Snowy mountain Brumbies - open and accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Snowy mountain Brumbies - open and accepting

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:59 pm

Neo is up now too, in my stallion post
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:14 pm

{ all accepted, i'd like 2-3 more people before we start c: }
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:38 pm

Thank you
Kay kay]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

snowy mountain brumbries - juniper

Postby arcadia. » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:52 am

╔═══════════════════╗
➸ name;; juniper
➸ age;; seven years
➸ gender;; mare/female
➸ dam;; quarter horse x shire
➸ sire;; wild brumbry
➸ height;; 15.2hh
➸ color;; grulla roan
➸ geno;; EE aa Dd Rnrn
➸ white markings;; small scar/left hind hock
╚═══════════════════╝

➸ history;; unknown

➸ personality;; generally soft spoken, but can be aggressive.
she’s always looking out for the safety of the herd,
even if she’s not the lead mare.
she’s usually independent, preferring to be alone.
she’s not skittish, but not necessarily bold
she got caught in barbed wire as a yearling, scars
on her leg still show her battle wounds
arcadia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post 1

Postby eventer » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:12 pm

{ accepted c: }

Y A R R A M E N
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
gender stallion age fourteen years description a 15"2 chestnut brumby x thoroughbred
mares none
tagged open

In a small clearing under the shade of multiple gum trees stood a chestnut stallion in his prime. His tail flicked at the few buzzing midgies around his hind quarters, and as he grazed his dark brown eyes were pulled away from the lazy gaze to the stream, after a few seconds of watching the water flow he let out a deep sigh and made his way towards the stream, the smell of the water becoming obvious that he was indeed thirsty. yarramen looked lazily around for a few moments before relaxing again and lowering his nose to the water and creating a gap with his thick lips and allowing his pink tongue to curl, he started to drink. When he’d had his fill, he lifted his head, his thick pink tongue poking out about half an inch as he sucked on his it and swallowed the water before pulling his tongue back. It was something he’d done since he was a foal, and he never out grew it. He gave a sharp snort and with a long tired yawn the stallion glanced back to the shadows of the trees and walked back calmly, to any onlookers he might perhaps look lame at first glance, you see, when yarramen was being lazy, he tended to drag his hind hooves across the ground terribly, but if you watched, and didn’t judge too quickly, you’d notice both legs were doing it and there was in fact, no lameness. And so as the stallion reached the shade he let out a deep breath and lowered his head ever so slightly to fully relax, cocking his hind leg onto the tip of his toe as he dozed off, all the while an ear twitched here and there listening to anything that may spark interest, or a flight response.

LUCIFER
gender stallion age eight years description a 15"1 dapple grey brumby x thoroughbred
mares none
tagged open

{ lucifer is grazing in a small clearing surrounded by bush. tag him, i have wb }

FREYJA & ATHENA
gender mare / filly age eleven years / one week description a 15"1 grey brumby x arabian x thoroughbred / a bay brumby x arabian x thoroughbred to mature 14"3 heat stage three
stallion none tagged open

freyja lay on a tall hill, there was about a 20m radius of flat ground before a downhill slope to get back to the plains, in the middle of the small area she lay on, stood a tall gum tree, this tree was freyja's tree, it sheltered her from most weather, and the shadows and long branches protected her from sight of most predators, it had been the tree frejya was born under, and had always been the tree that the mare had planned to birth under herself. it was the perfect place. as she flicked her tail, that stench wafted around again, but unlike some of the younger fillies, she knew the smell, it was time to breed, for one, her mother had taught her of such smell, and of course, her own body often drove her to seek out a stallion, but, she'd been through this many times before, a mare came into heat once every three to four weeks throughout spring summer and autumn, on the extreme occasion, a mare might continue through winter, her first cycle had been after her second spring through the hot summer months, it irritated her at first, but she came to like it, she knew it meant she could bear a foal, and freyja, ever since she was little, had always wanted a foal, and including the little filly she had birthed a week ago, she had birthed eight foals in total. the grey mare rolled herself upright from her laying position and hauled herself up onto all four legs, shaking her coat loose of any dirt and grass that came to stick to her glorious coat, the mare proceeded to stretch, leaning right back into a downward stretching position, before lifting herself back up and taking a step with her front leg, stretching out one hind leg followed by the other before with a soft snort, the mare looked towards the precious little filly who had been laying a few meters from her, with a gentle nicker to wake up athena, freyja proceeded in a lazy walk down to the river bed a few hundred meters from her tree, listening for athena, noting when the filly came trotting after her. her silvery ears twitched as she waded into the water, feeling the cool water felt nice over her shoulders so she stood for a few moments enjoying it before she pursed her lips to the water and with the help of her fat pink tongue, she began to drink.

ADDALINNE
gender mare age fifteen years description a 15"3 buckskin tobiano brumby x stock horse heat pregnant

addy stood in a field of flowers, pink, white, purple and yellow scattered all around her. if standing in a field of flowers didn't tell you she was a princess, what would. truth be told, she wasn't as insensitive some might think, she was actually very sweet and loving, but she could be arrogant and stubborn and moody, but she was getting older, and she probably earned some moodiness over the years. addy nosed around the flower bushes, pulling at the green grass that grew almost in every inch of the field that the flowers did not. it wasn't the best, but she didn't feel like moving right now, it was quite cool still and the better grass was over in the shade, far to cold for her right now, no she was quite happy where she stood, it was a touch sour due to the flowers covering most of their growth, but it was more bearable then the cold. being heavily pregnant also meant she wasn't exactly in the greatest mood to move around either.

C H A R L I E
gender mare age seven years description a 16"0 chestnut overo brumby x thoroughbred heat stage two

it was no secret that charlie was a bit... well, dumb to put it bluntly, she wasn't very bright, she was a little clumsy and often got herself into trouble because of it. she spent the first 3 months after her mother died with a mare a touch older than herself, where she managed to stay out of trouble, but it had been almost 9 months since she'd been with another horse. charlie was as innocent as they came, she meant no pain, no harm, no sorrow, she only wanted to please, to have fun, to play, love and be happy, she was indeed a mare, but in her heart, and in her mind, she'd be a filly till the day she dies, there was no dominant bone her body, no cruel, crude or insensitive emotion, no possible way charlie could ever offend anyone, it was not in her, daisy was far to kind, to sweet, if you didn't love daisy, why were you even with her. charlie did have some downfalls, she was what some called a push over, easy to manipulate, meaning she could be manipulated to do something for someone that another might not like which could and would potentially get in her trouble, she didn't have many friends amongst the fillies and colts in her birth herd, they had all been cruel to her, they used her like a puppet, she was so easy to control, and her mother already growing sick, and at the bottom of the herd hierarchy herself, was left with little to do. her mother was so kind, so loving and always put charlie first, her father, yarramen at the time had a large herd, so he really didn't have time for all of his foals, at 8 months old her dam had died, and she was cared for by a young mare, a young mare herself at the time up until a year ago when she was separated from her. charlie was also very submissive, she didn't defend herself, ever, you could hunt her around and around until your hearts content and she'll do nothing but run, while not small in frame, and will prove to turn into a quite a large muscular horse as she gets older, kicks and bites still hurt the poor girl. but for now, with nothing else to do, charlie stood grazing under a group of weeping willow trees and pulled at the green grass around her cream hooves.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:08 pm

Dinozzo- Di- stallion- 10 y- Brumby (55%) x Standardbred (45%)- 16 hands- brown with snip and three socks, blue eyes- mares: open (likes Charlie)- foals- stallion x mare- Tags: open-> Charlie

The handsome stallion prided himself on being smart, or well...he thought he was pretty smart of a horse. Sure, he'd done some dumb things when he'd been a bit younger, but that was all in the past now, and he'd basically forgotten it all. He'd also had no foals yet, somehow, despite having had some mares in the past, but...he'd lost those two mares. They'd never gotten pregnant with his foals, either, and he missed the two everyday...and often thought of them. He was feeling the nostalgia hit today, of all days, and let a small breath of air leave his mouth. He then puffed some air out of his nostrils, before walking along and sucking in scents, hoping he might find another mare. As he headed along, he thought of the two mares that had left him behind, one still alive and the other...maybe not. He had no clue, she'd been chased by humans, and he had no clue what had actually happened to her. One of the mares had been pitch dark, the other a brown beauty with blue eyes much like his own, brown just like himself. He let another breath out, if he'd been a human he would have been sighing; but he was no human. Shaking his head, he let out a soft squeal as he continued to head along a path of his own choosing, though no idea where he was heading. He was just going where he wanted to go, on his quest to hopefully find a mare. He whinnied in delight when he finally came upon just such a mare (Charlie) and scented the air, finding her scent delightful. He wasn't trying to be creepy...and he was a horse anyway, they went on scents and actions, and so he headed for her after whinnying to let her know he was there.

Neo- stallion- 8 y- Brumby (52%) x Australian Stock horse (48%)- 16 hands- brown with blaze and coronet and two socks, brown eyes- mares: open- foals- stallion x mare- Tags: open

-also grazing in a field, feel free to tag him-

Chocolate- Choco- mare- 8 y- Brumby (60%) x Warmblood (40%)- 16 hands- brown with brown eyes- stallion: open- foals: Cookie Pie, wants more- Brumby stallion x Brumby Warmblood mare- Tags: Cookie/ open

-she's just grazing in a field if anyone wants to tag-

Cookie Pie- Cookie- filly/mare- 2 y- Brumby x AQH- Warmblood- 15.2 hands- dun with brown eyes- stallion: open- foals: not until she's four probably- stallion (55% Brumby 45% AQH) x Chocolate- Tags: Choco/ open

-grazing in the same field-

Sugar Cookie- Sugar- mare- 10 y- Brumby (60%) x TB (40%)- 16.2 hands- brown eyed palomino with star, snip, socks, and white or very light blonde mane and tail- stallion: open (interested in Yarramen)- foals- Brumby stallion x Brumby TB mare- Tags: open-> Yarramen

The pretty mare, not exactly old as she was only ten years old yet, trotted along, a very lightly colored tail flicking about. Her ears were mostly perked, but twitched and moved every once in awhile to catch and take in sounds. She let air out of her nostrils, then almost as quickly sucked more back in, taking in scents as she trotted along. She, like some other horses, was looking for a companion out here, a stallion if she could but a mare to travel with for a bit would work. If she had to settle for a mare she would, as a buddy and traveling companion to find a stallion. It seemed as though luck were on her side, though, as she spotted a stallion at a stream, drinking water. She whinnied loud enough to be heard from where she was, just loud enough for him to know she was there. However, it wasn't an ear piercingly loud or an annoying sort of sound, and in fact she had a very nice voice. She flicked her tail and perked her ears up fully now, not twitching them as she headed for the stallion, with some hope. She hoped he'd take her in, as he was quite handsome once she got close enough to actually take in his visage. She followed him as he moved to some trees to seemingly rest, and she shook her head back and forth a couple times. She didn't mind him resting, or even resting with him if he'd allow it, as long as this stallion would pay her some attention.

(Yarramen)

Jessika- Jess- mare- 6 y- Brumby (53%) x APH (47%)- 16 hands- red tobiano with brown eyes, red and white mane and tail- stallion: open (wants Lucifer)- foals- stallion x mare- Tags: Open-> Lucifer

The beauty of a red tobiano mare trotted along. She let her ears be perked up, nostrils flared, ready for anything. She was on the lookout for a stallion that might take her in. She flicked her tail back and forth quickly a couple times. She then shook her head a couple times, and released a breath. After which she then released a puff of air from her nose. Those had been two different things she'd done. One had been from her nostrils, the other from her mouth. She twitched her ears and looked out from under lovely lashes. Yes, even a horse could have lovely lashes. She finally scented a stallion somewhere (Lucifer). She began to trot faster, more like she was really prancing, and let out a loud whinny to alert the stallion. She wanted a herd and family. She hoped this stallion might accept her. She released another puff of air from her nostrils. She then finally found the stallion, and let out another, slightly softer whinny.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post 2

Postby eventer » Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:43 am

Y A R R A M E N
gender stallion age fourteen years description a 15"2 chestnut brumby x thoroughbred
mares none
tagged sugar

yarramen had noted the palomino mare following him for a few minutes now, he wasn't a pushy stallion, and she didn't seem to be deep in heat and demanding his attention and so he wasn't about to demand her attention. being a bit older, he had manners, and he could tell she was a slightly older mare so being demanding or pushy would not help him at all in gaining her into his herd. instead he decided that soft acknowledging nickers slightly in her direction so she knew he was not ignoring her.

the red chestnut stallion flicked his red tail and looked up through thick black eye lashes and blinked his dark brown eyes to the mare deciding to pay a little more attention to her now they had been resting for a few minutes. with a gentle snort, he made his way towards her, releasing soft nickers from under his breath with every step, this also helped him to take in the air and bring her smell into his nose, a smell he would need to remember for future references. he wasn't stupid, and he was not going to let this mare get away. so with a flick of his tail he nickered again and bumped his nose against her, soft squeals escaping his rubbery velvet lips. his squeals softened back into nickers and he took a step closer towards her shoulder, gently starting to groom the mare's neck and shoulder, breathing softly against her skin, deliberately marking her with his smell, a tactic all older stallions knew to do straight away upon meeting a new mare, it was also something to to do every few days even when a mare was claimed.

yarramen snorted softly into her still fluffy from winter coat, his hadn't yet fallen from his body yet either, but grooming would definitely help the situation as their teeth would help loosen the already loose fur. he paused very briefly and spoke calmly "good morning lass... my name is yarraman" and then continued grooming her along her spine nibbling softly as he began to test the waters with her cycle. he took one more step towards her hind quarters, his nose running across her rump continuing to groom her, a young mare would think this simply innocent, or simply allow the stallion to breed her, and older mare especially if she was not in her later stages of her cycle, could react badly to his approaches. however, a stallion of his age knew to remain respectful even with his advances, an ear strained back listening to her every single move and his feet light ready to jump away in case she was a moody mare and decided to kick him.

LUCIFER
gender stallion age eight years description a 15"1 dapple grey brumby x thoroughbred
mares none
tagged open

{ not feeling well, i'll either edit this post if you don't reply by the time i check, or write his in my third post }

FREYJA & ATHENA
gender mare / filly age eleven years / one week description a 15"1 grey brumby x arabian x thoroughbred / a bay brumby x arabian x thoroughbred to mature 14"3 heat stage three

freyja lay on a tall hill, there was about a 20m radius of flat ground before a downhill slope to get back to the plains, in the middle of the small area she lay on, stood a tall gum tree, this tree was freyja's tree, it sheltered her from most weather, and the shadows and long branches protected her from sight of most predators, it had been the tree frejya was born under, and had always been the tree that the mare had planned to birth under herself. it was the perfect place. as she flicked her tail, that stench wafted around again, but unlike some of the younger fillies, she knew the smell, it was time to breed, for one, her mother had taught her of such smell, and of course, her own body often drove her to seek out a stallion, but, she'd been through this many times before, a mare came into heat once every three to four weeks throughout spring summer and autumn, on the extreme occasion, a mare might continue through winter, her first cycle had been after her second spring through the hot summer months, it irritated her at first, but she came to like it, she knew it meant she could bear a foal, and freyja, ever since she was little, had always wanted a foal, and including the little filly she had birthed a week ago, she had birthed eight foals in total. the grey mare rolled herself upright from her laying position and hauled herself up onto all four legs, shaking her coat loose of any dirt and grass that came to stick to her glorious coat, the mare proceeded to stretch, leaning right back into a downward stretching position, before lifting herself back up and taking a step with her front leg, stretching out one hind leg followed by the other before with a soft snort, the mare looked towards the precious little filly who had been laying a few meters from her, with a gentle nicker to wake up athena, freyja proceeded in a lazy walk down to the river bed a few hundred meters from her tree, listening for athena, noting when the filly came trotting after her. her silvery ears twitched as she waded into the water, feeling the cool water felt nice over her shoulders so she stood for a few moments enjoying it before she pursed her lips to the water and with the help of her fat pink tongue, she began to drink.

ADDALINNE
gender mare age fifteen years description a 15"3 buckskin tobiano brumby x stock horse heat pregnant

addy stood in a field of flowers, pink, white, purple and yellow scattered all around her. if standing in a field of flowers didn't tell you she was a princess, what would. truth be told, she wasn't as insensitive some might think, she was actually very sweet and loving, but she could be arrogant and stubborn and moody, but she was getting older, and she probably earned some moodiness over the years. addy nosed around the flower bushes, pulling at the green grass that grew almost in every inch of the field that the flowers did not. it wasn't the best, but she didn't feel like moving right now, it was quite cool still and the better grass was over in the shade, far to cold for her right now, no she was quite happy where she stood, it was a touch sour due to the flowers covering most of their growth, but it was more bearable then the cold. being heavily pregnant also meant she wasn't exactly in the greatest mood to move around either.

C H A R L I E
gender mare age seven years description a 16"0 chestnut overo brumby x thoroughbred heat stage two-three
stallion none tagged dinozzo

the chestnut overo mare continued to graze quietly, not really paying attention to her surroundings. so when a horse's sound erupted near by, it spooked her, causing her to leap forwards and trot a couple of steps in a high prance. the young mare flared her nostrils and blew out a sharp snort, it was clear her thoroughbred side was showing rather than the smarts of her brumby lines.

upon realising she over-reacted, the young mare snorted and flicked her tail back down from it's originally very high flagged position. she looked up through her white eyelashes with her bright blue eyes and watched what she assumed was a stallion up on the hill. she let out another sharp snort which echoed through the meadow due to the surrounding bush, the blue gums and paper bark trees hadn't fully grown their leaves back for spring through summer so many still looked 'dead' or simply had minimal leaves. the australian bush could be harsh, it didn't snow in majority of australia, but between the snowy river and snowy mountains, it definitely snowed here, and quite heavily. but on the other side, the bushfires through summer could be violent. often taking herds out completely. and then there was the culling that men did. charlie shook her head realising she had half dozed off thinking about her home and found herself rather close to the stallion. had she closed the distance?

as it turns out, she had slowly made her way towards him while she day dreamed, as well as the stallion as well closing the distance. she came to a halt when she realised it was definietly her feet moving as well and so she stood calmly and waited for the stallions response.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:33 am

Dinozzo- Di- stallion- 10 y- Brumby (55%) x Standardbred (45%)- 16 hands- brown with snip and three socks, blue eyes- mares: open (likes Charlie)- foals- stallion x mare- Tags: Charlie

The handsome stallion blinked blue eyes as he watched the mare leap forward at the noise he'd let out, and she trotted a couple steps too. He worried he'd frightened her away, but she didn't actually go far after taking that leap forward. He let out a sigh of air when he saw she wasn't leaving, and he closed his eyes for a moment then opened them again. He twitched his ears then perked them forward as he continued to watch the mare that was down the hill from him. He watched her put her tail back down, watched as she finally looked up and saw exactly where he was. He let out a gentler sound this time, still loud enough for her to hear but not loud enough to potentially spook her again like the first sound seemed to have.

He twitched his ears as she made a sound as well, and he looked around at the blue gums as well as paper bark trees. It surely looked like it wasn't alive, minimal leaves and all that, and it had been snowing from time to time. He also knew of the bushfires that could happen in the summer, and the humans...oh those humans...they'd done something to his mare. The other one he believed was alive out there, but she'd wandered off one night and he didn't know why. Therefore, one he knew was alive, or hoped so, and one he didn't know the fate of...the one he'd favored a bit more. All he knew was he despised humans, and wouldn't let them harm the pretty, younger mare that was right before his very eyes.

He noticed how close she'd gotten, too.

He reached out his muzzle to take in her scent, saying "My name is Dinozzo, but just call me Di."

Neo- stallion- 8 y- Brumby (52%) x Australian Stock horse (48%)- 16 hands- brown with blaze and coronet and two socks, brown eyes- mares: open- foals- stallion x mare- Tags: open

-also grazing in a field, feel free to tag him-

Chocolate- Choco- mare- 8 y- Brumby (60%) x Warmblood (40%)- 16 hands- brown with brown eyes- stallion: open- foals: Cookie Pie, wants more- Brumby stallion x Brumby Warmblood mare- Tags: Cookie/ open

-she's just grazing in a field if anyone wants to tag-

Cookie Pie- Cookie- filly/mare- 2 y- Brumby x AQH- Warmblood- 15.2 hands- dun with brown eyes- stallion: open- foals: not until she's four probably- stallion (55% Brumby 45% AQH) x Chocolate- Tags: Choco/ open

-grazing in the same field-

Sugar Cookie- Sugar- mare- 10 y- Brumby (60%) x TB (40%)- 16.2 hands- brown eyed palomino with star, snip, socks, and white or very light blonde mane and tail- stallion: open (interested in Yarramen)- foals- Brumby stallion x Brumby TB mare- Tags: Yarramen

The pretty mare flicked her lightly colored tail again and again, only in a lighter heat right now, so he probably didn't much notice it. She shook her head back and forth, since it was still noticeable and she definitely wanted babies. She'd always wanted offspring, she'd just never found an actually nice stallion and often would run away from them. It didn't hurt that she'd had a male with her at one point, her own brother, but he'd went missing one day...and she missed him so bad. Still, she wasn't a super soft and sweet mare that would just take garbage from a mean stallion. She knew how to run considering she had Thoroughbred in her, and she'd use that to her advantage when needed. Now, now it seemed luck was on her side, as this stallion was being very gentle and even respectful of her. She liked that, and she found she wanted to be in his herd, and she'd be the first it seemed as she saw no other mares with him. She wondered if that would make her lead mare or not, since she wasn't young but she wasn't older either. Usually, the oldest female or one with most maturity would be the lead mare, and a mare older than her could show up at some point.

She shook those thoughts from her head as the stallion let out little squeals that soon changed into soft little nickers. She didn't move away as he stepped closer, and as he breathed in her scent she took in his as well, to learn it. She'd need to know his scent if they ever got separated or anything, after all, like if a bear came after them or they just got separated if she got distracted or something. She usually didn't, but she could get distracted if something caught her interest. She stood there and let him groom at her coat, which felt good as there was still some that needed to fall out. She moved around a bit, as if trying to help him get the parts that were loosened and needed to come out. "Good morning...my name is Sugar Cookie, but you can just call me Sugar if you want to." She said this then reached out to groom him as well, hoping he'd let her do so which he probably would but she'd didn't know, so she tested it. She made a small sound of where he moved his nose next, and moved around a bit but didn't stop him. She wasn't young enough to believe this was just an innocent move, but she wasn't older either. She didn't know if he wanted to do anything yet or was just still grooming her, so that's why she'd moved around a bit. She didn't want to kick him for it, though, and she showed him even more by letting out a gentle little snort and then a whicker.

Jessika- Jess- mare- 6 y- Brumby (53%) x APH (47%)- 16 hands- red tobiano with brown eyes, red and white mane and tail- stallion: open (wants Lucifer)- foals- stallion x mare- Tags: Open-> Lucifer

The beauty of a red tobiano mare trotted along. She let her ears be perked up, nostrils flared, ready for anything. She was on the lookout for a stallion that might take her in. She flicked her tail back and forth quickly a couple times. She then shook her head a couple times, and released a breath. After which she then released a puff of air from her nose. Those had been two different things she'd done. One had been from her nostrils, the other from her mouth. She twitched her ears and looked out from under lovely lashes. Yes, even a horse could have lovely lashes. She finally scented a stallion somewhere (Lucifer). She began to trot faster, more like she was really prancing, and let out a loud whinny to alert the stallion. She wanted a herd and family. She hoped this stallion might accept her. She released another puff of air from her nostrils. She then finally found the stallion, and let out another, slightly softer whinny.

(Ah, no, I already posted her so there's nothing I could really change it to. I'm just waiting for a post for Lucifer, and also I hope you feel better)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcadia. » Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:41 am

[hi there, I’m going to post soon, i swear :3]
arcadia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post 3

Postby eventer » Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:12 pm

{ that's fine hun. also can everyone please do a little look up on australian predators. as an example, star you mentioned a bear in your post, mistakes are fine, if you are unsure of what predators there are in australia, just look it up c: the only real predators are dingo's. i will accept the EXTREMELY rare occasion of a leopard or panther as there is plenty of evidence we have some in australia. (have seen prove myself) but they are few and far between. so before bringing them into the equation, message me. }

{ there are plenty of feral pigs, deer, kangaroo's foxes, rabbits, and foxes }

Y A R R A M E N
mares sugar
tagged sugar

the chestnut stallion twitched his ears as the mare moved around beside him and he studied her movements. she seemed very interested in becoming part of his herd, which he had been seperated from a few weeks ago before winter ended, his numbers dropped a little over the harsh winter reducing his number from 24 mares down to 18. but men had come to cull some of the brumbies and he was seperated from his herd, unfourtantley he never found his way back to them. and so he was going to start with this mare. he nibbled softly at her twitching his ears listening to her every movement before stepping back a few steps swapping sides, ensuring his smell covered the mare on both sides, he twitched his ears and ran his gums against her spine in a form of claiming her as his own, getting a bit rough over sugar's rump pulling at the loose fur before bumping her tail softly, bumping against her v*lv* taking in the smell and lifting his lip in a phlemin response before bumping her once more asking more clearly this time.

LUCIFER
mares none
tagged jessika

the grey stallion had layed down to rest for the last half hour or so and was ready to stand back up when a smell he knew entered his nostrils. the smell of a mare, when he heard the mares whinny, the grey stallion stood up and looked around for her. with a soft snort he called out towards her and when she whinnied again, he as well whinnied once more before stepping into a elevated canter towards the chestnut tobiano mare. he flicked his multi coloured tail and as he approach her he whinnied a couple of times, bumping his nose against hers, being younger than his sire yarramen, his manners were not quite as imbedded in him yet. an older mare would be able to instil some more manners, a younger mare probably wouldn't really care, or if she did, may not do anything. lucifer nickered gently and nipped at the mare gently taking in her smell and spreading his smell over her as his sire had taught him. twitching his ears, he nickered once more and bumped his head against her tail nipping softly at her tail in hopes of getting what he wanted.

FREYJA & ATHENA

ADDALINNE

C H A R L I E
gender mare age seven years description a 16"0 chestnut overo brumby x thoroughbred heat stage two-three
stallion none tagged dinozzo

charlie flicked her tail and gently nosed his muzzle in return, with a soft huff, she spoke up gently with the most sweetest of voices, she could have been an angel "i'm charlie" she said with a soft smile. being young it was no surprise when the mare got a fright when about fourty kangaroo's came bounding out of the blue grums and scrub. she leapt to the side and flagged her tail again flaring her nostrils prancing around the stallion for a moment before calming down a touch and watching as the kangaroo's slowed and jumped towards the stream she had been by moments before. a couple had joey's in their pouches, and when they slowed down to graze, some of the older joey's jumped out of the pouches to kind of get an idea of their new enviroment.

the mare flicked her ears and shook her head, snorting she looked at the stallion, almost waiting to see how she should behave now, unsure of what to do, the young mare lowered her head and nibbled on some grass.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me