๐ŸŽตSong Of The Moon๐ŸŽถ Wolf pack rp REMAKE accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

๐ŸŽตSong Of The Moon๐ŸŽถ Wolf pack rp REMAKE accepting

Postby Tainted~Wings » Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:32 am

You came from a cruel pack. No one did or touched anything without the alpha's permission. You witnessed him taking a liking to an omega, her bloodlines being alpha from a destroyed pack. When the alpha announced she was to be his mate she did what no other wolf would do... She stood up to him. "Bear pack stand with me and listen!" she said boldly. " This alpha has taken what was ours, our right to decide for ourselves. I refused to be the mate of a cruel being like him and am leaving and forming a pack from the ashes!" She paused looked at the wolves that were suffering. She longed to help them. "I am Kendall. Daughter of Ozouf and Reed, former alphas of Dark Void Pack. I am rebuilding my pack, the pack I should have grown up in. I invite everyone here to follow me to escape this packs clutches," and with that, she turned and left. Did you follow her, were you too afraid of the current alpha you had or were you loyal to him in the end?

1. Listen to The Owner

2. Respect others

3. Mating, birthing, etc goes to 'Fades to Black'

4. Have Fun

5. My mods are chosen by me don't just ask

6. No God Modeling and no Powerplaying

7. Make a Male for Every Female and Vice versa.*preferred if rather not ask if another member could make the other gender

8. Don't Ignore others

9. and if I'm not here then you are accepted but you MUST!!! PM me the Page you have joined on

10. Have fun

11. once you join please be a Loyal Member

12. No Being your own Mate.

13. can have pictures or Description

14. No Forced Mating. if a Rouge is to mate another wolf they must be Mates

15. Please listen to all CS rules

16. you can fight for Mates and Ranks

17. No killing without Permission of Owner and with the Rper of the Wolf

18. Post all forms in Discussion page

19. Feel free to join us on [url]discord[/url]
Last edited by Tainted~Wings on Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐Ÿฆ‡Dark Void Pack๐Ÿชถ

Postby Tainted~Wings » Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:40 am

โ™กFemale Wolves:
โ˜†Male Wolves:
Total:
Including rogues:

Ranks

Luna :โ™ก Kendall~Tainted~Wings
Alpha Brute:I will decide
Alpha Pups: -
Furture Alpha: -

Beta Fae: โ™กAthena~Popper_corn ใ€‹mother
Beta Brute:โ˜†Thordane~Scoinwolf
Beta Pups:

Deltas: โ˜†Thunderbolt~StormDragon55
Delta Pups:

Gamma Fae:
Gamma Brute: โ˜†Stormy~Queen of Flame
Gamma Pups:

Omegas:
โ˜†Coruus~strawberry

Lead Healer Brute:
Lead Healer Fae:
Healers:
โ˜†Flicker~Scoinwolf
โ™กRainy~Queen of flames

Lead Hunter Fae:
Lead Hunter Brute:โ˜†Karper Gray ~ThousandSounds
Hunters:
โ™กMinty~Queen of flames

Lead Fighter Fae:
Lead Fighter Brute: โ˜†Valor~Popper_corn
Fighters:
โ™กRhea~ Popper_corn
โ™กAspen~Ranger9

Lead PupSitter Fae: โ™กSnowy~Queen of flames
Lead PupSitter Brute:
Pupsitters:

Elders:
โ˜†Ghost ~Popper_corn

Mothers:
โ™กRazzberry~ Tainted~Wings
โ™กAthena~ Popper_corn ใ€‹beta fea

Pups:
โ˜†Tarrus~Open - unborn
โ˜†Pallon~Tainted~Wings-unborn
โ˜†Parrus~open-unborn
โ™กFallon~Open-unborn
โ˜†Loki~popper_corn
โ™กNova~popper_corn

Loners:

Undecided:

Lead Rouge:
Rouges:
โ˜†Crow~Tainted~Wings
โ™กChristina~Queen of flames

Crushes

Him -> her: Crush on her
Him <- her: crush on him
Him <-> her both have crushes on the other
๐Ÿ’” ex mates

Ragen๐Ÿ’”Razzberry
Aspen->Renn
Tor->Kendall
Karper->Kendall

Mates

Valor+Flicker
Thordane + Athena

Season & Weather

[X] Spring (Early Spring)- i is early spring. there is still snow on the ground and prey is slowly returning. a few litters of pups have been born so far
[] Summer
[] Fall
[] Winter-

[X] Cloudy
[] Foggy
[X] Misty
[] Snowing
[] Sleet
[] Raining
[] Storming
[] Blizzard
[] Sunny
[] Stary
[] Windy

[X] Full Moon
[] First Quarter
[] Half Moon
[] Third Quarter
[] New Moon

[] Dusk
[X] Dawn
[] Mid-Day

Unsure~
Last edited by Tainted~Wings on Sun Jul 16, 2023 6:06 am, edited 13 times in total.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ŸปBear Pack๐Ÿป

Postby Tainted~Wings » Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:44 am

โ™กFemale Wolves:
โ˜†Male Wolves:
Total:

Ranks

Alpha Fae: decided by Tor
Alpha Brute: โ˜†Tor~Ranger9
Alpha Pups: -
Furture Alpha: -

Beta Fae:
Beta Brute:โ˜†Koi~Popper_corn
Beta Pups:

Deltas: โ˜†Ragen~Tainted~Wings
Delta Pups:

Gamma Fae:โ™กQiu ~ThousandSounds
Gamma Brute:
Gamma Pups:

Omegas:
โ™กSoulfire~Tainted~Wings

Lead Healer Brute:
Lead Healer Fae:
Healers:
โ™กFleming~strawberry

Lead Hunter Fae: โ™กLiannah ~ThousandSounds
Lead Hunter Brute:
Hunters:
โ™กRenn~Scoinwolf
โ˜†Koumay~Queen of flames
โ˜†Roshund~Queen of flames
โ™กStarfall~Ranger9

Lead Fighter Fae:โ™กGina~ThousandSounds
Lead Fighter Brute: โ˜†Shuren~Queen of flames
Fighters:
โ˜†Blast~Tainted~Wings
โ™กWren~Scoinwolf
โ™กFireBurst~StormDragon55

Lead PupSitter Fae:
Lead PupSitter Brute:
Pupsitters:
โ˜† Misty~ Ranger9

Elders:.

Mothers:

Pups:

Crushes

Him -> her: Crush on her
Him <- her: crush on him
Him <-> her both have crushes on the other

Koi->Soulfire
Tor->Kendall
Liannah->Starfall
Tor<-Qiu

Mates

Unsure~
Last edited by Tainted~Wings on Sun Jul 16, 2023 6:07 am, edited 11 times in total.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ranks

Postby Tainted~Wings » Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:48 am

1 per pack

Alpha- the male leader of the pack/male oriented pack leader. Mate of the Luna. (See luna for info) Can be sole leader of the pack. Their oldest offspring will normally inherit their rank. If no offspring are available beta will inherit the position

Luna- known as the mate of the alpha and a strong feminine figure. Can be a sole leader of the pack if well respected.

Alpha pairs pups- If the eldest offspring of the alpha and Luna pair is feminine then if proven to be respected as well as a strong leader she will inherit the rank of leader and their mate as alpha. More often than not if the eldest is feminine then it skips until it is a masculine pup to be inheritance to the alpha rank

Beta pair- Normally it starts as a strong masculine figure. Essentially the 2nd in charge to the alpha. Carries out alpha duties if alpha is too sick, hurt, or busy. Is one of the most trusted to the alpha and Luna.

Beta pups- normally the eldest or most worthy deemed pup takes over the rank of their parents and their mate.

Lead healer fea & brute- the two most skilled masculine and feminine figure in the heal category. Not normally mates. Known to consult with other healers and each other for the safety and health of their packmates. One of the main overseers for the apprentices coming into the healing field

Lead hunter fea & brute- two most skilled hunters. Not normally mates. Known to oversee small hunting patrols and organize for all hunts. They consult with both alpha and beta to organize a large hunt. One of the main overseers for apprentices coming into the hunting field

Lead Fighter Fae & Brute- two most skilled at fighting. Not normally mates as they've been seen to butt heads. Known to be part of border patrols and help organize patrols with the gammas. They are the battle planners if anything were to arise. One of the overseers of apprentices coming into the fighting field

Gamma fea and brute- protectors of the pack. Known to be the safety maniacs of the pack as they make sure EVERYTHING within the borders are safe. No one even eats without their knowledge so the pack is safe. They have both been seen as mates or not. If they are their pups are normally trained to the job. (Not that its always successful)

Lead PupSitter Fae &Brute- they oversee all pup sitting and pup sitters. They know who is watching what pups and if any of them were to go missing. Just like all Pupsitters they are great with Pups.

The many

Deltas- Known as those who oversee training of almost all ranks. They are also overseers to any spars within a pack or rank spars to see that it never goes overboard.

Omegas- because of their goofball nature they are considered low ranking. That doesn't mean that these wolves don't have a specialty. Ex. Soulfire was born to be a beta and her strength in fighting, her nack on the offense proves it, she also has some skill level in the hunting field. Many wolves believe they don't have the skill level to hold a position when literally these wolves just have problems like short attention spans.

Healers- they do as their name states. Healing others is their responsibility and they never cease to prove that

Hunters- their job is to feed the pack

Fighters- provide protection to their home and territory

Pupsitters- provide a service so mothers can return to their duties whether they be hunters , healers, or the alphas themselves

Mothers- known as the expecting wolves. These wolves earned time off to have young and raise them until they are ready to return to their jobs. Some wolves remain a mother position to help other new mothers

Pups- this term is used loosely. However it holds as the rank of young from the time they're born until they are promoted to their position within the pack. The name pup also relays onto the apprentices as they are very unlikely to be taken into any major hunts or battles unless it is deemed to be safe

Elders- the old that have reached a suitable retirement age or have received an injury that no longer allows them to be of assistance to their pack
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ŸŽตSong Of The Moon๐ŸŽถ Wolf pack rp REMAKE accepting

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:41 am

Dark VoidPack

๐Ÿ’™Kendall//fea//Location: laying on her den//Tags:open

Kendall laid on top of the rock overlook that made up her den. She had heard stories that rain water from centuries before could've carved out the entrance to her den. She liked the overlook that the bolder had made. She could watch over her pack here. She watched as the sun rose. The pack would start to stirring soon. She looked to area to which the rest of the pack slept the cave. Yes her den had a tunnel to connect to the cave but she was often watching at night so her beta Thordane could rest. He'd beed it anyway with Athena expecting.

๐ŸกRazzberry//fea//location:mothers area of the cave//tags:open๐Ÿก

Razzberry is sleeping uncomfortably feel free to wake her

Bear Pack

๐Ÿ’”Regan//brute//location: borderlines//tags:open

Checking the borders angry

Blast//Brute//location:in his nest//tags open

Sleeping feel free to wake him

๐Ÿ”ฅSoulfire//fea//location:in the woods by the river//tags:open

Soulfire always woke before dawn. Its the only time she knew she could sneak out without getting into trouble by getting caught. She was sick of hearing how she was an omega that she should know her place. She enjoyed the morning breeze. Staring into the river she sighed. "Know my place? Pfft i shouldn'tbe trapped in camp," she grumbled.

Outside the pack

Nightmare/Crow//brute//location:Near Dark Void borders//tags: open

Crow was pretty peacefulfor a rogue. He sniffed a rabbit trail.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:53 pm

DARK VOID,
Thordane "Thorn" || brute, beta, 32 moons| tagged: himself
Thordane was out on patrol, the large wolf walking along the border that faced towards Bear Claw. He wasnโ€™t worried about being out by himself, but the thought of Athena waiting for him back at camp threatened to quicken his paws. The brute had to stamp down the urge, reminding himself that he had a job to do and that he was going to do it right. Flicker had assured him enough times that Athena would be fine, and he knew the dark male was most likely tending to her in his absence.
He was going to be a father.
The thought excited him as much as it scared him, with tensions so high between themselves and Bear Claw right now he knew heโ€™d be even more on guard than he already was once the pups came into this world. He loved them fiercely already, despite them not being there quite yet.
But he had a job to do and he wasnโ€™t about to neglect his duties to the pack either. So he continued his patrol, alert as ever, even as his mind strayed occasionally to his mate.

Flicker || brute, healer, 22 moons| tagged: Razzberry, Athena
Flicker was nosing around at his herbs in his den, picking out the freshest he could and sorting out any that were starting to turn into a separate pile to dispose of later. Heโ€™d been at it since early early morning, having been unable to sleep much last night despite the warmth of Valor by his side. Checking the sky now, he jumped up with a start, nearly upending one of the piles of leaves. Heโ€™d promised Thordane that heโ€™d check in on Athena while the brute was on patrol. While he was there, he wanted to check on Razzberry too, as the fae was also expecting with her due date approaching rapidly.
The brute hustled out of his den and trotted over to where the mothers slept, ducking in and knocking his foot against a loose stone to make some noise so he didnโ€™t startle anyone. โ€œGood morning!โ€ He called out, noticing Razzberry was sleeping rather fitfully. He frowned, going over to her first. โ€œRazz?โ€ He pitched his voice a bit higher, but gentler, standing enough away to give her some space when she woke. He didnโ€™t mean to startle her awake, but he didnโ€™t think whatever sleep she was currently getting was good sleep.

BEAR CLAW,
Renn "Red" || fae, hunter, 27 moons| tagged: herself

Renn was out hunting in the morning light, concentrating on a rabbit sheโ€™d been stalking for a while now. The wind kept shifting and she had to keep compensating for it. Normally she wouldnโ€™t spend this much effort on one piece of prey but the hunt yesterday had gone well and this was more for experience than anything.
She was getting close. The rabbit was fully unaware of its impending doom and was finally settling down. Renn crept into position.. waited a beat.. and pounced.
She slammed down on the rabbit before it had a chance to do more than realize it was in danger, ending its life swiftly and then sitting down next to the kill for a moment while she savored the victory. It was a decent rabbit too, a bit lame in one leg (which is why she chose it) but still a decent size. She took a moment longer to rest, then picked up the prey and headed back towards camp.

Wren "Little Bird" || fae, fighter, 27 moons| tagged: herself
Tired from some night training, the fae was dozing lightly still.
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Wayward Bound | Not Quite Dogs
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger 9 » Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:35 pm

- Dark Void -

Aspen, fighter: location, camp : feeling, neutral : tagged, open

indentAspen rested her head on her paws, sighing lowly. She missed her friends back in Bear Claw, missed Renn in particular. But they were there and she was here and unless they switched sides she wasnโ€™t sure she could risk going to see them. Tor was known to patrol the borders sometimes himself, looking for stragglers, and it was a huge risk to run into him.
indentAspen really, really did not want to run into him.
indentBut life was better here, and Kendall was a far more fair leader. Tor may have kept his pack strong, but he was cruel, and she was glad to have been given the chance to escape. She owed a lot to Kendall for making that happen.

- Bear Claw -

Tor, the Alpha: location, in the woods, by the border : feeling, irritable : tagged, open, approaching Thordane

indentTor was in a foul mood today. The brute was in a foul mood most days, ever since Kendall had rejected him so publicly. Rejected - him! He couldnโ€™t understand it. He had the power, the influence, the bloodline. He was young, strong, the Alpha. Sheโ€™d been an omega in the pack, she should have been grateful for the opportunity to reclaim her heritage! He growled, low, to himself.
indentIn a way she had done that, by splitting the pack - his pack - in two and declaring herself alpha of the pitiful group that had joined her that night. Pah. He spat on the ground, annoyed further. It wouldnโ€™t do to dwell on it. But he couldnโ€™t stop himself from doing so. Kendall had taken some powerful wolves with her when she left, and some of the ones whoโ€™d remained were suspicious of him now. Influenced by her.
indentIf only she would just come back. Accept his proposal, he could be generous, he could pardon the traitors that left with her. All for the sake of the pack.
indentNot that he could ever forget what they had done.
indentEars perking up, he inhaled deeply, realizing his wanderings had taken him close to the so-called โ€œDark Voidโ€ territory. There was movement there, a border patrol perhaps? It seemed like just one wolf but maybe there was more around. Tor slunk down low into the undergrowth, watching. For now.

Starfall, hunter: location, camp : feeling, general anxiety : tagged, open, sleeping

indentStarfall curled up tighter in her nest, sleeping lightly until she was called for.

Misty, pup sitter: location, walking around the woods : feeling, playful : tagged, open, near Soulfire but he doesnโ€™t notice

indentWith no pups to care for at the moment, Misty found himself free to entertain himself for the most part. While his sister was still asleep, he found himself with nothing to do, and so decided to go for a walk in the woods. Heโ€™d scented Tor out and about and so skirted the path the alpha had taken, not wanting to get in the way and draw his ire. The beast had been temperamental ever since Kendall had left with half the pack.
indentInstead Misty followed the river, humming to himself and splashing around in the shallows every now and then. Sometimes he thought he saw a fish, but he had no idea how to hunt such a thing, and so left them well alone. He liked splashing around, he didnโ€™t want to get actually wet.
The next sentance is false. The sentance before this is true.
Ranger 9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThousandSounds » Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:44 pm

Early in the morning...

แ›’แ›Šแšฃแšฑ แ›ˆแšณแšฃโฐž

Qiu:
    The Gamma female woke up early in the morning with a very important thought in mind. Wren. It's been a while since they hung out, and even though they see each other and talk frequently Qiu found herself missing her sister often something awful. Running by the hunters she gave them a twisted little grin, as she wished them luck on today's kills with a sly tone. Making way to the fighter dens, ignoring the lead Fighter Gina who isolated in the den corner, her tail wagged seeing Wren already sprawled out for some sleep, as she flopped down on top of her.

----
----

Liannah: Nurturing
    Liannah walked in with a little bit of a tired sigh, quietly creeping up to Starfall and giving her head a gentle lick to make her presence known. Ready to send her out hunting, especially since Renn should be returning any given moment, she wanted to rotate her hunters in the morning or calm evenings, and send them out in pairs during the day or night. There weren't any major herds yet, so right now this system worked just fine until the time for larger hunting groups to become a thing again. "It's okay, it's just me." her soft voice lulled. "I wanted to let you know, Renn will be coming back soon, and I'm sending you out to the east side today." giving the light wolf a little nuzzle trying to gently wake her

โ–‚โ–ƒโ–„โ–…โ–†โ–‡โ–ˆโ–“โ–’โ–‘Dark Voidโ–‘โ–’โ–“โ–ˆโ–‡โ–†โ–…โ–„โ–ƒโ–‚

Karper Gray: Exhausted
    Karper sighed as another sunrise rolled by, and another day came. He had been careless wandering a little too close to Bear Claw's frequently roamed lands. But in his defense, they had so little hunters, while Bear claw had so many... The lead hunter had been working double shifts, hunting all night and taking small naps during the day or night while Minty hunted in his unavailability period. He was exhausted.. And drained. But he pushed on, the pack needed it, not only did they already have so many mouths to feed, but this couldn't come at a worse time than right now. Especially since the pups were on the way efforts now had to be tripled. Which he had been finding increasingly frustrating considering their food situation, but the hunting ground almost barren half the time, and the more he tracked the further his worries had been confirming. Some herds moving on, they're lucky if they get a critter. All he can do it pray that the herd come back this year. How the hell as they even supposed to feed pups if they can barely feed adults! Strength is in numbers, but how will they protect those numbers without the strength itself! They're vulnerable! And he knows that Bear Claw knows it, too. With a snarl of irritation he smacked a near by pebble, cursing the forest for being so infertile in prey and dooming his pack to malnourishment.

Falling into wet grass and some left over snow as he allowed the tears to fall, emitting a whine of misery. Ugh. The physical and mental exhaustion was driving him insane...

After a while, once he'd had some time to himself, and a moment to gather himself back together. He set out to at least try to hunt something to bring home. He'd been trying to hunt for Kendall too so that she could effortlessly remain in the safety of the camp among their fighters - or whoever could even fight. Ugh gods. Realizing just how bad their situation even was, he was struggling to keep any sort of optimism anymore. And banishing those thoughts that said "we should have stayed", anything that felt even remotely close to what would be considered mutinous. He did wonder though, what if they all had just chased away Tor before he could assume power and build his canine empire. The way they followed him so easily after he'd been so cruel to them, so forceful. He often thought about the wolves at Bear Claw, and his heart ached when his thoughts drifted to a very, very, very old flame Qiu (it wasn't put a young wolves' crush back in the day) about Wren (the one he used to have genuine attraction for, not just the physicality of her build, even though it was very attractive. But also emotionally. And yet he thought himself unsuitable for her - when actually, he just couldn't muster up the gut), about Misty, and Stella... At least, some of their conditions weren't all bad.

later...

Karper slugged his way back to camp, a hare in his jaws, making headway for Kendall's dens to serve her breakfast and possible update her on some thoughts about the prey. If this year didn't shine for the, he was worried of the possibility of having to relocate...

His weary eyes looking up at her on top of the rock where she perched every day from the times he'd seen her, internally chuckling to himself with a light shake in his head. He dropped the hare, took a deep breath, and addressed. "Lady Kendall..?"

----
----
----

----
----
----
----
----
----
----
----
----
----
    Karper Gray / Lead Hunter/ Male/ 37 Moons / Tags: Kendall
    Liannah / Lead Huntress/ Female/ 32 ยฝ Moons / Tags: Starfall

Qiu / Gamma/ Female/ 33 ยฝ Moons / Tags: Wren
    Gina / Lead Fighter/ Female/ 30-33 Moons / Tags: Open

The ages have been softly bumped up to fit the more modern version of the characters.
Use the rp as a current guide. Until a more accurate one has been made.

• Listen... I REALLY love roleplaying UwU
  • It is boiling cold in here.
  • I'm a stupid coconut. And have severe memory loss,
    so please prod me as much as you need.
  • Dungeons & Dragons for life baybeeee

ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:01 am

Dark VoidPack

๐Ÿ’™Kendall//fea//Location: her den//Tags:Karper

The she wolf jumped to her paws letting out a tired yawn. "Anything wrong Karper? "She asked leaping down from her perch. Shed been worried about any movement in her, no she wasn't like Tor... THEIR territory. She worried those in bear claw would come and hurt those who wanted an equal opportunity within the pack. She worried about feeding the pack. She should be doing more than just guarding the camp. She should be hunting, patrolling, something for relief of her packmates.
"I was thinkingaboutcheckingthe borers and seeing if i could catch somethingon the way backwould you want to come with me? I understandyouve been busy trying to keep the pack as fed as possible and I'm getting a little stir crazy just guarding camp."

๐ŸกRazzberry//fea//location:mothers area of the cave//tags:Flicker and Athena๐Ÿก

Razz jumped gasping, her eyes shot open worried. "Ragen!" She gasped in fear before looking around panic stricken to see where she was. She realized she was right where she wanted to be dark voidpack. She took a deep breath to calm herself. It had only been a couple nightssince her departure from Tor and his pack so she feared for her safety. "Thank the moon above that its just you flicker i was afraid coming here was only a dream.," she sighed with relief.

Bear Pack

๐Ÿ’”Regan//brute//location: borderlines//tags:Tor, Thordane, Crow

The brute spotted his alpha and padded closer. "Alpha," he mumbled crouching down noticinghe was watching the wannabe packs border. "Whats the situation? " he asked quietly.

Blast//Brute//location:in his nest//tags open

Sleeping feel free to wake him

๐Ÿ”ฅSoulfire//fea//location:in the woods by the river//tags:Misty

Soulfire yelped getting splashed by water. "Misty!" She yipped. "You got me wet!" She jumped up and splashed her front paws in the water. The water was a little crisp in this morning air but nonetheless.

Outside the pack

Nightmare/Crow//brute//location:Near Dark Void borders//tags: Thordane directly

Crow looked up from his tracking seeing Thordane.
He knew he was quite close to the borderlines but he didn't think he was that close. "Beta Thordane of the Dark VoidPack," he said dipping his head in respect, "how has prey been running?" He often wandered close to both borders but the bear Claw pack had a direct river between him and them. Dark Voids border with rogue lands was mostly nonexistent if it weren'tby scent. He knew it was easier for them to get him if they wanted to hurt him but most knew he didn't want to cause trouble
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Popper's Beans

Postby Popper_Cornz » Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:42 am

LOKI 1
โHappy Boi :Dโž
gender; Male age; 1 Moon rank; Pup crush; Open sexuality; TBD location; Hiding Behind Ghost
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
mentions; Nova, Kendall, Karper, Ghost tagged; Karper, Ghost

indentationScampering around through the paws of the older wolves, Loki, dashed about trying to find a place to hide from his sister Nova, who was counting over in the corner of the mothers part of the cave. Loki dodged and swerved under the paws of the older wolves, forcing some of them to trip a little over the young black pup. Loki dashed around sniffing different places and experimenting in fitting in the small cracks. He raced by where Kendall was laying talking to Karper about something. He barely noticed Karper in time before crashing into the older male's hind leg. With a soft 'oomph' Loki fell onto his back looking up at the older wolves.
indentation"Sorry Karper.." Loki said, dipping his head. Then his ears perked up. "Don't tell Nova I came this way! We're playing hide-and-seek! Okay?" Loki hardly waited for an answer and dashed off to try and find a place to hide. Just outside Loki spotted Ghost laying in the sun. He scampered over to the ash gray Brute and wriggled behind the large male, giggling softly as he buried himself in Ghost's long gray fur.
indentation"Well good morning Loki. What are you up to this time?" Loki looked up at the older wolf, poking his head out from under Ghost's fur. "Shhh! You're gonna give away my spot! I'm hiding from Nova!" Loki quickly buried himself back into the wolf's fur. Ghost barked a laugh cracked with age. "Very well."

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

NOVA 1
โNervous Girl :?โž
gender; Female age; 1 Moon rank; Pup crush; Open sexuality; TBD location; Kendall's Den with Kendall and Karper
mentions; Loki, Kendall, Karper tagged; Kendall, Karper (Kind of)

indentation"7...8...9...10! Ready or not here I come!" Nova spun around and looked around. Where would her brother hide. She looked around for black fur but couldn't see anything. All around the clearing wolves were moving about, getting up out of their beds to start the day. Athena was beside her, cleaning herself, she hadn't [ayed attention to where Loki had gone. Nova spotted Kendall talking to Karper, maybe Loki went and hid over there, she hoped not, Karper was scary. Nova shoot out her white fluffy fur and began to pad over to where Kendall was. Her tail was tucked as she passed all the wolves that were out and about, her head down and ears flat against her head. Reaching Kendall she scrambled up on the top next to the older female.
indentation"Kendall!" Nova rubbed against the familiar wolf, snuggling into her fur. "Do you know where Loki went? We are playing hide-and-seek and I can't find him. Do you know where he is?" Nova looked up at Kendall and then rubbed her cheek against the other wolf's neck.

KOI 1
โLoyal Boi :thumbup:โž
gender; Male age; 30 Moons rank; Beta Brute crush; Soulfire sexuality; Bisexual location; Talking with Soulfire and Misty
mentions; Tor, Kendall, Soulfire, Misty tagged; Soulfire, Misty

indentationKoi hadn't slept. He had been all night. Something was bothering him in the back of his mind, but he couldn't quite place a paw on what it was. He had decided to get up and hunt to try and distract himself from whatever it was. Being the Beta he thought Tor would appreciate it if he got a head start on hunting. If Tor was even thinking about the pack. He usually wasn't. Probably focused on Kendall again. Oh well... Koi would do some of it when he got back. Already he had caught a decent amount. Birds and rabbits mostly, mice were way too small to feed even a pup, not that they had any to feed.
indentationKoi's ears swiveled as he hear the sound of a yelp from near the river. Who was at the river this early in the morning. The sun was barely over the trees, and Tor hadn't sent any parties out that he knew of, but Tor didn't tell him much anyway. He picked up his latest catch, being a fat starling and padded carefully towards the river. As he emerged from the trees he noticed two wolves. He scented the air, not that he needed to, but just to make sure. Sure enough it was Soulfire and Misty. Both of them were good wolves so he had no hesitation walking up to Misty, but Soulfire was different. She was a gorgeous Fea, Koi was in love with her, so much that he got so nervous around her, something that he had never had happen before.
indentation"Good morning Soulfire, Misty." He dipped his head to each on of them as he set down the bird. He pushed it over to Soulfire. Hungry, caught this just a little bit ago, I got a lot more I gotta pick up on the way back." Realizing he was rambling Koi looked away, and cleared his throat. So sorry for interrupting, I best be on my way, leave you to do what you need to do I guess." Koi swallowed nervously, wondering if Soulfire would ask him to stay. Why would she? She was way out of his league. Koi didn't care if she was an Omega or a Luna, she was perfect. How could she love him?

VALOR 1
โCharming Boi 8-)โž
gender; Male age; 25 Moons rank; Lead Fighter Brute mate; Flicker sexuality; Gayyyy location; Healers Cave
mentions; Flicker, Thordane, Loki, Nova, Kendall, Karper, Rainy, Athena, Razzberry tagged; Rainy, Nova, Kendall, Karper

indentationValor yawned and stretched. His legs ached from lack of use. He thought he'd better stretch his legs, but wanted to see if Flicker wanted to go with him on a walk. Flicker had gotten up before Valor. Valor was awake, but just hadn't gotten the motivation to start the day. He had nuzzled Flicker before his mate left the cave to go check on Athena. Thordane would go ballistic if Athena wasn't checked on. Valor chuckled to himself. Oh the things mates could do to a brute. He wondered if Flicker would ever want to adopt pups in the future. Valor made a mental note to ask him while they walked later.
indentationValor made his way out of the cave and nodded to Kendall and Karper, then noticed the little white pup next to Kendall. Valor shot a friendly smile that the little white pup, but she buried herself farther into Kendall's fur, her ears flat, eyes wide. Valor shrugged. Nova had always been more nervous around Brutes, it was just the way she was. Ever since Kendall had brought her and her brother Loki back. Valor poked his head inside the healers cave and spotted Rainy. "Morning Rainy. Flicker go to check on Athena and Razzberry?" He asked casually, shooting a grin at her.

RHEA 1
โStrong Girl :what:โž
gender; Female age; 25 Moons rank; Fighter crush; Open sexuality; Lesbian (technically) location; Sleeping Cave
mentions; Valor, Flicker, Aspen tagged; Aspen

indentationRhea yawned and opened her eyes just in time to see her brother slip out of the cave, probably off to find Flicker to do some lovey-dovey stuff. Gross. At least he was happy. Rhea looked around and noticed Aspen, laying with her head on her paws. Aspen was one of the only Fea's that she liked and would voluntarily talk to. She looked down at the moment. Rhea thought she should go over and ask, because that's what a friend would do, right? Rhea bounded out of the den and grabbed a rabbit that way laying on the pile of freshly caught food. She padded back into the cave and dropped the rabbit next to Aspen. "You look upset. Have something to eat and we can talk about it. What's up?" She pushed the rabbit closer to Aspen, trying to encourage the other Fea to eat something.

ATHENA 1
โSad Girl :cry:โž
gender; Female age; 30 Moons rank; Beta Fea/Mother mate; Thordane sexuality; Straight location; Mother's Side of the Cave
mentions; Thordane, Razzberry, Ragen, Flicker tagged; Razzberry, Flicker

indentationAthena had woken shortly after Thordane had gone out. She knew it was his duty but she was saddened anyway. His warmth was fading and his chin wasn't resting on her back, she couldn't feel his comforting presence and know that she was safe. She looked down at her swollen belly and sighed. What if she wasn't a good enough mother? A good enough mate for Thorn? There were probably other Feas that would love to be Beta. The thought of Thorn with another wolf made her tear up. She loved Thorn so much and just wanted to be good enough for him.
indentationAthena noticed Razzberry twitching in her sleep. Athena moved closer to the other mother, resting her tail on the other's back, careful not to wake her up. She thought she noticed the flinching and the twitching stop but it was still there. Athena licked her head softly, trying to calm her down without waking her up. She must be having a nightmare from her time in Bear Claw pack with Ragen. Athena knew how much that scarred her after what happened. Athena perked her ears up as Flicker padded over to them. She quickly blinked the tears out of her eyes, hoping he hadn't noticed.
indentationRazzberry jerked her head up, waking with a gasp and Athena licked her head softly. "It's alright. He's not here. You are safe Razzberry. It's just Flicker coming to check on us. It's okay." She said soothingly, trying to clam the other Fea down. "Good morning Flicker. What are you up to?"

GHOST 1
โGrandpa! :Pโž
gender; Male age; 120 Moons rank; Elder crush; None sexuality; Unknown (Just is kinda there) location; Just outside of the Cave
mentions; Kendall, Tor, Nova, Loki tagged; Loki, Open

indentationGhost smiled as Loki buried himself in his white fur. Ghost remembered how much work Pups were. Kendall had her work cut out for her. Running the pack and keeping an eye on Loki and Nova. It wouldn't be easy. But if anyone could do it Ghost knew it would be Kendall. She was such a great Luna already. She looked out for the well being of the pack and made sure everyone had everything they needed. There was no doubt in Ghost's mind that Kendall would be the greatest Luna Dark Void Pack would ever see.
indentationGhost knew that Tor was after Kendall, wanting her to become his Luna, whether that be because he wanted control over her or control over Dark Void Pack, ghost didn't know, but he was sure Kendall wouldn't let anything happen. They talked often enough for Ghost to know that Kendall didn't have even the slightest interest in Tor, and for good reason. He was a ruthless Alpha, he barely took care of his pack. Now that he thought about it, how did Tor run his pack. They were strong, but how? They couldn't be united with him as their leader, there has to be someone keeping them together.
Last edited by Popper_Cornz on Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me