🎵Song Of The Moon🎶 Wolf pack rp REMAKE accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: 🎵Song Of The Moon🎶 Wolf pack rp REMAKE accepting

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:50 am

Bump
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:25 am

Dark Void

Stormy - Gamma brute - love: open - tags: Minty, Daryl

He took another baby boar pack to camp, dropping it near the one his sister was carrying there. Licking his lips he looked around to see his other sister Snowy peeking out of the nursery there. He looked over to Daryl "Hello Daryl want a boar? I caught it all by myself" he said with a flick of his tail.

Rainy - Healer fae - love: maybe Coruus - tags: Coruus

She looked at Valor as he responded to her, she felt confused, did she maybe hear his question wrong? She thought he already knew where his mate was, they were always together and the camp was not too big to lose an adult wolf. She shook her head as the male walked away seeing him taking something with her younger sister Snow but the conversation seemed to be very short as the male was already walking away. She personally didn't understand those who just go to talk never wait for a response and then leave like nothing happened.
She took the dry herbs to the dirt place and then looked around the camp, before walking out of it. She needed to collect some herbs to keep her storage full just in case something happened. Her healer partner Flicker could approve that too as he mostly wanted to check on the mothers and pups. As she walked forward she saw the omega drinking there "Good morning Coruus...did you sleep well?" she asked him with a gentle smile.

Snowy - Lead pup sitter fae - love: open - tags: Firelight

She looked at Firelight as the mother got up to the rabbit she was brought to her. Scretching her legs a little bit she looked at Thunderbolt there asking some questions to the Athena and the healers there. Her eyes turned to Minty and Stormy there getting back 'They had a little boar' she thought to herself with a smile, feeling proud of her sister.

Minty - hunter fae - love: open - tags: Stormy, open

She got her caught small boar back to the camp, Her eyes looked at the other packmates there with pride, but gave a sight when she heard the call of Phoenix 'Did he get something too?' she thought to herself as she looked at her brother there.

Bear Claw

Koumay - hunter brute - love: open - tags: Roshund, Liannah, other hunters

He waited for orders or something to happen, but so far nothing happened and he started to get anxious about it. He felt like just leaving the camp for a solo hunt could be mean to the lead hunter, so at least he could ask her if that was okay to do or if he needed to somewhere else. He stood up and walked over to the large group there centering the lead hunter which was nothing new at this time of the morning "Morning everyone..." he called out of the hunters who were still there, before looking over to Liannah "Morning Liannah, do you have any orders for me or Roshund to do?" he asked the large brown female.

Roshund - hunter brute - love: open - tags: Koumay, Liannah, hunters

He silently followed his friend to the group of hunters, he didn't know what were they talking there as he didn't really hear any of their conversations, but he did have a good guess about that they were likely talking about morning patrols. Yawning a little bit he looked over to Starfall and Renn who seemed to be leaving the group or something. He gave them a quick silent greeting but then looked over to Liannah when Koumay started to ask the lead hunter some questions.

Shuren - lead fighter brute - love: open - tags: Fireburst, Nymeria

He nodded to the fighter, then took a look around the camp as he walked near the entrance to sit down and wait for the Fireburst to bring Blast with her, or them together could be fine too. His eyes turned to Nymeria here too, he hadn't seen the female earlier, maybe she just got to the camp "Nymeria, do you have any plans?" he called out of her "If you don't have anything planned, then you're more than welcome to join my patrol..." he said to her with a flick of his tail.

Outsiders

Christina - rogue fae - love: wb Blast - tags: Cloud

She stayed in distance to the other loner with the prey, She was planning to steal, but she noticed very soon that the male did leave the prey alone and gave her way a look. She blinked her eyes, before carefully starting to make her way to the prey, her tail under her legs as she was very alert to the other loner still nearby. She walked to the prey and took her bite quickly, but her ears were still listening if the stranger loner was doing anything there.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:25 am

Thunderbolt/Brute/DV pack/Delta/Location: Camp/Tagging: Everyone in the Nursery

Thunder was still fast asleep in his den, his stomach growled loudly startling him. He yawned and stretched his legs "I wonder if the mothers have eaten yet..." he whispers, the Brute trotted out of his den and walked over to the Nursery

"Hey, is anyone awake in there?" He asked gently, he didn't want to scare or wake anyone if the were sleeping still

FireBurst/Fae/BC pack/Fighter/Location: Camp/Tagging: Shuren, Blast

She got up as the lead fighter approached her, "of course my lead, I'll get Blast right away" she answers and swiftly trotted over to the Fighters den.

She stood at the entrance to the den scanning for Blast, she spots him and pads over to him "Wake up Blast" she says as she taps on his shoulder with her paw
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me