A Tale of Two Packs— The Split (Wolf RP, Play)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: A Tale of Two Packs— The Split (Wolf RP, Play)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:40 pm

Lukina- f- 3 1/2- Hunter (den mother in future)- willing to be Beta- willing to take a trainee- supports: Shadow- pan; Shadow (will get pregnant in future but male doesn't stick around)- pups: Sorin in the future- Tags: Shadow, Zeus

The golden eyed gray wolf nodded along to what Zeus said. "I don't like how much he seems to be changing. I don't like the idea he might attack me or anyone else...for trying to eat, or interrupting, or whatnot. He might even attack if he...found out about...your plan. I don't think he will find out, though. The only ones that know so far are us. Any other wolf would only be ones you really trust. I doubt any of them would tell Max about it, but we have to be careful who gets told, or who might hear..."

Titania- f- 6 y- hunter- willing to be Beta- willing to take a trainee- supports: Shadow- nope- Oberon is her mate (black phase with blue eyes)- Navii (npc) and Linkk- no family in the RP- Tags: Storm, Max and others, Red

The green eyed fluffy lighter brown female smiled a canine smile at Daryl, nodding to him a moment. She then said "Oh, he's doing fine, but he didn't want to get up...I had to make him get up," she said with a small sigh. She then brightened up, saying "Thank you for asking about him."

She looked over as Red immediately came over to insert herself into the conversation. She looked to Max a moment. She was making sure he didn't get mad at Red, though Red was the lead hunter. She wondered why Red wasn't leading the hunt...However, she only shook her head, saying "Okay. I can, in fact, lead a hunt, don't worry about it. Along the river's edge...got it." She repeated the other wolf's words to prove she'd actually been looking. She glanced sidelong to Max one last time. She then shook her head a couple times, and looked to the others. She said "Okay, let's get moving, Daryl, Storm...Karter." She figured he was coming along to guard them, in case cougar or a bear might show up.

She nodded to Storm when the younger wolf said she and Karter would follow. She laughed, or a wolf equivalent of such a sound. She said "Okay, okay, let's go." She began to lead the way to the camp entrance, as they had to go out of there first. She looked back to check they were following. She felt bad for not having answered Chronos... However, she didn't actually know where Fish was. Therefore, she couldn't really tell him anything, so she'd just stayed silent.

Linkk- m- 1 y- hunter- no beta- willing to take a trainee- homosexual; Blizzard potentially, Comet, Crow and Ember- supports: Shadow- Oberon x Titania- Navii is his twin sister- no other family in the RP- Tags: Crow, Ember

The turquoise eyed one tilted his head as he looked at Ember. He smiled shyly back, then noticed Ember seemed to be staring, maybe. He didn't realize the other was looking at his eyes. He didn't know the other thought they were pretty? How could he, when the other didn't speak up? They didn't have superpowers, he didn't have mind reading. Therefore, he couldn't know what any wolf was thinking, much less Ember himself. He made a small sound, then shook his head a couple times.

He nodded as Crow then spoke up, as the other questioned him. The other then spoke after questioning him. He sighed but nodded again, saying "I know, but she's in the den with me...If she wakes before me, I can't really stop her if I'm asleep. If I wake before her, she has no reason to wake me. That's the only time I can escape it," he said, shaking his own head. He glanced to Ember a moment, smiling at both of them. He then perked up, asking "Would you...really?"

He then squeaked as Crow said they both liked Linkk. He didn't bother to hope that meant as more than friends... However, his soft, semi fluffy tail, semi fluffy like the rest of him, wagged a bit. His ears went back shyly, then perked up again.

He giggled a moment as he looked between them. He then felt warm and shook his head, scolding himself a moment. He said "I...like you both too." He noted how Ember had pressed closer to the other wolf, pressing closer to his twin brother.

Rion- m- 2 y 8 mo- warrior- willing to be beta- willing to take a trainee- supports: Max- homosexual; Luciano but open to be crushed on- wants pups somehow- no family in RP- Tags: Luciano (others can join them)

The dark faced brown male dipped his head to the other. He then raised it back up, shaking himself off a bit. He yawned a bit, seeming to release some stress. Luciano could question him on that if he wanted, but Rion wasn't even sure Luciano would. He offered a small, canine smile to the other. He said "Ah, yeah...I see him over there. I guess we should just wait for the hunters to get more food...I could always go over there and see if he'll let me take some food," he said.

Quin- f- 1 and 1/2- healer- no beta- willing to take a trainee- supports: Max- bi, poly- crush: Kass- mate when three or older- no pups yet (will probably name one Kiia)- no family in RP- Tags: Kass (others can join them)

The she wolf took immediate notice that the other was grooming herself. Not really thinking, she began to groom herself. She then realized what she was doing and stopped herself. Shaking her head, she looked at the other female. "Do you...want any help grooming?" was the first thing out of her mouth. She then squeaked and looked at her paws. Looking back up, she said "I've been...as fine as I can be, I guess. Max seems...different too, but he's still our alpha, and...he's a good alpha."

Oriole- genderfluid (female)- 1 y- hunter- no beta- willing to take a trainee- supports: Max- bi, poly open- Jay is crush- Jay will be mate in future- will try for pups at three years old- Basil is/was aunt- Tags: Jay?

The -look back-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:42 pm

𝕯𝖎𝖝𝖔𝖓
✲ Hunter ✲ Dusk Pack ✲ Rebel ✲

indentationHe blinked as he heard his name was mentioned, he'd barely heard it, nor had he heard the context, but well. He hummed, with a frown. Debating on getting up and rescuing his son, he was - possibly - thankful that he was interrupted before he could decide. A much closer voice sounded, and he turned his head to see Ezra approaching. Allowing a small smile to grace his maw, the male huffed. "Just worried that I may have to go save the pup." Dixion said, motioning to his son with his tail, glancing at the growing group before turning his gaze back to the pregnant female. "How about you? Do you, or your little ones need anything?" He asked, tilting his head a bit before chuckling," Or are you hungry and in need of a snack and good company?"

𝒩𝓎𝓂𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶
✲ Warrior ✲ Dusk Pack ✲ Rebel ✲

indentationShe followed sedately after her mother, a small grimace contorting her features. Meria kept her ears perked for danger, and other wolves but nearly sighed when it was her mother's voice that rang in her ears. "Progress on what? There are so many things I'm working on right now." She asked, like getting out of the god-forsaken pack, along with Shadow and the others. Nymeria mentally added. She didn't understand how her mother could stay in this place, Saga had told her the horrors of her mother's birth pack, did she not see the similarities here? She sighed and then choked back a giggle at her mother's sharp response. "Well, you're not getting grandpup's anytime soon. As far as I can tell, there's not a single wolf interested in me." She started, Not that I'm interested in settling down right now."I'm sparring, at least once a quarter moon with a few assorted sparring partners, both older and younger. I'd say I win just as many times that I lose. So I'll probably increase my training somehow." This was less about defeating Arian, and more about protecting her alpha; Shadow. Shadow may be beta to the Duskpack, but as far as she was concerned, Shadow was her alpha. "My dreams have been pleasant enough, no nightmares about dying horribly or something like that." She finished, with a swish of her tail, grunting softly as she was forced to speed up.

Sαɠα
✲ Warrior ✲ Dusk Pack ✲ Loyalist ✲

indentationPadding confidently along the path the she-wolf, allowed herself to relax. "So, Nymeria. We haven't talked much recently, I'd like to hear your progress." The lupine said, glancing back at the bulky fae. A whiskered brow rose as her daughter replied and huffed, Anything darling, your progress in training to defeat Arian, you progress on settling down and giving me some grandpups. Star's above pup, I'd take a report on how you slept at this point, darling." She snapped, with an irritated swish of her tail. Pausing to change course towards one of the farthest borders, the lupine hummed as she increased her slow walk to a quick trot, forcing Nymeria to quicken her own pace. She listened silently, as Nymeria spoke, not making her approval or disapproval show.

ᗪᗩᖇYᒪ
✲ Hunter ✲ Dusk Pack ✲ Loyalist ✲

indentationHe wanted to whine and shudder, being under the focus of Max wasn't something he liked. He hadn't realized that before, if he had he might not have approached the alpha. "I've not, I'll admit that. But there have been times that herds have arrived early, Dixon has assured me of that. I think it might be a good idea to send out a single wolf to scout, a little bit out of our territory in case they catch a scent of a herd arriving earlier than expected. At worst, someone gets exhausted and we find nothing, or find signs of something dangerous near our territory." He explained, meeting the alpha's gaze in the most non-challenging way he could, keeping his tail tucked and ears low. He risked a glance at Titania, and chuckled softly before nodding. "Sounds like he's playing Night Owl again." He muttered softly, stiffening as Red stomped over, spouting orders. Does she not already realize that we've already been assigned to a patrol? He wondered before mentally shrugging, Though we never got an area to hunt, I'd have assumed that we'd get to choice.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:16 pm

Zero - male - warrior - training: Lucas - romance is closed
tags: Arian

The white male was looking around the clearing, his eyes saw the young puppy he was training with, but before going to him he wanted to see if the lead warrior wanted anything. The large pack was very chaotic in the mornings when everyone was running around like a tornado "Ariel, good morning..." he called out to the young female. He shook his head respectfully "Is there anything for me to do or help you with your tasks?" he asked her.

Minttu - female - hunter/rebel - crushes: Denzell
Tags: Terra, Asphodel

She was being thought about a lot recently, she was a hunter she liked to hunt that's why she chooses to become one, but she started to think that maybe being a hunter was not a thing she really liked at all. Shaking her head she looked at the gathering groups there, then decided to give herself a second choice of life. Swallowing her throat she walked over to the healer's den "Excuse me...are you busy? Can we talk?" she called out to the two healers and the apprentice.

Ezra - female - den-mother/ rebel - crushes: Dixon
tags: Dixon

She perked her ears as the male spoke "A pup? Ah you mean your son Daryl? Huh..." she muttered "Why are you worried about him, he is in good paws out there?" she said to him with a flick of her reddish tail. She looked at the ground for a moment with a sigh "They always need something, If you even see a full-grown elephant hiding behind a tree, please catch it as I think maybe that could be enough to satisfy them" she said smiling. She looked at him "Company could not be bad either, Nalu is not very talkative...and the pups are doing their own puppy things" She said "Of course if you don't have anything better to do at the moment of course?" she kept speaking.

Chronos - male - warrior trainee/ rebel - trained by: Fish - crushes: Karter
tags: Karter, Storm, Daryl, Titania, Denzell, Max

He looked at the hunter with annoyance "Oh I see...Hah, you're the right to say something like that, you yourself are not much older than I am" he spoke after her as the patrols seemed to be leaving. He flicked his tail "You will see that I will grow up bigger than you...then you better watch your mouth around me, when I am fully grown" he called after her with a growl. He sighed as he shook his head and looked at all those other wolves of the patrol, who only looked his way, but didn't say a thing "fur brains" he muttered to himself in silence as he turned around to look for his missing mentor.

Nyx - female - pup/ rebel - crushes: open
tags: Leo, Catania, Lucas

She was anxious too tired to do anything, but still too bored to stay still either. Only a moon and she could start her training, she could not wait for that. Her eyes looked at Leo there and then to Catania "Hey you two? Any plans for today?" she asked them flicking her black tail "Want to play or something?" she kept asking before noticing the trainee there "Morning Luca boy..." she said playfully.

Solomon - male - warrior/ - crushes: Acero, Ember, Rion
tags: Rion, Luciano

He walked out of the warrior's den only a few steps away from his brother Lucifer. Yawning the white wolf looked at the two other warriors there Rion and Luciano. A smirk come to his face as he sneaked behind the Rion who was his back on his way and punched him gently to the back with his paws "Hello there lovely dovely duo...what's up ?" he said with a flick of his white tail.

Lucifer - male - hunter - crushes: open
tags: Red, Storm, Max, Daryl, Titania, Karter

He walked out of the den and looked around the camp before saw the lead hunter with some other hunters there. Speeching up to them he called out for the lead hunter "Red...sorry I am late, but can I accompany your hunt? I think that's what you're going to do now" he called out with a little bit of embarrassment in his voice. He looked at Max for a moment "Good morning alpha" he said to him with a bow of his head.

Open wolves

Naluna - female - den-mother/ rebel - crushes: Zeus
tags: open

Apocalypse - genderfluid - elder/ rebel - crushes: semi-open

Comet - male - hunter/ rebel - crushes: Harper
Tags: Open

Serafina - female - hunter - crushes: open

Norah - female - hunter - crushes: Quin, Storm

Octavia - female - hunter - romance is closed

Blitz - male - warrior - crushes: open

Archer - male - warrior - crushes: open

Sable - female - hunter/rebel - crushes: Canary
[/quote]
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:42 am

Shadow | Beta | Dusk Pack | Rebel | Tagging: Lukina, Zeus | Location: Forest

Shadow had wondered if that might be what Zeus was curious about, and rightfully so. They’d been whispering, but she hadn’t told anyone exactly what she had thought of yet, she’d held off, debating whether it was for the better or not. It would be difficult, a tall ask, but she knew of many wolves who would still side with her about it. Wolves who were unhappy with what they had at the moment. She let her gaze slide over towards the Warrior.

"You doubt you’ll like it." She took a deep breath, slowly letting it go. Saying it out loud for the first time made it feel so much more final. She was turning her back, she was going to betray the Pack that had born and raised her. "Words have not worked, protests have not worked, even in some cases the actions of a select few have not worked. The best way to leave a mark and get the point across is to do something drastic. Whether you side with me now or not is entirely up to you, but I plan to tear things apart from the root. We all know Max is bold, and that he feels there is nothing that stands against him, nothing for him to be worried about. I say we give him an enemy."

Shadow was anxious, like she had never been before, this would be a huge change for everyone. "I’ll take the wolves who are unhappy here, the wolves who have found loyalty to me rather than to him, and we will simply leave. All at once. All together. The Pack will split in two. We would form our own Pack to rival him, and grow strong, eventually strong enough that we will take him down entirely, and the Dusk Pack as we know it may come under eventual better leadership. We'll start with warning: Sabotage orders and plans. Then, when we’ve caused a little confusion, enough to throw things off here, we will split. I do not doubt there will be wolves who try to stop us, it may even come down to a fight before we should have the chance to split, I’m prepared for and even expecting that, but this will happen. What are your thoughts, either of you?"
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oliverstorm » Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:29 am

Asphodel - Healer Trainee - Male - Dusk - Loyal - Tags: Minttu

xxxAsphodel sniffed curiously around the herb stock. His silver-dusted maw crinkled up at the bitter scent that arose from the back of the den. With the fresh season being young and new, it would be time to clear out what remained from the harsh winter. Not much, but enough to produce such a pungent odor. The snowy wolf found himself occupied with the task, deaf to the chatter outside of the Healer's den. One day, he ought to have a pup of his own to train and perform these trivial duties! The young Healer set about raking the crunchy, dried plants that had barely survived the winter.
xxxAs he turned, he nearly bumped chests with the wolf standing in the entryway. "Mhf-, Mtu-!" The greeting was muffled by the mouthful of crumbling herbs, and the force of attempting to talk fractured them in his mouth. He opened his maw and began to rapidly lick at the air in an attempt to get as much of the delicate shatter off of his tongue. Bits of flower and leaf drifted onto the floor, and he glared at the mess good-naturedly before back up to Minttu. "Morning, Minttu." Asphodel greeted with a tail flick. He assumed he was not the one the she-wolf wished to speak to.

Dandelion - Hunter - Male - Dusk - Rebel - Tags: Open

xxxA standard day called for standard duties. Dandelion had certainly taken his time resting after the long, cool night, but once the warm sun of spring began to stifle the den, he could no longer find it comfortable to relax. The pale white wolf shook himself out eagerly as he trotted into the dappled rays of the day, tail curling over his back as his hind legs stretched behind him in a great effort.
xxxHis yellow eyes raked over the clearing, hoping to pick out a packmate to hunt with. He'd scope out another lone like himself, and if none presented, he would simply take the initiative and head out himself.
Oliverstorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:52 am

Phoenix/Hunter/Rebel/Location: Forest-> Camp/Tagging: Open (mentions: Max)

He had woken up early as always and was heading back from a solo hunt with 2 birds and a squirrel, he entered Camp looking for the prey pile seeing Max at it, he walked over and placed his prey

Terra/Healer/Rebel/Location: Healer's den/Tagging: Minttu (mentions: Asphodel)

She was looking through the herbs taking out the dried dead ones, her ear twitched as she heard Asphodel bumping into Minttu. She got up and padded over to them, ignoring the mess "Good morning, Minttu. How may I help you" she says

Leonidas/Fighter/Location: Camp/Tagging: Open

He sat there looking around Camp, while he ate is small breakfast

Canary/Fighter/Location: Camp/Tagging: Open

She groomed herself as she waited for the patrol

Jay/Hunter/Location: Hunter's den/Tagging: Oriole

They were waking up in their nest and glanced over to Ori's nest to see if they were awake
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:07 am

Lukina- f- 3 1/2- Hunter (den mother in future)- willing to be Beta- willing to take a trainee- supports: Shadow- pan; Shadow (will get pregnant in future but male doesn't stick around)- pups: Sorin in the future- Tags: Shadow, Zeus

The golden eyed gray wolf made a small canine sound much like a hum. She then fell silent as she listened to the other female. She shook her head when Shadow said she doubted they'd like it. "We...support you," was all she could really think to say to that. She then fell silent once more. It was Shadow's time to speak, after all, to tell them whatever she wanted to. She looked down at her paws a moment. She then looked back up as the white wolf continued to speak. She tilted her head as the other said she'd tear it apart from the root. She nodded to their beta once more. She quietly said "I still support you. Even after hearing that, I still support you..." she said then trailed off to fall silent once more.

She twitched and perked her ears as Shadow said she'd take the wolves loyal to her. Well, count Lukina as definitely one of those. Shadow already seemed to know how much Lukina supported her. Still, Lukina felt as if she had to keep saying it. To reassure Shadow, for herself, whatever. Shaking her head, she nodded and let Shadow finish speaking. She then said "I think it's a good idea. Taking the wolves that don't like Max, and giving them their own place. You'd make a great leader, too. You'd be able to make m- them all happy," she said to the white she wolf. She shuddered at the thought of a fight... "I'm not a warrior...but I'd fight if we really end up having to," she then said to her, before looking to Zeus.

Titania- f- 6 y- hunter- willing to be Beta- willing to take a trainee- supports: Shadow- nope- Oberon is her mate (black phase with blue eyes)- Navii (npc) and Linkk- no family in the RP- Tags: Storm, Max and others, Red

The green eyed fluffy lighter brown female looked over as Red immediately came over to insert herself into the conversation. She looked to Max a moment. She was making sure he didn't get mad at Red, though Red was the lead hunter. She wondered why Red wasn't leading the hunt...However, she only shook her head, saying "Okay. I can, in fact, lead a hunt, don't worry about it. Along the river's edge...got it." She repeated the other wolf's words to prove she'd actually been looking. She glanced sidelong to Max one last time. She then shook her head a couple times, and looked to the others. She said "Okay, let's get moving, Daryl, Storm...Karter." She figured he was coming along to guard them, in case cougar or a bear might show up.

She nodded to Storm when the younger wolf said she and Karter would follow. She laughed, or a wolf equivalent of such a sound. She said "Okay, okay, let's go." She began to lead the way to the camp entrance, as they had to go out of there first. She looked back to check they were following.

She then smiled a canine smile as she looked to Daryl again. She flicked her tail, as if inviting him to walk up front with her. She waited for him to walk up there beside her. In the meantime, she said "Guess we're going along the river...I think we could find birds there maybe, and rabbits too. They all need to drink, after all, so maybe...we'd find a deer too. I'm not so sure about that...but it's possible. Also...yeah, Linkk might have stayed up, but I think it's more likely he just doesn't like mornings. He never really has, unlike Navii. Even as a pup, he never wanted to get up early. Of course, back then I'd let him sleep in. There is nothing for pups to do but play and have a good life while they can, before training begins."

Linkk- m- 1 y- hunter- no beta- willing to take a trainee- homosexual; Blizzard potentially, Comet, Crow and Ember- supports: Shadow- Oberon x Titania- Navii is his twin sister- no other family in the RP- Tags: Crow, Ember

The turquoise eyed one tilted his head as he looked at Ember. He smiled shyly back, then noticed Ember seemed to be staring, maybe. He didn't realize the other was looking at his eyes. He didn't know the other thought they were pretty? How could he, when the other didn't speak up? They didn't have superpowers, he didn't have mind reading. Therefore, he couldn't know what any wolf was thinking, much less Ember himself. He made a small sound, then shook his head a couple times.

He nodded as Crow then spoke up, as the other questioned him. The other then spoke after questioning him. He sighed but nodded again, saying "I know, but she's in the den with me...If she wakes before me, I can't really stop her if I'm asleep. If I wake before her, she has no reason to wake me. That's the only time I can escape it," he said, shaking his own head. He glanced to Ember a moment, smiling at both of them. He then perked up, asking "Would you...really?"

He then squeaked as Crow said they both liked Linkk. He didn't bother to hope that meant as more than friends... However, his soft, semi fluffy tail, semi fluffy like the rest of him, wagged a bit. His ears went back shyly, then perked up again.

He giggled a moment as he looked between them. He then felt warm and shook his head, scolding himself a moment. He said "I...like you both too." He noted how Ember had pressed closer to the other wolf, pressing closer to his twin brother.

Rion- m- 2 y 8 mo- warrior- willing to be beta- willing to take a trainee- supports: Max- homosexual; Luciano but open to be crushed on- wants pups somehow- no family in RP- Tags: Luciano (others can join them)

The dark faced brown male dipped his head to the other. He then raised it back up, shaking himself off a bit. He yawned a bit, seeming to release some stress. Luciano could question him on that if he wanted, but Rion wasn't even sure Luciano would. He offered a small, canine smile to the other. He said "Ah, yeah...I see him over there. I guess we should just wait for the hunters to get more food...I could always go over there and see if he'll let me take some food," he said.

Quin- f- 1 and 1/2- healer- no beta- willing to take a trainee- supports: Max- bi, poly- crush: Kass- mate when three or older- no pups yet (will probably name one Kiia)- no family in RP- Tags: Kass (others can join them)

The she wolf took immediate notice that the other was grooming herself. Not really thinking, she began to groom herself. She then realized what she was doing and stopped herself. Shaking her head, she looked at the other female. "Do you...want any help grooming?" was the first thing out of her mouth. She then squeaked and looked at her paws. Looking back up, she said "I've been...as fine as I can be, I guess. Max seems...different too, but he's still our alpha, and...he's a good alpha."

Oriole- genderfluid (female)- 1 y- hunter- no beta- willing to take a trainee- supports: Max- bi, poly open- Jay is crush- Jay will be mate in future- will try for pups at three years old- Basil is/was aunt- Tags: Jay

The white marked chocolate one whined a bit. They moved in their sleep, kicking their paws a couple times then stopping. They twitched their ears and nose a bit. They then suddenly jerked awake, seeing Jay was watching them and blushing a bit, saying "Good morning."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:45 pm

Jay/Hunter/Location: Hunter's den/Tagging: Oriole

They turned red "o-oh G-good morning" they said, they laid their head down and covered their muzzle with their paws
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:35 pm

Minttu - female - hunter/rebel - crushes: Denzell
Tags: Terra, Asphodel

The white hunter smiled at Asphodel when the young apprentice was the first to approve her "Morning Asphodel" She responded opening her mouth to ask if the healers were there, but Terra already showed up herself so she didn't need to ask. She gave the healer a little embarrassed nod "Good morning Terra..." she said shutting up a little bit to think how could she say those things She comes here to say "Terra...uh, this is nothing serious, just that...I've been wondering if...if you could want to train me to become a healer?" she asked flicking her tail lightly "I know I am not that young anymore, and uh...I well" she muttered with her words. She was silent for a moment to take a deep breath "what do you think?, I understand if you don't want to...I can live with that...I just wanted to ask about it" she kept saying flattering her ears a little bit.

Comet - male - hunter/ rebel - crushes: Harper
Tags: Dandelion

He walked out of the hunter's den yawning and stretching his eyes followed after his sister there making her way to the healer's den, wondering if something was wrong with her or did something happened that he didn't know. He looked around as he took a small round almost bumping into the second wolf standing there "Ohh sorry Dande..." he said to him as he looked at him "Can I call you Dande??" he decided to make sure so he could not anger him or underestimate him by anyhow. He shook his head a little bit "Are you looking for patrol buddies maybe?" he asked.

Sable - female - hunter/rebel - crushes: Canary
tags: Canary

The pit black female was being up there for a while now but was too lazy to act. She was just watching the groups geing gathering and some heading out of the camp. She herself didn't really patrols, especially with those she didn't really know or care about, so she usually got out with her brothers or those she trusted. Her ears perked to the wolf near the warrior's den, sadly the female was a fighter, but what does that matter she was used to hunting alongside fighters. Stretching her legs she walked over to the pale-colored female wolf "Good morning Canary dear" she spoke up as she got closer to the female she found it very attractive "How's your morning started?" she asked.

Serafina - female - hunter - crushes: Kassandra, Daryl
tags: Quin, Kassandra, Norah

She woke up in time to see the lead hunter leaving some of the hunters and a few fighters out of the camp. She shook her head at the sight, but she was not that disappointed as there were still plenty of hunters left for another patrol. She looked to Norah who was also looking after the patrol with Storm in it. She was seen by her sister starring the gray female hunter a lot, just like she found both Daryl and Kassandra attractive, but so far she was kept to her own thoughts only. She walked over to Kassandra and Quin as her sister was going there as well "Morning ladies" she called out with a flick of her tail.

Norah - female - hunter - crushes: Quin, Storm
tags: Quin, Kassandra, Serafina

She looked a little anxiously after the patrol leaving alongside Storm, she actually did want to know better the other female hunter, but so far she felt like it an impossible to do. The gray hunter was always coming and going, with her friends and she was not one of them. She looked over to the two other wolves there, she was seen how Quin and Kassandra were almost always together, which made her a little anxious. She approved them with a flick of her tail "Hello Quin...Kassandra" she called out before looking over to her sister following her there too, giving her a smile.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:06 pm

The golden eyed gray wolf -look back-

The green eyed fluffy lighter brown female -look back-

Gust- f- 3 y- den mother- hunter (she'll be back to this soon)- willing to be beta- willing to take trainee when she's back to hunter- supports: Shadow- bi; Night, Naluna highly likely, Archer, Zeus maybe- mate open- pups: Frost and Lotus- no family in RP- Tags: pups/ Naluna (mentions: nursery)

The soft spoken but sometimes loud pretty, smaller and slender white she wolf looked around. She had color aside from the white. She had gray over her back, on the top of her head and her ears. There was black mixed in on her back, and lining her ears. The semi fluffy one groomed at herself a bit. Blue eyes then looked to the pups and other mothers. Ezra seemed to have gone to talk with another. Shaking her head, she looked to Naluna, smiling a canine smile and saying "Good morning, Naluna."

Frost- m- 2 months- pup- wants hunter- no beta- willing to take trainee when older- supports: Shadow- homosexual; Uciel- way too young- way too young- Redwood (left them) x Gust: him and Lotus- Tags: family/ Uciel

The sweet and gentle but wild and sometimes loud one yawned a bit. The pretty, smaller and slender white one with a dark nose shook his head. Gray ears, with black lining them, twitched. He flicked his tail, and glanced around. Icy blue eyes caught on Uciel, and he barked to the other. He didn't know if the other heard that, or if he knew who had barked. Therefore, Frost also called out to the other pup. He called "Uciel!" and wagged his tail a bit as he waited.

Lotus- f- 2 mo- pup- wants warrior- willing to be beta when older- willing to take trainee when older- supports: Shadow- bi; Nyx- way too young- way too young- Redwood (left them) x Gust: her and Frost- Tags: family/ Nyx and others

The kind hearted and caring, but fiery and somewhat jumpy female yawned. She growled at her twin, thinking it was his fault. After all, she'd seen him yawning over there. Shaking her head, the reddish-brown slender one let blue, blue eyes glance around. She saw Nyx talking to two boy pups. She ran over, saying "Hello," to them then "Goos morning, Nyx." She smiled a canine smile at the other female. She raised a white toed paw to lick it, then lowered it again and wagged her tail.

Spirit- genderfluid (m)- 8 and 1/2- elder- no beta- too old for trainee- supports: Shadow- homosexual?- crush/romance is Apocolypse- never had pups- no family in RP, but twin is called Star- Tags: Apocolypse

The soft and sweet but shy and nervous one yawned a bit. The pretty, slender, average height one then glanced around. Blue-gray eyes landed upon Apocolypse. There weren't many of them in the elder den, just Apocolypse, Spirit, and maybe one other. The lighter almost silvery, black backed one shook his head. They flicked their white tipped tail, which had black on top. The white chested and bellied one sighed. They walked over on white socked legs, and pawed at Apocolypse a bit, asking "Are you awake?"

The dark faced brown male -look back-

Quin- f- 1 and 1/2- healer- no beta- willing to take a trainee- supports: Max- bi, poly- crush: Kass, maybe Serafina, Norah a bit- mate when three or older- no pups yet (will probably name one Kiia)- no family in RP- Tags: Kass/ Serafina and Norah

(For Kass)

She glanced over as Serafina walked over to them. She dipped her head to her, and said "Good morning," back to her. She thought the other female was pretty, as well as her sister. She'd seen Norah watching Storm a lot, though.. Shaking her head, she looked over as Norah then joined them as well. She offered a small smile, a canine smile. She said "Hello," to her next. She then looked between the two sisters, wondering if they wanted to talk or just wanted to hang out.

Oriole- genderfluid (female)- 1 y- hunter- no beta- willing to take a trainee- supports: Max- bi, poly open- Jay is crush- Jay will be mate in future- will try for pups at three years old- Basil is/was aunt- Tags: Jay

The white marked chocolate one giggled. They then shook their head as they looked at the other young hunter a moment. She said "We...should probably get up..." She then tilted her head, asking "Are you hungry?" but wasn't sure there was even enough prey..
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me