as Jetsam but he's got a small white snip upon his nostril. (Don't feel like typing it all. :3)
Mares - That's if he ever gets to that point.
Offspring - Pfft. None.
Other - ofc, gotta put the credit in for using the names and the general idea of flotsam and jetsam. :)

Elias

Name - Elias or Anubis
Age - Ten years and thirty-five days old
Gender - Stallion
Sexuality - Bisexual (he's for sure a bisexual vibes one.)
Breed - Mustang/American Paint horse
Rank - Loner
Personality - Lordy, I rather not get into it but literally the explosive mix of the Egyptian god, Anubis' personality and the Egyptian goddess, Sekhmet's personality. Elias is all over the place, the bro needs some guidance in how to hold his temperament and resorts.
History - [rethinking] parents are Anubis and Sekhmet. :]
Description - A rather handsome dun with paint patches from his father's side along with being adorned with a dark blue and a very dark brown orbs. His mane is split with light black and white additions that go along where the white paint patches are.
Mares - He doesn't have any. :)
Offspring - None.
Other - these are my own Egyptian god that i made for a random idea that sprouted from my brain at three in the morning. just put the in a reincarnated addition with their memories from their immortal days.

Zesiro

Name - Zesiro
Age - Nine years and six days old
Gender - Mare
Sexuality - Bisexual (orginally she was a lesbian since the gods and goddesses had powers so...i'll put her as bisexual.)
Breed - Mustang/American Paint Horse
Rank - Loner (traveling with her brother.)
Personality - She mostly takes after Anubis' side of the personality spectrum. This mare is fair and a rather serious figure, one that finds beauty in everything. Does she still take her old job seriously? Of course, it was imprinted into her brain whenever she lingers about on it. Yes, you can hear her muttering about her old given duties but she doesn't do them. Just because she takes after Anubis' personality doesn't mean she doesn't have anything from her mother's side of the personality spectrum. Sekhmet was known for being the Goddess of Destruction back in the Ancient Egyptian days so Zesiro is very much capable of doing anything of the destructive line of ideas but she uses those for last resorts. :3
History - [casually gotta rethink it all] parents are two horses' names are Anubis and Sekhmet.
Description - She's just a straight Dun mustang mare, dorsal stripe (just like her brother) included. Though she's got deep dark brown orbs that always seem like they are searching for something.
Stallion(s) - Open.
Offspring - None atm.
Other - my own Egyptian goddess that i have made that has lore and everything. :3

(I will add more to their roles once I give my hands a rest from all this typing.)
Last edited by Drogon <3 on Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:27 pm

I'm going to accept them, though read my message I sent.
You definitely need to change the parts of them having powers and being gods or reincarnated from gods, sorry about that
You can say their parents were named Anubis and Sekhmet OR they are based on those personalities but they can't actually be reincarnations since this is a realistic horse RP.

Sorry. Hopefully I didn't sound rude. And I hope your hand feels better.]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:40 pm

nws. i never allow them to have powers, just the haunting memories of their past life. its how i also role with them on sso since they for sure dont allow that on there lol but i did edit them.)
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:46 pm

Kay kay
Whoops, I forgot Snowfall is in Moonless Night too...so you can put her under Jet's mares too. Her foal with him is named Nightlight since he's black, which yes, black mustangs are fine by the way, and Nightlight will either be black with a little white or pure black.)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:48 pm

(lol alr. ill add her too.)
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:51 pm

:thumbup:
Sent this in message, but I'm not going to start the RP until a couple more people post. Since if no one else shows interest I'll have to shut it down...but in that case we could just make a new thread and do a one x one if you're still okay with that. I'm giving it until this Friday or Saturday. We'll see what happen by then)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:56 pm

(sounds good to me.)
Drogon <3