๐ŸŽตSong Of The Moon๐ŸŽถ Wolf pack rp REMAKE accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ๐ŸŽตSong Of The Moon๐ŸŽถ (K:2)

Postby ThousandSounds » Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:03 am

โ–‚โ–ƒโ–„โ–…โ–†โ–‡โ–ˆโ–“โ–’โ–‘Dark Voidโ–‘โ–’โ–“โ–ˆโ–‡โ–†โ–…โ–„โ–ƒโ–‚

Karper Gray: Warm
    A warm smile slowly spread across his muzzle as he looked up at her. A pleasant surprise taking over his face before he settled again, beaming. "It would be my upmost pleasure to hunt with you. I'd be elated to accompany you outside the borders." He'd kind of picked up on her body language, indicating she indeed was feeling a little restless. A tender paw reaches up to smooth out her fur, a little bit, from where it had been squished. His teeth combing it out to keep it from matting and tangling.

"Perhaps it would give us a good opportunity to talk about some of our worries. I have been wanting to discuss some of my concerns regarding the prey situation a little bit, and you can tell me what ails you. You know, I am more than happy to provide you with a listening ear. Or, any advice if you needed it." he reassured her, it was hard to lead a new pack - and he knew that, especially since he kept in mind how young she still was, and how much there was still to arrange or learn. Though he NEVER doubted her abilities, not even for a single second. She was a strong wolf, even if a little young. "But first, breakfast." He moved to push the hare closer to her with his nose.

Suddenly something caught his attention. Head whirling to look at who bumped into him, with a surprised expression written over it, though, it immediately softened when he saw Loki. Picking him up, he helped the pup back upon his feet. Warm concern in his tone. "Are you okay, young Loki?" Giving his forehead a little lick when the pup apologized. Hearing that they are playing suddenly made sense to him " Oh!" The older male chuckles with a fond head shake. "Of course. Your secret is safe with us, I will not speak a word." Looking after the energetic boy, Karper took a seat as the young one ran off.

Not soon after, did the wolf in question had come across him and Kendall too. She'd always seemed so shy, deciding to make himself even smaller as to not startle her, he laid down, paws crossing - this way he could still talk with Kendall whilst also making her authority seem taller than his physical build, and remaining approachable. "Hide and seek? Sounds fun. How..." Obviously he played a little dumb. Was it a lie that he had no idea? Yeah, kinda. Was it for good intentions as long as it was believable? Yeah! "How does one play hide and seek?"

Hearing footsteps he returned the not to Valor. Looking over at Nova, his voice hushed and inviting. "It is alright.. He won't hurt you, promise. Not everyone is comfortable around certain things. And that's fine."

----
----
----
----
    Karper Gray / Lead Hunter/ Male/ 37 Moons / Tags: Kendall, Loki (briefly) & Nova

The ages have been softly bumped up to fit the more modern version of the characters.
Use the rp as a current guide. Until a more accurate one has been made.

• Listen... I REALLY love roleplaying UwU
  • It is boiling cold in here.
  • I'm a stupid coconut. And have severe memory loss,
    so please prod me as much as you need.
  • Dungeons & Dragons for life baybeeee

ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Popper's beans

Postby Popper_Cornz » Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:35 am

NOVA 2
โNervous Girl :?โž
gender; Female age; 1 Moon rank; Pup crush; Open sexuality; TBD location; Kendall's Den with Kendall and Karper
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
mentions; Kendall, Loki, Karper, Valor tagged; Kendall, Karper

indentationNova looked at Karper curiously, not knowing whether to believe him or not. Valor looked really scary, and she still wasn't quite used to Karper, but he seemed okay, and he hadn't done anything to hurt her, or Kendall, or Loki. Nova stepped forward and sniffed Karper timidly. When the male lay down her ears flattened at the movement and she scrambled backwards, but his smile made her feel more at ease than she would with most males. Nova approached the brute again, slowly but surely. Her little nose touched his fur. He smelled sweet. she didn't know what the smell was, but she liked it. Nova plopped herself down on top of Karper's paws laying down and resting her head on his foreleg. She felt more comfortable around him now, she had been around him enough with Kendall. Kendall wouldn't let him hurt her. She curled her small body up between his paws and against his chest. "Are you gonna be our Dad?" Nova asked, giving Karper's chin a little lick. She snuggled in to his chest fur and peeked out from between his strong forelegs. "Do you really not know how to play Hide-and-Seek?" Nova gasped. She sat up, her head just barely brushing his bottom jaw. The small white pup looked up at the large male in disbelief.
Last edited by Popper_Cornz on Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ŸŽตSong Of The Moon๐ŸŽถ Wolf pack rp REMAKE accepting

Postby Scoinwolf » Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:10 pm

DARK VOID,
Thordane "Thorn" || brute, beta, 32 moons| tagged: Crow
โ€œCrow.โ€ Thordane greeted, dipping his head slightly in return to show his own respect to the loner. The black wolf had shown to be friendly to his pack, a welcome face after the terror of Bear Claw. โ€œPrey has been running well enough.โ€ There was no pause in his words, a smooth statement. Thordane knew that the hunters had been working overtime, and he was trying to think of ways to aid Karper, but the prey they caught was enough for the pack.. for now. Heโ€™d received reports that concerned him, but this close to Bear Claw lands he didnโ€™t dare hint at any weakness, even if for all he knew it was just Crow with him now.
โ€œHow goes it yourself?โ€ He questioned in return, genuine. He liked Crow, and hoped all was going well for the loner.

Flicker || brute, healer, 22 moons| tagged: Razzberry, Athena
โ€œItโ€™s alright, itโ€™s just me.โ€ Flicker bent his head to hers, giving Razzโ€™s forehead a quick lick. His heart clenched to hear her call out her ex mateโ€™s name with such obvious fear. He couldnโ€™t imagine being so afraid of Valor, and felt awful for her that she was so afraid of someone she used to love.
โ€œI wanted to come check on the both of you. Well, Thordane also insisted, but I would have come anyways.โ€ He attempted some humor, smiling gently at the two fae. โ€œHow are we feeling today? Is there anything in particular either of you would like me to check? Otherwise Iโ€™ll just do a quick examination and then maybe we can go get some fresh air outside, the sunlight is particularly nice today.โ€ Not that he would force either of them out into the air, but heโ€™d noticed the sad faces. Fresh air and sunlight on his back always made him feel better, and maybe getting out and seeing the comforting faces of their packmates would help too.

BEAR CLAW,
Renn "Red" || fae, hunter, 27 moons| tagged: Liannah, Starfall

Renn trotted into camp, dropping her catch on the pile. She stretched, extending her toes and wiggling a little bit, pleased with her hunt. More would have to be caught, and Liannah would probably send her out again later today after Starfall had her rounds. She wondered if Liannah would pair her with Koumay or Roshund, she liked working in pairs and the lead huntress had taken to sending them out in such lately. More paws carried more prey.
Speaking off, she should check in with Liannah now. Renn looked around camp glancingly, settling in on the hunterโ€™s den with a knowing smile. Starfall was still in there, and if she had to bet Liannah could be found near the other fae.
Grinning, she poked her head into the den. โ€œHey. Iโ€™m back.โ€

Wren "Little Bird" || fae, fighter, 27 moons| tagged: Qiu
Wren awoke with a โ€œuhGH'' as something - someone flopped down on top of her. โ€œOh stars, Qiu? Qiu!โ€ She wheezed dramatically. โ€œOh, sister, youโ€™re heavy. Iโ€™m going to be crushed. Tell Tor heโ€™s going to have to excuse me from my duties for I have been flattened into a leaf. However will I survive this ordeal?โ€ She groaned, trying half heartedly to shake her big sister off.
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Wayward Bound | Not Quite Dogs
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:17 pm

Dark VoidPack

๐Ÿ’™Kendall//fea//Location: her den//Tags:Karper; Nova,Loki

She chuckled softly watching the pups. She was glad she could relate to their situation enough they were comfortable with her. "Karpers nice Nova i promise. Ya know, i don't recall ever playing hideand seek myself. But i was only a little older than you and loki when i lost my parents. At least you two haveeach other. "She commented. She felt her pelt get a little warm upon Nova asking if Karper was going to be their dad. Did the pups really think of her as their mom? She hadn't thought about taking a mate yet but she was young and Tors advances didn't help her. She looked to Karper to give a response to his earlier comment. "Honestly I have an idea that might help the prey situation but it might be overstepping my bounds as alpha. Youre the lead hunter and your opinion does matter on it. But I'll cut you a deal on breakfast. We feed this to the expecting mothers and first catch we'll share."

๐ŸกRazzberry//fea//location:mothers area of the cave//tags:Flicker and Athena๐Ÿก

Razz shook her head. "Im sorry. Change is good and being here with great caring wolves should comfort me but i worry for my pups. I probably am more of a burden on you all now than if Iwould have came sooner..." she felt bad that she was another mouth to feed and she couldnt lend a paw to help currently.

Bear Pack

Tainted~Wings wrote:
๐Ÿ’”Regan//brute//location: borderlines//tags:Tor, Thordane, Crow

The brute spotted his alpha and padded closer. "Alpha," he mumbled crouching down noticinghe was watching the wannabe packs border. "Whats the situation? " he asked quietly.

Blast//Brute//location:in his nest//tags open

Sleeping feel free to wake him

๐Ÿ”ฅSoulfire//fea//location:in the woods by the river//tags:Misty, Koi

"Hi koi! You're welcome to join us. And maybe later we'll be able to help carry some prey back? " she asked politely. She wanted an excuse to be out of camp. If Tor knew she was out she ws sure to hear about it. And thats if Qiu didn't get her first. She looked around wary that Tor might be nearby anyway

Outside the pack

Nightmare/Crow//brute//location:Near Dark Void borders//tags: Thordane directly

Crow nodded. "Good to hear. Prey runs well over here. How's Athena? Its been a couple of moons since I've seen her. I should hope she's ok?" He asked. He knew they were too close to bear claw to dig or ask anything that would harm them when all they've doneis been kind to him.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:08 pm

Dark Void

Stormy - Gamma brute - love: open - tags: Minty, open

He left the camp a little bit earlier to accompany his younger sister with some hunting as the lead hunter was busy charming the alpha, and Misty could not hunt something big alone. Rabbits and smaller prey were good and fine, but hunting them needed a lot of work when big prey could feed the whole pack for hours. As a gamma, he liked to take a lead role always when he had the chance but for now, he let the hunter take it, he knew how to hunt, but his skills were a little bit rusty, unlike the hunter fae who used those skills almost every day. Speaking of that he was pretty sick only a day before and his sister told him to take it easy, but he felt like he was doing much better now.

His ears flicked over to his younger sister when she suddenly stopped, he didn't say anything just waited for her to say something as he didn't want to bother the hunts.

Rainy - Healer fae - love: open - tags: Valor

She was focusing on the herb storage all this morning. Taking a little break she took some of the old and dry ones out of their storage as she was seen by the lead fighter. She flicked her ears as she listened to him and dropped the herbs to the ground to answer "That's good...why are you asking me that? He can do that if he wants to no need to ask me" she said to him, a little confused.

She took the herbs back to her mouth as she got past the male to get out of the den, she took a glare around the camp, but so far everything seemed to be fine.

Snowy - Lead pup sitter fae - love: open - tags: open

The pale silver fae left the nursery when most of the others entered to speak with the two mothers. She didn't mind their being there, but sometimes she felt nervous around so many wolves, especially when the den itself was not that big at all. Shaking her fur she stretched her legs as she got herself outside of the den, to the cleaning. Her ears perked over to the elder there, which seemed to have some pup friends for today, which was not really anything new the pups liked the elderly wolf.

Yawning she walked to check the small fresh-kill pile there, which was low like it always was at this early in the morning, but there had one frozen rat and some small rabbit.

Minty - hunter fae - love: open - tags: Stormy, open

She left the camp a little earlier, she was planning to go out for herself first, but she was spotted by her older brother, who decided to accompany her. She didn't really mind, but she hoped that he could not do anything which could make her hunting even harder, and trying to catch something bigger than a rabbit could be a good idea.

She silently walked further to their territory, her ears and nose alert for anything when she thought she heard a crash around the bushes near them. Sniffing she got a fresh scent of a wild boar, but so far she didn't see them, which was a little bit nervous as adult pigs are not that easy, and if they decide to attack they can make bad damage on them. So she wanted to see the wild boars before trying to attack them.

Bear Claw

Koumay - hunter brute - love: open - tags: Roshund, open

He left the hunter's den, after kicking Roshund into the back to wake him up "You don't want to sleep too late either...so come on" he spoke to him. He shook his black fur a little bit as he looked around the camp, first, he was not sure if he was too early or too late as the den was pretty empty when he woke up, but so far the lead hunter and all of the hunters were still at the camp, so he was on right time. He sat down there to wait for whatever the lead hunter will order them to do or takes the lead to go out for a hunt. As the hunters were still there, he thought that she was not yet given any orders.

Roshund - hunter brute - love: open - tags: Koumay, open

He was deep in sleep, when someone kicked him to his back, making him gasp in shock. He blinked his eyes for a moment, before realizing that he was not being eaten by a bear, but being kicked by his puppyhood friend "Morning huh? You could wake me up nicer? That was not very nice...and it did hurt too" he whined to the black male before following him out of the den. He shook his brown fur and stretched seeing that the hunters were not left yet, which meant that they were not late for the patrols.

Shuren - lead fighter brute - love: open - tags: open

He was being up for a while now but in his own world. He saw most of the pack being up including Gina his fellow fighter partner and even Wren seemed to show up somewhere he was sure of. Only Blast was nowhere to be seen, but he didn't really mind about that, as he thought that there could not be anything to their borders either like they never had. Sometimes he questioned his own rank as a lead fighter, his rank was only useful in battles, otherwise, he would just stand around doing nothing.

Outsiders

Christina - rogue fae - love: wb Blast - tags: open (spying Crow, Thor..)

She was wandering around the forest, not really having any idea where she could be or where she could go. She was hungry too as she managed to hunt a small hare yesterday morning, which was already been a day so she was not feeling so well now. She managed to drink some water, which little bit helped her hunger, but only a little, she needed to get something to eat.

Lifting her nose to smell, she frowned when she didn't scent prey, but a few unfamiliar wolves only a few bushes away from her. She could try to get away by now, but she was curious about those wolves so she wanted to sneak around to them. Her eyes blinked as she looked at the three males there speaking, She stays herself hidden and hoped that those wolves could not see her as she may not have enough strength left to defend herself from them.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstrawberryx » Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:23 am

Coruus/Corey, brute, 3yrs, omega, dark void p, tags; none

The sun shone through the omegas den, letting Coruus know it was morning. With a groan the big brute slid over to his side for a more comfortable position, licking his paws while his eyes were still closed, not willing to accept it was time to get up. He had no doubt that the other wolves had already been well up before him, especially the pups, who he adores whole heartedly. Coruus couldn't remember much of his pup hood, he tended to shut those memories out. With a soft grunt, the large brute finally decided to open his eyes and set himself on his four paws, shaking off all the sticks and dirt that clung to his fur while he was sleeping, and being a all white wolf didn't help much either. The brute stretched out his front paws, yawning and stepped out the den, to make his way over to get water.

Fleming/Little Coyote, she wolf, 1yrs, healer, bear p, tags; none

Little Coyote was set in the healer's den, organizing all the herbs, while in her own head not really noticing her surroundings. Her mind had flashed back to the memories of Kendall and her Alpha, the way the she wolf had stood up to him was, astonishing, she had never seen a wolf stand up to him, or let alone leave his pack and start their own. Yet she also has only been alive for a year, so she can't say how much she's seen really. She thought about going with her, she even remembers stepping a paw forward before stepping it back and sitting down, watching Kendall and the wolves who chose to leave, walk behind her. Little Coyote finished setting each herb for each area, hoping there won't be to big or many injuries today, she knew they were going patrolling but maybe they'll be careful enough not to get to deep of a scarpe while on the job.
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger 9 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:40 am

- Dark Void -

Aspen, fighter: location, camp : feeling, neutral : tagged, Rhea

indentโ€œOh! Hi Rhea.โ€ Aspen smiled up at her, making room in case the other fae wanted to lay down next to her. โ€œI was just thinking about everyone we left behind at Bear Claw.. I miss them. Well, only some of them, I suppose.โ€ She amended on second thought. Torโ€™s loyalists she certainly did not miss. โ€œI wish more would have joined us, but I understand why they might not have.โ€ She sighed.
indentIt had been hard, to step up besides Kendall that might. She was leaving behind everything sheโ€™d known to step into the uncertainty of starting a new pack. Sheโ€™d not regretted it, not for an instant, but she could see why it might have been difficult for some of the others to take the same risk.
indentShe gratefully pulled the rabbit closer and taking a bite out of it. It was a decent size for one, so she pushed it back towards Rhea a bit. โ€œWant to share?โ€

- Bear Claw -

Tor, the Alpha: location, in the woods, by the border : feeling, irritable : tagged, Ragen, approaching Thordane and Crow

indentโ€œRagen.โ€ Tor murmured back, careful to keep his voice low. He was pleased the Delta had joined him, and felt a surge of confidence now that he had someone at his back. Not that he wasnโ€™t confident on his own, but again, appearances. He watched as a second wolf joined who he now identified as Thordane and felt the simmering rage build. The other wolf he was reasonably sure was the loner heโ€™d sometimes scented by Dark Voidโ€™s borders, and he didnโ€™t care about him, but Thordane.. Thordane was the first to go stand with Kendall. He was her beta now, or something like that, and Tor was pissed.
indentโ€œLetโ€™s watch a moment, see if an opportunity presents itself. I want to get under his skin, remind him weโ€™re still here.โ€ He breathed out, just hardly audible. Heโ€™d been gracious, hadnโ€™t he, letting them be for so long. Letting them make their own territory, their camp.
indentLetting them play pretend at building a new pack.
indentThen the loner mentioned Athena and Tor knew he had his opening. He wasnโ€™t sure how the fae was important to Thordane but he could tell she was and thatโ€™s all he needed. He popped up out of the underbrush and stalked forwards smoothly, approaching them but staying on his side of the border. He flicked his tail at Ragen, indicating he should follow him. โ€œYes, Thordane, how is Athena?โ€ He practically purred, as close as a wolf can get, stopping just shy of the border.

Starfall, hunter: location, camp : feeling, general anxiety : tagged, Liannah, Renn

indentโ€œMm.โ€ Starfall leaned into the touch of whoever was now beside her, sighing as she opened her eyes, blinking the sleep out of them. โ€œLia?โ€ She smiled, happy to see the other fae. Renn popped her head in and Starfall sat up. โ€œOh, Renn, youโ€™re back already.โ€
indentThe fae stretched a little bit, waking up fully. โ€œAnywhere in particular on the east side?โ€ She asked. โ€œOh, would you like me to take anyone with me or go solo for right now?โ€ She added, not minding either way.

Misty, pup sitter: location, splashing in the river : feeling, playful : tagged, Soulfire, Koi

indentMisty jerked up with surprise, spinning around and possibly splashing Soulfire with a bit more water. โ€œAh! Soulfire! I didnโ€™t see you there!โ€ He was startled as well and quickly scolded himself for not noticing her. How had he not noticed her? This was why he wasnโ€™t a hunter or fighter.
indentNot that he would want to be, it was fun watching the pups. When they had some.
indentโ€œI am so sorry.โ€ He apologized, embarrassed. Koi had come out of the woods now, and Misty greeted him cheerfully with a โ€œHello!โ€
indentKoiโ€™s focus shifted to Soulfire, something Misty noted with a bit of amusement, and while they talked he splashed around in the water a little bit more, careful this time not to get any on either of the other two. A shiny stone in the riverbed caught his attention, but he failed to be able to pick it up amongst the other rocks it was with. But Koi mentioned having a lot of other prey to pick up and he figured he might as well offer to help, even if Koi ended up saying no. โ€œWould you like any help carrying your catch back to camp?โ€
Ranger 9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThousandSounds » Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:47 am

แ›’แ›Šแšฃแšฑ แ›ˆแšณแšฃโฐž

Qiu:
    "Ooogh how traagic! My poor little sister, oh my love has killed you, nooess~~ What ever shall Gina and Tor do without you in their ranks? What shall I do without you in my life!?" Qiu giggled joyfully, kissing her sister good morning and shifting so that she still laid on her but allowed them both to be comfortable. "Good morning, Sweetheart. How was training?"

----
----

Liannah: Nurturing, Happy
    "Renn!" She greeted softly but excitedly as she trotted over to her with a hop in her step, giving her cheek a welcoming lick. "Welcome back, How'd it go? I assume things went well?" She could already tell when Renn had a good round by the way the huntress radiated energy of her feelings.

Her ear turned drawing her attention to Stella's questions "Oh! I'm happy you asked!" She beamed, "For now you could go solo to help you get loose and in the rhythm for later. I was thinking maybe you and Renn could go together tonight after sunset. And I could accompany Roshund during the day, while Kou covers the evening solo hunt or go with Soulfire. However, I think I would like to hear all 4 of your voices on who you would like to be paired with for today?" Liannah took a seat looking between the girls, wanting to know their desires to help me solidify her plans for today, and see that they get plenty of time recharge

โ–‚โ–ƒโ–„โ–…โ–†โ–‡โ–ˆโ–“โ–’โ–‘Dark Voidโ–‘โ–’โ–“โ–ˆโ–‡โ–†โ–…โ–„โ–ƒโ–‚

Karper Gray: Warm
    Karper blushed a little, with a chuckle "As much as I would be elated to accept such an offer. I'm afraid that choice is entirely up to Kendall. However, I could still be your father figure for now, if you'd like.." Oh his weak heart. He practically melted at how sweet this little girl was. And he would sacrifice his frigging life to protect this child at all costs. Grooming her a little bit he licked her cheek fur and head brushing out her fur with his tongue where she couldn't reach by herself. A little laugh came out when he asked him if he was being serious. "I do not think I've ever had a chance to play this game. Maybe you can teach us how!" He grinned enthusiastically, his nose tickling the back of her ears.

Turning his attention back to Kendall for a moment, while he cuddled the pup - oh he was blushing a little again, but the smile never faded as he hung on to every word the Alpha female said. Karper nodded in agreement, "That sounds like a good deal to me. I just hope this is enough to help them sustain themselves." his ears folded back a little, a shy smile crossing his face. Of course he wished he could bring them back more food, but this was a first good catch of the morning, and he was sure there will be others throughout the day, especially when critters awake and are on the move.

----
----
----
----
    Karper Gray / Lead Hunter/ Male/ 37 Moons / Tags: Kendall, Nova
    Liannah / Lead Huntress/ Female/ 32 ยฝ Moons / Tags: Starfall, Renn

Qiu / Gamma/ Female/ 33 ยฝ Moons / Tags: Wren

The ages have been softly bumped up to fit the more modern version of the characters.
Use the rp as a current guide. Until a more accurate one has been made.

• Listen... I REALLY love roleplaying UwU
  • It is boiling cold in here.
  • I'm a stupid coconut. And have severe memory loss,
    so please prod me as much as you need.
  • Dungeons & Dragons for life baybeeee

ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Poppers Beans

Postby Popper_Cornz » Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:28 pm

LOKI 2
โHappy Boi :Dโž
gender; Male age; 1 Moon rank; Pup crush; Open sexuality; TBD location; Kendall's Den
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
mentions; Ghost, Nova, Karper, Kendall tagged; Kendall, Karper, Nova

indentationLoki got bored of waiting for Nova to find him and popped his head out to see where she was. He spotted his sister sitting with Kendall and Karper. Nova finally looked at ease with Karper! This made Loki so happy. Karper had been trying to get on her good side for forever now. Loki scampered over to the three and pounced onto Karper's tail. He batted the brute's fluffy tail around for a while before he got distracted by what they were talking about. "Karper, you don't know how to play hide-and-seek? How boring was your puphood? What did you play when you were young, Karper?" Loki looked at the older male in disbelief. Loki was about to start telling the two when once again he got distracted. Nova leaped ontop of him sending him to the ground with a little yelp.
indentation"Can we go hunting too? Please? We've never gone before! We can be very helpful! We promise! Please can we go too!" Loki looked up at the two adults pleadingly. They had never been outside in the forest before so the thought of being able to go out this time made his tail wag. He bounced up to Kendall looking up at her his tail going CRAZY, smacking Karper in the face over and over, not even noticing what was happening.
indentationLoki spun around looking at Karper now, tail going insane with excitement. "Karper please?? We will be good! Please Karper? We promise to be good!" Loki looked pleasingly at the adults."I'm going to be the best hunter this pack has ever seen! I'm going to become the Leader hunter, just like you Karper!" Loki turned, his bright puppy eyes filled with admiration when he looked at Karper. "Maybe I'll even be Alpha!" His tail wagged as he looked back and forth between the two adults.

NOVA 3
โNervous Girl :?โž
gender; Female age; 1 Moon rank; Pup crush; Open sexuality; TBD location; Kendall's Den
mentions; Loki, Karper, Kendall tagged; Loki, Karper, Kendall

indentationNova looked up when Loki bounced over, pouncing on Karper's tail. "Loki! Karper's gonna be out dad! He loves Kendall! They are gonna be together! Maybe we can even have siblings!" Nova said jumping up and tackling Loki to the ground. Loki yelped as Nova landed on top of him. Nova got off Loki and bounced over to Kendall and nuzzled against her chest. Pushing her small white body up against the larger white fae. She snuggled against her. Kendall was as close to a mother as Nova had ever known and she was sure Loki thought the same. They loved Kendall with all their little puppy hearts and Nova wanted nothing more than to make Kendall proud. "I love you Kendall." The small pup whispered against Kendall's chest.
indentationNova's ear perked as they talked about hunting. "Yeah! Can we go too! We promise we'll be good! Please? You never let us go out Kendall! Please? We'll be really good!" Nova looked up at kendall pleadingly, trying to convince the older wolf to let them go too.

KOI 2
โLoyal Boi :thumbup:โž
gender; Male age; 30 Moons rank; Beta Brute crush; Soulfire sexuality; Bisexual location; By the river
mentions; Soulfire, Tor, Misty tagged; Misty, Soulfire

indentationKoi felt his coat get warm. Soulfire was offering to go with him? Then it hit him that she might just be using this as an excuse to stay out of the camp for a while. Koi forgot that Tor would have a fit if he caught her out. "If you would like, after we drop off the prey, we could go on a walk, check the borders if you will. If Tor has a fit tell him to come talk to me, tell him I took you with me to help me, okay? I won't let him hurt you." Koi hoped that this would make Soulfire feel more comfortable as well as let her get out of camp like she wanted to. "I trust you. You can go do what you want to do and we can meet back up at the river here and I'll take you back to camp at around sunhigh?" Koi didn't want to intrude on anything that she might want to do.
indentationKoi looked up as Misty came over saying a polite hello. Koi noticed the shiny stone in the river bed and chuckled in amusement as Misty tried to get it out. Koi jumped in splashing water all over Misty. He barked a laugh at the other male and looked back at Soulfire, grinning. "Coming in? It's really nice!" Koi dove under the surface of the water and grabbed the shiny stone where it had moved when Misty had tried to grab it. Koi padded back to the bank of the river and set the stone down before shaking himself, getting the water out of his fur. "There you go Misty. Shiny stone for ya!"Koi trotted back into the water crouching down playfully shooting a mischievous look at Soulfire as though daring her to jump in. He sent a splash of water at her and acted innocent like he didn't do anything. He splashed Misty too, sticking his tongue out at the other male.

VALOR 2
โCharming Boi 8-)โž
gender; Male age; 25 Moons rank; Lead Fighter Brute mate; Flicker sexuality; Gayyyy location; Border
mentions; Athena, Flicker, Rainy, Snowy, Thordane, Crow, Tor tagged; Rainy, Snowy, Thordane, Crow, Tor

indentationValor looked at Rainy, also confused. "Sorry, I was just asking if that was where he went. I didn't know if you would have known or not, Just asking." He dipped his head apologetically to the healer as she passed him. Valor sighed and turned to look out at the rest of the camp. He noticed Snowy emerging from the nursery cave. He trotted over to her and dipped his head politely to the pup sitter. "Good morning Snowy. How are you doing this morning?" Valor tried to talk softly, not wanting to startle the fae or make her feel uncomfortable. 'If you are hungry I can be sure to have a hunter bring you some food back. I have to go check borders, make sure everything is okay, no tresspassers, but I will be sure to let someone know to bring food to you and the mothers." Valor dipped his head to the fae politely. "If you will excuse me, I must go find Thordane." Valor gave Snowy a smile before padding off out of the camp into the forest.
indentationIt wasn't long before he caught Thorn's scent and followed it to where he saw Thorn talking to a dark wolf. Valor recognized the wolf as Crow. He trotted up making sure to approach them from upwind so he wouldn't startle them. 'Morning Thordane, Crow." Valor nodded to the lone brute and then to Thorn. Valor respected the loner. He had done nothing to hurt them and was always polite and respected the borders. Valor stood beside Thorn. "Flicker was checking in on Athena when I left to come help you with borders. You look well Crow. I hope everything is going well for you?" Valor directed the last two statements to the dark male.
indentationValor's fur prickled as he hear the familiar voice of Tor, the Bear claw alpha. Valor tensed and he stared at the Alpha, fighting the urge to say something. He should Let Thordane handle this. Valor would not be thanked for jumping into action. Tor hasn't done anything yet. But he would be ready for when he did. Valor bared his teeth in a snarl when Tor mentioned Athena. He looked away, trying to calm himself down to not do something stupid. Don't risk the peace.

RHEA 2
โStrong Girl :what:โž
gender; Female age; 25 Moons rank; Fighter crush; Open sexuality; Lesbian (technically) location; Flighters Cave
mentions; Bear Claw Pack, Koi, Tor, Aspen tagged; Aspen

indentationRhea lay down beside Aspen. Rhea listened as Aspen explained how she missed other wolves back in Bear Claw pack. Rhea understood her sadness. She missed spending time with some of them. But luckily her brother Valor had come with her, so she had no family left behind, but still the thought of wolves stuck under that dictator Tor, made the fur along her spine stand up. Hey, cheer up Aspen. At least there are some wolves there that have some common sense, that new Beta Koi, looked like he might be able to keep Tor in line, at least a little bit. I saw him stand up for some of the others before we left. So they are in good paws."
indentationRhea could tell that it was bothering Aspen. Rhea had never been good at comforting others, it was awkward for her and often it seemed to make things worse. Rhea offered a small nudge of comfort, opening up touch if Aspen needed that kind of comfort. Rhea looked at the rabbit that Aspen pushed back. She stared down at it for a second, wondering what to say.
indentationIn Bear claw pack she had been known to be haughty and hot tempered, preferring to keep to herself and always snapping comments even at those who meant her no harm. But here, after they left, she felt free. She felt comfortable around these wolves. She wondered if she should open up to Aspen about this, or if the other fae would find it weird or turn against her. Rhea shook her head and decided that now was not the right time to divulge that information. If Aspen brought it up, Rhea would not lie about it, but Rhea wasn't going to uncover that den of snakes. She nudged Aspen as a thank you and took a bite of the rabbit, chewing and swallowing before looking at the fae.
indentation"You know, if you ever need anything, a friend, or something like that... I'll be here for you." What was she saying, had she lost her mind, but for some reason she meant every word. Not in a wierd way, but she wanted to support her pack mate.

ATHENA 2
โSad Girl :cry:โž
gender; Female age; 30 Moons rank; Beta Fae/Mother mate; Thordane sexuality; Straight location; Mother's Cave
mentions; Razzberry, Thorndane, Tor, Regan, Flicker tagged; Razzberry, Flicker

indentationAthena gave Razzberry a comforting lick on the cheek. "I assure you that there is no need to worry about the pups. This pack is a way better place for them to grow up. All they will know is love and being cared for by everyone not just you." Athena brushed against the other fae, trying to reassure her. "I promise you, if Ragen tries anything the whole pack is going to stand beside you and fight for you till the end to protect your pups."
indentationAthena gave Razzberry a sympathetic look when she confessed how she felt. "Listen to me Razz. We are bringing life into this pack. You are not a burden nor have you ever been. You are a valued member of this pack. I know how you feel, I often find myself thinking about that too, but..." Athena thought about Thorn and how much he loved her. She didn't want to let him down. The last thing she wanted was for him to feel like she was a burden, but he reminded her every day about how much she meant to him. "Then I realized how much this pack cares about each of it's members. Dark Void Pack is nothing like Bear claw pack. Tor didn't care about the wolves, but Kendall does. Kendall is an amazing Luna and I'm happy to follow her." Athena gave Razzberry a smile and a comforting lick. "just focus on taking care of yourself so that your pups will be healthy. Sorry, Flicker. You were saying?" Athena felt bad for blowing the young brute off, but she had to reassure Razzberry.

GHOST 2
โGrandpa! :Pโž
gender; Male age; 120 Moons rank; Elder crush; None sexuality; Unknown (Just is kinda there) location; Camp
mentions;Loki, Corey, Flicker, Rainy tagged; Loki, Corey

indentationGhost chuckled as the young pup ran off again. He had been there for all of about 5 minutes. Oh what Ghost would give to be young and energetic again. "Be careful Loki" He called after the young black pup. Ghost lifted himself to his paws, his joints cracking as he stood. He was achy. Better go and see Flicker and Rainy about that. Off to the healer's cave he went. He noticed Corey coming out of his den and changed course, deciding to talk to him fo awhile, see what he had planned for the day. Ghost neared Corey and barked and friendly greeting. "Good morning, Corey. Got anything planned for today? Wouldn't mind catching me something to eat would you? I would do it myself but these old bones are as brittle as frozen bird wings." Ghost barked a small laugh at his own joke. "If you're busy I can find someone else to bring me something back."
Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:47 pm

Dark VoidPack

๐Ÿ’™Kendall//fea//Location: her den//Tags:Karper; Nova,Loki

Kendall grinned. It wasn't that she wasn't hungry but it was her thinking of the pack before herself. She loved the pups enthusiasmbut she knew they were too young. "Pups. Not this time but whenweget back we can work on some hunting skills so you're ready. "She said. If they weren't going to the border she'd consider staying near camp with them. "And when we get back we can learn this hude and seek you two have been telling us about. I love you pups and i want you safe."

๐ŸกRazzberry//fea//location:mothers area of the cave//tags:Flicker and Athena๐Ÿก

Razz nodded. She looked to Flicker. "Im sorry Flicker," she apologized. She understood what Athena was saying. Athena was a good beta. She honestly didnt know what she'd do without this pack

Bear Pack

๐Ÿ’”Regan//brute//location: borderlines//tags:Tor, Thordane, Crow, valor

Ragen nodded in agreement. He was rightfully upset himself. His mate left. With HIS pups. This fake pack neededto go. "Figures a bunch of traitors would be light on their toes with us here. Right alpha?" He asked walking behind his alpha.

Tainted~Wings wrote:
Blast//Brute//location:in his nest//tags open

Sleeping feel free to wake him

๐Ÿ”ฅSoulfire//fea//location:in the woods by the river//tags:Misty, Koi

She shrugged. "Either way. I'm sick of being stuck in camp," she said. When she got splashed and shook out her pelt before shooting over playful glare. She jumped splashing at them both.

Outside the pack

Nightmare/Crow//brute//location:Near Dark Void borders//tags: Thordane directly

Crow flicked his ears back hearing christina slightly. "You think you're hiding but I can hear your stomach rumble," he said aloud. His ears pinned hearing Tor. "And here I was thinking bear claw knew where their noses belonged," he said flatly, "too bad they don't know the difference between their nose and their heart." Crow nodded to Valor. "Preys running good here "
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me