Shining Sun and Moonless Night Herds

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Shining Sun and Moonless Night Herds

Postby Comett » Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:15 pm

Deekia | Loner | Mare | Straight | Tags: N/A

Deekia was scratching herself on a tree, her coat was thick and itchy. Her eyes watching the plains as she itches her shoulder on the trees bark. Its been a possibly a moon since shes seen another herd or loner at that. She needed to find one if she was going to survive, there isnt much stability talking to one's self.
"I should find a resting spot for the evening" With a heavy shake Deekia set foot into the plains, nibbling here and there on some grass she kept walking at a calm leisurely pace.

In my Graduation Era, please be patient, I'll get to your trade soon!
Comett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:47 pm

𝕵𝖊𝖙𝖘𝖆𝖒

The night black mustang sire paced impatiently back and forth with a rather irritated motions, his tail lashing acute to a irritated cat. As he paced back and forth, his narrowed darkened brown optics were staring daggers into Felina's rather alluring dun coat that she happened have been blessed with. How did he ever end up falling for this mare? He refused to allow it to happen, though his emotions not might be set straight but they eventually will after the adjustment with Felina being around him once again. This mare was irritating to him due to her knowing what exactly what would get under his skin or just to irritate him. How was he going to survive? Like he always did, dismiss them.

𝔉𝔩𝔬𝔱𝔰𝔞𝔪

"I'll will follow you two. I'm simply the protection." Flotsam quickly dismissed his say in anything he just wanted to get moving. Staying in one place for a while wasn't his favorite thing to do. He liked being on the constant move, perhaps a two companions won't hurt him.

𝔈𝔩𝔦𝔞𝔰

A low snort left his nostrils as he followed at a further distance behind, opting for silence as his ears flicked back against his skull. Bad impressions upon the two horses already, great. Elias already made bad impressions, perhaps he should speak like that? He didn't know what to do aside from keeping his maws tightly shut.

ℨ𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔬

The Egyptian dun mare's legs moved back slightly, her tail was blowing underneath her as the irritating little foal began to question her with questions. A small part of her just wanted to ignore them and return eating her food, something that she was craving for awhile now. Just hunger was coming in short and dull painful stabs in her abdomen. Starving? Perhaps she was more then starving. Famished? Isn't that the same word? Zesiro's mind was going everywhere before she flicked her narrowed gaze back up to the mare. Weariness was still in her posture as she simply slowly nodded her head up and down. Craning her neck back down, she began to munch on the vegetation again, she needed to eat now.

𝔊𝔯𝔢𝔶 𝔊𝔥𝔬𝔰𝔱

Another horse appeared. Narrowing his optics into finer slits, if he could with his eyes, towards them both. Raising his snouts upwards towards the sky when he shifted his weight. His right hind leg was giving him issues, when did it not? "So what if I got into a fight? I'll be fine on my own, I will recover fine. Why would you herd horses want to help a stallion like myself, hm? Save me the pity." Grey Ghost's narrowed optics flicked back and forth between the two of the horses. He'd survive, he knew that he would. He didn't have time to waste upon this pointless conversation, he needed to search for Helaena as quickly as he could, though unfortunately he was falling further behind that mare with each second he wasted upon talking to these equines. It was best if he didn't show that he was feeling rather displeased with each passing second.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:33 am

[Everyone is going to the mountains, lol.
Hey Drogon, I have a question about Elias and the other two, so that's why my posts for them are being left blank for now. Should we have something attack them, so he can protect them? I'm thinking a smaller wolf, like its never eaten well so thats why it's smaller.]

Atlantic- stallion- 20 y- Mustang- loner still technically- bi- Bea is now his mare- Marine (daughter), wants more- sixteen hand high blue roan with blue eyes- Tags: Bea

The blue roan stallion watched his daughter go back to the others. He turned his attention to Bea, and nodded at his new mare, then. He said "Okay, we can go to the mountains then, if you're okay with that." He swished his tail back and forth, then perked his ears. He touched his nose to hers, then stepped back and began to walk. He looked back at her a moment, waiting for her to follow him.

Marine- mare- 10 y- Mustang Kiger Mustang Morab- pan- Flotsam- pregnant with Ocean (May due date)- traveling with her dad right now- fifteen point one hand high lighter blue roan with blue eyes and white socks- Tags: Bluebell, Flotsam/ Atlantic, Bea

The lighter blue roan mare nodded to Bluebell, saying "That sounds like a good idea." She then looked to Flotsam once more. She said "Okay," to him and began to walk along now, letting her eyes wander. Eyes blue like her coat, but like actual blue unlike her coat. Her coat was a mix of black and gray, and humans called gray as blue in animals. She twitched her ears and flicked her tail back and forth a couple times.

Winter Nights; Winter- gelding- 10 y- APH Appy- loner- Demi; Blaze one day- SO open once bonded- might adopt- white with black spots, black ears, one blue and one brown eye, pink muzzle and hooves, hooves have stripes and muzzle has dotting- Tags: Silvia, Chocolat and others

The sweet and soft but shy and nervous gelding shook his head. "I think a herd would take in geldings because we can still protect the mares...We just wouldn't be any threat to the stallion and his bloodline." Shaking his head, he looked to Chocolat and said "Of course we know about humans...We came from their place," and sighed. He then glanced around a bit, wondering if they'd form a herd here or split off....He glanced to Blaze and Dreamer, and realized. He didn't want to see either of them go, Dreamer because he wanted to be friends and Blaze...because.

A Silver Tree/ Silvia- fixed mare- 14 y- Quarter pony- loner- demi; open to bond- SO open once bonded- had a foal or two- 13 or 14 hand high silver bay with black eye skin and hooves and blue eyes- Tags: Winter, Chocolat and others

The mare said "I'm a fixed mare...would a stallion even really want me? I think we could form a herd here, but I don't know if you all want to." She shook her head a couple times, and looked around. She watched for dangers a moment then looked to the others, wanting to stick around Serena a bit.

Jaden- mare- 6 y- Mustang cross- loner for now- Demi- Elias could become her crush- no stallion yet- pregnant with Juni (June due date)- traveling with friend Joro- fifteen hand high black with brown eyes and white coronets, gray looking hooves- Tags: Joro/Elias

The darkly colored mare said "Its fine, its fine...I don't know why he asked that...Well, I can guess its because its just sexuality, he wasn't asking if you've ever been in love. Though..you've just now made it sound like you have. Okay...we won't ask you anymore questions. You can just ask all the questions, if you...have anymore to ask." She assumed Elias would have more questions for them, hopefully, as she didn't like long silences.

Joro- gelding- 4 y- Japanese Sport horse cross- loner for now- Homoromantic, poly open (if he ends up with Elias)- Elias- SO open- Offspring: will adopt Jemini- traveling with friend Jaden- fifteen hand high black with star and snip, brown eyes- Tags: Jaden/Elias

The cute and pretty darkly colored gelding looked down at the ground. The other had sort of answered, though Joro wasn't sure why he'd spoke of love. He'd asked about sexuality, not romance. Shaking his head, he sighed and said "Sorry...I didn't mean to upset you." He put his ears back, flicking his tail back and forth a couple times. He finally lifted his head again, nodding to what Jaden said to Elias.

Romeo- stallion- 18 y- Mustang TB- leader of Shining Sun- Heterosexual- mares: Juliet, Coconut, Vanille, Caramello, Zesiro- foals: Four with Juliet, Alpine, Thunder- 16.2 hand high brown with white socks and brown eyes- Tags: herd (Coconut)

The all brown stallion nodded as he looked at her, looking to the others a moment. "okay...lets see if this works," he said to her after a moment. He approached her, touching her tail then -fade- -unfade- When it was done, he nosed and nudged her a bit, then began grooming her. He'd let her groom him back, if she wanted to. She also kept an eye on the other mares of the herd, and the two foals.

Juliet- mare- 12 y- Kiger Mustang- Shining Sun herd member- heterosexual- stallion: Romeo- offspring: Maxim, Ria, Rone, Tessa- sixteen hand high golden palomino with lighter mane and tail, pink hooves, blue eyes, and a snip and odd white forehead streaking- Tags: herd (foals and Zesiro)

The Kiger mustang mare sighed as she looked at Thunder, saying "You're asking a lot of questions at once. Ask them one at a time, so she can keep up. Also...don't get too close to her right now, I don't think she likes that." She herself was standing back a bit, close enough to talk but not too close.

She then turned back to Zesiro, nodding back at her and saying "Good, good. We can start tomorrow, or the next day or just... whenever you're ready. Just tell me when you're ready to start learning, but it needs to be soon. For now...you probably want to eat and rest." She said this as she watched the other mare lower her head to graze. She nudged at the filly, saying "Come on, Thunder...lets let her eat."

Tessa- mare- 3 y- Mustang TB Kiger Mustang- Shining Sun herd member- Pan- Salem but probably isn't coming back so Grey Ghost- stallion: open- offspring- 16.1 hand high golden with brown points, mane and tail, blue eyes, white snip and odd forehead streak- Tags: Grey Ghost and Skylar

The dun filly/mare snorted and rolled her eyes a bit as she looked at the stallion. "Yes, you'll heal, but if you run into trouble you could get hurt worse..." Not that she could do much, but she would. If she and Skylar needed to fight something, they'd do so. They might not win...or they might get hurt too, but...two of them should be able to scare things off. The problem was if it was another stallion...Then, he'd likely fight Grey Ghost to get to Tessa. She shook her head, not wanting to think about it, and said "Yes, I'm from a herd, but its my father's herd...I can't stay there forever," she said. "Also, why would I not want to help or at least try to help a fellow equine that's hurt?"

Skylar- gelding- 6 y- Mustang AQH (mostly mustang)- Shining Sun subordinate/gelding- Panromantic, poly open- So open- has to adopt or have surrogate- handsome and cute buckskin with medium blue eyes- Tags: Tessa and Grey Ghost

The blue eyed gelding nodded along to what the filly/mare said to the stallion. He could also tell the stallion was older than the two of them. He twitched then perked his ears, looking around a moment. He was checking that no other stallions were sneaking up on them. Also making sure there weren't bears anywhere nearby. A horse could try and fight a bear but they weren't likely to win...or even survive it. He also made sure there were no wolves or coyotes. He then said "Yeah, and I'm just a gelding there, so I'm allowed to leave if I want to."

Jezibel- mare- 16 y- APH (mustang)- lead mare Moonless Night- Demi pan- stallion: Jetsam- open for romances with mares too- offspring: Ettore, Risk, pregnant with Josephine (March due date)- 16 hand high red mare with star, snip, stockings, minimal tobiano, brown eyes- Tags: herd

The chestnut Tobiano mare with the star and snip said "You two should get a drink. Well...if you're thirsty, which you could be after that run. Then, we'll be going back to where we've been staying, which is nearby. If Jetsam wants to move us elsewhere, he'll hopefully say something. I can't guess if he'll want to move or not...I don't want to assume, either, so I just what for him to say something on stuff like that."

Ettore (Guardian)- gelding- 10 y- Appy APH- Moonless night subordinate/gelding- Homoromantic, poly open maybe- Dreamer likely- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Apache- 16 hand high bay beauty with blue brown heterochromia and minimal tobiano (neck/shoulders, back/rump), star, black and white mane and white tail- Tags: herd

The gelding said "I suppose you're right, and a herd is usually one stallion and a bunch of mares. The stallion must already trust them a bit. If he's bringing them in, he must think they'll be good to him. Then, the others are their foals, so there's natural trust there between parents and babies."

Risk- gelding- 8 y- Appy APH- Moonless Night subordinate/gelding- homoromantic, maybe poly open- Snowrunner highly likely- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Cherokee- 16 hand high handsome beauty with brown eyes, dark coat, snip and stockings, pink hooves with black striping- Tags: Snowrunner and Albino

The gelding said "I don't think we've ever really moved, bot recently anyway. Jetsam seems to like it right here, or maybe he doesn't know we can move once in awhile. I feel like he used to move around a lot. Its going to be so hard to get food in winter, because we have to dig into the snow..." He shook his head after saying this. He then glanced to where Snowfall and Felina were, watching the two then looking away.

Snowfall- mare- 12 y- unknown (maybe Lippizaner and Appy)- Moonless Night herd member- bi- stallion: Jetsam- open to relations with mares too- offspring: pregnant with Nightlight (April due date), will have Flight, Blizzard and Breeze- 15.2 hand high white with very very pale light mane and tail, silver very light spotting maybe, blue eyes- Tags: herd

The blue eyed white and possibly very, very light silver spotted mare twitched her ears. She flicked her tail, and looked at the other mare. She guessed "That means...hello?" but it came out a question. She didn't really speak another language, so she was guessing here. She nodded at the other mare, saying "Ah...that's nice. Having you here could be good," she then said, with a friendly look, and looked to the others a moment.

She quickly put her attention back on the other mare once more. She noticed how she was looking her over, and looked down at the ground a moment. She wondered if the other was flirting or just complimenting her. She didn't mind either way, she was bi after all. She would be attracted to mares, or if it was just a compliment she appreciated those. She made a happy little sound, showing flattery, and said "You're really pretty too."

(XD she's bi, so she could think the other is flirting. Which is absolutely fine by me, even if nothing is going to happen; flirting is fine, or just complimenting her)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comett » Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:52 am

Deekia | Loner | Mare | Straight: Open | Tags: N/A

Deekia headed towards the rocky wall taking a moment to stare, at the tall piles of rocks. With a moment of thought she decided to stay here, a large open feild not too far from some water and a few trees to rest under. Maybe if shes lucky a herd or another loner might come by so she could have some company.

Comett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kierbear » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:05 pm

[ Felina ] Tags: Snowfall

Felina's grin grew slightly, evidently amused by this mare. "Yes. It means hello." A small snicker escaped beneath her breath. Her gaze flickered to Jetsam, her gaze locking with his glare. She sent a mocking wink his way.

Looking back to Snowfall, Felina nodded. "Well, I certainly hope so." She replied before her optics widened subtly as the mare sent a compliment of her own. Felina was, oh, so very easy to flatter. She loved being given compliments. "Thank you, hermosa." She purred, her head dipping slightly in thanks, yet her movement shining with suggestiveness. "Tell me, you don't have a mate, do you? I wouldn't want to seem like...I'm trying to steal you away or anything." Her tone feigned apologetic.

Now, it was clear she was flirting. This mare intrigued her, and that was obvious. Smirking, she couldn't help but steal another glance to Jetsam before her gaze returned to Snowfall, purposely ignoring the black stallion in the short distance for now. Her attention focused on the mare in front of her.

(that's good to know, haha. felina flirts a LOT)
kierbear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:33 pm

[Everyone is going to the mountains, lol.
Hey Drogon, I have a question about Elias and the other two, so that's why my posts for them are being left blank for now. Should we have something attack them, so he can protect them? I'm thinking a smaller wolf, like its never eaten well so thats why it's smaller.]

Atlantic- stallion- 20 y- Mustang- loner still technically- bi- Bea is now his mare- Marine (daughter), wants more- sixteen hand high blue roan with blue eyes- Tags: Bea

The blue roan stallion watched his daughter go back to the others. He turned his attention to Bea, and nodded at his new mare, then. He said "Okay, we can go to the mountains then, if you're okay with that." He swished his tail back and forth, then perked his ears. He touched his nose to hers, then stepped back and began to walk. He looked back at her a moment, waiting for her to follow him.

Marine- mare- 10 y- Mustang Kiger Mustang Morab- pan- Flotsam- pregnant with Ocean (May due date)- traveling with her dad right now- fifteen point one hand high lighter blue roan with blue eyes and white socks- Tags: Bluebell, Flotsam/ Atlantic, Bea

The lighter blue roan mare nodded to Bluebell, saying "That sounds like a good idea." She then looked to Flotsam once more. She said "Okay," to him and began to walk along now, letting her eyes wander. Eyes blue like her coat, but like actual blue unlike her coat. Her coat was a mix of black and gray, and humans called gray as blue in animals. She twitched her ears and flicked her tail back and forth a couple times.

Winter Nights; Winter- gelding- 10 y- APH Appy- loner- Demi; Blaze one day- SO open once bonded- might adopt- white with black spots, black ears, one blue and one brown eye, pink muzzle and hooves, hooves have stripes and muzzle has dotting- Tags: Silvia, Chocolat and others

The sweet and soft but shy and nervous gelding shook his head. "I think a herd would take in geldings because we can still protect the mares...We just wouldn't be any threat to the stallion and his bloodline." Shaking his head, he looked to Chocolat and said "Of course we know about humans...We came from their place," and sighed. He then glanced around a bit, wondering if they'd form a herd here or split off....He glanced to Blaze and Dreamer, and realized. He didn't want to see either of them go, Dreamer because he wanted to be friends and Blaze...because.

A Silver Tree/ Silvia- fixed mare- 14 y- Quarter pony- loner- demi; open to bond- SO open once bonded- had a foal or two- 13 or 14 hand high silver bay with black eye skin and hooves and blue eyes- Tags: Winter, Chocolat and others

The mare said "I'm a fixed mare...would a stallion even really want me? I think we could form a herd here, but I don't know if you all want to." She shook her head a couple times, and looked around. She watched for dangers a moment then looked to the others, wanting to stick around Serena a bit.

Jaden- mare- 6 y- Mustang cross- loner for now- Demi- Elias could become her crush- no stallion yet- pregnant with Juni (June due date)- traveling with friend Joro- fifteen hand high black with brown eyes and white coronets, gray looking hooves- Tags: Joro/Elias

The darkly colored mare said "Its fine, its fine...I don't know why he asked that...Well, I can guess its because its just sexuality, he wasn't asking if you've ever been in love. Though..you've just now made it sound like you have. Okay...we won't ask you anymore questions. You can just ask all the questions, if you...have anymore to ask." She assumed Elias would have more questions for them, hopefully, as she didn't like long silences.

Joro- gelding- 4 y- Japanese Sport horse cross- loner for now- Homoromantic, poly open (if he ends up with Elias)- Elias- SO open- Offspring: will adopt Jemini- traveling with friend Jaden- fifteen hand high black with star and snip, brown eyes- Tags: Jaden/Elias

The cute and pretty darkly colored gelding looked down at the ground. The other had sort of answered, though Joro wasn't sure why he'd spoke of love. He'd asked about sexuality, not romance. Shaking his head, he sighed and said "Sorry...I didn't mean to upset you." He put his ears back, flicking his tail back and forth a couple times. He finally lifted his head again, nodding to what Jaden said to Elias.

Romeo- stallion- 18 y- Mustang TB- leader of Shining Sun- Heterosexual- mares: Juliet, Coconut, Vanille, Caramello, Zesiro- foals: Four with Juliet, Alpine, Thunder- 16.2 hand high brown with white socks and brown eyes- Tags: herd (Coconut)

The all brown stallion nodded as he looked at her, looking to the others a moment. "okay...lets see if this works," he said to her after a moment. He approached her, touching her tail then -fade- -unfade- When it was done, he nosed and nudged her a bit, then began grooming her. He'd let her groom him back, if she wanted to. She also kept an eye on the other mares of the herd, and the two foals.

Juliet- mare- 12 y- Kiger Mustang- Shining Sun herd member- heterosexual- stallion: Romeo- offspring: Maxim, Ria, Rone, Tessa- sixteen hand high golden palomino with lighter mane and tail, pink hooves, blue eyes, and a snip and odd white forehead streaking- Tags: herd (foals and Zesiro)

The Kiger mustang mare sighed as she looked at Thunder, saying "You're asking a lot of questions at once. Ask them one at a time, so she can keep up. Also...don't get too close to her right now, I don't think she likes that." She herself was standing back a bit, close enough to talk but not too close.

She then turned back to Zesiro, nodding back at her and saying "Good, good. We can start tomorrow, or the next day or just... whenever you're ready. Just tell me when you're ready to start learning, but it needs to be soon. For now...you probably want to eat and rest." She said this as she watched the other mare lower her head to graze. She nudged at the filly, saying "Come on, Thunder...lets let her eat."

Tessa- mare- 3 y- Mustang TB Kiger Mustang- Shining Sun herd member- Pan- Salem but probably isn't coming back so Grey Ghost- stallion: open- offspring- 16.1 hand high golden with brown points, mane and tail, blue eyes, white snip and odd forehead streak- Tags: Grey Ghost and Skylar

The dun filly/mare snorted and rolled her eyes a bit as she looked at the stallion. "Yes, you'll heal, but if you run into trouble you could get hurt worse..." Not that she could do much, but she would. If she and Skylar needed to fight something, they'd do so. They might not win...or they might get hurt too, but...two of them should be able to scare things off. The problem was if it was another stallion...Then, he'd likely fight Grey Ghost to get to Tessa. She shook her head, not wanting to think about it, and said "Yes, I'm from a herd, but its my father's herd...I can't stay there forever," she said. "Also, why would I not want to help or at least try to help a fellow equine that's hurt?"

Skylar- gelding- 6 y- Mustang AQH (mostly mustang)- Shining Sun subordinate/gelding- Panromantic, poly open- So open- has to adopt or have surrogate- handsome and cute buckskin with medium blue eyes- Tags: Tessa and Grey Ghost

The blue eyed gelding nodded along to what the filly/mare said to the stallion. He could also tell the stallion was older than the two of them. He twitched then perked his ears, looking around a moment. He was checking that no other stallions were sneaking up on them. Also making sure there weren't bears anywhere nearby. A horse could try and fight a bear but they weren't likely to win...or even survive it. He also made sure there were no wolves or coyotes. He then said "Yeah, and I'm just a gelding there, so I'm allowed to leave if I want to."

Jezibel- mare- 16 y- APH (mustang)- lead mare Moonless Night- Demi pan- stallion: Jetsam- open for romances with mares too- offspring: Ettore, Risk, pregnant with Josephine (March due date)- 16 hand high red mare with star, snip, stockings, minimal tobiano, brown eyes- Tags: herd

The chestnut Tobiano mare with the star and snip said "You two should get a drink. Well...if you're thirsty, which you could be after that run. Then, we'll be going back to where we've been staying, which is nearby. If Jetsam wants to move us elsewhere, he'll hopefully say something. I can't guess if he'll want to move or not...I don't want to assume, either, so I just what for him to say something on stuff like that."

Ettore (Guardian)- gelding- 10 y- Appy APH- Moonless night subordinate/gelding- Homoromantic, poly open maybe- Dreamer likely- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Apache- 16 hand high bay beauty with blue brown heterochromia and minimal tobiano (neck/shoulders, back/rump), star, black and white mane and white tail- Tags: herd

The gelding said "I suppose you're right, and a herd is usually one stallion and a bunch of mares. The stallion must already trust them a bit. If he's bringing them in, he must think they'll be good to him. Then, the others are their foals, so there's natural trust there between parents and babies."

Risk- gelding- 8 y- Appy APH- Moonless Night subordinate/gelding- homoromantic, maybe poly open- Snowrunner highly likely- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Cherokee- 16 hand high handsome beauty with brown eyes, dark coat, snip and stockings, pink hooves with black striping- Tags: Snowrunner and Albino

The gelding said "I don't think we've ever really moved, bot recently anyway. Jetsam seems to like it right here, or maybe he doesn't know we can move once in awhile. I feel like he used to move around a lot. Its going to be so hard to get food in winter, because we have to dig into the snow..." He shook his head after saying this. He then glanced to where Snowfall and Felina were, watching the two then looking away.

Snowfall- mare- 12 y- unknown (maybe Lippizaner and Appy)- Moonless Night herd member- bi- stallion: Jetsam- open to relations with mares too- offspring: pregnant with Nightlight (April due date), will have Flight, Blizzard and Breeze- 15.2 hand high white with very very pale light mane and tail, silver very light spotting maybe, blue eyes- Tags: herd, Felina

The blue eyed white and possibly very, very light silver spotted mare put her ears back. It wasn't unsureness or aggression, it seemed to be shyness. She nodded at the other mare, saying "Oh, good, good. I'm glad I got it right," then looking to Jetsam a moment herself. Her ears stayed back in that shy seeming way. She flicked her tail back and forth a couple times, then shook her head back and forth twice.

If she were a human, she might have giggled by now, and or covered her mouth in a cute/endearing way. She couldn't giggle, and didn't have hands. She did make a little horse sound that may be akin to a giggle. "What does...Hermosa mean?" she asked, figuring it had a broader term. She couldn't guess just by the words. It could mean darling, hon, girl, lady, any number of things.

She then said "Oh, um...technically, all the mares are Jetsam's mates. I mean...would you call it that?" she asked, not sure, but in a herd it was usually one stallion and all the mares.

"I don't mind the flirting though," she said.

"I'm sure Jetsam also wouldn't mind, since I'm not going to another stallion."

( :thumbup:
Feel free to have her flirt with Jezi too, once they work/talk things out. Anyway! Don't stop flirting, Felina...I don't know if she would just because of Jetsam)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comett » Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:45 am

Deekia | Loner | Mare | Straight | Tags: Jetsams Herd

Deekia was stalking this herd, the stallion within the herd was rather attractive, maybe if she didn't seem like a threat she could try to appear to him. Shes never done this before and was rather nervous. As she pondered her thoughts she took a mouthful of grass and watched.
Last edited by Comett on Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Comett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:39 am

Comett, which herd is she watching. There's Romeo's and Jetsam's, but you didn't tag either of them, so you should put a tag so people know]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comett » Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:33 am

Fixed it]

Comett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:27 am

Thank you
:mrgreen: