Moonsilver Herd

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Moonsilver Herd

Postby MurderousMushroom » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:45 pm

(Im really sick and it usally takes about a week for me go get better so im not gonna post with Raine unless someone decides to interact with her mu brain function is very low when im sick but I can usually go off of someone's interaction wirh the character pretty ok πŸ˜‚ )
◀─────────────────────β—₯
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
◣─────────────────────◒
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:47 pm

(I have a very bad immune system and when i get sick i seem to stay sick but i really wanna play arounf with Raine mkre )
◣─────────────────────◒
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:23 pm

[Dusty: It's fine, but Google also says wild foals don't get weaned until eight or nine months apparently, or if human management/whatever has them, they'd be weaned between four to six months. She's only three months, so she still needs to be nursing either way, and realistically a mare can't have two foals since...I think it's because they normally both can't be born, but also I don't believe there's enough milk for two foals. So you could make her mom too, otherwise...idk what to do unless Oriana and Cerik adopt her][/quote]

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- lead stallion- mate: Oriana- Issa is step daughter, wants some of his own- was once tame- Tags: Oriana, herd

The blue eyed stallion nodded as he looked at her. He said "That's fine, since we have Isa right now anyway, so I'm not really in a hurry." He then looked over to where Raine was at. "I wish she'd join the herd more...but Raine just...stays at the outskirts. She needs a mother figure," he said. He then looked around at the others, and realized Marinn wasn't there. "Oriana...Marinn is gone," he said. He then continued "Did you see where she went, by any chance?"

Tarro- stallion- 5 years- Arabian- 15 hands high black with white socks, light brown eyes- loner, then Herd member- straight- mate: Lumina- foals: Yama and Yamina though will honestly want more in the future- Tags: Sugarmane and Trojan, Solaris

The light brown stallion noticed another stallion approaching as well...He began to feel a bit agitated, so he looked to the mare and gelding. He nodded at Sugarmane, focusing on what she'd said. "Yeah, I can smell the difference." He then looked at Trojan. "My name is Tarro," he said to Trojan.

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush- mate: Gladio- offspring: Yang, adopting Raine, wants a couple more biological ones- was once tame- Tags: Gladio

The brown eyed mare said "Well, yeah, I will be doing most of the work. You're part of this, too, though, so...if you didn't want to do it right away..." she trailed off. She then looked over to Raine. "Oh, yeah, I don't know what happened to her parents. Did she even come here with parents?" she wondered. Shaking her head, she said "Okay. I mean...okay, if she says yes. We should give her a choice in this matter as well, though she definitely needs parent figures."

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- 16.2 hh black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: herd

The brown eyed mare -grazing-

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: herd (Yama, Morri, Yamina, Lucille)

The blue and brown eyed colt looked to the two as well. "Yeah...we'd need to know what she wanted to play. She might not even want to play the same things we do, and we also might not want to play what she wants to. Also, if we hurt her accidentally, yeah...if she doesn't speak up, we wouldn't know."

Hallow- stallion- 6 y- Mustang Thoroughbred- 16 hands- black with blaze and three socks, brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- heterosexual- mate: Starburst most likely- Samhain, Morri, Spitfire- Tags: herd (Magnolia)-> Solaris

The black stallion looked to the younger she horse. He said "okay," then watched her go off, not having much else to say. She was already going towards his son, so he didn't really have anything to say. She better not...he shoved a thought away. His son was a gelding, even if the mare thought anything, or tried anything, nothing would come of it. He was...pretty sure Samhain had liked boys anyway. Shaking his head, he turned around. He sighed and headed to where Solaris was, seeing others and saying "Hey, Solaris."

Samhain- gelding- 2 y- Mustang Thoroughbred Arabian- 15.2 hands- black with star, snip, socks, brown eyes- no herd yet- loner- ace homoromantic; very likely to be Trojan- SO- would adopt- Hallow x Lilith- Tags: herd

The brown eyed young male twitched his ears. He listened for an answering call, but didn't really hear one...Then again, he'd been more of giving a warning call than anything else. He sighed and shook his head a couple times. He'd seen Solaris going off that way. Now, he kept quiet and waited, letting him handle it.

Morri- colt- 4 months- Mustang Thoroughbred Miyako Japanese riding horse- will be 15 hands- black with star and snip, brown eyes- Moonsilver foal- heterosexual; Yamina- way too young- way too young- Hallow x Myuri; step mom, half brother Spitfire- Tags: herd (the other foals)

The colt flicked his tail and twitched his ears. "It's no good, if she won't talk and tell us what she wants to play... Also, yeah, if we accidentally were too rough, since there's three of us that our colts, that's also not good. Her not speaking up about it wouldn't be good, I mean."

Lilith- mare- 6 y- Arabian Mustang- 15 hands- reddish with brownish mane and tail, brown eyes, star and snip, socks- no herd- loner- bi; Anzar; mate open (wants Anzar)- foals: Lucille but wants more (Samhain is the one that was taken and gelded (Hallow was his dad))- Tags: herd (Anzar)

The fiery but sweet little thing said "Oh, that's sad...Could you have brought her with you?" she asked the stallion. Maybe his mother had been too old, or he'd worried about taking her with him. She'd seen an older mare here, that had looked twenty. If she had to guess, she'd guess that mare was twenty. She'd thought the mare had looked pretty sweet and kind. She needed to go talk to her, and get to know her. She focused on Anzar, asking "Is there...anything you want to ask me, by the way? Since we're supposed to get to know each other. I've really just been asking about you. You could ask me stuff too," she said. She twitched her ears and flicked her tail back and forth, nostrils flaring some.

Lucille- filly- 2 months- Morgan Arabian Mustang- will be 15.2 hands- bay with brown eyes, blaze and three socks- no herd- loner foal- pan; will be Spitfire- way too young- way too young- Tags: herd (Yamina and the other foals)

The playful and happy but wild and loud filly said "Ah...that makes sense. She needs to speak up, so we'd know what she wants. Well...she seemed perfectly fine playing with that feather or whatever that was. Though she seems to have gotten bored of it now," she said.

Myna- mare- 3 y- unknown- 15.2 hands- brown with brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- pan; likely to be Sugarmane but we'll have to see- open- wants foals- Tags: herd, Lumina

The mare nodded at the other mare. "I hope it's not a group of bachelors, then...but it likely isn't, since they haven't come running over here. I'm sure they'd be able to smell us. A bunch of mares in one place...some bachelors would go crazy over that."

Marinn- mare- 20 years- Kiger mustang- 16 hands high dun with dark hooves and brown eyes- herd member- bi- mate: open but I doubt it since she's so old now- foals: has had like six in her lifetime- Tags: herd, Starburst and Spitfire

The dun mare blinked and looked at the two of them. "Oh, yes, a dark stallion with a blaze and three socks, looks like he's part Thoroughbred. He brought a little colt with him when he joined us. Is he...is Hallow your mate?" she asked Starburst. She then looked to Spitfire and nodded. "All baby animals are cute, but...not the adults."[/quote]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:34 pm

(Give me some time to catch up and think of something lol. Been kinda busy lately with stuff. And so far accepted.)
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:37 pm

Seeley, since goals are still nursing at three months old, should we have Cerik and Oriana adopt Riley?
Or I could make another couple mares or a mare and stallion (not mates)

Mushroom: I'm trying to get to that, I was going to habe Sorina and Gladio go interact with her]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:21 pm

If Riley needs a mother Sugarmane or Magnolia can adopt her too...
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DustyRose1999 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:55 am

(If anyone would be down to adopt Riley I’d be happy with that, or I can just bump her age up…Whatever is easiest for y’all as it doesn’t really matter to me :) )

Riley / Tags ; Open

A dull ache spread throughout the foals body, she’d been running for so long. It had been almost two days since she fled the barn. Her home. She was exhausted, hungry, and cold…She needed to find shelter and food, but she didn’t have the first clue where to look. Her little body stopped in its tracks when she caught an odd scent, another horse maybe? Many other horses? She couldn’t tell. Not wanting to take her chances with any possible threats, Riley hid inside some nearby bush. Hoping she’d be able to wait out the strangers without being seen, and continue on with her search.
Last edited by DustyRose1999 on Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DustyRose1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:04 am

(Ok lol just she's vibing im watchinf what's going on here rereading everything a trillion times trynna make mu Brian understand words πŸ˜‚ )
◣─────────────────────◒
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:30 am

[Queen: I'd say Sugarmane would probably be the best.]

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- lead stallion- mate: Oriana- Issa is step daughter, wants some of his own- was once tame- Tags: Oriana, herd

The blue eyed stallion nodded as he looked at her. He said "That's fine, since we have Isa right now anyway, so I'm not really in a hurry." He then looked over to where Raine was at. "I wish she'd join the herd more...but Raine just...stays at the outskirts. She needs a mother figure," he said. He then looked around at the others, and realized Marinn wasn't there. "Oriana...Marinn is gone," he said. He then continued "Did you see where she went, by any chance?"

Tarro- stallion- 5 years- Arabian- 15 hands high black with white socks, light brown eyes- loner, then Herd member- straight- mate: Lumina- foals: Yama and Yamina though will honestly want more in the future- Tags: Sugarmane and Trojan, Solaris

The light brown stallion noticed another stallion approaching as well...He began to feel a bit agitated, so he looked to the mare and gelding. He nodded at Sugarmane, focusing on what she'd said. "Yeah, I can smell the difference." He then looked at Trojan. "My name is Tarro," he said to Trojan.

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush- mate: Gladio- offspring: Yang, adopting Raine, wants a couple more biological ones- was once tame- Tags: Gladio

The brown eyed mare said "Well, yeah, I will be doing most of the work. You're part of this, too, though, so...if you didn't want to do it right away..." she trailed off. She then looked over to Raine. "Oh, yeah, I don't know what happened to her parents. Did she even come here with parents?" she wondered. Shaking her head, she said "Okay. I mean...okay, if she says yes. We should give her a choice in this matter as well, though she definitely needs parent figures."

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- 16.2 hh black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: herd

The brown eyed mare -grazing-

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: herd (Yama, Morri, Yamina, Lucille)

The blue and brown eyed colt looked to the two as well. "Yeah...we'd need to know what she wanted to play. She might not even want to play the same things we do, and we also might not want to play what she wants to. Also, if we hurt her accidentally, yeah...if she doesn't speak up, we wouldn't know."

Hallow- stallion- 6 y- Mustang Thoroughbred- 16 hands- black with blaze and three socks, brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- heterosexual- mate: Starburst most likely- Samhain, Morri, Spitfire- Tags: herd (Magnolia)-> Solaris

The black stallion looked to the younger she horse. He said "okay," then watched her go off, not having much else to say. She was already going towards his son, so he didn't really have anything to say. She better not...he shoved a thought away. His son was a gelding, even if the mare thought anything, or tried anything, nothing would come of it. He was...pretty sure Samhain had liked boys anyway. Shaking his head, he turned around. He sighed and headed to where Solaris was, seeing others and saying "Hey, Solaris."

Samhain- gelding- 2 y- Mustang Thoroughbred Arabian- 15.2 hands- black with star, snip, socks, brown eyes- no herd yet- loner- ace homoromantic; very likely to be Trojan- SO- would adopt- Hallow x Lilith- Tags: herd

The brown eyed young male twitched his ears. He listened for an answering call, but didn't really hear one...Then again, he'd been more of giving a warning call than anything else. He sighed and shook his head a couple times. He'd seen Solaris going off that way. Now, he kept quiet and waited, letting him handle it.

Morri- colt- 4 months- Mustang Thoroughbred Miyako Japanese riding horse- will be 15 hands- black with star and snip, brown eyes- Moonsilver foal- heterosexual; Yamina- way too young- way too young- Hallow x Myuri; step mom, half brother Spitfire- Tags: herd (the other foals)

The colt flicked his tail and twitched his ears. "It's no good, if she won't talk and tell us what she wants to play... Also, yeah, if we accidentally were too rough, since there's three of us that our colts, that's also not good. Her not speaking up about it wouldn't be good, I mean."

Lilith- mare- 6 y- Arabian Mustang- 15 hands- reddish with brownish mane and tail, brown eyes, star and snip, socks- no herd- loner- bi; Anzar; mate open (wants Anzar)- foals: Lucille but wants more (Samhain is the one that was taken and gelded (Hallow was his dad))- Tags: herd (Anzar)

The fiery but sweet little thing said "Oh, that's sad...Could you have brought her with you?" she asked the stallion. Maybe his mother had been too old, or he'd worried about taking her with him. She'd seen an older mare here, that had looked twenty. If she had to guess, she'd guess that mare was twenty. She'd thought the mare had looked pretty sweet and kind. She needed to go talk to her, and get to know her. She focused on Anzar, asking "Is there...anything you want to ask me, by the way? Since we're supposed to get to know each other. I've really just been asking about you. You could ask me stuff too," she said. She twitched her ears and flicked her tail back and forth, nostrils flaring some.

Lucille- filly- 2 months- Morgan Arabian Mustang- will be 15.2 hands- bay with brown eyes, blaze and three socks- no herd- loner foal- pan; will be Spitfire- way too young- way too young- Tags: herd (Yamina and the other foals)

The playful and happy but wild and loud filly said "Ah...that makes sense. She needs to speak up, so we'd know what she wants. Well...she seemed perfectly fine playing with that feather or whatever that was. Though she seems to have gotten bored of it now," she said.

Myna- mare- 3 y- unknown- 15.2 hands- brown with brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- pan; likely to be Sugarmane but we'll have to see- open- wants foals- Tags: herd, Lumina

The mare nodded at the other mare. "I hope it's not a group of bachelors, then...but it likely isn't, since they haven't come running over here. I'm sure they'd be able to smell us. A bunch of mares in one place...some bachelors would go crazy over that."

Marinn- mare- 20 years- Kiger mustang- 16 hands high dun with dark hooves and brown eyes- herd member- bi- mate: open but I doubt it since she's so old now- foals: has had like six in her lifetime- Tags: herd, Starburst and Spitfire

The dun mare blinked and looked at the two of them. "Oh, yes, a dark stallion with a blaze and three socks, looks like he's part Thoroughbred. He brought a little colt with him when he joined us. Is he...is Hallow your mate?" she asked Starburst. She then looked to Spitfire and nodded. "All baby animals are cute, but...not the adults."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me