Moonsilver Herd

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Moonsilver Herd

Postby Seeley » Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:58 pm

|| Oriana || Mare || Lead Mare || Mate: Cerik || Tagged: the herd ||

Once she had made the announcement, the mare called out to Solaris. The mahogany colored stallion flicked his ears and turned his head when he heard his name being mentioned. ”I hate to cut this lovely conversation short, but duty calls. Once all is done, I shall come back and we can go on a stroll?” he spoke, hoping she would agree to it. Oriana watched the stallion before realizing that he was in the middle of something. She would give him some time before calling for him again.

She heard someone congratulating the two and the mare ducked her head. If she could, she would be blushing like crazy from the whole ordeal. Shaking out her long black mane, Oriana glanced at her mate and smiled softly at him. “Ha well that’s nice of her.” she told him as the horses began to move along and go back to their usual ways. Anzar lowered his head to nibble at some of the gras before looking at the mare in front of him. He swallowed the bite of grass and spoke, “She wasn’t the nicest honestly. She would bite and kick me so they took me away from her at a young age and I was put with a different mare who seemed to have lost her baby. And she was the sweetest there was. She was older, but sweet. She didn’t really speak much but taught me a lot before I left.” he explained.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:27 pm

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- lead stallion- mate: Oriana- Issa is step daughter, wants some of his own- was once tame- Tags: Oriana, herd

The blue eyed stallion twitched his ears and flicked his tail. His ears perked as she called out to Solaris, and he looked to the other stallion again. He watched him with the jet dark mare. Shaking his head, he looked to his mate again. "Do you...ever want more foals?" he asked. "Since we're mates now, I figured I may as well ask if you did or not. I know you...we already have Isa. I don't mind either way, but I want to make sure of whether you do or not." He then glanced towards Marinn again. She was such a sweet old mare, and he wondered what her former stallion had been like. She was one of those Kiger mustangs, so she'd probably been from a wild herd. She'd joined this herd later in life.

Tarro- stallion- 5 years- Arabian- 15 hands high black with white socks, light brown eyes- loner, then Herd member- straight- mate: Lumina- foals: Yama and Yamina though will honestly want more in the future- Tags: open for now

The kind and caring but willful male that didn't always listen looked around. His sides heaved, as he'd just been running. He stopped now at a water source. He let his breathing calm from the run, then stepped up to the stream there. He lowered his muzzle to drink, before he'd continue on. His light brown eyes scanned his surroundings once he lifted his head again. He flared his nostrils, searching for scents. He still remembered the scent of Lumina, and as he walked, trying to find her, he hoped she was okay.

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush: Gladio- mate: open- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Gladio

The brown eyed mare nodded as she looked at the stallion. "I...that's fine, if Oriana needs you, and Cerik, you should go report to them. Um...yeah, I wouldn't mind taking a stroll with you. Of course...after you hear those two out. I have no idea what they could need from you. Maybe they want you to patrol a bit, or...they just want to tell you something." It could be anything, honestly. Of course, if he had to go out on a patrol, their walk together would have to wait.

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- 16.2 hh black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: herd, Solaris

The brown eyed mare flicked her tail and twitched her ears. She listened as Oriana made her announcement. She made a delighted little sound, saying "Finally...Every horse could tell he liked her, I'm not sure if there were many signs from her of liking him. Um...did you know they liked each other?" she asked Solaris. She was just checking, as she'd noticed it more from Cerik, herself. Solaris was like Oriana's best friend, though. She then took a deep breath, saying "Solaris, I...really like you...a lot."

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: herd (Yama and Morri)

The blue and brown eyed colt sighed but nodded to the other. "I'm sorry to hear that...it's no fun wondering what could have happened. Wondering if they're okay or...not. I don't like to think that something bad happened to him. We had that fire at the barn we used to be in, though...It was really hot, and scary, and I hope the humans are okay. I don't think it got to their house, but still...They really liked us and were nice, so I worry they came out to find the barn all messed up and we were gone and maybe they got really upset."

Hallow- stallion- 6 y- Mustang Thoroughbred- 16 hands- black with blaze and three socks, brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- heterosexual- mate: Starburst most likely- Samhain, Morri, Spitfire- Tags: herd (Magnolia)

The black stallion nodded to the younger she horse. He shook his head and said "I don't miss the barn, but I miss Morri's mom sometimes. I...had another mare there too, she had a son as well I believe. Well...he's my son, so I have two foals around the same age. I hope Spitfire and his mom are okay...They may have run from the barn as well."

Samhain- gelding- 2 y- Mustang Thoroughbred Arabian- 15.2 hands- black with star, snip, socks, brown eyes- no herd yet- loner- ace homoromantic; very likely to be Trojan- SO- would adopt- Hallow x Lilith- Tags: herd

The brown eyed young male twitched his ears once more. His tail flicked back and forth, and he looked around now. Brown eyes landed on his mom and Anzar. He shook his head, then looked to his dad, whom was talking with a younger female. It seemed they were just having a conversation. Shaking his head, he went back to grazing.

Morri- colt- 4 months- Mustang Thoroughbred Miyako Japanese riding horse- will be 15 hands- black with star and snip, brown eyes- Moonsilver foal- heterosexual; Yamina- way too young- way too young- Hallow x Myuri; step mom, half brother Spitfire- Tags: herd (Yama and Yin)

The colt flicked his tail and twitched his ears. "My mom isn't here, she refused to leave the barn when we ran away...That's my dad over there, though, that one dark one." He nodded his head towards Hallow and Magnolia a moment.

Lilith- mare- 6 y- Arabian Mustang- 15 hands- reddish with brownish mane and tail, brown eyes, star and snip, socks- no herd- loner- bi; Anzar; mate open (wants Anzar)- foals: Lucille but wants more (Samhain is the one that was taken and gelded (Hallow was his dad))- Tags: herd (Anzar)

The fiery but sweet little thing said "Oh...I'm so sorry to hear that, she shouldn't have kicked or bitten you... Then...I'm kind of glad they took you from her, she could have seriously hurt you. Was your...did you have a good relationship with your adoptive mom, then? My parents were both Arabians, of course. They were at the first barn I ever lived in. The barn I was at with Hallow, they...well, they were friends with my other owners. I think so anyway, because they didn't really buy me. They just asked if they could have me. All the horses at the first barn were Arabians. Since Dane and Jade were friends with Ell and Isla, they let those two just take me. Oh...Dane and Jade were my first owners, Ell and Isla are...were my second owners."

Lucille- filly- 2 months- Morgan Arabian Mustang- will be 15.2 hands- bay with brown eyes, blaze and three socks- no herd- loner foal- pan; will be Spitfire- way too young- way too young- Tags: herd (Yamina)

The playful and happy but wild and loud filly said "Ah, yeah, I'm only two months old. I ask my mom every so often about how old I am. It happens to be once a month, somehow. I somehow manage to ask everytime a whole month has passed, I mean." She then looked to the horses they all spoke of. She nodded and said "Your moms are really pretty." She nodded to Morri, and said "I'm sorry your mama wouldn't go with you...You're dad looks like a nice horse, though."

Myna- mare- 3 y- unknown- 15.2 hands- brown with brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- pan; likely to be Sugarmane but we'll have to see- open- wants foals- Tags: herd, Lumina

The mare nodded at the other mare. "I suppose you're right about that...I wouldn't want to stay with some random stallion either. Sometimes I've heard they just up and leave the mares...Also, I guess wild horses fight over mares a lot." She shook her head over that fact. She then smiled at the foals, saying "They're getting along with the new filly pretty well." She then looked at the other mare. "If you want to have hope he's still out there, then you should have hope."

Marinn- mare- 20 years- Kiger mustang- 16 hands high dun with dark hooves and brown eyes- herd member- bi- mate: open but I doubt it since she's so old now- foals: has had like six in her lifetime- Tags: herd

The dun mare made a happy little sound as she looked up the hill at them. She nodded her head up and down a couple times. She whinnied at them, then turned away after a couple moments. She flicked her tail back and forth a couple times. She then lowered her muzzle to the grass, once more. She began to graze on the delicate blades of what was food to horses, cows, and some others. Shaking the thought of cows and such away, she grazed. She kept an ear out, if anyone wanted to talk or such.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:56 am

Lumina - mare - herd member - appaloosa - 4 years - mother to Yama & Yamina - love interest is Tarro - tags: Myna
__🐴__
She was silent for a moment when the announcement was made by the lead mare to choose herself a lead stallion. She was not so surprised about Cerik being it as the two had been together a lot recently and Isa seemed to get along with the stallion as well. She turned back to Myna "Yeah usually in a wild herd there is one stallion with many mares and foals of the stallion himself, this group of Oriana and Cerik now sure is different as there is stallions, mares, and other at the same herd...without any fights for power...which is good" she said to her. She looked at the foals "Of course Yamina is wanted for a filly friend" she said to her.

Yama - colt - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yamina is twin - love interest is open - tags: Yin, Morri, Lucille, Yamina
__🐴__
He looked over to the lead mare there and the new lead stallion "Hmm...What does that suppose to mean, Are we leaving somewhere?" he questioned. He looked at Yin "Well I don't really know much about humans only thing that is better to avoid them as maybe those you know where nice, but some of them are not" he said.

Yamina - filly - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yama is a twin - love interest is open - tags: Lucille
__🐴__
She looked at Lucille "Be blad the age goes by months or years when you're more than a year old, another way it could be very confusing I mean, if you think of Marinn she is 20 years old, then what her age could be if it's counts every day?" she said to her. She was not really good at knowing how many days are on months, but she knowed that there are 12 months on years as 12 months old is usually a year old.

Magnolia - mare - herd member - Mustang - 2 years - love interest is open - tags: Hallow
__🐴__
She looked at him "Did you actually love those mares or was it more like a responsibility to follow the human's orders?" she asked him. She sighed "I know you said you loved Lilith, but I guess it was not that kind of a love like Oriana and Cerik are having now," she said to him.

Gladio - stallion - herd member - Clydesdale - 6 years - love interest is maybe Sorina - tags: Sorina
__🐴__
He sighed shaking his head "I know that, but horses are usually faster than bears, cougars maybe, but I guess anything can happen" he said to her. He nodded "Well is that what I said? I do like you, or I do think you're a very pretty and attractive mare of this group," he said. His head looked over to the Oriana there "Hm, So they become a thing then...good for them I guess" he spoke up.

Sugarmane - loner mare - Spanish Mustang - 5 years - love interest is open - tags: Trojan, open
__🐴__
She took her drink to the pool and then looked over to the forest, where the fainting scent of three horses was going on, if she tried to smell even more carefully she could get the scent of many other horses somewhere as well. She was usually very unsure near other horses, but this group's scents made her curious, as she was sure there were multiple scents from mares, stallions, and likely younger horses, which was pretty odd for a normal herd.

Trojan - loner gelding - Andalusian cross - 3 years - love interest is open - tags: Sugarmane, open
__🐴__
They watched the way the mare was being watched, they scented the same smells too, and were curious to get to see further what was going on there. They looked at Sugarmane shaking their head a little bit "Could we check that unique group of other horses?" they asked the mare. After the nod of a response, they started to make forward the forest toward the scent of the horses.

Starburst - loner mare - Friesian, Quarter horse unknown cross - 7 years - mother to Spitfire - love interest is Hallow - tags: Spitfire, Marinn
__🐴__
She looked after her foal running around, speeding up her steppings as well to keep racks to the younger foal. She flattered her ears down when the foal vanished other side of the trees and called out of her, the two trees there were too narrow for her to fix between so she needed to circle them to get past. She looked over to her foal "Spitfire..." she called out as she looked over to the mare standing there.

Spitfire - loner colt - Mustang, Quarter horse, Friesian horse unknown cross - 2 months - Starburst is mother - love interest is likely Lucille - tags: Starburst, Marinn
__🐴__
He kept running around, turning to look at the mare coming behind him, before dashing forward once again. He ran between some trees there to the more open grassy area, almost running into a horse which was standed front of him, but stopped in time before actually hitting her. His eyes looked in a little shock as he looked at the older unknown mare there "Moom...." he called out for his mother behind him.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:54 pm

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- lead stallion- mate: Oriana- Issa is step daughter, wants some of his own- was once tame- Tags: Oriana, herd

The blue eyed stallion twitched his ears and flicked his tail. His ears perked as she called out to Solaris, and he looked to the other stallion again. He watched him with the jet dark mare. Shaking his head, he looked to his mate again. "Do you...ever want more foals?" he asked. "Since we're mates now, I figured I may as well ask if you did or not. I know you...we already have Isa. I don't mind either way, but I want to make sure of whether you do or not." He then glanced towards Marinn again. She was such a sweet old mare, and he wondered what her former stallion had been like. She was one of those Kiger mustangs, so she'd probably been from a wild herd. She'd joined this herd later in life.

Tarro- stallion- 5 years- Arabian- 15 hands high black with white socks, light brown eyes- loner, then Herd member- straight- mate: Lumina- foals: Yama and Yamina though will honestly want more in the future- Tags: following Sugarmane and Trojan, so he'll be at the herd soon

The light brown stallion drank a bit more water. He then lifted his muzzle, dripping water down to the ground. His eyes scanned the area, and he saw two horses in the distance. He watched as they headed off somewhere, and he followed. He didn't think they knew of Lumina...but it was worth a shot. As he trotted forward, he soon caught scents of other horses. He thought he smelled hers, too, but he couldn't be sure. He continued to follow the mare and gelding, and hoped Lumina was there, somewhere.

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush: Gladio- mate: open- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Gladio

The brown eyed mare nodded as she looked at the stallion. "I suppose we are, but I've heard some horses have still been attacked...Bears can do some serious damage, with those nasty claws. I definitely wouldn't want to end up having to fight one, or try and defend against it..." She shook her head a couple times. She then looked to him again, and made a happy little sound. "Well, that's...very nice, I'm glad you find me pretty." She then nodded and said "Yeah, good for them."

(How did I mix these two up...? Ugh, good thing you knew that was meant for Sorina, Queen)

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- 16.2 hh black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: herd, Solaris

The brown eyed mare nodded as she looked at the stallion. "I...that's fine, if Oriana needs you, and Cerik, you should go report to them. Um...yeah, I wouldn't mind taking a stroll with you. Of course...after you hear those two out. I have no idea what they could need from you. Maybe they want you to patrol a bit, or...they just want to tell you something." It could be anything, honestly. Of course, if he had to go out on a patrol, their walk together would have to wait.

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: herd (Yama and Morri)

The blue and brown eyed colt looked to the two as well. "I don't think we're leaving here, but I guess those two are...mates now. He's going to be our other leader now." He then sighed again, nodding at the other colt anyway and saying "Yeah...I guess we should avoid them."

Hallow- stallion- 6 y- Mustang Thoroughbred- 16 hands- black with blaze and three socks, brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- heterosexual- mate: Starburst most likely- Samhain, Morri, Spitfire- Tags: herd (Magnolia)

The black stallion nodded to the younger she horse. He said "I did love them, in a way...but I guess I also had to do what the humans wanted." He shook his head a couple times. "At least I can be friendly with Lilith, hopefully, but she still seems a bit annoyed at me...There's this one mare I can't stop thinking of, though. Maybe I actually do love that mare. Her name Starburst, and she was so beautiful. I'm using past tense because she may still be back at the barn...but either way, I hope she's doing well."

Samhain- gelding- 2 y- Mustang Thoroughbred Arabian- 15.2 hands- black with star, snip, socks, brown eyes- no herd yet- loner- ace homoromantic; very likely to be Trojan- SO- would adopt- Hallow x Lilith- Tags: herd

The brown eyed young male lifted his head, some grass in his mouth. His eyes glanced around a bit, as he thought he smelled new horses. They were somewhere in the distance, not too close but not terribly far yet. He looked around, trying to see if he could spot them.

(He's noticing Sugarmane and Trojan and Tarro. He's probably picked up Starburst and Spitfire's scents too, though)

Morri- colt- 4 months- Mustang Thoroughbred Miyako Japanese riding horse- will be 15 hands- black with star and snip, brown eyes- Moonsilver foal- heterosexual; Yamina- way too young- way too young- Hallow x Myuri; step mom, half brother Spitfire- Tags: herd (the other foals)

The colt flicked his tail and twitched his ears. "I...thank you, some horses just don't want to leave their humans. I didn't really want to stay, since my dad wanted to leave. Oh, yes, he is very nice, to me and the mares and even other stallions."

Lilith- mare- 6 y- Arabian Mustang- 15 hands- reddish with brownish mane and tail, brown eyes, star and snip, socks- no herd- loner- bi; Anzar; mate open (wants Anzar)- foals: Lucille but wants more (Samhain is the one that was taken and gelded (Hallow was his dad))- Tags: herd (Anzar)

The fiery but sweet little thing said "Oh...I'm so sorry to hear that, she shouldn't have kicked or bitten you... Then...I'm kind of glad they took you from her, she could have seriously hurt you. Was your...did you have a good relationship with your adoptive mom, then? My parents were both Arabians, of course. They were at the first barn I ever lived in. The barn I was at with Hallow, they...well, they were friends with my other owners. I think so anyway, because they didn't really buy me. They just asked if they could have me. All the horses at the first barn were Arabians. Since Dane and Jade were friends with Ell and Isla, they let those two just take me. Oh...Dane and Jade were my first owners, Ell and Isla are...were my second owners."

Lucille- filly- 2 months- Morgan Arabian Mustang- will be 15.2 hands- bay with brown eyes, blaze and three socks- no herd- loner foal- pan; will be Spitfire- way too young- way too young- Tags: herd (Yamina and the other foals)

The playful and happy but wild and loud filly said "Yeah, I guess, it would be too confusing. Twenty years old... she's really that old? My mom told me that's very old for a horse. She said there was a very old Arabian stallion at her first home. Then at the second one, there was a twenty two year old mare. There was also a twenty year old gelding. I was born out here...That's...Marinn is the first horse I've seen that's that old." She then looked to the others once more.

Myna- mare- 3 y- unknown- 15.2 hands- brown with brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- pan; likely to be Sugarmane but we'll have to see- open- wants foals- Tags: herd, Lumina

The mare nodded at the other mare. "I actually came across a wild herd before finding this one, but I really didn't want to join them. The stallion didn't look very nice, and even the mares didn't....The stallion had a lot of scars, too. I guess some mares would be into that, but not me, and I'd rather be able to fall in love. Well...I don't really care about gender, anyway. I could fall in love with any horse, but probably not a gelding. Since they're fixed and I've met some before and they mostly seem to like boys." She shook her head some. She then said "I'm glad for Cerik and Oriana." She then looked around a bit, and flared her nostrils a bit. She caught scents in the distance, and asked "Do you...smell that?"

Marinn- mare- 20 years- Kiger mustang- 16 hands high dun with dark hooves and brown eyes- herd member- bi- mate: open but I doubt it since she's so old now- foals: has had like six in her lifetime- Tags: herd, Starburst and Spitfire

The dun mare squealed a bit as a small body came hurtling towards her. However, she quieted down as she realized it was a foal. Well, of course, he was even smaller than a pony. He may actually be the same height as some ponies. He appeared to be two months old, and she studied him. She then noticed the mare, and made a welcoming sort of sound. "Hello there," she said to the mare and foal first. She then asked "Who are you two?" before saying "Oh...my name is Marinn."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:18 am

Name: Raine
Breed: Appaloosa
Personality: Detached, Easily Distracted, Has a Habit of wandering off, Kind, Caring, Trusts too easily, Quiet, and Unfocused.

History: No One Knows Exactly She Showed Up One Day At The Edge Of The Lake Unable To Remember Anything. Not Even Her Own Name. She Then Ended Up Following The Herd and Has been with them ever Since.
Description:
-height: 14.2 hh, when fully grown
-pelt color: blue-gray, white blue-gray spotted patch on her back
-eye color: Blue
-mane/tail: Black
Sexuality: Unknown still
Mate: none yet
Foal: none yet
Other: She is a selective mute and will most likely need an older horse to keep tract of her lol
─────────────────────
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:16 am

(Accepted)

|| Oriana || Mare || Lead Mare || Frisian || Mate: Cerik || Tagged: Cerik ||

”More foals? Well I’ve never really had any of my own ever. I mean sure I have Isa as my daughter but other than that I’ve never really had one of my own before. I would love to have one or two of my own.” she said. She had always wanted one of her own, it had been a dream of hers for a long time. Having a foal of her own, though she was afraid that she wouldn’t be a good mother. But that wasn’t the case since she raised Isa from a young filly to now at an almost 3 year old mare. Shaking her head softly, she glanced at her mate with a soft expression in her eyes.

Solaris watched the lead mare and then looked back at the mare before him. “Well it shouldn’t take long of whatever it is that they need me for.” he said with a bob of his head and then looped off towards Oriana and Cerik. The young stallion eased himself into a trot as he went up the hill. Nostrils flared as he made it to the top of the hill. He lowered his head in respect to the two horses before him and then glanced at Oriana. “You needed me?” he spoke. Oriana nodded her head at the other stallion and then spoke. “Yes. Go on one last patrol for the day. And then report back to us afterwards.” she explained and Solaris nodded his head in agreement.

“Oh yes. Definitely. She was much older than my real mother and it took me a while to warm up to her since I knew she wasn’t my real mother. But eventually I had come around. I overheard that my real mother was a first time mom and that she was not handled very well. At least from what I’ve heard from the two legged. Or better known as humans. Either way, she was not fit to be a mother regardless and she was sold.” he said. All he could remember was a grey mare that had a fiery look in her eyes. She was beautiful but wild. All he could remember of her was what she looked like and her name. Ayria. And then his adoptive mother, a beautiful red roan mare who had the softest voice and kindest heart. Her name was Nymira. Older but looked younger.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:48 am

The blue eyed stallion nodded as he looked at her. He made a happy little sound, saying "That's good, because I want one or two as well. I've never had a foal of my own, yet. Of course, I consider Isa as a step daughter, but still. It would be nice to have some of our own as well. Not that I'd love her any less, and I know you wouldn't either." He then looked to Solaris, as the other approached them. He nodded his head to the other stallion, then looked around at the herd.

Tarro- stallion- 5 years- Arabian- 15 hands high black with white socks, light brown eyes- loner, then Herd member- straight- mate: Lumina- foals: Yama and Yamina though will honestly want more in the future- Tags: following Sugarmane and Trojan, so he'll be at the herd soon

The light brown stallion drank a bit more water. He then lifted his muzzle, dripping water down to the ground. His eyes scanned the area, and he saw two horses in the distance. He watched as they headed off somewhere, and he followed. He didn't think they knew of Lumina...but it was worth a shot. As he trotted forward, he soon caught scents of other horses. He thought he smelled hers, too, but he couldn't be sure. He continued to follow the mare and gelding, and hoped Lumina was there, somewhere.

The brown eyed mare nodded as she looked at the stallion. "I suppose we are, but I've heard some horses have still been attacked...Bears can do some serious damage, with those nasty claws. I definitely wouldn't want to end up having to fight one, or try and defend against it..." She shook her head a couple times. She then looked to him again, and made a happy little sound. "Well, that's...very nice, I'm glad you find me pretty." She then nodded and said "Yeah, good for them."

(How did I mix these two up...? Ugh, good thing you knew that was meant for Sorina, Queen)

The brown eyed mare nodded as she looked at the stallion. "Okay," she said to him, then watched as he ran off to the others. She watched them for a bit, then shook her head. She let her eyes wander the scenery a moment, then she lowered her head to graze.

The blue and brown eyed colt looked to the two as well. "I don't think we're leaving here, but I guess those two are...mates now. He's going to be our other leader now." He then sighed again, nodding at the other colt anyway and saying "Yeah...I guess we should avoid them."

The black stallion nodded to the younger she horse. He said "I did love them, in a way...but I guess I also had to do what the humans wanted." He shook his head a couple times. "At least I can be friendly with Lilith, hopefully, but she still seems a bit annoyed at me...There's this one mare I can't stop thinking of, though. Maybe I actually do love that mare. Her name Starburst, and she was so beautiful. I'm using past tense because she may still be back at the barn...but either way, I hope she's doing well."

The brown eyed young male lifted his head, some grass in his mouth. His eyes glanced around a bit, as he thought he smelled new horses. They were somewhere in the distance, not too close but not terribly far yet. He looked around, trying to see if he could spot them.

(He's noticing Sugarmane and Trojan and Tarro. He's probably picked up Starburst and Spitfire's scents too, though)

Morri- colt- 4 months- Mustang Thoroughbred Miyako Japanese riding horse- will be 15 hands- black with star and snip, brown eyes- Moonsilver foal- heterosexual; Yamina- way too young- way too young- Hallow x Myuri; step mom, half brother Spitfire- Tags: herd (the other foals)

The colt flicked his tail and twitched his ears. "I...thank you, some horses just don't want to leave their humans. I didn't really want to stay, since my dad wanted to leave. Oh, yes, he is very nice, to me and the mares and even other stallions."

The fiery but sweet little thing said "Hmmm, well that makes sense then. Sometimes a young mare who's never had a foal before can be mean. They'll be mean to their own foal. That or maybe she had an aggressive personality too...I heard my humans talking about not breeding this one aggressive stallion to this one mare they had. She was a very sweet mare. I guess a potential foal could end up with behavioral problems because of the father, or if the mother has behavioral problems. Anyway, I'm glad you had a good adoptive mother."

Lucille- filly- 2 months- Morgan Arabian Mustang- will be 15.2 hands- bay with brown eyes, blaze and three socks- no herd- loner foal- pan; will be Spitfire- way too young- way too young- Tags: herd (Yamina and the other foals)

The playful and happy but wild and loud filly said "Yeah, I guess, it would be too confusing. Twenty years old... she's really that old? My mom told me that's very old for a horse. She said there was a very old Arabian stallion at her first home. Then at the second one, there was a twenty two year old mare. There was also a twenty year old gelding. I was born out here...That's...Marinn is the first horse I've seen that's that old." She then looked to the others once more.

The mare nodded at the other mare. "I actually came across a wild herd before finding this one, but I really didn't want to join them. The stallion didn't look very nice, and even the mares didn't....The stallion had a lot of scars, too. I guess some mares would be into that, but not me, and I'd rather be able to fall in love. Well...I don't really care about gender, anyway. I could fall in love with any horse, but probably not a gelding. Since they're fixed and I've met some before and they mostly seem to like boys." She shook her head some. She then said "I'm glad for Cerik and Oriana." She then looked around a bit, and flared her nostrils a bit. She caught scents in the distance, and asked "Do you...smell that?"

Marinn- mare- 20 years- Kiger mustang- 16 hands high dun with dark hooves and brown eyes- herd member- bi- mate: open but I doubt it since she's so old now- foals: has had like six in her lifetime- Tags: herd, Starburst and Spitfire

The dun mare squealed a bit as a small body came hurtling towards her. However, she quieted down as she realized it was a foal. Well, of course, he was even smaller than a pony. He may actually be the same height as some ponies. He appeared to be two months old, and she studied him. She then noticed the mare, and made a welcoming sort of sound. "Hello there," she said to the mare and foal first. She then asked "Who are you two?" before saying "Oh...my name is Marinn."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:26 am

|| Raine || Filly || 4 Months || Blue-Gray Appoloosa with black mane and tail || Heard Member(Foal) || Crush: N/A || Tags: Open For Interaction

Raine stood at the edge of the heard staring off into the distance her blue eyes fixed on something that wasn't there. She was completely oblivious to her surroundings her hooves digging at the ground below unable to stand completely still as she was off in her own little world she built in her head.
─────────────────────
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:09 am

Lumina - mare - herd member - appaloosa - 4 years - mother to Yama & Yamina - love interest is Tarro - tags: Myna
__🐴__
She shook her head a little bit "I guess that's good to fall for anyone, I am always rather picky, even my relationship with Tarro didn't happen suddenly, it needed some time before I gave him a chance and started to fall for him...now I can't have him out of my mind...even if I maybe could..." she said sighing. She looked at her "I don't think being gelded chances your sexuality, it's only made you unable to make foals and maybe stop you from having your natural instincts control you" she said. She then perked her ears up "Smell what?" she asked confusedly.

Yama - colt - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yamina is twin - love interest is open - tags: Yin, Morri, Lucille, Yamina
__🐴__
He sighed "If they were leaders then they could be the last ones to leave, as the herds need them and they're leaders for a reason," he said to Yin. He looked at Morri "Does everyone on this herd are nice to each other pretty much, no matter whether are you a stallion, mare, or a gelding" he said to him. He then shook his head "I hope it's kept that way...it's nicer to be at peace than at war..." he said, even if he had never seen war before.

Yamina - filly - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yama is a twin - love interest is open - tags: Lucille, Morri, Yin, Yama (mentioning Raine)
__🐴__
She looked at the filly "Oh yeah she is the first horse that old that I have ever met, but I have heard that there could be even older horses than she is...maybe tamed horses live older than wild horses, I mean if they do have good owners they will make sure to heal their injuries and sickness, when we are pretty much on our own" she said. She shook her head a little bit when her eyes turned to a filly in the distance "Hey Guys, anyone know who that is?" she asked them all as she looked toward the blue-gray appaloosa.

Magnolia - mare - herd member - Mustang - 2 years - love interest is open - tags: Hallow
__🐴__
She shook her head "I see then why are you not ever to get back there to see if they're fine, or if they wanted to get out of there?" she asked him. Her eyes looked over to the gelding there for a moment, and they sure seemed to be focusing on something she didn't see "I think your son maybe found something, they are acting weird there" she said suddenly.

Gladio - stallion - herd member - Clydesdale - 6 years - love interest is maybe Sorina - tags: Sorina
__🐴__
He looked at her "That's why I could try to run away instead of fighting for a bear, I don't think even my large hoofs have much of a defense to those fluffy beasts" he said flicking his tail. He was silent for a moment as he was thinking about something "You said you like me and I do like you too...so...uh...do you want to be a thing with me then?" he asked rather embarrassed "I don't mind to be friends too, that's totally fine too...I am not going to be angry if you say you want to be just friends" he decided to say.

Sugarmane - loner mare - Spanish Mustang - 5 years - love interest is open - tags: Trojan, Tarro
__🐴__
She walked forward her ears turning back as she heard crashing coming behind them, her head turned to the side as she looked behind them and saw a stallion a few meters behind them staying in the distance "Hey you, Who are you and why are you spying on us?" she asked at him rather annoyed.

Trojan - loner gelding - Andalusian cross - 3 years - love interest is open - tags: Sugarmane, Tarro
__🐴__
They looked over to the mare, hearing the crashing a few times too, but kind of ignored them before Sugarmare decided to speak up to the horse following them. They also looked back to see the stallion in the distance, but they were pretty sure now that there were plenty of horses in front of them as well, hopefully, this was not an ambush by the herd.

Starburst - loner mare - Friesian, Quarter horse unknown cross - 7 years - mother to Spitfire - love interest is Hallow - tags: Spitfire, Marinn
__🐴__
She stopped there and looked at the much older mare "Who am I?" she repeated unsure for a while, but the mare seemed kind "Starburst is the name and he is my son Spitfire" she answered to her. Shaking her head as she took a sniff of the mare, she was sure she smelled other horses "I guess you're from a herd...then my are you there alone?" she asked her.

Spitfire - loner colt - Mustang, Quarter horse, Friesian horse unknown cross - 2 months - Starburst is mother - love interest is likely Lucille - tags: Starburst, Marinn
__🐴__
He walked next to his mother, he had not seen wild horses yet, but the elderly mare seemed kind or she sure had a warm voice. He looked at his mother and then back to the mare, not saying anything as his mother was talking with her right now.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:15 am

The blue eyed stallion nodded as he looked at her. He made a happy little sound, saying "That's good, because I want one or two as well. I've never had a foal of my own, yet. Of course, I consider Isa as a step daughter, but still. It would be nice to have some of our own as well. Not that I'd love her any less, and I know you wouldn't either." He then looked to Solaris, as the other approached them. He nodded his head to the other stallion, then looked around at the herd.

Tarro- stallion- 5 years- Arabian- 15 hands high black with white socks, light brown eyes- loner, then Herd member- straight- mate: Lumina- foals: Yama and Yamina though will honestly want more in the future- Tags: Sugarmane and Trojan, so he'll be at the herd soon

The light brown stallion snorted some air out of his nostrils. He sucked more in, of course, then looked to the mare. "I smelled my mate, or what i believe to be her scent. You two just happen to be going the same way I am. I also smell other horses around here as well," he said. He was sure that meant there was a herd, which meant he might have to fight...He had no clue the leader was a mare. That they'd just gotten a lead stallion, that she'd just become mates with Cerik and appointed him lead stallion.

The brown eyed mare nodded as she looked at the stallion. She said "Your hooves could definitely cause damage, but maybe not to a bear..." She then stopped talking, as he continued to speak. She felt herself grow warm at his words. "No, no, I don't want to be just friends. I'd love to be your...mate, or with you, whatever you want to call it." She hoped he didn't misinterpret...She'd said no first, after all...but she'd been saying no to them just being friends, as she wanted to be with him.

The brown eyed mare nodded as she looked at the stallion. "Okay," she said to him, then watched as he ran off to the others. She watched them for a bit, then shook her head. She let her eyes wander the scenery a moment, then she lowered her head to graze.

The blue and brown eyed colt looked to the two as well. "I hope it stays that way as well, but...there are lone stallions out there, I'm sure. They might come here looking for trouble...Oriana seems like she can hold her own, and Cerik would fight them off too." He then looked to the two fillies. He looked to the one that was keeping in the distance. He said "Yamina, that's the orphan foal, Raine. She doesn't...seem to want to interact with any of us, though."

(Hey, Queen and Mushroom, maybe Gladio and Sorina could adopt Raine? If you're both okay with that)

The black stallion looked to the younger she horse. He said "I'd rather not go back there and get captured by them again...I'm sure I could fight them off, but then that would give them reason to take me out...To...you know, not keep me alive. They'd probably decide I'm too aggressive or something. Even though I'd just be trying to defend myself." He fell silent as he looked to his son a moment. "Huh...do you want to go check it out with me, see if there's new horses around?" he offered, though she could always say no.

Samhain- gelding- 2 y- Mustang Thoroughbred Arabian- 15.2 hands- black with star, snip, socks, brown eyes- no herd yet- loner- ace homoromantic; very likely to be Trojan- SO- would adopt- Hallow x Lilith- Tags: herd, calling to Tarro and Sugarmane and Trojan, and Starburst and Spitfire also if you want

The brown eyed young male twitched his ears. He let some air out of his nose, then opened his muzzle and so the grass fell back to the ground. He stayed where he was a moment. He then gave a whinny, alerting the others of the herd just in case. He was also calling to the horses he thought he smelled. He looked around, noticing the older mare wasn't there. He didn't know her name, but he'd looked around at all of them earlier. He'd wanted to take stock of the herd, after all.

The colt flicked his tail and twitched his ears. "Oh yeah, I don't think she's that new here, but yeah, that's Raine. I've...never really played with her or interacted with her before..." he said to Yamina. He then looked to Yama and nodded at the other colt.

The fiery but sweet little thing said "Hmmm, well that makes sense then. Sometimes a young mare who's never had a foal before can be mean. They'll be mean to their own foal. That or maybe she had an aggressive personality too...I heard my humans talking about not breeding this one aggressive stallion to this one mare they had. She was a very sweet mare. I guess a potential foal could end up with behavioral problems because of the father, or if the mother has behavioral problems. Anyway, I'm glad you had a good adoptive mother."

The playful and happy but wild and loud filly said "i don't know who that is..." as she saw the Appaloosa foal. Of course, she and her mom had just arrived to the herd. They wouldn't know who that foal was, as they'd just arrived and the foal didn't seem to want to interact anyway.

The mare nodded at the other mare. "Well, he was a lucky stallion then, that you did end up falling for him after giving it time." She flicked her tail back and forth a couple times. She twitched and perked her ears as she heard Samhain whinny, then. "I feel like maybe it would, since they take away the...you know, ability to have babies. It might make them asexual then. I don't know, I'm not fixed so I wouldn't know. Oh, um...I think I smell newcomers somewhere, in the distance, and it seems one of the new herd members did too."

The dun mare blinked and looked around a bit. She realized she must have wandered away from the herd, and she made an amused sound. "Oh, I must have accidentally wandered away from the herd. Do you two...want to come with me to the herd? I can't have gone that far," she said, and breathed in. "Yup, I can smell them down that way." She said this and pointed her nose in a direction. "It's nice to meet you, Starburst and Spitfire; my name is Marinn, with two N's."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me