Free Spirits

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Free Spirits

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:22 am

Enzo
Borzoi - m - beta - 8y - crush (maybe Sugar) - tags: Creme, River, (Sugar)
He leads the small patrol of three dogs including himself. So far he didn't smell anything normal, but as he walked near to the large rock walls he stopped to take a deep sniff "Do you smell that? There was an unfamiliar dog in here somewhere..." he said silently to his patrol buddies.

Dakota
Belgian sheepdog - f - Guardian - 4y - crush (??) - tags: Cadbury, Trevor
She smiled at the younger dog "Well now you're awakened, good...let's go" she said as she turned toward the den entrance then turned to look back "If you want to eat, you can, but I don't think there is much left..." she said to him. She looked at Cadbury "Is it fine for you, to wait a hot second if he wants to have a small breakfast?" she asked the scout.

Lorelei
Australian Shepherd- f - Hunter - 4y - crush (??) - tags: Krisp, Wafer, Sasha, Rune
She looked at Krisp when the older hunter decided to look for something leaving his daughter Wafer with her and Sasha. She looked at Rune "Rune dear, maybe you could go with him, there are three of us here, we will be fine, but he is going alone..." she said to the guard.

Luna
Finnish Lapphund. border collie mix - f - Pup sitter - 3y - crush (Orion) - tags: Pine
She looked as Gizmo and the other pups approved the Pine, asking her to play with them "Go on Pine" she said to the pup.

Apollo
Mudi - m - Guardian trainee - 1½ - crush (??) - tags: Mochi
He looked at him "It's fine, You could've not knowed what I like or not..." he said flicking his tail a little bit "Anyway do you have any plans for today? Maybe ask for some adults to show us some cool skills" he said.

Sasha
Alaskan Klee kai - f - Hunter trainee - 1y - crush (??) - tags: Krisp, Wafer, Lorelei, Rune
She looked at the peasants and then turned to look at Krisp as he left the group for something. She didn't ask anything about where he was going but looked at Wafer "Yeah, and we will catch those things, there are three of us, we could try in three different sides, there is no way for them all to get away with that" she said trying to not to wave her tail.

Gizmo
Schipperke - m - pup - 4m - crush (??) - tags: Yin, Charli
He followed after Charli, but found it rather humorous that Yin decided to wait for him for some reason "Are you a scaredy cat, Yin? She is only a female pup" he said to him as he ran past him to get next to Charli "yeah, we were thinking if you wanted to play with us?" he repeated the question Charli just asked her too.
__
Bandit
Doberman Pincher - m - Loner - 5y - crush (Cinnamon) - tags: Cinnamon, Maple
He looked at them "I didn't mean you? I am not that big either, as even pup there is bigger...or most of the other dogs are as well" he said with a sigh. He took a small smirk "You must be ashamed that the puppy has to protect an adult..." he said as he took a bite of his meal.

(Oh sorry I thought that a Doberman pincher is smaller than a Shiba, but checking on Google that Shiba was actually smaller...lol)

Ginger
Norwegian Lundehund - f - Loner - 2y - crush (Wafer, Nilla) - tags: open (peeping into the camp)
She walked closer and closer but stopped when she saw an odd-looking dog near there, likely guarding the place. She felt nervous so she decided to step back and eventually get out of the dog's sight. She was still so interested in the dogs there, so she roamed near the building walls, and that's when she found a board that was detached from the wall. Knowing that this could be a risky move, she wanted to see if she could fix the hole, so she got her front paws and nose first, but when she put her whole head into the hole in the wall she knowed she was in trouble. There were some dogs in front of her and she could not back away without any of them noticing her.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:46 am

Créme
Male/ 2 years/ guard/ Creme, chocolate, and white collie/ tags: Enzo and River
Créme nods as the beta spoke. His ears moved, trying to pick up on any sounds as the trio walked. He sniffed the air as well. He was on the look out for any danger.

Cadbury
Male/ 5 years/ scout/ Dark brown chow chow-Akita mix/tags: Dakota, Trevor
Cadbury was glad Dakota decided to drop the subject. He was unsure if he could take anymore questioning of his crush. He smiled as the trainee in question woke up. “Morning sleepyhead” Cadbury teased lightly.

When Dakota mentioned letting the trainee eat, he nods. “Go ahead Trevor, it’s no good to go out on an empty stomach” he agrees.

Pieces
Male/ 5 years/ Healer/ Light brown and white chow chow-akita mix/ tags: Reese
Pieces shook his head, “why would I be upset?” He asks tilting his head in confusion. He followed the other’s gaze. “We can go for a walk or something perhaps?” He offers, unsure what the other preferred.

Sugar
Male/ 6 years/ loner/ Silver, black, and white Rottweiler and Beauceron mix/ tags: open
Sugar woke up from the hole in the wall he called home. It was quite large and cozy for a hole. He sniffed around, looking for the scent of food.

Mochi
Male/ 9 months/ trainee/ large white Pyrenees and Samoyed mix/ tags: Apollo
Mochi shook his head, “nope! Sure! Sounds fun!” He says tail wagging.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:02 pm

LUCIFER!!
Male/ 5 years old/ Belgian Malinois/ Loner/ Homosexual/ tags: Anabel, Anastasia

Lucifer nods, “alright, I’ll join you” he says. “Where do you normally hunt?” He asks curious to where others would hunt. He normally searched the streets or trash cans, sometimes burrows or holes.

RIVER!!
Female/ 2 years/Australian Shepherd/ Scout/ Pansexual/ tags: open

River lay near the entrance of the territory, laying against a wall. Her ear twitched every so often at the activity going around her.

COTTON!!
Male/ 1 years/ Gordon Setter/ Loner/ Homosexual/ tags: open

Cotton emerged from the building he slept in, moving to the alleyway. He didn’t stay in one place too long, else he’d have a higher chance of being caught by the dog catchers.

PINE!!
Female/ 4 months/ Labrador Retriever/ Pup/ Questioning/ Tags: Luna -> Other pups

Pine looks unsure, she looks back at Luna for assistance. When she tells her to join them, she nods. “O-okay, I’ll join you guys” she replies to the other pups.

RUNE!!
Male/ 3 years/ Bernese Mountain Dog/ Guard/ Demisexual/ Tags: Hunting Group

Rune nodded as they told him to go. “As long as you guys are sure you’ll be okay” he says before running off after Krisp.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:49 pm

Sugar Cookie- f- 6 y- alpha female- Collie Shepherd looking mix- mate: Chocolate Chip- offspring: Oreo and Nilla, kind of wants more- family: not in RP but dad x mom, older siblings and her own littermates- Tags: family

The lighter creamy female female nodded and said "Okay, we'll let them sleep in. They don't really have any jobs to do, like hunting or guarding. Since they're our offspring, the offspring of the alphas." She then climbed out and looked around the room a moment, then shook her head. "Yeah...lets go," she said, heading for the entryway to the room. She couldn't call it a door since none of these rooms had doors on them.

Oreo- m- 2 y- alpha offspring- husky collie shepherd mix- homosexual; Creme- no mate until 3- no pups until 3- Chocolate Chip x Sugar Cookie: Nilla (and him)- Tags: family

The dark and white mix twitched his ears and flicked his tail a bit. He didn't move anymore now that the nudging had stopped, but now he began to dream.

Reese- genderfluid- 4 y- Omega- mix- Pieces- mate open- wants to adopt- family not in RP but dad, mom, older siblings, Hershey is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: nursery, Pieces

The chocolate and tan semi fluffy dog said "I, um...don't know. Just...some dogs might not have liked if another dog just randomly licked them..." They then nodded and smiled, saying "Sure." They got up and stretched, shook off, then looked to him and waited.

Hershey- genderfluid- 4 y- pup sitter- mix- boys; Cadbury- mate open- wants to adopt- family not in RP but dad, mom, older siblings, Reese is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: nursery, Reese and Pieces technically

The chocolate and darker semi fluffy dog sighed and shook their head. They sat and watched the others in the nursery, and thought about bringing food over.

Yang- f- 3 y- Mother- Akita Karelian bear dog mix- Pan; Lorelei a little, Dakota, maybe Marlee but we'll see- mate open- pups: Yaro and Leth, Yin- family not in RP but dad, mom, older siblings and littermates- Tags: pups, nursery, Hershey, Reese technically

The white marked dog let her blue eyes stare into the darker eyes of the other she dog. She nodded and said "I'm glad you two have been too." She then looked to where the pups were, watching Charli try to befriend Pine. She barked a laugh, saying "I'm glad they're trying to befriend Pine."

Yin- m- 2 mo- pup- unknown, Akita and Karelian bear dog- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush is Gizmo- way too young- way too young- male x Yang: Yaro and Leth- Tags: nursery (Gizmo and Charli and Pine), mom, Hershey

The white pup with the blue and brown eyes rolled his eyes a bit. "I'm not scared of her...I just wanted to wait for you," he said to the other. Of course, he didn't know why he felt this way, yet, but when he was older he would. In time, he realized he had feelings for the other male. For now, he just thought it was because they were good friends. He looked to the other pup, she seemed nervous, and said "Hello."

Krisp- m- 6 y- hunter- Golden Retriever- bi; Paprika- mate open again- offspring: Wafer, wants more honestly- family not in RP, but parents (elders) and his littermates- Tags: Paprika and Nutmeg, Rune

The golden male headed for the scents he'd smelled distantly, nose to the ground. He couldn't quite smell them like this, so then he raised his muzzle. Now he definitely smelled them, and he ran towards them. He then heard a yell, before a questioning voice called to him. He called back "I'm a hunter from the dog pack, who are you?" He knew these two couldn't be from the dog pack, which meant they must be loners.

He heard and smelled Rune coming over, and he made a small sound. "Rune..." he hissed (but not like a cat), then "Stay over there." He didn't want him scaring off the two dogs, as they didn't seem aggressive. He knew they were dogs, and something made him want to befriend them.

Wafer- f- 2 y- hunter- Golden retriever mix- bi; Ginger, Nilla- no mate until 3- no pups until 3- Krisp x female, probably siblings somewhere, grandparents, aunts and uncles- Tags: Sasha, Lorelei, Rune

The white pawed golden female made a small sound as she watched Rune. She wanted to tell him not to go, Krisp hadn't wanted them to follow. However, she didn't say anything to the guard. She nodded and said "Okay, then...which side do you want to go on, Sasha? Lorelei and I will go to the other sides," she said. She then looked to the Australian Shepherd, making sure she was actually okay with that.

Cinnamon- m- 5 y- loner for now- Shiba Inu mix- Asexual homoromantic; Bandit- open for SO- took in Maple, wants to maybe adopt more- family not in RP but dad and mom and siblings- Tags: Maple/ Bandit

The red and lighter male snorted and shook his head a bit. "Maple doesn't protect me, I can protect myself...he wants to be useful though. He likes to say he protects me," he said, and nosed at the pup. "He is still a pup...but he's part Tibetan Mastiff, and part Anatolian Shepherd. Tibetan Mastiffs, from what I've heard, are really big. Anatolian Shepherds aren't exactly small either, though he also has terrier possibly, and something Australian."

Maple- m- 1 y- loner for now- Tibetan Mastiff Anatolian Shepherd terrier (?) Aussie or Cattle dog- Asexual homoromantic; possibly Apollo, definitely Trevor, Nutmeg a bit- SO when older- would adopt pups- Cinnamon took him in six to eight months ago- Tags: Cinnamon/ Bandit

The fluffy brownish male sighed as he looked at his adoptive dad...Cinnamon was right though, he could protect himself. Maple wanted to protect him and be useful, though, and since he was bigger it usually awarded things off. He began to eat, then asked "Your...a loner like us, right? Do you ever get lonely?" he asked Bandit. He sometimes found himself getting a bit lonely, maybe they could join a pack.

(XD its fine, but yeah, they aren't small.
Miniature pinscher is the small one)

Ana/ Anabel- genderfluid but identifies as male most often- 4 y- Cattle dog Catahoula leopard dog- loner- Boys; Lucifer- open for mate- wants pups a bit but doesn't have to- Anastasia, dad- Tags: Anastasia/ Lucifer

The handsome but pretty blue (gray) and tan mix giggled. The white minimal marked and dark spotted one nodded. Blue and brown eyes looked around a moment. They then looked back to their mom, letting her do the talking now.

Anastasia- f- 7 y- Catahoula leopard dog- loner but honestly wants to join pack- Pan; open- mate is open again- offspring is Ana but wouldn't mind having more- Tags: Ana/ Lucifer

The pretty blue eyed she dog said "When we hunt, we go in the woods. Otherwise, it isn't really hunting, but anyway, yeah. If we don't want to hunt, we go to the shops and the places with meat. They usually give us cooked meat, whereas prey is always raw of course."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:52 pm

Enzo
Borzoi - m - beta - 8y - crush (maybe Sugar) - tags: Creme, River, Sugar
He took a deeper sniff again, starting to follow where the scent was heading. It was near the borders, which made him wonder if the stranger left their lands, if so then they could do anything about that. As he took another sniff he realized that the scent did come and go into the lands to the outside and then back a few times "He is somewhere there, he is likely ignoring our border marks..." he said to his patrol buddies. He also realized that he didn't see any border marks on this side of their lands, was the evening patrol being lazy and didn't mark the whole territory? If that was the case then they may have a bigger problem ahead, but for now, he only scented one dog. As he walked forward he saw the muscular male there "Hold right there" he called out to the male.

Dakota
Belgian sheepdog - f - Guardian - 4y - crush (??) - tags: Cadbury, Trevor
She nodded to Cadbury, then back to Trevor "You hear him, now if you want to go to eat, now is your chance" she said to the youngster. She flicked her tail a little bit "we will wait for you at the entrance, don't take too long thought" she told the younger male dog.

Lorelei
Australian Shepherd- f - Hunter - 4y - crush (??) - tags: Krisp, Wafer, Sasha, Rune
She looked at Rune before the guard left to follow Krisp "Yes we will" she muttered in silence as her eyes looked at the peasants there, who were still unaware of them, but she knowed that anything or anyone could scare those birds to fly away. She lowered herself down and then started to move forward, she didn't say anything to the other hunters, hoping they could do something without being told to.

Luna
Finnish Lapphund. border collie mix - f - Pup sitter - 3y - crush (Orion) - tags: Hershey
She smiled as she watched the pups being together there, She shook her fur a little bit then looked around and saw Reese and Pierces being the middle of a conversation, she felt like not bothering them. She looked at Harshey walkign there all alone, now that Cadbury was gone to a patrol "Good afternoon Hershey" she called out of the pup sitter "How are you?" she asked.

Apollo
Mudi - m - Guardian trainee - 1½ - crush (??) - tags: Mochi
He flicked his tail a little bit "Cool, then who do we ask? Oh who is still there..." he said as his eyes wandered around the camp. He saw Hershey, and a few others, but he doubted about pup sitters' knowledge about fighting or hunting, so he wanted someone who had more experience "Do you think Oreo or Nilla could train with us?" he asked at Mochi.

Sasha
Alaskan Klee kai - f - Hunter trainee - 1y - crush (??) - tags: Krisp, Wafer, Lorelei, Rune
She looked at Wafer "To the front, they will try to fly away from us right, so they could try to fly forward..." she said to her. Her ears perked out a bit then looked at Lorelei starting the hunt "Now then, I guess we're beginning..." she said and looked at the peasants. She started to move forward keeping her distance from the birds, as she tried to get a spot which was on the other side of them.

Gizmo
Schipperke - m - pup - 4m - crush (??) - tags: Yin, Charli, Pine
He flicked his ears at Yin as he was still speaking to him "Oh how generous of you, Yin" he said then looked back at Pine "Great then what do you want to play then? Anything is fine with me, as long it's not boring" he said to her, but the last words were pretty much for anyone.
__
Bandit
Doberman Pincher - m - Loner - 5y - crush (Cinnamon) - tags: Cinnamon, Maple
He eats the turkey "You know not always a big size matters, usually how you use that big body is even more important" he said "A big body is good with defense, but it's usually a too slow or easy target for minimal attacks...just like three to four dogs can hunt three times bigger elk" he said. He looked at the pup "Yes I am...hmm I guess I do sometimes, but I am used to being alone" he responded.

Ginger
Norwegian Lundehund - f - Loner - 2y - crush (Wafer, Nilla) - tags: open (peeping into the camp)
She walked closer and closer but stopped when she saw an odd-looking dog near there, likely guarding the place. She felt nervous so she decided to step back and eventually get out of the dog's sight. She was still so interested in the dogs there, so she roamed near the building walls, and that's when she found a board that was detached from the wall. Knowing that this could be a risky move, she wanted to see if she could fix the hole, so she got her front paws and nose first, but when she put her whole head into the hole in the wall she knowed she was in trouble. There were some dogs in front of her and she could not back away without any of them noticing her.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:52 am

(@Spirit I totally forgot to reply lol, but yes Trevor will have a crush on Maple once they meet. Maybe they could meet while he's on patrol?)

Chocolate Chip
[ 7y - m - alpha male - Siberian Husky - mate: Sugar Cookie - tags: family ]

"How lucky they are to be our offspring. And how lucky we are to have them as offspring," he mused quietly. Chip followed his mate through the entrance of the room and glanced around the open area where the other dogs roamed. The hunters hadn't brought back much this morning, but there was still some prey leftover from the previous day. "Do you feel like having a rabbit or a bird?"

Nilla
[ 2y - f - alpha offspring - Husky Collie Shepherd mix - crush: Wafer & Ginger - tags: family ]

She quietly dozed with her brother, unaware that their mother and father had left them.

Orion
[ 3y - m - guard - Puli - crush: Luna - tags: open]

He stood in the clearing, feeling like he was doing nothing important. The guardian and scout patrol hadn't left quiet yet, what with the scout trainee still scarfing down his food as fast as possible. The pup will make himself sick, Orion thought to himself with amusement as he watched the young -- yet massive in size -- Newfoundland mix.

Trevor
[ 10m - m - scout trainee - Newfoundland Alaskan Malamute mix - crush: Maple - tags: Dakota & Cadbury ]

He sighed in relief at the permission to eat before setting out on patrol, his stomach grumbling in agreeance. "Thank you so much, Dakota and Cadbury!" Trevor barked, using their names as a sign of admiration and respect. He hurried away, grabbing a small squirrel from the meager pile of prey and beginning to scarf it down. Within a few moments, it was already gone. The Newfoundland mix bounded back over to the two dogs. "I'm so sorry for the wait. Um, I'm ready whenever you guys are."

Marlee
[ 4y - mtf - pup-sitter - Dogo Argentino - crush: open - tags: Yang, pups ]

She followed her friend's gaze, seeing the blue eyes settle on the pups gathered together. "Oh, Pine," Marlee mused quietly with a laugh-like bark. "Such a little troublemaker. Although I certainly was at that age, too. I'm glad that Charli and the others are trying to becoming friends with her."

Charli
[ 3m - f - pup - Bichon Frise Boston Terrier mix - crush: open - tags: Gizmo & Yin, Pine ]

She barked in delight at Pine's agreement to play with the three of them, but now they were in a different situation. What should they play? Luckily, Gizmo also voiced his thoughts on the problem. "Hmm... why don't we play tag? Or hide and seek? Unless you guys have ideas for a new game," Charli suggested, her speech rapid-fire.

Paprika
[ 6y - f - loner - Irish Setter - crush: Krisp - tags: Nutmeg, Krisp, Rune ]

She heard the reply quickly after her call, though it did nothing to settle her nerves. "We're both loners! We apologize if we strayed too close to the pack territory," Paprika shouted back to the mystery voice. She almost stepped closer to the dog when she heard running paw-steps approaching and then low murmurings from the same direction. Her hackles raised again, and her lips peeled over her teeth in a sneer. "Who is with you?" she called out again.

Nutmeg
[ 1y - m - loner - Lab Setter mix - crush: Cotton - tags: Paprika, Krisp, Rune ]

He was silent, taking in the conversation between his mother and the mystery dog. However, Nutmeg could sense her discomfort when the scent of another dog appeared, and his muscles tensed. Although she hadn't said so, he was prepared to run... or even fight, if it came down to it.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:16 am

[Answered on discussion but yeah, him going on patrol and them meeting like that is fine. I also need to post my two new adopted pups for the alphas, so here I go]

Sugar Cookie- f- 6 y- alpha female- Collie Shepherd looking mix- mate: Chocolate Chip- offspring: Oreo and Nilla, kind of wants more- family: not in RP but dad x mom, older siblings and her own littermates- Tags: family

The lighter creamy female female nodded and said "Yes, they are lucky. I agree...we are very lucky to have them, as well as our two adopted ones." She looked back a moment, to see Minnow and Whisper were waking. "They won't be so lucky if Minnow decides to try to wake them though." She said this and yipped a giggle, then shook her head. "A rabbit would be just fine," she said, as she walked with her mate.

Oreo- m- 2 y- alpha offspring- husky collie shepherd mix- homosexual; Creme- no mate until 3- no pups until 3- Chocolate Chip x Sugar Cookie: Nilla (and him)- Tags: family

The dark and white mix twitched his ears and flicked his tail a bit. He was having a peaceful sleep until he felt teeth on his ear...and yelped, sitting bolt upright.

Minnow- m- 1 y- alpha offspring (but adopted)- Baengkaew Jindo Spitz Terrier- hetero; Sasha- mate at 3- pups- Whisper is twin- Tags: family

The handsome medium furred silvery colored male yawned and shook his head. Deeply brown eyes noticed as Chip and Cookie left the room then. The young one with four white socks got up. He curled his tail over, then walked over to Oreo and bit down on his ear, to wake him up. He knew he'd likely get in trouble for it later...For now, it was a success, his older brother yelping and shooting up.

Whisper- agender- 1 y- alpha offspring (but adopted)- same breeds as Minnow- likes boys and other agender and non binary- at 3- pups- Minnow (twin)- Tags: family

The deeply broken eyed, silvery colored and white stocked one yawned. They moved a bit in their sleep, then heard a yelp and opened their eyes. The one with a white jaw and chest streak looked around. The medium furred one saw Minnow by Oreo, and sighed a bit.

Reese- genderfluid- 4 y- Omega- mix- Pieces- mate open- wants to adopt- family not in RP but dad, mom, older siblings, Hershey is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: nursery, Pieces

The chocolate and tan semi fluffy dog said "I, um...don't know. Just...some dogs might not have liked if another dog just randomly licked them..." They then nodded and smiled, saying "Sure." They got up and stretched, shook off, then looked to him and waited.

Hershey- genderfluid- 4 y- pup sitter- mix- boys; Cadbury- mate open- wants to adopt- family not in RP but dad, mom, older siblings, Reese is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: nursery (Luna)

The chocolate and darker semi fluffy dog nearly jumped at the sound of a voice. They looked over to see one of the other she dogs. They said "Oh, um...I'm doing good," and didn't say they were missing Cadbury. They shook their head and sighed a bit... wondering if Cadbury even liked them back.

Yang- f- 3 y- Mother- Akita Karelian bear dog mix- Pan; Lorelei a little, Dakota, maybe Marlee but we'll see- mate open- pups: Yaro and Leth, Yin- family not in RP but dad, mom, older siblings and littermates- Tags: pups, nursery, Hershey, Reese technically

The white marked dog let her blue eyes stare into the darker eyes of the other she dog. She said "Yeah...she does seem a bit like a troublemaker. I'm also glad they're trying to become friends with her. Maybe it'll keep her from trying to sneak out anymore, at least even for a little bit."

Yin- m- 2 mo- pup- unknown, Akita and Karelian bear dog- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush is Gizmo- way too young- way too young- male x Yang: Yaro and Leth- Tags: nursery (Gizmo and Charli and Pine), mom, Hershey

The white pup with the blue and brown eyes nodded at the others. "I thunk hide and seek could work, since we have this big building. It has all the rooms, and I'm pretty sure there's like blankets and some stuff. Like...someone built this building and put some stuff in it but then never finished it."

Krisp- m- 6 y- hunter- Golden Retriever- bi; Paprika- mate open again- offspring: Wafer, wants more honestly- family not in RP, but parents (elders) and his littermates- Tags: Paprika and Nutmeg, Rune

The golden male heard and smelled Rune coming over, and he made a small sound. "Rune..." he hissed (but not like a cat), then "Stay over there." He didn't want him scaring off the two dogs, as they didn't seem aggressive. He knew they were dogs, and something made him want to befriend them.

He made a small sound as she called out to him, but then she was getting defensive again. "He's one of our packmates, but I told him to stay back. Have you...ever thought of joining a pack?" he asked her. He hoped he hadn't just messed up...since some dogs may not like packs.

Wafer- f- 2 y- hunter- Golden retriever mix- bi; Ginger, Nilla- no mate until 3- no pups until 3- Krisp x female, probably siblings somewhere, grandparents, aunts and uncles- Tags: Sasha, Lorelei

The white pawed golden female nodded at the others a moment, and sighed. "Well...lets go get those pheasants then," she said to them. She crouched down and began to creep towards the avians. She knew they hadn't been noticed by the prey yet, so that was a good thing.

Cinnamon- m- 5 y- loner for now- Shiba Inu mix- Asexual homoromantic; Bandit- open for SO- took in Maple, wants to maybe adopt more- family not in RP but dad and mom and siblings- Tags: Maple/ Bandit

The red and lighter male nodded at the other male, and said "Yeah. I've heard of some big dogs being scaredy cats, but obviously they aren't all like that." He shook his head a couple times. He then asked "Have you...ever thought of maybe joining a pack?"

Maple- m- 1 y- loner for now- Tibetan Mastiff Anatolian Shepherd terrier (?) Aussie or Cattle dog- Asexual homoromantic; possibly Apollo, definitely Trevor, Nutmeg a bit- SO when older- would adopt pups- Cinnamon took him in six to eight months ago- Tags: Cinnamon/ Bandit

The fluffy brownish male said "Dad wants me to join a pack...but he might not join it. He just wants me to be somewhere in a group, and have friends." He shook his head a couple times at this fact. He wanted his dad to join the pack with him, they'd heard there was a pack in an abandoned building.

Ana/ Anabel- genderfluid but identifies as male most often- 4 y- Cattle dog Catahoula leopard dog- loner- Boys; Lucifer- open for mate- wants pups a bit but doesn't have to- Anastasia, dad- Tags: Anastasia/ Lucifer

The handsome but pretty blue (gray) and tan mix giggled. The white minimal marked and dark spotted one nodded. Blue and brown eyes looked around a moment. They then looked back to their mom, letting her do the talking now.

Anastasia- f- 7 y- Catahoula leopard dog- loner but honestly wants to join pack- Pan; open- mate is open again- offspring is Ana but wouldn't mind having more- Tags: Ana/ Lucifer

The pretty blue eyed she dog said "When we hunt, we go in the woods. Otherwise, it isn't really hunting, but anyway, yeah. If we don't want to hunt, we go to the shops and the places with meat. They usually give us cooked meat, whereas prey is always raw of course."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:37 pm

Créme
Male/ 2 years/ guard/ Creme, chocolate, and white collie/ tags: Enzo and River
Créme listened as Enzo spoke, being more on guard as he also scented an unfamiliar scent as well. "It's good we got here now, otherwise there could have been more loners and that could pose more of an issue" he agrees with the beta. He stood close to his patrol mates, ready to fight if needed. He remained quiet as the Beta spoke to the loner, but was still alert in case he tried anything.

Cadbury
Male/ 5 years/ scout/ Dark brown chow chow-Akita mix/tags: Dakota, Trevor
Cadbury let his gaze wander as they waited for the trainee to go and eat something before they headed off. He looked over as Trevor came bounding back. "Alright, let's get going now then" He nodded, starting to walk towards the entrance of the deserted house.

Pieces
Male/ 5 years/ Healer/ Light brown and white chow chow-akita mix/ tags: Reese
Pieces smiles, "I get it, some are more sensitive to touch" he nods. He wagged his tail a little, “ready to go?” He asks, tilting his head in question.

Sugar
Male/ 6 years/ loner/ Silver, black, and white Rottweiler and Beauceron mix/ tags: open
Sugar had just caught onto the scent of food when he heard a voice a few meters away. He turned, hackles raised. "Who are you to tell me to do anything?" he asks, eyeing the three dogs. The one that spoke looked to be the leader of the trio. He sniffed, they all had a similar scent, likely from living together for a long time. Sugar knew he likely couldn't fight off all three, but perhaps, if he could, two might be possible to win. He knew that he was at a disadvantage in numbers here. "What do you want?" He snarls, warning them not to come closer.

Mochi
Male/ 9 months/ trainee/ large white Pyrenees and Samoyed mix/ tags: Apollo
Mochi nods, also looking around as well. "Which do you think would be more willing? I don't know either of them very well, so I don't know" He asks Apollo, unsure if he'd know them any better then he did, but it was worth a shot.
Last edited by Furrydogs12 on Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:56 pm

𝕶𝖆𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖗

living in a forest was much better then when he was staying on a base. the other dogs there were insufferable, something about their always friendly nature irked him every time he saw them. what was so cheerful on a military base? well, if it was one they were training at, he'd understand that but if it was a fort in some other country where they were being sent out. how was the cheerful? just to assure themselves that they wouldn't be next to perish? he'd never know. he escaped from the grasps of his handler when they were moved to this country. obviously kaiser didn't know what the country was. the most he knew was that he'd have to do basic survival if he were to survive the streets of this city. a small growl left his clenched maws while he prowled through the forest. the distant rumbling and murmuring of the streets within the city. what was the point of going into a city? he didn't entirely feel like getting caught, although he still had his harness and collars on. the military harness was snug around his chest, a little tight and constricting but was it worth it? no. there was so much discomfort, it scratched against his coat in a very irritating manner. the collars around his neck were equally constricting in it's own way. the collar was a desert in color, with his name embroidered in the fabric. there was also a chain collar hidden underneath the collar. kaiser's head was tilted downwards - same height as his chest was - with his audits twitching to each small noise. the birds were calling in the canopy while the leaves were rustling with the little breeze that was happening. did he dare to hunt? that might cause others to know his location. the debate was lingering in him, which caused him to pause in midstep. furrowing his hues in concentration as he turned his gaze to search around for any signs of prey. just a squirrel or rabbit, he'd even take a bird! he was starving at this point. he needed to find something soon enough to get in his maws. the iron tasting liquid filled his mouth - metamorphically - that was, since he still has yet to catch something that could be considered prey. where there any other dogs just like him? well, other breeds. he didn't think there would be another hybrid like him. perhaps there could? he knew of his brother, ernest, was one. that's only because he was his brother. the mother was a beautiful and lavishing sable german shepherd with darkened brown hues. his father was just a normal belgian malinois. he never knew him. his mother rarely spoke of him, quite literally. not one word of him was spoken, only what breed he was. his adoptive father wasn't the nicest to him and ernest. at least his half-brothers weren't like him. they had a close bond together, though he was taken from a fairly young age. getting placed into the military training unit in germany. the male still had the accent, an accent that no one liked. that he knew so far, although he hoped that it wouldn't be that way here. his mother was from the united kingdom, but her family moved to germany a few years back. that's when ernest and kaiser were born, how unfortunate for their stepfather. after the small bit of reverie, his limbs gained control of themselves and he continued walking through the edge of the forest and city, searching for any signs of anything. perhaps some scraps on the ground? nothing so far...might that change soon? he'd just have to wait. something will eventually happen. his mother taught him that, anything can happen in any second.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:34 am

Yuki
Female/ 5 years/ Loner/ Medium-Large white spitz mix (Samoyed and Pomeranian)/ Tags: Yoshi, open
Snuggled in the small den made of old rubble from a collapsed building, Yuki was on high alert. She curled protectively around her son, gently licking his head. She chose this den because the opening was small and there was a little nook where she could hide her son where most couldn’t reach. The scent of the rubble and dirt also helped conceal Yoshi and her own scents.

Yoshi
Male/ 1 month/ Loner/ Small and fluffy, white Spitz mix (Pomeranian, Samoyed, American Eskimo, and White German Shepard)/ Tags: Yuki, open
Yoshi snuggled into his mother’s warmth, sleeping comfortably. He was oblivious to the dangers of the outside world and was completely protected by his mother.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me