🎵Song Of The Moon🎶 Wolf pack rp REMAKE accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: 🎵Song Of The Moon🎶 Wolf pack rp REMAKE accepting

Postby Scoinwolf » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:27 pm

DARK VOID,
Thordane "Thorn" || brute, beta, 32 moons| tagged: Crow, Valor, Tor, Ragen
The words sent a chill along his spine, the fur there starting to bristle, and it was with great control that Thordane forced it to lay flat once more. He raised his head, high, looking Tor directly in the eye. “That,” he spoke pointedly “is no longer any of your business.” He had Crow and Valor at his back, a strong showing. Tor just had Ragen.
Ragen. Thordane had been thinking of him earlier, and hearing him speak now grated almost worse than Tor’s voice.
“What do you want, Tor?” He eyed the territory line, an obvious look. “I would think you would know you’re not welcome here.” He didn’t want to give too much of a response, too much away. He’d see what it was Tor wanted and then send him on his way with nothing. It would infuriate the alpha, to be stonewalled. But it was a risk Thordane was willing to take.

Flicker || brute, healer, 22 moons| tagged: Razzberry, Athena
“No one’s a burden here.” Flicker established firmly. “Whether or not you came earlier, you’re here now. And you’re safe. That’s what’s important. Athena is right, we aren’t like Bear Claw. Everyone is valued in Dark Void.” He smiled at the fae gently. He didn’t mind them speaking over him, if anything it made him happy to see them getting along well.
“I just came by to check on y’all and make sure both of you are feeling alright. If either of you do have a specific concern you’d like me to check, let me know, otherwise I’ll just do a general examination to make sure the pups are still coming along just fine.” He repeated himself from earlier. From what he could see visibly nothing looked off, but if either fae had some sort of unusual ache or pain he’d want them to let him know.

BEAR CLAW,
Renn "Red" || fae, hunter, 27 moons| tagged: Liannah, Starfall

“Indeed it did. The wind was tricky earlier, but it seems to have died down on my return. I didn’t catch much, just a rabbit, but the challenge the wind provided was interesting and honestly pretty fun.” They had caught plenty the night before, so Renn didn’t feel bad only coming back with one thing that morning. Over hunting would just waste food after all. The fae entered fully into the den so she wasn’t blocking the entrance anymore. “I’m more than happy to be with Stella later. It’s been a while since we’ve hunted together, it’ll be nice. And the food will be well stocked after we return.” She winked.
She liked working with Starfall, the fae and her got along well and could work in sync quite well on the hunts. Then again, it wasn’t like she disliked working with any of the other hunters. Renn felt like she got along fine enough with everyone.

Wren "Little Bird" || fae, fighter, 27 moons| tagged: Qiu
“My training is going great!” Wren perked up at the question, always eager to talk about it. “I’ve been practicing everything I’ve been taught, especially some of the more complicated moves that Thor-“ she cut off, halfway through her old mentor’s name. “Uhm. I mean. I’ve been practicing some of the more complicated moves I’ve been taught. And they’re coming along nicely, even the ones I’ve been having trouble with.” The ones she hadn’t had a chance to perfect because Thordane had left.
Wren didn’t know how she felt about it. She’d been surprised, blindsided almost, when Thordane had stood up and gone to Kendall’s side. He’d looked at her but she’d remained rooted to the spot, hadn’t been able to move at all as her mind tried to comprehend what had been going on.
And now he was in Dark Void and she was still here. He should still be here, she thought bitterly. What did Kendall have that Tor didn’t? Why was leaving so appealing? Wren didn’t know. Tor had always treated her family well, even his bad days weren’t so bad for her.
“Sorry, I don’t know what came over me.” Wren laughed it off. “Uhm, if you want, maybe we could train together later? If you have time, that is.” Sometimes Qiu’s duties kept her busy and she didn’t have time, but that was okay, Wren understood. The pack came first, after all.
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:18 am

FireBurst/Fae/BC pack/Fighter/Location: Camp/Tagging: Open

Fire watches over the camp, waiting for orders

Thunderbolt/Brute/DV pack/Delta/Location: Camp/Tagging: Flicker, Athena, Razzberry

Thunder was still fast asleep in his den, his stomach growled loudly startling him. He yawned and stretched his legs "I wonder if Athena and Razzberry has eaten yet..." he whispers, the Brute trotted out of his den.

"Hey, is anyone awake in there?" He asked gently, he didn't want to scare or wake anyone if the were sleeping still
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:41 pm

Firelight/22 moons/Female/Mother/Dark Void/Open/Mentions: None/Tags: Open

A fluffy golden wolf was sleeping in a den with other pregnant females. She had joined only a few days ago and still didn't know many wolves other then her den mates. She was having a nightmare of the time the Bearclaw pack attacked her old pack and was flipping around in her nest.

Cloud/34 moons/Male/Loner/Open/Mentions: None/Tags: None

A light golden wolf was hunting elk, he had found a really weak one and brought her down. He was happy with this stroke of luck as finding a weak elk wasn't always easy, he looked around then ate his fill.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger 9 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:23 pm

- Dark Void -

Aspen, fighter: location, camp : feeling, neutral : tagged, Rhea

indentAspen listened to Rhea’s words, nodding along, taking the comfort her friend intended. “Yeah, there are some good wolves left that are still over there. Hopefully this was a wake up call to Tor, maybe he’ll start listening to them.” She didn’t really believe the alpha would, though, and the doubt was clear in her voice. She nudged Rhea back, welcoming the touch, and appreciating it.
indentThey laid together in quiet companionship for several moments before Rhea took her bite of food. Aspen lingered over her own next bite, enjoying the company and the act of sharing prey with a packmate. It had been too long since she’d been able to eat leisurely like this and the fae found herself savoring every second. It was the small moments like these that really set the two packs apart, if Tor had seen them laying like this he would have come over and broken it up whereas Kendall encouraged it.
indentRhea spoke again and Aspen turned to look at her in turn, her heart warming at the words. This is what a pack was supposed to be like, she thought.
indent”Thank you, Rhea.” Aspen stretched her front paw out, laying it over Rhea’s own. “If you ever need the same, I am here for you as well.” And she meant it too.
indentAspen drew back her paw after a few heartbeats, not wanting to intrude too long if her own touch was unwelcome. From knowing Rhea in Bear Claw, she was uncertain if prolonged contact was something the fae would be alright with, or if the nudges were all she was comfortable with for the moment. Either way, she was grateful the fae had come over and shared her time with her.

- Bear Claw -

Tor, the Alpha: location, in the woods, by the border : feeling, smug : tagged, Ragen, Thordane, Valor, and Crow

indentPleased with Ragen’s response, and the opportunity it gave him, Tor laughed. “Indeed.” He murmured, loud enough for those standing near to hear as his eyes gleamed maliciously. He ignored Crow, the loner meant nothing to him. Not when his choice of prey was before him right now, the regal stance of Thordane and the loyal traitor Valor beside him. Thordane, who stood before him, defiant even now. Thordane, who he very much wanted back in the pack, under his watch. The first to stand with Kendall, if he were to return.. oh how it would break this fake pack.
indentTor cocked his head to the side, lightening his expression. “Come now, you act as if I’m here to hurt you. I’ve let you and yours play pretend in peace for so long now, haven’t I? Perhaps I’m just truly worried for your welfare.” He didn’t expect them to believe that last sentence and so added a mocking lilt to his voice for it.
indentThen he grew serious. “I would like you to tell Kendall something for me. Tell her that if she returns to me by the new moon, that I won’t punish her. Her, or her little group of followers. I can be merciful. I’ll even let this little charade continue in peace until then. But afterwards… afterwards I’m coming for what’s mine. What’s ours.” He flicked his tail, nodding at Ragen in a clear indication. Razzberry hadn’t left so long ago. Left with the pups she carried.
indent”Come, Ragen. We’ll leave them to their thoughts.” And Tor left, not looking back.

Starfall, hunter: location, camp : feeling, relaxed : tagged, Liannah, Renn

indent”That all sounds fine by me.” Starfall smiled at her companions, having no objections to the plan. She was happy to do as her lead huntress instructed.
indentStarfall stood now and stretched, warming up her muscles in preparation for her solo hunt. She already had an idea in mind of where she wanted to go, a small clearing she’d noticed a few days prior. “Do you need anything else from me right now? Otherwise I’ll get going.” Now that she was awake she was eager to get moving, put in the sunlight under the trees.

Misty, pup sitter: location, splashing in the river : feeling, playful : tagged, Soulfire, Koi

indentMisty laughed as Koi jumped in the water, splashing him and soaking his coat thoroughly with the motion. The gray brute danced about in the water some more himself, ducking under it for a bit. Now that his fur was already as wet as could be he had no reservations about going deeper into the river. The current was gentle here, but even if it wasn’t Misty prided himself on being a strong swimmer. He had to be in case any pups wandered too close to the water.
indent”Oh!” He exclaimed in delight as Koi managed to free the stone and dropped it on the bank for him. “Thank you!” He bounced over, crouching over his treasure with a wiggle and inspecting it happily. He giggled as he was splashed again and stuck his tongue out in return. He refrained from shaking, already plotting about how he was gonna get Koi back once the other male was distracted again.
indentSoulfire joined them and Misty saw his chance. “C’mon Soul! Together we can take him!” He made sure his stone was securely tucked up on shore then charged at Koi, sending a massive splash his way.
Ranger 9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:45 pm

Dark Void

Stormy - Gamma brute - love: open - tags: Minty, open

He was not an expert about hunting, but he didn't mind doing it either, as sometimes being a gamma was pretty boring as the pack had the beta's and lead wolves for all ranks. He stayed behind the hunter and waited patiently for her move to the boars. He got to his position when the boars started to move to the right spot and speed out of his hiding place as the Minty did the same. The boars he chased were a little bit more alert and had a little bit of lead, but they seemed to run in the wrong way, which made them need to turn around a little bit which gave him a chance to get closer to it. He used his front paws to comb the boar's balance before he jumped to finish it. He made a quick look around before taking the boar to carry it where his sister was with her boar "Yes, As you can see..." he responded to her "We're getting them to the pack now?" he asked her, knowing very well her answer for that, but he wanted to be sure.

Rainy - Healer fae - love: maybe Coruus - tags: Coruus

She looked at Valor as he responded to her, she felt confused, did she maybe hear his question wrong? She thought he already know where his mate is, they were always together and the camp is not that big to lose an adult wolf. She shook her head as the male walked away seeing him taking something with her younger sister Snow but the conversation seemed to be very short as the male was already walking away. She personally didn't understand those who just go to talk never wait for a response and then leave like nothing happened.
She took the dry herbs to the dirt place and then looked around the camp, before walking out of it. She needed to collect some herbs to keep her storage full just in case something happens. Her healer partner Flicker could approve that too as he mostly wanted to check on the mothers and pups. As she walked forward she saw the omega drinking there "Good morning Coruus...did you sleep well?" she asked him with a gentle smile.

Snowy - Lead pup sitter fae - love: open - tags: Firelight

She watched the clearing seeing all those wolves walking around the mothers, or at least Athena of course, and Razzberry. Her ears perked over to the delta approving the den too, feeling a little bit anxious there as he too called out of the mothers, but she didn't want to be bothered by that. She kind of understood that too that they were unable to hunt because of their stakes and Athena was beta so of course they were the first priority.
She felt sorry for Firelight's thought as nobody really gave her a look as she was newly joined and alongside the beta, she looked at the rabbit she was started to eat there before taking it with her and walking past Thunderbolt to the nursery stopping in front of the Firelight and carefully dropped the prey down, as she was not sure if the mother was really awakened yet or not.

Minty - hunter fae - love: open - tags: Stormy, open

She stalked the boars for a while seeing that there seemed to be two small or middle-sized ones, small ones could mean that there could be their mother somewhere nearby, but middle-sized ones could mean that they were young ones, but already left their parents. She carefully followed the boars to walk into the right spot, which could be easy for her to strike and hard for them to have enough space to run around. She could not catch them both alone, so she flicked her tail to signal her older brother there to try to catch another one. When the boar was in the right place she speed out of the stalking place and jumped to the confused boar's back and pressed it to her side to make her finish move. When the boar was silent, she looked over at Stormy there "Did you get it?" she asked him curiously. She nodded to her brother and started to carry the boar back to where the pack was.

Bear Claw

Koumay - hunter brute - love: open - tags: Roshund, Liannah, other hunters

He waited for orders or something to happen, but so far nothing happened and he started to get anxious about it. He felt like just leaving the camp for a solo hunt could be mean to the lead hunter, so as least he could ask her if that was okay to do or if he needed to somewhere else. He stood up and walked over to the large group there centering the lead hunter which was nothing new at this time of the morning "Morning everyone..." he called out of the hunters who were still there, before looking over to Liannah "Morning LIannah, do you have any orders for me or Roshund to do?" he asked the large brown female.

Roshund - hunter brute - love: open - tags: Koumay, Liannah, hunters

He silently followed his friend to the group of hunters, he didn't know what were they talking there as he didn't really hear any of their conversations, but he did have a good guess about that they were likely talking about morning patrols. Yawning a little bit he looked over to Starfall and Renn who seemed to be leaving the group or something. He gave them a quick silent greeting but then looked over to Liannah when Koumay started to ask the lead hunter some questions.

Shuren - lead fighter brute - love: open - tags: Fireburst

He started to feel rather annoyed for doing nothing there, he didn't know what Gina his fellow lead partner was doing, but likely nothing as he did see a few of the fighters there sitting around. Sighing he walked over to the Fireburst as she was the first to be there "Morning Fire, can you get Blast up and meet me at the entrance of the camp? We're doing a small round around...as long you don't have anything better to do?" he spoke up to the young fighter. He did see Wren there as well, but she seemed to be busy messing around with her older sister.

Outsiders

Christina - rogue fae - love: wb Blast - tags: Cloud

She stalked the conversations going between a few wolves around the border, she had no idea what was going on here at all, but she was pretty blad that they seemed to be focusing on each other so they didn't notice her at all. As there were so many large wolves there at the same place made she was rather nervous so she started to make her quick leave away from them.
She got away from them safely, without being noticed, or at least nobody didn't come after her so far. Thought she was still pretty hungry, but hunting here so close to those wolves could be risky. So she moved a little bit further before getting a fresh scent of an elk nearby so she decided to have a look around.
She followed the scent to the forest where she saw a golden-colored male wolf there eating that elk she smelled, making her more anxious, but she noticed the wolf was alone. So she decided to stay nearby and wait the wolf could eat his share of that elk and when he was fully and maybe leave the elk she could use the chance to steal it.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:27 am

FireBurst/Fae/BC pack/Fighter/Location: Camp/Tagging: Shuren, Blast

She got up as the lead fighter approached her, "of course my lead, I'll get Blast right away" she answers and swiftly trotted over to the Fighters den.

She stood at the entrance to the den scanning for Blast, she spots him and pads over to him "Wake up Blast" she says as she taps on his shoulder with her paw
ImageImageImage
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:02 am

Firelight/22 moons/Female/Mother/Dark Void/Open/Mentions: None/Tags: Snowy

The scent of food brought her out of her nightmare, she opened her eyes to find a rabbit next to her. She got up and seeing Snowy, thanked her quietly and ate the rabbit. She also kept her eyes on the pack, still watchful and wary.

Cloud/34 moons/Male/Loner/Open/Mentions: Christina/Tags: None

As he finished eating the scent of a wolf hit his nose and he sniffed for more info. He then huffed as it was just another loner. Feeling unthreatened and generous today, he went off a little ways and laid down licking the blood off his muzzle.

Phoenix/2 years old/Male/Hunter/Open/Mentions: None/Tags: None

He was hunting in an area closer to Bearclaw territory, as he was determined to find food for the pack. He found a small herd of elk and was stalking them, he gets behind them and spooks them closer to Dark Void territory. He then found a weak elk and was able to bring her down. He howled to call some pack mates to help carry it
Last edited by Firelight_AA on Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:41 pm

StormDragon55 wrote:Thunderbolt/Brute/DV pack/Delta/Location: Camp/Tagging: Flicker, Athena, Razzberry

Thunder was still fast asleep in his den, his stomach growled loudly startling him. He yawned and stretched his legs "I wonder if Athena and Razzberry has eaten yet..." he whispers, the Brute trotted out of his den.

"Hey, is anyone awake in there?" He asked gently, he didn't want to scare or wake anyone if the were sleeping still
ImageImageImage
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:21 pm

Dixon
✲꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏✲꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏✲꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏✲
➺ Male ➺ Bear Claw ➺ Delta
➺Location: Forest ➺ Tagging: None/Open

indentationHis torn ear twitched as he walked along a forest path, having decided to take a day of rest, at least for now. Dixon disliked a great many things, but he found a willingness to allow relaxation every once and a while. He wasn't sure if Regan had any plans, but he figured that they could give the youngen's a break for the day. Unless one asked, he wasn't the type to hesitate to give anyone pointers no matter their age or rank. Stepping on toes wasn't something he was afraid of, and he has never had a problem shouldering his way into and out of situations. He snorted and muttered something softly under his breath.

Nymeria
➺ Female ➺ Bear Claw ➺ Fighter
➺Location: Camp ➺ Tagging: None/Open

indentationMeria wasn't much interested in doing much of anything today. Though that could easily change at any given moment, the bulky she-wolf was relaxed as she could be. Though she was laying down in camp, she wasn't idle, her eyes wandered camp, and she was idling sharpening one claw on an old elk bone she'd managed to save. Humming softly, Meria wondered if Gina or Shuren had anything planned for the day. Maybe Dixon or Regan planned to put the younger wolves through the wringer again? She did enjoy watching the younger wolves - no matter their rank, future or current - get put through the paces. Licking her lips, she noted that Shuren was or had been speaking to Fireburst, who seemed to be going to get someone at his request. A patrol? She wondered with a tilt of her head, one ear twitching.

Daryl
➺ Male ➺ Dark Void ➺ Hunter
➺Location: Camp ➺ Tagging: None/Open

indentationShaking out his chocolatey fur the young male glanced around camp, huffing softly, he didn't have much to do. He didn't like solo hunting all that much, mostly because it wasn't very thrilling. Nor had he been asked to join a hunting party, but as far as he'd seen, Karper Gray hadn't sent one out either, so he wasn't too miffed about that. It wasn't like the pack was desperate for food as far as he was aware. Pale eyes narrowing in on a random speck of dirt Daryl huffed once more, before sitting on his haunches and starting to groom his coat.

Saga
➺ Female ➺ Dark Void ➺ Fighter
➺Location: Forest ➺ Tagging: None/Open

indentationGreen eyes peered out of a massive bush that she took shelter in, gazing out toward the Bear Claw Border. She wasn't happy in the least that Saga would have to meet her daughter; Nymeria in battle one day. While Nymeria wasn't her only pup, she was the only one to stay in Bear Claw. Though not all of her pups had chosen to follow her to Dark Void either. Sometimes she wished that she'd never left, so that - hopefully - the whole family would have still been together. Shaking her head from her morose thoughts, the cinnamon-colored fae looked up as a howl rang through the air. It took her a moment but quickly realized that it was Phoenix, a young hunter, though not the youngest. She sighed before getting up and started trotting as she headed over toward where the howl came from.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonlitWolf2022 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:47 pm

Revenge - Venge - Fae - Lead Rogue - 3yrs - Tags: All Rogues - Mentions: Dark Void Pack, Bear Claw Pack - Crush: Open

Revenge woke up with a shake, in her paw-made den at the Rogue camp, 20 long sprints away from Dark Void camp. She rose to all fours, flicking her ears, as she heard the rogues faint voices as they went about their business. Knowing she was late to wake she let's out a howl, calling the rogues back to camp. looking around her, she sat on her haunches, reminiscing over the day to come. She'd need to hassle some rogues into hunting, and more into patrolling, if they wanted to stay undetected, that is. Their plan wouldn't work otherwise, whatever it may be. Venge was only a face to the needs and wants of the rogues, kind of like a mascot, only not in costume, or faking anything, to be honest. Sometimes she wished it was all a dream, a long agonizing dream she could wake from, but the scar upon her right eye and the tear in her ear proved wrong not too long ago. Whatever, a wolf can dream after all. She cared about this makeshift band of wolves, all fighting to survive without conforming to the rules and traditions of packs. But she wouldn't show it, that's kill her, for sure. She had to be cold, ruthless, cunning, prospective, of she wanted to survive. After all, some of these rogues were older then she, probably holding a grudge upon her. Given the chance, they might turn on her. That was something she had been keeping under control, the fighting withing the ragtag group of rogues, and the violence. The enemy wasn't within, but outside, in packs that try to shape the world into fairytale livings without caring about the consequences.
MoonlitWolf2022

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me