the valley of vita - wolf pack role-play (OPEN & ACCEPTING)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

the valley of vita - wolf pack role-play (OPEN & ACCEPTING)

Postby broken* » Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:05 am

image credit here.

the valley of vita was once a beautiful place to call home; it was located up high in the mountains, hidden away from prying eyes of humans. even during the harshest of winters, there were certain caverns that the packs would sleep in for warmth and safety, and there was always a patch of land around lake sanatio that was not phased by the snow and provided food and water. there were two packs that lived in complete peace with one another, for vita was a large enough valley easily providing sanctuary to them both; each pack had over a hundred miles worth of territory on either side of the valley, with lake sanatio being the center-point, marking their separation. there was no war, no fighting; everything was in perfect harmony.

and then everything crashed down. a cruel male wolf from outside the valley had found his way in with a small group of his own. this wolf was named mortem (death) and he was the end of the decades long peace. somehow, he overtook the packs, by killing the alphas from both due to his own sneaky methods, and combining all of the wolves into one massive pack under his rule. but the mother goddess princeps mater was not pleased; princeps mater was the spiritual entity that kept the wolves alive, whose presence was most strongly felt at the lake due to the magic she had imbued it with. mortem had disrespected her way of life.

as punishment, princeps mater not only took away her protection, but caused chaos to reign down on every wolf in the valley. the lake froze over, the grass shriveled up dead, the caverns snowed in, the prey vanished, and the worst snowstorm they had ever seen; there was no help, no saving grace. and then there was an avalanche; it wiped out nearly three-quarters of the wolves of the valley from both packs, including mortem thankfully. and now, the snow is finally melting, the earth slowly regaining color, the prey steadily coming back. the remaining wolves have to try to remake their way of life, together. can they do it when all have lost so much? and will princeps mater ever return her blessing?
Last edited by broken* on Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules & other information

Postby broken* » Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:06 am

Imageimage credit here.

~roleplay rules~
    i. im going to say five characters max; try to keep genders even/in consideration.
    ii. follow all of the CS roleplay rules; don't make your characters Mary/Gary sues!
    iii. please pm me your reservations! they last 72 hours after i read the pm.
    iv. please try to post at least 3+ lines per post, per character.
    v. please remove your signature on each post, here and on the discussion thread! it just makes it neater!
    vi. post your forms, relations, and any discussions or planning on the discussion thread
    vii. have fun! feel free to create drama; but anything too serious pm me please.
    viii. everyone is starting off as a loner who survived the punishments of the mother but were separated from their remaining pack-mates and are being forced to start over; they all originate from one of the two original packs or from mortem's group. i will only allow 5 max wolves to have survived from mortem's group.

~valley information~
    ♦the wolves from both packs in this valley are extremely spiritual; princeps mater is basically their deity/goddess that they worship and pray to for protection; her name means "high mother". the only wolves that don't believe the same or don't care about her are any survivors from mortem's group.
    ♦sanatio lake is the middle ground of what used to separate the two packs territory, where magic always seemed to flow out from; the name means "healing lake."
    ♦the valley of vita was named as such by princeps mater due to the power she imbued within the lake and surrounding land to make it a paradise; vita means "life."

~pack information~
    ♦ sol pack - the pack of the fighters, the warriors. these wolves are not afraid to stand up for what they believe, even if absolutely no one else sees their point of view. they can be very rash, acting on impulse instead of thinking things through.

♦ frigus pack - this is the calm, level-headed pack. they are highly compassionate, deeply caring for those around them. they are logical when it comes to taking action in any circumstance, taking time to consider the options. they are highly intelligent, choosing their words very selectively, and are often gone to for advice.

♦ mortem's pack - this pack had very few ranks within it. the role of alpha belonged to mortem. he had one beta that he trusted, one healer, and the rest were subordinates. he didn't take kindly to weakness and thus had no omegas.

♦ both the sol & frigus packs had similar ranks to one another. alpha pair, beta pair, healers, subordinates (split between hunters and fighters based on to primary skillsets), trainees, mothers, pups, elders, and omegas.
Last edited by broken* on Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the survivors

Postby broken* » Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:06 am

image credit here.

~~the surviving wolves~~
    the loners (0/unlimited)
    •nymeria - age - ♀ - sol pack - previous fighter - broken* - link to form
    •fleur - age - ♀ - frigus pack - previous healer - broken* - link to form
    •balor - age - ♂ - mortem's pack - previous subordinate - broken* - link to form

•noir - 4 years - ♀ - mortem's pack - previous subordinate - Rae'tia - link to form
    •skoll - 3 years - ♂ - frigus pack - previous hunter - Rae'tia - link to form
    •amarok - 5 years - ♂- sol pack - previous beta - Rae'tia - link to form

•name - age - ♂/♀ - previous pack - previous rank - user - link to form
Last edited by broken* on Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the valley of vita - wolf pack role-play (OPEN & ACCEPTI

Postby broken* » Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:59 am

we are now open and accepting!
    please post any reservations, forms, or questions on the discussion page, or send me a pm!
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the valley of vita - wolf pack role-play (OPEN & ACCEPTI

Postby broken* » Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:30 am

bump, still needing members!

Last bumped by broken* on Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:30 am.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me