A Tale of Two Packs— The Split (Wolf RP, Play)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: A Tale of Two Packs— The Split (Wolf RP, Play)

Postby belloblossom » Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:34 pm

Zeus | Warrior | Rebel | Location: Forest | Tagging: Shadow, Lukina

Zeus could feel her resolve strengthening, but her faith in her Beta... no, if Shadow was planning for a split like this one, then it wouldn't be good to anyone - Zeus herself included - if doubt crowded into her mind. She tired not to let the little thorns of Shadow's reply get to her. The thought that Shadow had thought of Leo many times - when Zeus thought of all the pups and trainees. Of course Shadow would show preference for her son, Zeus thought.

Shadow seemed to underestimate what fear could hold on the weak-minded, but Zeus was also aware that there were a few formidable wolves in the pack who seemed to truly be loyal and respectful of Max. Shadow was so focused on the idea of her rebellion, of protecting those closest to her... was the Beta really being rational? No. But there was to be no doubt if Zeus was to follow the white she-wolf to... wherever Shadow was trying to get.

"Cause a little confusion..." Zeus echoed. "I will expect that you're the one to cause that uproar. Surely as the one instigating this whole plan, you don't mind being the first to act on it." Zeus inclined her head to the Beta. "You have my support, Shadow. I'm weary about change, but I will follow you."

Looking to Lukina, Zeus sighed, relaxing. She pressed her nose to the smaller she-wolf's forehead and then away.
"Prepare yourself for violence, sweet Lukina. This split will not be easy and it shall not be painless. On the day of the split, if you are near me, I shall try to keep you safe, but better yet that you put your energy into fleeing, so that I can aid our younger supporters." She glanced between the two she-wolves and then began to turn back to the camp's direction. "I will return first." She said and started back towards the camp. She wasn't entirely certain she would be able to stomach any further conversation of rebellion.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:44 pm

Crow & Ember | Hunters | Location: Camp | Tagging: Link

"Jay and Oriole are fine. Let's go to grab them together." He said, clearly pleased that Link had agreed with his side of things, rather than with Ember's determination to get the Alpha, Max, involved. His brother was loyal to the pack, to the alpha and to the wolves in it, but Crow sensed a nativity within his twin, too. Or maybe Crow was more cautious to trust than his twin.

Ember had looked hurt when Linkk so quickly dismissed him - he'd only been trying to help with Linkk's problem with his mother. It seemed that if Linkk couldn't - or wouldn't - stand up to Octavia on his own, then the fastest way to put an end to it, one way or another, was to bring up the conflict with the Max. "There's no certainty that Max would hurt one of his pack mates. It would be counter-productive, especially when hunters are so valued in these low prey seasons." He growled under his breath, but he understood that the conversation had moved beyond him. He looked around, realizing that Linkk was right - Shadow, Zeus and Lukina had all disappeared. "Maybe they're planning on running away together." He said in a flat tone and then went silent.

Crow, not taking the displeasure of his twin to heart, stepped forward. "Okay sulky sack," He said to his brother. "You can wait here. Link and I will go fetch Jay and Oriole to our hunting patrol. We'll come back for you when they're with us." He told Ember, who huffed in acknowledgement, before turning his head away. Crow rolled his eyes and turned back to Link. "Okay Link, lead the way. How about you do the talking, er, recruiting for this hunting patrol? I'll watch and be very impressed, I promise."
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:03 pm

Storm | Hunter | Rebel | Location: Camp | Tagging: Karter, Hunting Patrol (mentions: Chronos)

"Ooh, scary." Storm said at Chronos' backtalk. She doubted that the younger wolf (though, he was right, Storm wasn't all that much older than Chronos was) had any bite to back up his bark. She watched him for a moment, before bumping her leg against Karter to draw his attention back to her. "Come on, let's get a move on." She said and started to head to the forest entrance. "Titania, you're supposed to be leading this patrol? So why am I the one in front?" She asked with a smile. "Come on folks, let's go grab some grub, I'm starving!"
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:40 pm

Lukina- f- 3 1/2- Hunter (den mother in future)- willing to be Beta- willing to take a trainee- supports: Shadow- pan; Shadow (will get pregnant in future but male doesn't stick around)- pups: Sorin in the future- Tags: Shadow, Zeus

The golden eyed gray wolf nodded as she looked at their beta. Shadow was the future alpha, of their own pack, not that it existed yet. Shaking her head, then, she glanced to Zeus a moment. She then looked back to the white wolf once more. "That's a lot...those are really good numbers," she said. She meant the thing about more than half the pack supporting Shadow. She looked down at her paws a moment. She then looked back up, and offered a small smile. She said "The healer will definitely come in handy." She then fell silent as the other she wolf continued to speak. She stayed silent and let Shadow do so. She then nodded and said "I hope we don't have to fight...as that would probably be best."

She then looked between the two, as Leo was made mention of. She let out a small breath, and shook her head a couple times. She made a small sound at the fact Shadow thought Leo might end up like Max...Bringing him with them might be good, then. Keep him away from his father's influence. She was looking down again as she had these thoughts. She quickly brought her gaze back up to the other two she wolves. She nodded along to what else Shadow was saying. She nodded and said "Ah, yeah, they need to all know." She then fell silent yet again, not having anything else to say. She nodded along about causing confusion. That many wolves together would definitely be a strong force against him.

She then looked to Zeus, as the other female spoke up as well. She looked between the two of them, then squeaked as Zeus touched her forehead. She felt her skin heating up a bit. "I, um...okay, I'm counting on you then, if...I'm near you," she said.

She didn't want there to be violence...but she knew there might...Shaking her head, she looked at them again. "I...don't want to run...but I guess it is better," she said to Zeus. She then watched as the other she wolf turned to start heading back.

Titania- f- 6 y- hunter- willing to be Beta- willing to take a trainee- supports: Shadow- nope- Oberon is her mate (black phase with blue eyes)- Navii (npc) and Linkk- no family in the RP- Tags: Storm, Karter

The green eyed fluffy lighter brown female barked a small laugh as she heard what Storm said. She kept silent about it, however. She then watched as Storm bumped Karter a bit. She could see the two liked each other, but Navii like him too...not that Navii was trying. The young one seemed put off by Storm. Shaking her head, she made a small sound. She said "Well, you two were already ahead of me when we started out." She then trotted around them. "Is that better?" she asked, with a good natured smile. She then lifted her nose, to breathe in some of the air. She asked "Do either of you smell any prey?" They'd gone through the entrance by now, which was why she was sniffing the air now.

Linkk- m- 1 y- hunter- no beta- willing to take a trainee- homosexual; Blizzard potentially, Comet, Crow and Ember- supports: Shadow- Oberon x Titania- Navii is his twin sister- no other family in the RP- Tags: Crow, Ember (plus mentions)

The turquoise eyed one twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He nodded at the darker furred male, and said "Okay." He then glanced to Ember, making a small sound as he saw the look in his face. "I'm...sorry..." he muttered to him, feeling like he needed to apologize. He wasn't sure what Ember was upset about. They'd given him two different options. He wanted to go with the gentler of the two options, and that wasn't Max. Also, this had nothing to do with what they were doing now, anyway. He sighed as Ember spoke up. He nodded and said "Maybe...but one wolf wouldn't make much difference. He has other wolves to go hunting. Although every wolf seems to look up to my mom as a hunter. I mean...she has experience." He shook his head and fell silent, looking away then looking back to them both again.

"Why would the beta and those two...?" he began to ask then trailed off. He shook his head, then glanced to Crow. He nodded at the darker furred male again. He listened as Crow spoke to Ember, and heard Ember huff in acknowledgement. He then nodded as he looked to Crow once more. "I...that's nice," he said, seeming half distracted by worry. He didn't want Ember mad at him...but didn't know how to fix this. Shaking his head, he hurried towards the dens, and called "Jay, Oriole."

Gust- f- 3 y- den mother- hunter (she'll be back to this soon)- willing to be beta- willing to take trainee when she's back to hunter- supports: Shadow- bi; Night, Naluna highly likely, Archer, Zeus maybe- mate open- pups: Frost and Lotus- no family in RP- Tags: pups/ Naluna (mentions: nursery)

The minimally black and gray marked white female yawned a bit. She shook her head a couple times, then smiled a canine smile. She nodded to the other female. She didn't really have much opinion of Ezra, as they'd never interacted. She found she quite liked Naluna, however. She looked outside, not seeing Shadow or Zeus or Lukina as they'd already slipped out some time ago. She shook her head, figuring that's who Naluna was looking for. She nodded and said "Yes, I'll go back to being a hunter once they're trainees."

Frost- m- 2 months- pup- wants hunter- no beta- willing to take trainee when older- supports: Shadow- homosexual; Uciel- way too young- way too young- Redwood (left them) x Gust: him and Lotus- Tags: family/ Uciel

The sweet and gentle but wild and sometimes loud one yawned a bit. The pretty, smaller and slender white one with a dark nose shook his head. Gray ears, with black lining them, twitched. He flicked his tail, and glanced around. Icy blue eyes caught on Uciel, and he barked to the other. He didn't know if the other heard that, or if he knew who had barked. Therefore, Frost also called out to the other pup. He called "Uciel!" and wagged his tail a bit as he waited.

Lotus- f- 2 mo- pup- wants warrior- willing to be beta when older- willing to take trainee when older- supports: Shadow- bi; Nyx- way too young- way too young- Redwood (left them) x Gust: her and Frost- Tags: family/ Nyx and others

The reddish brown female pup smiled a canine smile at the other. Blue hues continued to look at Nyx, and she wagged her tail. She giggled and said "Of course I'll play with you. Um...what should we play, though?" she asked the other pup. She glanced to the boy pups a moment. She then shook her head, looking to the other female pup once more.

Spirit- genderfluid (m)- 8 and 1/2- elder- no beta- too old for trainee- supports: Shadow- homosexual?- crush/romance is Apocolypse- never had pups- no family in RP, but twin is called Star- Tags: Apocalypse, Gaia

The blue-gray eyed lighter lighter almost-silvery, black and white one yawned. They smiled as they looked at the other elder. They nodded to them a moment, nodding. "Sorry if I woke you..." they apologized, then looked to Gaia.

He growled again, saying "Yeah, you were part of the alpha pair. You are not, anymore, and we are all the same rank now. You hold no power over everyone else...Max does. I am allowed to talk to Apocolypse, and he is not telling me that I'm a bother. You also weren't defending yourself...You were telling me I'm bothersome."

Rion- m- 2 y 8 mo- warrior- willing to be beta- willing to take a trainee- supports: Max- homosexual; Luciano but open to be crushed on- wants pups somehow- no family in RP- Tags: Luciano/ Solomon

The dark faced brown male dipped his head to the other. He then raised it back up, shaking himself off a bit. He yawned a bit, seeming to release some stress. Luciano could question him on that if he wanted, but Rion wasn't even sure Luciano would. He offered a small, canine smile to the other. He said "Ah, yeah...I see him over there. I guess we should just wait for the hunters to get more food...I could always go over there and see if he'll let me take some food," he said.

-add-

He yelped as he felt paws hit him on the back. He gave a tiny growl, just barely loud enough to be heard if at all. He snorted and shook his head, looking to see it was Solomon. He sighed as he looked at him, saying "We aren't lovey dovey...and we're waiting to see if Max leaves the prey pile."

Quin- f- 1 and 1/2- healer- no beta- willing to take a trainee- supports: Max- bi, poly- crush: Kass- mate when three or older- no pups yet (will probably name one Kiia)- no family in RP- Tags: Kass/ Serafina and Norah

The she wolf took immediate notice that the other was grooming herself. Not really thinking, she began to groom herself. She then realized what she was doing and stopped herself. Shaking her head, she looked at the other female. "Do you...want any help grooming?" was the first thing out of her mouth. She then squeaked and looked at her paws. Looking back up, she said "I've been...as fine as I can be, I guess. Max seems...different too, but he's still our alpha, and...he's a good alpha."

(For Kass)

She looked to the two sisters then, again. She dipped her head to them a moment, then raised her head back up. She said "I...we were just talking, really nothing has been planned yet." She looked to Norah as the other mentioned hunting, and said "Yeah...I could go collect herbs."

Oriole- genderfluid (female)- 1 y- hunter- no beta- willing to take a trainee- supports: Max- bi, poly open- Jay is crush- Jay will be mate in future- will try for pups at three years old- Basil is/was aunt- Tags: Jay, Crow and Linkk mention

The white marked chocolate one nodded. They heard a call and looked outside, seeing that Crow and Linkk were headed towards the dens. "Huh...I think maybe we should step outside. Linkk and Crow might be coming to ask or tell us something."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:17 am

Gaia/Elder/Location: Elder Den/Tagging: Spirit, Apocalypse

She glared at Spirit and walked away growling, she took one step outside and turned back "Just remember I am the alpha's mother..." she silently snarled then walked out

Jay/Hunter/Location: Hunter's den entrance/Tagging: Oriole

They looked over at Crow and Linkk "yes it does look like that, let's go to the edge of camp then" they say slowly walking over, looking over to see if Oriole is following
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oliverstorm » Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:45 pm

Dandelion - Hunter - Male - Dusk - Rebel - Tags: Comet

xxxDandelion rounded to the yawning clearing of camp, and he came chest-to-chest with Comet. The larger wolf made him stumble back, his fluffy white tail tucking between his pelvic limbs briefly before it resumed a cool wag. "Dande's cool." The young, pale wolf took an eager stride forward, his body low to the ground as he slipped past Comet. "I think occupying our morning with a lazy hunt is probably the best thing we could do. I'm game if you are?" His big ears pricked, head cocked, as he implored.

Asphodel - Healer Trainee - Male - Dusk - Loyal - Tags: Minttu, Terra - > Open

xxxThe brief tension in the air was palpable, and Asphodel shook himself out as if he could be rid of it down to the furthest tendrils of his pelt. The askance to leave was clear, but he'd already been on his way to clear out the dead herbs, and he'd hate to impose. If it was his business, he'd catch wind of it one way or another. "Consider it done." The snowy trainee regathered his mess of crunchy herbs, deciding he'd come back once the healer's den was vacant and do a proper cleanup of his mess. Asphodel ducked out of the crowded space, blinking his chocolate-brown eyes against the bright sun.
Oliverstorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:48 am

Terra/Healer/Rebel/Location: Healer's den/Tagging: Minttu, Asphodel

Terra watches Asphodel leave and she walks back in the den while motions with her tail to follow
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me