π‹πŽπ’π“ π„πŒππ„π‘π’ ( 𝐚 π₯𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐀 𝐑𝐏 )

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: π‹πŽπ’π“ π„πŒππ„π‘π’ ( 𝐚 π₯𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐀 𝐑𝐏 )

Postby Keesa » Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:52 pm

Errol - location: burnt forest nearing the outskirts- tags: Ghost

Errol paused in his trek, his ears swiveling, sure he had heard something. There it was again, paw steps coming from somewhere behind him. He turned, fast as he was able though his back protested the movement and there it was, a white wolf. He had seen wolves since the fire but none had bothered to approach him and he hadn’t bothered to seek out their company, certainly not in this state. No pack would bothering taking on such a liability and besides with the tole the fire had taken on the forest desperation made strangers unpredictable if not down right dangerous. Still, it wasn’t like he had much choice in the matter with this stranger, the white wolf was headed right for him and Errol doubted he had the strength to run for it. He raised his head and was about to give a snarl of warning when the other wolf tripped and tumbled head over paws right in front of him. The sight was so ridiculous that it caught him off guard and he let out a bark of startled laughter before he could stop himself.
β€œHeh sorry, sorry. ” he said, shaking his head to try and gain some self control. The last thing he wanted was to offend the stranger but he couldn’t help it, It must be the stress finally getting to his head.
β€œAre you … ok?” He asked, a little awkwardly. He took a step closer, wary but much of his former tension seemed to have left. He paused when he noticed the other wolf had a burnt leg and felt a stab of sympathy.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boba_tree » Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:17 pm

Ghost - Male - He/him - Pansexual - 4yrs - tags: edge of the burnt forest, Errol

after landing on the ground, he struggled for a few seconds getting back up without straining his burned paw. he stood himself up and lightly shook himself in an attempt to remove the dirt and ash that had clung to his fur. up close, the stranger looked even worse. he was quite charred and quite thin. " I could ask the same about you." he said simply. "the name's ghost, and you look a bit scorched up yourself." the wolf seemed nice, and trying to survive out there alone was a death sentence. he'd gotten lucky so far, but how much longer could he go on solo? besides, he was starting to feel lonely and hopeless after days without interacting with a wolf that wasn't out to kill him. maybe he could find an acquaintance in the stranger? "ya know, I used some mud on my burn to cool it down, if you wanted some I could show you..." his voice trailed off.
ImageImageImageImage
Pls click my babies

Hi! I'm boba_tree. I go by He/they and I really
like PokΓ©mon, Warrior Cats, and roleplaying. pm
me if you wanna chat ^^

ImageImage
Image Image
boba_tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:25 am

Errol - location: burnt forest nearing the outskirts- tags: Ghost

Errol turned his head away to avoiding getting ash in his eyes as the other wolf shook himself. At least the tumble didn’t seem to have done him any harm, that’s good. He could feel the other wolf looking him over and he stared back. Now that they were closer he could see that his fur wasn’t white but a light grey though it still stood out starkly against the char black landscape. He seemed underweight too, the skin drawn in against the ribs in a way Errol was all too familiar with. He didn’t even want to imagine what Ghost was seeing when he looked at him. There was no way to comfortably look back at the burns along his spine but he knew it wasn’t a pretty sight. The rest of him probably wasn’t much better, he had given up on grooming anywhere that wasn’t burned, it wasn’t worth the energy and it wasn’t like he had anyone to keep up appearances for. Still, when he met the other wolfs gaze there was no trace of disgust and Errol was grateful for that
β€œI guess you could say that.” He said, a small rueful smile playing at the edges of his muzzle. β€œI’m Errol.”
He listened as ghost as he spoke about using mud to cool his burns and when the other wolf was done he cocked his head. He hadn’t thought about using mud and the idea of something to sooth the hurt of his burns almost made him feel dizzy with want. So far he had been trying, somewhat unsuccessfully, to keep the wounds clean, after all if they didn’t kill him outright then infection surely would. Though at this point he really couldn’t bring himself to care, if mud could help with the pain then he was willing to try it. Still, why was Ghost so eager to help him? This could be some kind of trap but there was something about him that made Errol want to trust him. He narrowed his eyes, giving the other wolf an appraising stare then shrugged, immediately regretting the movement as it made his back flair with pain.
β€œAggrhh,” he hissed, β€œyah, ok, ok. If it’ll help the pain at this point I would literally do anything.” He admitted, β€œWhere are we going?”
Last edited by Keesa on Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:24 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Renee- Nee- f- 7 y- loner- black phase, white marks, golden eyes- bi- mate: Donar if someone wants to play him- offspring: Ford, Kara, Mana, Pann- no other family in RP, but she has/had parents and siblings- Tags: Pann and Mari

The older black furred and minimally white marked female -above-

Pann- Ann- f- 3 y- loner- white wolf, cream ears, brown eyes- pan; maybe Bluthe, Mari highly likely, Noir- mate open- no pups yet- (dad) x mom: brothers, sister- no other family in RP- Tags: mom and Mari

The white she wolf -above-

Ford- m- 3 y- loner- black phase, white marks, brown eyes- homosexual; Takoro- mate- will have to adopt or have a surrogate to have pups- (dad) x mom: sisters, brother- No other family in RP- Tags: open

The young male let his eyes wander, searching the trees of the burned forest. He tilted his head as he looked around. He hadn't actually noticed his mother and sister had gone off. They'd gone into the trees further off, anyway. He didn't know this, though, as he hadn't been paying attention. Shaking his head, he looked over and finally seemed to notice. He made a low sound as he saw they were gone. He looked to see Kara and Mana were still here, at least. He sighed and shook his head a couple times. He glanced to his smaller, shy brother and shook his head. Mana was whining quietly and shivering a bit now. He was such a baby sometimes, Ford thought...then sighed a bit.

Mana- M- m- 3 y- loner- gray wolf, golden eyes- homosexual; Junko maybe, Skoll- mate open- will adopt or have a surrogate to have pups probably- (dad) x mom: brother, sisters- no other family in RP- Tags: Junko and pups, Noir

The gray, reddish brown and white rolled his eyes a bit. The two pups didn't seem all that young, and were already hunting. Still, the father seemed closer in age to Mana and the female he'd just met. He said "Also, just because a wolf might have a pack, doesn't mean they always eat...Prey animals and other predators can cause harm. As...she has said, we're loners anyway. I don't think there is a single pack left. Even families aren't packs, even if they call themselves such. It's just my mom, sisters, brother and I. None of us has even eaten yet...and my mother and one sister went off somewhere. My brother seemed more interested in whatever he was smelling. It was probably another wolf, not any prey animals."

He shook his head a couple times. He then sighed and looked away from the pup, to the father. He said "I also only need one leg. I...If I go back to my family, maybe we'll hunt. I don't know where my mom and sister even went...so maybe there won't be any hunting. I don't even know if I'll go back. All I know is none of us has eaten yet, and a leg should be enough." For now, anyway, it should be enough. Maybe he could find a rabbit or something else later on.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:54 am

Queen of flames wrote:
Junko - male - 4y - crush: open - Location: Bison Plateau- tags: Sawa, Sako, Noir, Mana

He took a deep heavy sight of annoyance, he hated when others start explaining things or in this situation telling their life story. He flicked his ears at Mana "There is a pack at the canyons, a nasty one, one step to their territory and they will hunt your down just like we did to this bison" he said to him seriously. He was not really being a loner ever he had always had someone around him, next was his pack, and now was his family who was the rest of the pack he once had. He looked at the female "This is a bad place for hares, try near the canyons, or mostly near the human's place there could be plenty of them, but pretty much riskier too" he said to her "In other way does everywhere have their risks" he said. He sighed once again "Just take the leg or two and leave...I am not going to serve you two too, as I have many mouths to feed myself," he said to them.

Sawa - male - 1,5y - crush: open - Location: Bison Plateau -tags: Junko, Sako, Noir, Mana

He looked at Mana as the male spoke up, he kind of understood the female's point, but he didn't the male, for his eyes, he seemed lazy "So you say you have a family of four wolves including yourself and still you don't hunt with them..." he questioned the male. He was young and probably he could be a very lost case too without his family with him, but he don't leave his family to get some other prey. He sighed even more "I see, you're not looking for prey but partners...are you some former pet dogs as you can't get your own prey even in a group?" he questioned him more.

Sako - female - 1,5y - crush: open - Location: Bison Plateau - tags: Kazuki, pups

She run top to the hill and to the forest, jumped over a small river there as she go to the hidden place in the meadows. She didn't see any elks there at the moment, but maybe they did smell the mother wolf and her pups and so one kept their distance. She run to the black female there with her two pups still rolling around their sleeping place "Aunt Kazuki, Father told us to get you to the bison we catch" she told to the female as she looked at her "Well there were stranger wolves nearby, so this was only a precaution" she responded as she looked over to the pups which seemed to become more energetic after hearing they will have food soon. She nodded to her aunt "Yeah, I am worried about them too..." she said and turned away to lead the three back to where her father, brother, and the prey were.

Kazuki - female - 4y - crush: open - Location: Elk meadow/ Bison Plateau - tags: Naoki, Akio, Sako

She sat there patiently watching around them and for her pups slowly waking up. She gently hit Akio's head "Be patient Akio..." she told the male pup. Yawning she turned to look to the white wolf approving them, she looked worried at first but calmed down when the Sako started to speak "Oh that's good, but why didn't you call us?" she asked her as she stood up and looked over her pups which were listening to them curiously. Flicking her tail a little unsure "A stranger? After the bison you got? Maybe we could hurry back there, to make sure anything is fine with Junko and your brother" she said. She looked at her pups "Yes let's go, and try to keep behind okay?" she told them, before going after the younger female.

Naoki - female - 2m - crush: open - Location: Elk meadow/ Bison Plateau - tags: Akio, Kazuki, Sako

She was sleeping, but the hunger was becoming so loud, so annoying, almost painful for her to sleep anymore. She was getting anxious as she looked around to see her mother and brother "Stop whining, you're not the only one who is hungry there" she sighed to her brother there. She curled around her sleeping place for a moment, before getting focused on the paw steps nearby, seeing that it was Sako coming back to them. At first, she found it weird for her to come back alone, but after listening to their conversations she figured out why "Oohh food, we will get a bison...huh" she said her eyes looking at Akio, which waved his tail like some dog. She nodded to Akio "Yeah, let's show them and tell them to steal someone else's prey, not us" she said playfully, as she run after her mother and Sako.

Akio - male - 2m - crush: open - Location: Elk meadow/ Bison Plateau - tags: Naomi, Kazuki, sako

He could not sleep anymore, he was too hungry he was too bored and the sun was making the ground around them hot even if they were hiding in shadows "Could they be back soon, they're being gone, forever...I will grow old if they let us wait for any longer" he said in annoyance. He sighed to his mother and gave a little snarl to his sister, but perked his ears up when the white female approved them. He stood up to listen to the two talking "A bison? We will have a bison..." he said with excitement, but stopped when Sako continued to speak "A stranger? Will they steal our bison?...oh no they would, I will not let them...let's go to show them who are they against with" he said before run after his family.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boba_tree » Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:17 pm

Ghost - Male - He/him - Pansexual - 4yrs - tags: edge of the burnt forest, Errol

"well, I got it from the marsh. Its just north from here, although a fair warning would be that your burns could get infected if you don't use the clean mud, which is pretty difficult to find." he said. "but before we go, I have something to ask. do you know anywhere we could stay warm? like a cave, of a hollow, or a ditch, or anywhere really. I'm just tired of sleeping out in the open all the time cause it makes me feel kinda vulnerable, ya know?"
ImageImageImageImage
Pls click my babies

Hi! I'm boba_tree. I go by He/they and I really
like PokΓ©mon, Warrior Cats, and roleplaying. pm
me if you wanna chat ^^

ImageImage
Image Image
boba_tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery