π‹πŽπ’π“ π„πŒππ„π‘π’ ( 𝐚 π₯𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐀 𝐑𝐏 )

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: π‹πŽπ’π“ π„πŒππ„π‘π’ ( 𝐚 π₯𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐀 𝐑𝐏 )

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:01 pm

[hey Queen, Noir and Mana have tagged Junko and his pups]

Renee- Nee- f- 7 y- loner- black phase, white marks, golden eyes- bi- mate: Donar if someone wants to play him- offspring: Ford, Kara, Mana, Pann- no other family in RP, but she has/had parents and siblings- Tags: Pann and Mari

The older black furred and minimally white marked female sighed. She shook her head a couple times, then narrowed her eyes. Marisol seemed to be challenging her somehow. She didn't know if she should be annoyed...or respect the other's bravery. She shoved both those thoughts away quick. She was watching her daughter continue to approach the other. She gave a low little growl, then shook her head a couple more times. She let out another small sigh, knowing the other wasn't going to do what she wanted. She snorted at this fact...She tried one more time, nudging her daughter. She then grumbled and stepped back, as Pann growled at her. She shot her daughter a look, but stopped trying. Instead, she looked to the other she wolf, as Mari spoke. She huffed at her...as the other didn't actually say what the price was. She glanced to her daughter once more. When the other female focused on Pann again, Renee tensed a bit, but she saw soft warmth there.

Pann- Ann- f- 3 y- loner- white wolf, cream ears, brown eyes- pan; maybe Bluthe, Mari highly likely, Noir- mate open- no pups yet- (dad) x mom: brothers, sister- no other family in RP- Tags: mom and Mari

The white she wolf made a small sound as she saw the look the other gave her. She felt warm under her fur, and looked away a small moment. She then giggled at the looks. As if they were having a silent communication, a language Renee wouldn't understand. She shook her head at this. She then listened as the other young female spoke to her. She squeaked again when the other called her dear. She then nodded and giggled as the other said she had courage. She already knew herself to be curious. She made a small sound...saying "You...want to go past the humans?" Her palely cream ears went back a moment. She then shook her head and scolded herself, perking them up once more. She said "What if I don't want you to be out of my fur?" However, she happened to say it too quiet to hear. She then nodded to the other younger female. She said "Of course, of course we can accompany you to the Bison Plateau."

She felt warm again as the other brushed against her...and she looked away.

She then nodded and said "Ah, yes, the food, please show us."

Ford- m- 3 y- loner- black phase, white marks, brown eyes- homosexual; Takoro- mate- will have to adopt or have a surrogate to have pups- (dad) x mom: sisters, brother- No other family in RP- Tags: Mana-> open (for Takoro, lol)

The young male let his eyes wander, searching the trees of the burned forest. He tilted his head as he looked around. He hadn't actually noticed his mother and sister had gone off. They'd gone into the trees further off, anyway. He didn't know this, though, as he hadn't been paying attention. Shaking his head, he looked over and finally seemed to notice. He made a low sound as he saw they were gone. He looked to see Kara and Mana were still here, at least. He sighed and shook his head a couple times. He glanced to his smaller, shy brother and shook his head. Mana was whining quietly and shivering a bit now. He was such a baby sometimes, Ford thought...then sighed a bit.

Mana- M- m- 3 y- loner- gray wolf, golden eyes- homosexual; Junko maybe, Skoll- mate open- will adopt or have a surrogate to have pups probably- (dad) x mom: brother, sisters- no other family in RP- Tags: Ford-> open/ Junko and pups, Noir

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous gray, reddish-brown and white male sighed. He yawned nervously, then shook his head. He glanced to his brother and sister a moment. However, Ford seemed far more invested in checking out the forest. Mana was sure the bigger male would wander off soon. His own belly began to let him know he needed food. He whined quietly again, then stood. He shook himself off, and headed through the trees. He didn't go the same way his sister and mother had gone. Instead, he headed for where he knew there to be bison. He could only hope he'd find other wolves there. He knew how dangerous it was to hunt moose and bison alone...and hoped other wolves would help.

That or they'd be willing to share whatever they caught. A bison could feed a small family for weeks, so there'd be enough for him to have one meal. He didn't know what kind of wolves were out there...He could only hope they wouldn't be mean. He broke into a run, and soon reached the area. He saw a female sitting in the distance, and tilted his head. He then saw a male, and two smaller wolves. They must be that male's offspring or niece and nephew. Shaking his head, he trotted closer to the sitting female. He wondered if she was the mother, or a friend. He softly called "H-Hello," to let her know he was there. He wasn't about to be attacked for being mistaken as sneaking up on her...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:53 am

Errol - location: burnt forest nearing the outskirts- tags: Open!

Traveling was slow, his body felt alien to him, sluggish and sometimes unresponsive. Before the fire he could, and would, walk for miles in a day in a steady loping pace that let the land fly by. Now, he would be lucky to make it to the edge of the burnt forest before nightfall, a goal he had been working towards at an excruciatingly slow pace ever since the fire. He supposed he should be grateful to be alive, though the thought made him scoff. The fire had left him within an inch of his life, burnt to a crisp but to stubborn or to stupid to just die, at this point he wasn’t sure which. By now most of his smaller burns had healed but his back hadn’t seemed to have changed, it was still a painful charred mess where the branch had crashed into him, it made every step cost him. With no comfortable way to sleep and hunting nearly out of the question all he could do was scavenge where he could and keep moving till he keeled over. That was the plan, not the best one but it was all he had.
Errol paused, taking a moment to catch his breath. The air had become for humid then it had been when he had set out and he could feel the ashes that covered his fur becoming stickier with the damp.
β€œA storm, great, just great,” he growled, he could scent blowing in from the East though he wasn’t sure how long until it got here. He needed to find shelter before it did so.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

꘏ 004 ꘏

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:55 pm

ο½₯ *.☽ Noir
✲ Role ~ Loner ✲ Location ~ Bison Plateau ✲ Pack ~ None ✲ Tags ~ Junko, Sawa, Sako & Mana
indentation Noir watched silently as the trio took down their pick of the bison with little trouble. Part of her was intrigued and awe-inspired by the skill they showed but also knew that it probably came from years of specialized training and team building. Nose twitching she turned to find she wasn't the only stranger that found the interesting little trio. Noir blinked as the newest stranger greeted them, and dipped her head in silent greeting. "I see you caught wind of them as well, stranger." One ear turned to the side, facing the male while the rest of her returned to focus on the family.
indentation It'll take days for them to eat that entire thing if they could manage it. It might start rotting before it can be finished. There's no need to waste good meat. She got to her paws, tail stiff with a mix of confidence and nerves. "Why don't we go see, if they're willing to share." Noir said after a moment, righting her posture before she made her way toward the trio and the downed bison. Raising herself to her full height and raising her tail raise up in a relaxed way, she approached the trio with a calm and relaxed gait. She cleared her throat as she neared their kill, and with ears perked, she spoke. "Good morning, strangers." Noir smiled prettily, lips curling back ever so slightly to flash her pearly white teeth.
indentation"I came to watch you hunt after I caught y'all scent. I figured you'd go after a calf, something to feed all three of you. But seeing as you went after a bigger and much nastier old thing..."She trailed off for a moment, letting the silence sit for a few moments before she continued. "I was wondering if y'all might be willing to spare a leg or something. If you don't mind?" Noir said, a soft worried tone in her voice, practically pleading. The aching from the few minor bite wounds the fox gave her flared as she tensed her muscles, which caused her to grimace slightly, hissing in a low breath. She didn't know how this would go, but she knew that if this went south, then she was done for unless these strangers took pity on her. Noir was already at a disadvantage with her wounds as minor as they were. it was something that she loathed but had to ignore for now in this situation.

ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜† Skoll
✲ Role ~ Loner ✲ Location ~ Willowbrook Marsh ✲ Pack ~ None ✲ Tags ~ Cedar, open
indentation The silence as Cedar contemplated his offer was etching itself into his brain. It was uncomfortable in many ways, mostly because it offered his mind the silence it needed to wander and fear for the worse. Skoll would be forever grateful when Cedar finally spoke. Pity? Why would I- He blinked, Oh. He didn't make a comment but simply nodded slowly, lips twitching into a smile for a few heartbeats as Cedar's posture changed. Skoll didn't react as he usually would, he had a feeling that the male's sudden burst of confidence wasn't common. Raising his head and giving the other male a sharp toothy - but still friendly grin. "I don't pity those without a good education unless they're fine with their lack of it and resulting education."
indentationHis tail practically twisted into a knot, he didn't know of a place, unfortunately. Letting out a hum, he shook his head with a grimace. "I've unfortunately spent most of my time in the area in the water, as it's seemed to soothe my wounds." He reported, straightening his shoulders the male huffed. "But I prefer sleeping out in the open anyways." Skoll added, most of his pack slept out in the open, only nursing mothers and the sick slept undercover.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:29 pm

Renee- Nee- f- 7 y- loner- black phase, white marks, golden eyes- bi- mate: Donar if someone wants to play him- offspring: Ford, Kara, Mana, Pann- no other family in RP, but she has/had parents and siblings- Tags: Pann and Mari

The older black furred and minimally white marked female -above-

Pann- Ann- f- 3 y- loner- white wolf, cream ears, brown eyes- pan; maybe Bluthe, Mari highly likely, Noir- mate open- no pups yet- (dad) x mom: brothers, sister- no other family in RP- Tags: mom and Mari

The white she wolf -above-

Ford- m- 3 y- loner- black phase, white marks, brown eyes- homosexual; Takoro- mate- will have to adopt or have a surrogate to have pups- (dad) x mom: sisters, brother- No other family in RP- Tags: open

The young male let his eyes wander, searching the trees of the burned forest. He tilted his head as he looked around. He hadn't actually noticed his mother and sister had gone off. They'd gone into the trees further off, anyway. He didn't know this, though, as he hadn't been paying attention. Shaking his head, he looked over and finally seemed to notice. He made a low sound as he saw they were gone. He looked to see Kara and Mana were still here, at least. He sighed and shook his head a couple times. He glanced to his smaller, shy brother and shook his head. Mana was whining quietly and shivering a bit now. He was such a baby sometimes, Ford thought...then sighed a bit.

Mana- M- m- 3 y- loner- gray wolf, golden eyes- homosexual; Junko maybe, Skoll- mate open- will adopt or have a surrogate to have pups probably- (dad) x mom: brother, sisters- no other family in RP- Tags: Junko and pups, Noir

The gray, reddish brown and white one noticed the others didn't seem to have noticed him or the female. He shook his head some. He knew they should be more watchful of their surroundings. He himself was always watchful. This may just be because he was so prone to nerves...Shaking his head, he looked to the female once more. He squeaked as she finally spoke to him. He lowered his head for but a moment, then raised it back up and looked at her. He nodded and said "I, um...yeah, kind of. I just kind of...started walking and found you and them here." He then nodded as she said they should go see if those wolves might share. He watched as she headed for them with confidence. He swallowed a bit...then shook his head. He quickly followed the she wolf, though slowed once near. He tried to be relaxed as well, but tried to feel confidence. He nodded to the strangers as well, saying "Good...good morning."

He nodded along to what the she wolf was saying to the father and pups. He could tell the adult wolf was a male. He lowered his head as if in respect, a moment. He then raised his head, to look at the small family of wolves before them. He had no clue there were a female and two more pups...They weren't there with the male, after all. He nodded and said "y-yeah, one or two legs is all we'd need." He didn't know if he was meant to share one leg with the she wolf. They'd just met, after all. She probably didn't want to share, so they'd need two legs of the bison, then. He didn't mind sharing, but if she wanted one all to herself, that was fine. He could take a seperate leg. He shook his head a couple times. He then looked at the male and pups.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boba_tree » Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:44 pm

Ghost - Male - 4yrs - tags: edge of the burnt forest, Errol

Ghost limped around the edge of the burnt forest. why? he wasn't so sure himself. maybe he was hoping to find his old pack again. a dumb idea for sure. they were probably dead, all burnt into a crisp near the heart of the once flourishing woodland. besides, what would they even do with him? eagerly except him back into the pack and treat his burn? fat chance. he'd applied a thin poultice of mud he found by the riverbank to it. it didn't do much except lessen the pain and give him some piece of mind. he was quite skinny, having barely eaten in days. he knew he probably should rest, but he continued traversing the seemingly endless landscape of dead trees. suddenly, he heard a growl, something about a storm coming near. his ears pricked up and he saw a brown wolf nearby with several burns and a severely charred back. he suddenly felt less bad about his burn and wanted to offer assistance. he went over to where the rather short wolf was and decided to introduce himself. but as he was walking towards the other canine his paw tripped over a large rock and he tumbled to the ground with a thud.
boba_tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post six-- blythe, cedar

Postby broken* » Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:19 am

❀. ── ❝ B L Y T H E ❞
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 4 y/o ) ( female ) ( loner ) ( location: elk meadows/rabbit hollow area ) ( tags: lorcan )
    ❀. ── ❝ medium-sized lean-bodied wolf w/ reddish-tan fur that is short but thick w/ warm gold eyes. ❞

as she watched her 'new friend' blythe couldn't help but take note of the way he reacted to certain things that she did and said; specifically, she noticed the faraway look in his eyes that clearly meant to her he was reliving some sort of memory from his past that, by the looks of it, wasn't the most pleasant. right before he came back to the present moment, she looked away and took another bite of the deer, not wanting him to feel uncomfortable or notice that she was watching him. she could tell that he had his secrets, but despite being a rather pushy wolf when it came to her job as a healer, she also had the intelligence and empathy not to push when it came to matters of the mind or heart. everyone had a past, whether they had done things they weren't proud of or had been through tragic events; she herself hadn't lived a perfect life either, and knew that certain wounds took time and trust to speak of, let alone heal.

for blythe, she was haunted in her dreams of every wolf she had been unable to save; back before the fire, this list consisted more of those too far gone to illness or with severe injuries that were beyond repair. since the fire though, she often was plagued with the memories of every member of her pack being wiped out in the blaze; she had been so emotional when she realized what had happened that as soon as she could make her way around the fires path, she did. meaning that she had stumbled across the scorched remains of everything she had grown up knowing, from the dens, to her herb supply, to her pack-mates. she felt as though she would never get the images, or the smells, out of her mind and nostrils, and at times still she had to fight the urge to go off and dry-heave.

shaking her head ever so slightly to bring herself back into the present moment, she gave a softer smile to the male wolf as he spoke up again. his words made her shake her head with a low chuckle and a chuff, grabbing another bite to eat before she replied. "oh no, i'm sure that there are plenty of things about yourself that i don't know or wouldn't guess; i don't assume to be able to read everything about someone in an instant, but i do feel like with general things i'm rather good at it." she found herself smiling ever so slightly as she finished her meal in relative silence at this point, mentally starting to prepare and go over some of the things that the male at her side could benefit from medicinally. at the teasing words he spoke to her at this point about begging, she let out a scoff and a roll of the eyes, although her expression was still playful as she stood up.

"certainly not; i have more respect than that. we'll head up towards the canyonlands and you'll help me search for the herbs i need to treat you. i'm going to need to mix up a poultice to put on the puncture/scratch wound itself from the bear's claws; so for that i'll need some broom and chervil. broom is a small yellow flowering shrub, and chervil is a sweet-smelling plant with large leaves. both of which i have seen or scented growing in the canyon-lands, near where i've been staying, as it is their preferred climate. ideally i would also like to dig up some burdock root to ease some of your pain and find some burnet leaves or ragweed to give your body strength while it heals. i'm nearly certain i could find both of these near the small streams that trickle out of the canyonlands and into the rest of the valley."

🌩. ── ❝ C E D A R ❞
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 3 y/o ) ( male ) ( loner ) ( location: willowbrook marsh ) ( tags: skoll )
    🌩. ── ❝ large-sized but lean bodied wolf w/ long soft fur in black, tan, & cream, w/ soft green-gold eyes. ❞

despite the two of them now being casual acquaintances or even possibly allies of some sort cedar couldn't help the slight shiver that ran down his spine as skoll informed him that they had essentially been residing in the same area since the fire, and he had never once noticed before today. it made him run through the past few weeks in his head, trying to identify if there were any signs he noticed of another wolf, but he came up empty. the safety he had found in the waters of the marsh also became a danger in that moment, as it had prevented him from scenting the other wolf's presence. cedar couldn't help the reflex of his front claws digging into the ground in frustration at his own stupidity; it was likely a lesson that many younger wolves would have been taught, specifically when it came to the dangers of ones surroundings, but it had totally slipped his mind in the meantime...

realizing that he had been lost in his thoughts for a good minute or so, he felt embarrassment flush through him as he shook his head, returning his attention to the other male. with a start, he realized that he hadn't even noticed the burnt patch of fur and skin on the other wolf's rump; clearly they were burns from the fire, but he himself had no healer training and thus wasn't really sure how deep or surface level they were. "do you think your wounds need any sort of more proper healing? we could always try to see if any other survivors in the area were formerly healers, or had some sort of herbal knowledge." he wasn't the most comfortable with the idea of immediately seeking out other wolves to join their newly-formed duo, as more wolves brought on the potential of judgment and mistreatment. but at the same time he knew that if it was him with an injury, he would want the option, and so he sucked it up through the potential of discomfort. "i'm fine sleeping out in the open for the most part as long as there's someone to have my back. i got used to my parents and i curling up together for safety, so when i sleep alone i try to find some space i can have my back against so that no one can sneak up on me."
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:33 am

Junko - male - 4y - crush: open - Location: Bison Plateau- tags: Sawa, Sako, Noir, Mana
Junko licked his lips a little bit as he looked at Sako asking about to call his sister and her pups "No, please go to tell them yourself..." he responded to her. She was aware of the wolves nearby, so she didn't want to make the risk to call his sister there as he was afraid the howl could be heard by the other wolves too, maybe the stalker's pack if they had any "Just go Sako, we will be fine..." he said to her after noticing the glare she was giving to them. He looked over to the stranger female and male coming to them just like he was guessed them to. He flicked his tail to Sawa "Enough Sawa" he told the younger male. He looked at the strangers "This is interesting, why do a wolf with good shapes like you need to ask prey from others?" he asked them too, he took a sniff in the air to make sure there were no others in hiding, maybe this was a plot to take the whole prey, but he didn't scent others. He shook his head "If the legs satisfy you then I don't mind, but I do need this large prey more than you two do" he said gently but lifted his tail to tell them that he will fight if he needs to.

Sawa - male - 1,5y - crush: open - Location: Bison Plateau -tags: Junko, Sako, Noir, Mana
He looked at his father and sister, feeling a little odd for his father not to call his aunt to come to them instead he asked Sako to go to them. He didn't ask about it before the strangers showed up to take a part of their prey, he growled "How dare you come after our catch where is your wolf honor to catch your own prey?" he said to them or mostly to the female, which seemed to be adult and healthy. He wondered why a wolf like that could even need to ask for others to have a part of their kills, they could have no problem catching their own prey "And this is not only three of us, we still have three others to feed too" he said with a growl.

Sako - female - 1,5y - crush: open - Location: Bison Plateau - tags: Junko, Sawa. open
She nodded to her father, but ddinΓ€t questioned his choice to go the tell the mother and pups instead of just calling them here. Thought after seeing the strangers she understood why he didn't want her to call them. She looked over to her father and brother to make sure they could be alright as she got to inform the catch to her aunt and her pups. She nodded again after her father told her about them being fine, giving a small snarl to the strangers as she run away to the way back where she knew the rest of their group was being at.

Kazuki - female - 4y - crush: open - Location: Elk meadow/ Bison Plateau - tags: Naoki, Akio, open
It was already an hour when her brother left with his pups to catch their prey to eat. She was already hungry and so were her pups, but they could do now anything except wait for them to return or call them to the prey they caught. She could try to hunt something smaller prey if there was anything to be found nearby, but it was pretty clear that the smaller prey knew that they were here, trying to catch an elk alone was not an option to her.

Naoki - female - 2m - crush: open - Location: Elk meadow/ Bison Plateau - tags: Akio, Kazuki, open
She is currently taking naps...

Akio - male - 2m - crush: open - Location: Elk meadow/ Bison Plateau - tags: Naomi, Kazuki, open
He is currently taking naps...
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:44 am

ο½₯ *.☽ Noir
✲ Role ~ Loner ✲ Location ~ Bison Plateau ✲ Pack ~ None ✲ Tags ~ Junko, Sawa, Sako & Mana
indentation She raised a whiskered brow at the younger male's anger, and let out an incredulous laugh. Head thrown back as she laughed for a few heartbeats, the lupine shook her head as she turned a hard gaze on the younger male. "Honor? I don't have time to worry about honor. Like any true lone wolf, I struggle to feed myself, taking down large prey like deer and elk and like like is to risk injury. If you don't know how to heal yourself, injuries mean death." She said, enunciating every word slowly like she was speaking to an especially slow pup. " That means we resort to hunting small prey that doesn't fill our bellies. Or if we aren't skilled in hunting, stealing from others, bears, foxes, coyotes, packs, and even other loners." Noir admitted venom leaking out of her voice.
indentation Huffing as she glanced back at the older of the two, noting that the young female was leaving, to get the others. "I might be in good shape, sir, but I also have been able to catch a single hare in the past week or so. And I had to fight a fox for that." She huffed, the lupine zeroed in on the older male, dismissing the aggressive younger wolf. "All I need is a leg," she shrugged, "I mean no harm to your family stranger, but not everyone has the same luxury of hunting with a pack." Noir said with a tired tone.

ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜† Skoll
✲ Role ~ Loner ✲ Location ~ Willowbrook Marsh ✲ Pack ~ None ✲ Tags ~ Cedar, open
indentation He watched as something ran down Cedar's spine, and blinked. A shiver? Is he cold, perhaps? Skoll wondered, with a minute tilt of his head before mentally shaking himself. They didn't know each other well enough for him to ask no matter how concerned he was or wasn't. At Cedar's mention of proper healing, the wolf paused, glancing down at the furless patch with a hum, before looking back up. "It seems to be mostly healed at this point, just tender while the skin and hair start to regrow." He said, before tilting his head in consideration, " I don't think it's infected, but I'm no healer. But I'm willing to risk it for now, though if we run into someone with healing experience then I wouldn't say no to a consult."
indentationSkoll hummed softly, nodding with a small smile on his maw. "A good thought,
something I haven't been able to do in a while."
He admitted with a shrug. "As long as we are in a relatively safe place I don't mind sleeping where ever. And having your back wouldn't be a hardship, Cedar. I have a feeling that you're going to be a genuine wonder to know." Skoll added with a slightly playful smile.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:03 pm

The older black furred and minimally white marked female -above-

The white she wolf -above-

Ford- m- 3 y- loner- black phase, white marks, brown eyes- homosexual; Takoro- mate- will have to adopt or have a surrogate to have pups- (dad) x mom: sisters, brother- No other family in RP- Tags: open

Mana- M- m- 3 y- loner- gray wolf, golden eyes- homosexual; Junko maybe, Skoll- mate open- will adopt or have a surrogate to have pups probably- (dad) x mom: brother, sisters- no other family in RP- Tags: Junko and pups, Noir

The gray, reddish brown and white rolled his eyes a bit. The two pups didn't seem all that young, and were already hunting. Still, the father seemed closer in age to Mana and the female he'd just met. He said "Also, just because a wolf might have a pack, doesn't mean they always eat...Prey animals and other predators can cause harm. As...she has said, we're loners anyway. I don't think there is a single pack left. Even families aren't packs, even if they call themselves such. It's just my mom, sisters, brother and I. None of us has even eaten yet...and my mother and one sister went off somewhere. My brother seemed more interested in whatever he was smelling. It was probably another wolf, not any prey animals."

He shook his head a couple times. He then sighed and looked away from the pup, to the father. He said "I also only need one leg. I...If I go back to my family, maybe we'll hunt. I don't know where my mom and sister even went...so maybe there won't be any hunting. I don't even know if I'll go back. All I know is none of us has eaten yet, and a leg should be enough." For now, anyway, it should be enough. Maybe he could find a rabbit or something else later on.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:22 am

Junko - male - 4y - crush: open - Location: Bison Plateau- tags: Sawa, Sako, Noir, Mana

He took a deep heavy sight of annoyance, he hated when others start explaining things or in this situation telling their life story. He flicked his ears at Mana "There is a pack at the canyons, a nasty one, one step to their territory and they will hunt your down just like we did to this bison" he said to him seriously. He was not really being a loner ever he had always had someone around him, next was his pack, and now was his family who was the rest of the pack he once had. He looked at the female "This is a bad place for hares, try near the canyons, or mostly near the human's place there could be plenty of them, but pretty much riskier too" he said to her "In other way does everywhere have their risks" he said. He sighed once again "Just take the leg or two and leave...I am not going to serve you two too, as I have many mouths to feed myself," he said to them.

Sawa - male - 1,5y - crush: open - Location: Bison Plateau -tags: Junko, Sako, Noir, Mana

He looked at Mana as the male spoke up, he kind of understood the female's point, but he didn't the male, for his eyes, he seemed lazy "So you say you have a family of four wolves including yourself and still you don't hunt with them..." he questioned the male. He was young and probably he could be a very lost case too without his family with him, but he don't leave his family to get some other prey. He sighed even more "I see, you're not looking for prey but partners...are you some former pet dogs as you can't get your own prey even in a group?" he questioned him more.

Sako - female - 1,5y - crush: open - Location: Bison Plateau - tags: Kazuki, pups

She run top to the hill and to the forest, jumped over a small river there as she go to the hidden place in the meadows. She didn't see any elks there at the moment, but maybe they did smell the mother wolf and her pups and so one kept their distance. She run to the black female there with her two pups still rolling around their sleeping place "Aunt Kazuki, Father told us to get you to the bison we catch" she told to the female as she looked at her "Well there were stranger wolves nearby, so this was only a precaution" she responded as she looked over to the pups which seemed to become more energetic after hearing they will have food soon. She nodded to her aunt "Yeah, I am worried about them too..." she said and turned away to lead the three back to where her father, brother, and the prey were.

Kazuki - female - 4y - crush: open - Location: Elk meadow/ Bison Plateau - tags: Naoki, Akio, Sako

She sat there patiently watching around them and for her pups slowly waking up. She gently hit Akio's head "Be patient Akio..." she told the male pup. Yawning she turned to look to the white wolf approving them, she looked worried at first but calmed down when the Sako started to speak "Oh that's good, but why didn't you call us?" she asked her as she stood up and looked over her pups which were listening to them curiously. Flicking her tail a little unsure "A stranger? After the bison you got? Maybe we could hurry back there, to make sure anything is fine with Junko and your brother" she said. She looked at her pups "Yes let's go, and try to keep behind okay?" she told them, before going after the younger female.

Naoki - female - 2m - crush: open - Location: Elk meadow/ Bison Plateau - tags: Akio, Kazuki, Sako

She was sleeping, but the hunger was becoming so loud, so annoying, almost painful for her to sleep anymore. She was getting anxious as she looked around to see her mother and brother "Stop whining, you're not the only one who is hungry there" she sighed to her brother there. She curled around her sleeping place for a moment, before getting focused on the paw steps nearby, seeing that it was Sako coming back to them. At first, she found it weird for her to come back alone, but after listening to their conversations she figured out why "Oohh food, we will get a bison...huh" she said her eyes looking at Akio, which waved his tail like some dog. She nodded to Akio "Yeah, let's show them and tell them to steal someone else's prey, not us" she said playfully, as she run after her mother and Sako.

Akio - male - 2m - crush: open - Location: Elk meadow/ Bison Plateau - tags: Naomi, Kazuki, sako

He could not sleep anymore, he was too hungry he was too bored and the sun was making the ground around them hot even if they were hiding in shadows "Could they be back soon, they're being gone, forever...I will grow old if they let us wait for any longer" he said in annoyance. He sighed to his mother and gave a little snarl to his sister, but perked his ears up when the white female approved them. He stood up to listen to the two talking "A bison? We will have a bison..." he said with excitement, but stopped when Sako continued to speak "A stranger? Will they steal our bison?...oh no they would, I will not let them...let's go to show them who are they against with" he said before run after his family.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me