Free Spirits

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Free Spirits

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:40 am

Enzo
Borzoi - m - beta - 8y - crush (maybe Sugar) - tags: Creme, River, Sugar
He sighed "I am just doing my job to protect my pack, so of course I will question those stragers like you who travel in here..." he said to him. He looked at Creme for a moment who was not far behind him, then got back to look at the loner "I am Enzo, I am not here to fight you, but I wanted to ensure that you're not a threat to anyone in my pack or thief" he said to him.

Dakota
Belgian sheepdog - f - Guardian - 4y - crush (??) - tags: Cadbury, Trevor
She waited for the youngest dog to finish his breakfast. She looked at him when he turned back "We've been ready for a while now" she told him, then looked at Cadbury "Yeah let's go, now when we still have the chance" she said and followed the male out of the entrance.

Lorelei
Australian Shepherd- f - Hunter - 4y - crush (??) - tags: Krisp, Wafer, Sasha, Rune
She moved closer to them still out of their view, but in her position, she could not see the male pheasant so she needed to take a risk when going after the females. Of course, pheasants were not good fliers and usually didn't fly far, but their loud voice could wake the whole forest. She took a look around, seeing one of the ladies walking closer to her place, that's when she struck the pheasant, hitting it in her front leg so she did not have time to get to fly then, quickly killed it.

Luna
Finnish Lapphund. border collie mix - f - Pup sitter - 3y - crush (Orion) - tags: Hershey
She sat down and looked at the pup sitter for a moment, she could see that Hersey was in their own dreamworld, but she didn't say anything about that "That's good" she said to them.

Apollo
Mudi - m - Guardian trainee - 1½ - crush (??) - tags: Mochi
He thought for a moment "Oh yeah you're that new...hmm, we could try to ask them, but I am not sure how good they are at things. As they are the alpha pups...kind of spoiled unlike the dogs of the other ranks" he said to him "They don't even have a rank like a hunter or a warrior as we do, their just alpha's offspring..." he said thoughtfully.

Sasha
Alaskan Klee kai - f - Hunter trainee - 1y - crush (??) - tags: Krisp, Wafer, Lorelei, Rune
She took her position and waited for a little bit, when Lorelei attacked the closest peasant, all of the other peasants got into a flight, but she had her eyes on the big male on the side, which was in the wrong place, and seemed to notice the danger later than the ladies, that when she had her chance. So she ignored the ladies and struck toward the male peasant, who tried to get into a flight, but she managed to catch his other leg, and his chances to escape were pretty much there.

Gizmo
Schipperke - m - pup - 4m - crush (??) - tags: Yin, Charli, Pine
He thought for a moment "Or both at the same time..." he said then shook his head at his stupid idea "Or not, that could be too complicated" he said then nodded "Hide and seek sound good, but maybe we could just use some part of this place? this is so big that finding anyone could take forever" he said.
__
Bandit
Doberman Pincher - m - Loner - 5y - crush (Cinnamon) - tags: Cinnamon, Maple
He shook his head "Of course there are different dogs, if all were the same life could be kind of boring..." he said. He shortly finished his turkey, then looked at Shiba Inu "No I am trying to avoid the packs...as they seem to hate loners and I am being attacked and chased away so many times only because I am a loner..." he said. He looked at the large pup "Good luck trying to join them, as they're not usually very kind toward loners or anyone who is not their own" he said.

Ginger
Norwegian Lundehund - f - Loner - 2y - crush (Wafer, Nilla) - tags: open (peeping into the camp)
She tried to get her head out of the hole, but it seemed to be stuck there 'Great just my luck' she thought to herself with a quiet sight. As she could not get back where she came to she decided to get to the other side in this case right into the pack's home. She stayed down to make sure anyone could see her, there were not many nearby only the two youngsters there playing with each other, they smelt similar, maybe siblings 'now then how could I sneak out without being seen? Could I try the hole to the other...' she thought to herself.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:05 pm

Sugar Cookie- f- 6 y- alpha female- Collie Shepherd looking mix- mate: Chocolate Chip- offspring: Oreo and Nilla, kind of wants more- family: not in RP but dad x mom, older siblings and her own littermates- Tags: family

The lighter creamy female female nodded and said "Yes, they are lucky. I agree...we are very lucky to have them, as well as our two adopted ones." She looked back a moment, to see Minnow and Whisper were waking. "They won't be so lucky if Minnow decides to try to wake them though." She said this and yipped a giggle, then shook her head. "A rabbit would be just fine," she said, as she walked with her mate.

Oreo- m- 2 y- alpha offspring- husky collie shepherd mix- homosexual; Creme- no mate until 3- no pups until 3- Chocolate Chip x Sugar Cookie: Nilla (and him)- Tags: family

The dark and white mix twitched his ears and flicked his tail a bit. He was having a peaceful sleep until he felt teeth on his ear...and yelped, sitting bolt upright.

Minnow- m- 1 y- alpha offspring (but adopted)- Baengkaew Jindo Spitz Terrier- hetero; Sasha- mate at 3- pups- Whisper is twin- Tags: family

The handsome medium furred silvery colored male yawned and shook his head. Deeply brown eyes noticed as Chip and Cookie left the room then. The young one with four white socks got up. He curled his tail over, then walked over to Oreo and bit down on his ear, to wake him up. He knew he'd likely get in trouble for it later...For now, it was a success, his older brother yelping and shooting up.

Whisper- agender- 1 y- alpha offspring (but adopted)- same breeds as Minnow- likes boys and other agender and non binary- at 3- pups- Minnow (twin)- Tags: family

The deeply broken eyed, silvery colored and white stocked one yawned. They moved a bit in their sleep, then heard a yelp and opened their eyes. The one with a white jaw and chest streak looked around. The medium furred one saw Minnow by Oreo, and sighed a bit.

Reese- genderfluid- 4 y- Omega- mix- Pieces- mate open- wants to adopt- family not in RP but dad, mom, older siblings, Hershey is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: nursery, Pieces

The chocolate and tan semi fluffy dog said "Yeah..." then smiled a canine smile. "I'm ready to go," they said, standing and stretching then shaking their fur out.

Hershey- genderfluid- 4 y- pup sitter- mix- boys; Cadbury- mate open- wants to adopt- family not in RP but dad, mom, older siblings, Reese is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: nursery (Luna)

The chocolate and darker semi fluffy dog nodded at the she dog. They then asked "do you...need anything; food, water?" they asked. It was part of their job to see if the moms needed anything too. They then remembered Luna was a pup sitter too, so they said "Sorry...its a habit to ask."

Yang- f- 3 y- Mother- Akita Karelian bear dog mix- Pan; Lorelei a little, Dakota, maybe Marlee but we'll see- mate open- pups: Yaro and Leth, Yin- family not in RP but dad, mom, older siblings and littermates- Tags: pups, nursery, Hershey, Reese technically

The white marked dog let her blue eyes stare into the darker eyes of the other she dog. She said "Yeah...she does seem a bit like a troublemaker. I'm also glad they're trying to become friends with her. Maybe it'll keep her from trying to sneak out anymore, at least even for a little bit."

Yin- m- 2 mo- pup- unknown, Akita and Karelian bear dog- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush is Gizmo- way too young- way too young- male x Yang: Yaro and Leth- Tags: nursery (Gizmo and Charli and Pine), mom, Hershey

The white pup with the blue and brown eyes nodded at the others. "Yeah...trying to mix both games might be a bit too complicated. Hmm...I guess we could go into one or two of the other bedrooms then. We should use rooms that actually have stuff in them, so we can actually hide."

Krisp- m- 6 y- hunter- Golden Retriever- bi; Paprika- mate open again- offspring: Wafer, wants more honestly- family not in RP, but parents (elders) and his littermates- Tags: Paprika and Nutmeg, Rune

The golden male heard and smelled Rune coming over, and he made a small sound. "Rune..." he hissed (but not like a cat), then "Stay over there." He didn't want him scaring off the two dogs, as they didn't seem aggressive. He knew they were dogs, and something made him want to befriend them.

He made a small sound as she called out to him, but then she was getting defensive again. "He's one of our packmates, but I told him to stay back. Have you...ever thought of joining a pack?" he asked her. He hoped he hadn't just messed up...since some dogs may not like packs.

Wafer- f- 2 y- hunter- Golden retriever mix- bi; Ginger, Nilla- no mate until 3- no pups until 3- Krisp x female, probably siblings somewhere, grandparents, aunts and uncles- Tags: Sasha, Lorelei

The white pawed golden female watched the other two get a female and the male. She growled a bit as the rest began to get away... She jumped as high as she could, managing to grab one that had been lower down. The female pheasant sqwaked loudly, but there was no saving her. Wafer carried the pheasant back over to the other two. She was checking to see if they'd killed the pheasants, which they must have.

Cinnamon- m- 5 y- loner for now- Shiba Inu mix- Asexual homoromantic; Bandit- open for SO- took in Maple, wants to maybe adopt more- family not in RP but dad and mom and siblings- Tags: Maple/ Bandit

The red and lighter male nodded at the other male, and said "Yeah...That would be boring if we were all just white and fluffy. That or if we were, say, just all terriers, although terrier breeds all look different too." He then shook his head, saying "I've heard there's a pack around here. They seem like they'd take any dog in. I don't think they're all related, so...they would have all started as pets or loners before meeting."

Maple- m- 1 y- loner for now- Tibetan Mastiff Anatolian Shepherd terrier (?) Aussie or Cattle dog- Asexual homoromantic; possibly Apollo, definitely Trevor, Nutmeg a bit- SO when older- would adopt pups- Cinnamon took him in six to eight months ago- Tags: Cinnamon/ Bandit

The fluffy brownish male said "They can't all be mean...but I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sorry other dogs have been terrible to you," he said to Bandit. He then fell silent, watching the two males and smiling a canine smile. His dad looked so happy around this male; he wondered if there was something there.

Ana/ Anabel- genderfluid but identifies as male most often- 4 y- Cattle dog Catahoula leopard dog- loner- Boys; Lucifer- open for mate- wants pups a bit but doesn't have to- Anastasia, dad- Tags: Anastasia/ Lucifer

The handsome but pretty blue (gray) and tan mix giggled. The white minimal marked and dark spotted one nodded. Blue and brown eyes looked around a moment. They then looked back to their mom, letting her do the talking now.

Anastasia- f- 7 y- Catahoula leopard dog- loner but honestly wants to join pack- Pan; open- mate is open again- offspring is Ana but wouldn't mind having more- Tags: Ana/ Lucifer

The pretty blue eyed she dog said "When we hunt, we go in the woods. Otherwise, it isn't really hunting, but anyway, yeah. If we don't want to hunt, we go to the shops and the places with meat. They usually give us cooked meat, whereas prey is always raw of course."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:45 pm

LUCIFER!!
Male/ 5 years old/ Belgian Malinois/ Loner/ Homosexual/ tags: Anabel, Anastasia

Lucifer nods, “the woods sounds fine” he agrees. He meets Annabel’s gaze, “what’s your favorite prey?” He asks, trying to get to know the other a little as they’d be hunting together

RIVER!!
Female/ 2 years/Australian Shepherd/ Scout/ Pansexual/ tags: open

River lay near the entrance of the territory, laying against a wall. Her ear twitched every so often at the activity going around her.

COTTON!!
Male/ 1 years/ Gordon Setter/ Loner/ Homosexual/ tags: open

Cotton emerged from the building he slept in, moving to the alleyway. He didn’t stay in one place too long, else he’d have a higher chance of being caught by the dog catchers.

PINE!!
Female/ 4 months/ Labrador Retriever/ Pup/ Questioning/ Tags: Luna -> Other pups

Pine listens quietly as they discuss what game to play. She would be happy with whatever they decided, she was just happy to be included.

RUNE!!
Male/ 3 years/ Bernese Mountain Dog/ Guard/ Demisexual/ Tags: Krisp

Rune skidded to a stop as Krisp told him to stay back. He looked past him and say two other dogs he was talking to. Whoops, he lowered his head, apologizing silently to Krisp. He then waited as he spoke to the other two.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:37 pm

[ Chocolate Chip - 7y - m - alpha male - Siberian Husky - mate: Sugar Cookie - tags: family ]
    He couldn't help but chuckle at Cookie's remark and shake his head in light amusement. "Minnow always is the mischievous one, isn't he? That will get him unlucky someday," Chip sighed softly with another laugh. He continued with, "But for now they're free to be pups and bug their older siblings for the fun of it." He walked beside his mate to the room where prey was stored and grabbed a rabbit from the pile. It was hunted the night before, but it seemed fresh enough for a breakfast meal. "Would you like the first bite, my dear?"

[ Nilla - 2y - f - alpha offspring - Husky Collie Shepherd mix - crush: Wafer & Ginger - tags: family ]
    After all of the commotion of dogs during the morning, Oreo's yelp was what woke her up. She sat upright, blinking sleep from her eyes, only to set her sleepy heterochromatic eyes onto the younger pair of siblings. "What did you do to him?" Nilla demanded. The cream colored dog got to her paws and hunched over with her hackles raised, upper lip raised in a slight snarl. Although she loved her younger siblings, she was a bit... overprotective of her littermate.

[ Orion - 3y - m - guard - Puli - crush: Luna - tags: open]
    He could finally relax -- well, not really -- now that the patrol had left. Orion felt complete now that he was settled into his guard duties, although if not a little bit bored. Already, he missed the company of Luna and the bustling pups in the nursery. The Puli puffed the locks of fur out of his chocolate brown eyes and scanned the scenery outside of the entrance. No one would get past him today, not on his watch, at least.

[ Trevor - 10m - m - scout trainee - Newfoundland Alaskan Malamute mix - crush: Maple - tags: Dakota & Cadbury ]
    He felt sheepish under Dakota's gaze, wrinkling under her gentle admonishment due to his lateness. Trevor stayed silent as he followed Cadbury and Dakota out of the abandoned house, made into a camp for the dogs. As the three of them began their walk into the territory, he made sure to keep his eyes and ears open on constant alert. There had been rumors of loners travelling onto the territory. But maybe that was just talk from the other trainees.

[ Marlee - 4y - mtf - pup-sitter - Dogo Argentino - crush: open - tags: Yang, pups ]
    "Yes, that's very true. Although I mean no offense by calling her a troublemaker. Charli can be a pawful all on her own. I'm lucky to have other pup-sitters to help me keep a constant eye on her," Marlee joked lightly, continuing to watch the pups. She curiously asked, "Yin seems like a very well-behaved pup. How did you get him to do that?" Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted Charli racing out of the room. "Hey, you need to be where an adult can see you!"

[ Charli - 3m - f - pup - Bichon Frise Boston Terrier mix - crush: open - tags: Gizmo & Yin, Pine ]
    "Good idea, you guys! I'll race you to the big bedroom. Last one there is the first one to be it!" she declared. Charli spun around on her tail and sprinted out of the nursery room. She didn't look behind to see if the other pups were chasing after her. And she paid no mind to her mother calling to her. Soon enough, she was in a large room with a dusty red couch and a massive bed with gray cloth. Immediately, she began calculating the best hiding spot before the other could come.

[ Paprika - 6y - f - loner - Irish Setter - crush: Krisp - tags: Nutmeg, Krisp, Rune ]
    She paused at his question, hesitating at the invitation in his tone. Was he asking them to join their pack? "I used to belong in a pack, but not anymore. They were bad to me, and I won't be treated like that again. I would rather have my freedom," Paprika retorted, slight venom in her tone. Who was this dog to presume that they needed help, that they needed shelter? However, she turned at the sound of her pup's voice speaking to her in soft, assuring tones.

[ Nutmeg - 1y - m - loner - Lab Setter mix - crush: Cotton - tags: Paprika, Krisp, Rune ]
    He finally spoke up, speaking low enough so that hopefully the pack dogs wouldn't hear him. "C'mon, Mom. We've been alone for as long as I can remember. Is that really any way to live? And I appreciate all that you've been teaching me, but... I'm a lost cause at hunting, so far," Nutmeg argued to her gently. Then he clamped his mouth shut quickly. Would she scold him for talking back to her, as she sometimes did, especially when she was in a bad mood? She wasn't happy now...
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:52 pm

Sugar Cookie- f- 6 y- alpha female- Collie Shepherd looking mix- mate: Chocolate Chip- offspring: Oreo and Nilla, adopted Minnow and Whisper- family: not in RP but dad x mom, older siblings and her own littermates- Tags: family

The lighter creamy female female sighed but nodded at her mate. "It might not, if he only does those kinds of things to Oreo, though..he could make Nilla mad. She and Oreo are littermates, after all. You know how she can be," she said, meaning their daughter was a protector. She then nodded as he continued to speak. "Yeah, and I'm sure Minnow will annoy his siblings as much as he can right now." She walked with him, and watched him pick up a rabbit. She said "Only if you're okay with me having the first bite, love."

Oreo- m- 2 y- alpha offspring- husky collie shepherd mix- homosexual; Creme- no mate until 3- no pups until 3- Chocolate Chip x Sugar Cookie: Nilla, Minnow and Whisper- Tags: family

The dark and white mix sat there now, shaking his head back and forth. Of course, as soon as he'd yelped and sat up, Minnow had let go. He narrowed his eyes at the younger one, as that had stung a bit. It was beginning to die down, so he looked to Nilla and said "Hey, hey...I don't think Minnow meant to hurt me, although that did sting. I think he was trying to wake us up, but seriously...that was a rude way to do it."

Minnow- m- 1 y- alpha offspring (but adopted)- Baengkaew Jindo Spitz Terrier- hetero; Sasha- mate at 3- pups- Whisper is twin- Tags: family

The handsome medium furred silvery colored male looked at his older adoptive siblings. He flicked his tail back and forth quickly. His ears went down and back as Nilla snarled and raised her hackles... "I didn't mean to hurt... but dad and mama are gone, we need to get up!"

Whisper- agender- 1 y- alpha offspring (but adopted)- same breeds as Minnow- crush is Apollo- at 3- pups- Minnow (twin)- Tags: family

The medium furred silvery colored and white marked one sighed. They shook their head a couple times, and looked at the others. They watched the other three, and winced a bit at Nilla's reaction... However, Oreo seemed to be trying to difuse the situation now.

Reese- genderfluid- 4 y- Omega- mix- Pieces- mate open- wants to adopt- family not in RP but dad, mom, older siblings, Hershey is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: nursery, Pieces

The chocolate and tan semi fluffy dog said "Yeah..." then smiled a canine smile. "I'm ready to go," they said, standing and stretching then shaking their fur out.

Hershey- genderfluid- 4 y- pup sitter- mix- boys; Cadbury- mate open- wants to adopt- family not in RP but dad, mom, older siblings, Reese is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: nursery (Luna)

The chocolate and darker semi fluffy dog nodded at the she dog. They then asked "do you...need anything; food, water?" they asked. It was part of their job to see if the moms needed anything too. They then remembered Luna was a pup sitter too, so they said "Sorry...its a habit to ask."

Yang- f- 3 y- Mother- Akita Karelian bear dog mix- Pan; Lorelei a little, Dakota, maybe Marlee- mate open- pups: Yaro and Leth, Yin- family not in RP but dad, mom, older siblings and littermates- Tags: pups, nursery, Hershey

The white marked dog let her blue eyes look to the pups a moment. She sighed a bit and shook her head, as Yin followed Charli's lead. She called "Please don't go too far away," and Yin called back. She nodded to what he said, then looked at the other mother. She laughed a bit, well made a dog sound that would have been a laugh. "I didn't...really do anything, its like he was just born like that...I've heard some human babies are like that too, but most put up a fuss. Anyway, he did cry like all newborn pups do. When his eyes and ears opened, though, he was just...calm, and wanted to stay near me always. He seems to be transferring that onto Gizmo now."

Yin- m- 2 mo- pup- unknown, Akita and Karelian bear dog- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush is Gizmo- way too young- way too young- male x Yang: Yaro and Leth- Tags: nursery (Gizmo and Charli and Pine), mom, Hershey

The white pup with the blue and brown eyes yiped when Charli took off. He raced after her, though paused to look back at Gizmo. Of course, his mother called to him too, so he called "I don't think we're going that far away." She nodded to him, so he turned and ran again. He could smell Charli, though she was ahead of them all. He rushed after her, and found the room she was in with the big bed and red couch.

Krisp- m- 6 y- hunter- Golden Retriever- bi; Paprika- mate open again- offspring: Wafer, wants more honestly- family not in RP, but parents (elders) and his littermates- Tags: Paprika and Nutmeg, Rune

The golden male sighed and shook his head a bit, watching Rune come to a halt. He let out a noise of relief, then looked to the female and pup. He could almost see them now, if not fully, and he watched them. He said "Then they were jerks who didn't deserve you..." He clamped his jaws, what was he thinking by saying that? He hardly knew the she dog, and he'd just about spilled to her that he thought she was beautiful, too.

Wafer- f- 2 y- hunter- Golden retriever mix- bi; Ginger, Nilla- no mate until 3- no pups until 3- Krisp x female, probably siblings somewhere, grandparents, aunts and uncles- Tags: Sasha, Lorelei

The white pawed golden female watched the other two get a female and the male. She growled a bit as the rest began to get away... She jumped as high as she could, managing to grab one that had been lower down. The female pheasant sqwaked loudly, but there was no saving her. Wafer carried the pheasant back over to the other two. She was checking to see if they'd killed the pheasants, which they must have.

Cinnamon- m- 5 y- loner for now- Shiba Inu mix- Asexual homoromantic; Bandit- open for SO- took in Maple, wants to maybe adopt more- family not in RP but dad and mom and siblings- Tags: Maple/ Bandit

The red and lighter male nodded at the other male, and said "Yeah...That would be boring if we were all just white and fluffy. That or if we were, say, just all terriers, although terrier breeds all look different too." He then shook his head, saying "I've heard there's a pack around here. They seem like they'd take any dog in. I don't think they're all related, so...they would have all started as pets or loners before meeting."

Maple- m- 1 y- loner for now- Tibetan Mastiff Anatolian Shepherd terrier (?) Aussie or Cattle dog- Asexual homoromantic; Trevor- SO when older- would adopt pups- Cinnamon took him in six to eight months ago- Tags: Cinnamon/ Bandit

The fluffy brownish male said "They can't all be mean...but I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sorry other dogs have been terrible to you," he said to Bandit. He then fell silent, watching the two males and smiling a canine smile. His dad looked so happy around this male; he wondered if there was something there.

Ana/ Anabel- genderfluid but identifies as male most often- 4 y- Cattle dog Catahoula leopard dog- loner- Boys; Lucifer- open for mate- wants pups a bit but doesn't have to- Anastasia, dad- Tags: Anastasia/ Lucifer

The handsome but pretty blue (gray) and tan white marked and dark spotted mix nodded. Blue and brown eyes looked to mom a moment. They then looked at Lucifer, saying "Oh, I favor rabbits and deer. Deer are harder to catch with only two of us...but maybe with three, you, it would be easier."

Anastasia- f- 7 y- Catahoula leopard dog- loner but honestly wants to join pack- Pan; open- mate is open again- offspring is Ana but wouldn't mind having more- Tags: Ana/ Lucifer

The pretty blue eyed she dog nodded as well, saying "Follow me." She knew some really good spots, so as they talked she led the way.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:18 am

Enzo
Borzoi - m - beta - 8y - crush (maybe Sugar) - tags: Creme, River, Sugar
He sighed "I am just doing my job to protect my pack, so of course I will question those stragers like you who travel in here..." he said to him. He looked at Creme for a moment who was not far behind him, then got back to look at the loner "I am Enzo, I am not here to fight you, but I wanted to ensure that you're not a threat to anyone in my pack or thief" he said to him.

Dakota
Belgian sheepdog - f - Guardian - 4y - crush (??) - tags: Cadbury, Trevor
She walked around their lands nothing was being seen, heard, or scented yet, but she was alert. She knew that there were many street dogs, other wild ones, or those escaped by humans. Those pet dogs were usually not a threat they seemed a little bit dumped in a way, but wild dogs other ways were a risk, course not always, but usually they were a little bit of a nuisance.

Lorelei
Australian Shepherd- f - Hunter - 4y - crush (??) - tags: Wafer, Sasha
She looked as if some of the other pheasants flew away, or ran away, those birds were not good at flying. Those who left were too far and too alert about them now that they could need to wait a little bit for them to calm down to try again, but she felt that those pheasants were good to bring back to camp immediately. She looked at Sasha and Wafer "I guess we all get something to catch" she said shaking her head "So what do you say, bring those back to camp and continue the hunting to the other side maybe?" she asked them.

Luna
Finnish Lapphund. border collie mix - f - Pup sitter - 3y - crush (Orion) - tags: Hershey
She looked at Hersley her ears perked over to Yang too as she was speaking to Merlee there. Her eyes looked at the pups now "Nah, I am fine...It's okay, I have not done much of any pup sitter jobs after getting to look after Gizmo" she said to the other pup sitter.

Apollo
Mudi - m - Guardian trainee - 1½ - crush (??) - tags: Mochi
He thought for a moment "Oh yeah you're that new...hmm, we could try to ask them, but I am not sure how good they are at things. As they are the alpha pups...kind of spoiled unlike the dogs of the other ranks" he said to him "They don't even have a rank like a hunter or a warrior as we do, their just alpha's offspring..." he said thoughtfully.

Sasha
Alaskan Klee kai - f - Hunter trainee - 1y - crush (??) - tags: Wafer, Lorelei
She felt proud of herself after getting the male pheasant just like she was being hoped for. The male was the biggest bird and she felt blad to be the one to catch it, she started to feel like a hunter now even if she was still a trainee and a very semi-small breed, which made her hunting a little bit difficult. She looked at Lorelei, with only a nod then looked at Wafer.

Gizmo
Schipperke - m - pup - 4m - crush (??) - tags: Yin, Charli, Pine
He took a look at Pine when Charli first and Yin ran after her to the bedroom "Come on Pine I may let you win me, for now, but you better do it fast" he called out for the youngest pup. His ears perked to Merlee and Yin there, his adoptive mother being the one who didn't say anything, but maybe that was not necessary as the others did say it.
__
Bandit
Doberman Pincher - m - Loner - 5y - crush (Cinnamon) - tags: Cinnamon, Maple
He sighed "I don't blame them for being mean to us loners, they do have families, and friends living in that pack, so getting enough food for the family is important, the more mouths to feed means more prey to catch, and more work to do..." he said "And some of the loners are to blame too as we knowingly walk to their lands to catch the preys what could be them to eat... and packs don't usually hunt outside of their lands, other way having a border is kind of meaningless" he said to them. He looked at Cinnamon "I think every pack starts like that...for loners or packless ones...so do you want to join that pack?" he asked him.

Ginger
Norwegian Lundehund - f - Loner - 2y - crush (Wafer, Nilla) - tags: open (peeping into the camp)
She tried to back away from the same hole she got almost in, as nobody saw her yet she thought that could be easy on her. She backed away for a few steps when she felt the wooden plank going the wrong way and started to press her flank. It hurt her a bit, but she still tried to ignore it. It seemed to get deeper into her flank, and as much she moved, she could likely get herself away, but the plank could likely give her an open wound to the side. She was stuck now and wondered what she could do to get herself free without being noticed by the pack dogs, it was pure luck on her side that she was not being seen yet.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:15 am

Was trying to wait, but I'm just going to post again]

Sugar Cookie- f- 6 y- alpha female- Collie Shepherd looking mix- mate: Chocolate Chip- offspring: Oreo and Nilla, adopted Minnow and Whisper- family: not in RP but dad x mom, older siblings and her own littermates- Tags: family

The lighter creamy female female sighed but nodded at her mate. "It might not, if he only does those kinds of things to Oreo, though..he could make Nilla mad. She and Oreo are littermates, after all. You know how she can be," she said, meaning their daughter was a protector. She then nodded as he continued to speak. "Yeah, and I'm sure Minnow will annoy his siblings as much as he can right now." She walked with him, and watched him pick up a rabbit. She said "Only if you're okay with me having the first bite, love."

Oreo- m- 2 y- alpha offspring- husky collie shepherd mix- homosexual; Creme- no mate until 3- no pups until 3- Chocolate Chip x Sugar Cookie: Nilla, Minnow and Whisper- Tags: family

The dark and white mix sat there now, shaking his head back and forth. Of course, as soon as he'd yelped and sat up, Minnow had let go. He narrowed his eyes at the younger one, as that had stung a bit. It was beginning to die down, so he looked to Nilla and said "Hey, hey...I don't think Minnow meant to hurt me, although that did sting. I think he was trying to wake us up, but seriously...that was a rude way to do it."

The handsome medium furred silvery colored male looked at his older adoptive siblings. He flicked his tail back and forth quickly. His ears went down and back as Nilla snarled and raised her hackles... "I didn't mean to hurt... but dad and mama are gone, we need to get up!"

Whisper- agender- 1 y- alpha offspring (but adopted)- same breeds as Minnow- crush is Apollo- at 3- pups- Minnow (twin)- Tags: family

The medium furred silvery colored and white marked one sighed. They shook their head a couple times, and looked at the others. They watched the other three, and winced a bit at Nilla's reaction... However, Oreo seemed to be trying to difuse the situation now.

The chocolate and darker semi fluffy dog nodded at the she dog. They said "That's fine, you...will probably get to in the future," they finished. They then said "We haven't had really young pups in awhile anyway. Yang has Yin, you have Gizmo, and Marlee has Charli. Then there's Pine, who I can easily watch over, so there's not really much to do right now. Maybe in the future we'll have more pups to watch," they said.

Yang- f- 3 y- Mother- Akita Karelian bear dog mix- Pan; Lorelei a little, Dakota, maybe Marlee- mate open- pups: Yaro and Leth, Yin- family not in RP but dad, mom, older siblings and littermates- Tags: pups, nursery, Hershey

The white marked dog let her blue eyes look to the pups a moment. She sighed a bit and shook her head, as Yin followed Charli's lead. She called "Please don't go too far away," and Yin called back. She nodded to what he said, then looked at the other mother. She laughed a bit, well made a dog sound that would have been a laugh. "I didn't...really do anything, its like he was just born like that...I've heard some human babies are like that too, but most put up a fuss. Anyway, he did cry like all newborn pups do. When his eyes and ears opened, though, he was just...calm, and wanted to stay near me always. He seems to be transferring that onto Gizmo now."

The white pup with the blue and brown eyes yiped when Charli took off. He raced after her, though paused to look back at Gizmo. Of course, his mother called to him too, so he called "I don't think we're going that far away." She nodded to him, so he turned and ran again. He could smell Charli, though she was ahead of them all. He rushed after her, and found the room she was in with the big bed and red couch.

The golden male sighed and shook his head a bit, watching Rune come to a halt. He let out a noise of relief, then looked to the female and pup. He could almost see them now, if not fully, and he watched them. He said "Then they were jerks who didn't deserve you..." He clamped his jaws, what was he thinking by saying that? He hardly knew the she dog, and he'd just about spilled to her that he thought she was beautiful, too.

The white pawed golden female now held the pheasant she'd managed to catch. She nodded and said "I'm fine with that," as she looked at them. "We could try fishing at one of the ponds or the river that's around. That or we could just hunt some squirrels and or rabbit." She looked at the two of them, to see if they had an opinion on this. She then said "Oh...Sasha, you did a really good job out here today."

The red and lighter male nodded at the other male, and said "I guess. Um...are there other packs around here?" he then asked, curious. "I've only really smelled the pack that's in that abandoned hotel or whatever it is. I haven't actually met them yet, though." He shook his head a bit, curling his tail over then dropping it down again. He then nodded as the other spoke of it being loners faults too. "Yeah...maybe we just shouldn't go over there, there's lots of land that isn't theirs. I...don't know if I want to...I want to stay with you," he said. He then squeaked and stared down at his paws in mortification. What...what did he just...why had he said it that way?!

Maple- m- 1 y- loner for now- Tibetan Mastiff Anatolian Shepherd terrier (?) Aussie or Cattle dog- Asexual homoromantic; Trevor- SO when older- would adopt pups- Cinnamon took him in six to eight months ago- Tags: Cinnamon/ Bandit-> Trevor will tag him

The fluffy brownish male tilted his head as he looked at the other two. He nodded and said "Yeah...we definitely should stop just going on their land. Cinnamon is right, there's plenty of land and prey. We don't really need to enter territory of pack dogs," he said. He then tilted his head once more, as he heard what Cinnamon had said. He giggled and said "I think Cinnamon likes you~" then shook his head.

The handsome but pretty blue (gray) and tan white marked and dark spotted mix nodded. Blue and brown eyes looked to mom a moment. They then looked at Lucifer, saying "Oh, I favor rabbits and deer. Deer are harder to catch with only two of us...but maybe with three, you, it would be easier."

The pretty blue eyed she dog nodded as well, saying "Follow me." She knew some really good spots, so as they talked she led the way.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:48 pm

[ Chocolate Chip - 7y - m - alpha male - Siberian Husky - mate: Sugar Cookie - tags: family ]
    He nodded in response to her words -- Nilla could certainly have a temper at times, it was one of her problems. "Yes, I know she's very protective of Oreo. I just wish she would go about it in a different way," Chip sighed softly. He nudged the rabbit closer to Sugar Cookie. The black-and-white Siberian Husky gestured for her to take the first bite. "But I guess there's not much I can do to interfere with them. They're all young and they can enjoy what they have with this time." Chocolate Chip could barely remember what it was like when he was a pup.

[ Nilla - 2y - f - alpha offspring - Husky Collie Shepherd mix - crush: Wafer & Ginger - tags: family ]
    She was still hunched over in front of Oreo, a protective barrier between him and the younger pups. At his words, she couldn't help but soften slightly and turn towards him. "I guess you're right... but that was seriously rude, like he said. Don't let me catch you doing it again," Nilla warned Minnow. She could tell he didn't mean any harm, especially with his ears down and eyes wide. Now that the situation had been diffused, she playfully cuffed Minnow over the head. "C'mon then, let's go get breakfast." Before she left the room that the alphas slept in, she turned to Whisper and cocked her head to one side, eyeing the silvery dog. "You coming with us?"

[ Orion - 3y - m - guard - Puli - crush: Luna - tags: Ginger ]
    Now that the patrol had left, it was up to him to keep watch over the camp. However, the faint scent of a strange dog flooded his senses. "Is someone there?" Orion called aloud, wondering if the dog could hear him. But despite the strangeness, he knew he couldn't leave his post at the entrance of the camp -- what if it was a trick?

[ Trevor - 10m - m - scout trainee - Newfoundland Alaskan Malamute mix - crush: Maple - tags: Dakota & Cadbury (Maple) ]
    He followed Dakota and Cadbury quietly, attempting to keep his large paw-steps as silent as possible, though that proved hard for him. Trevor winced as he stepped on another twig and snapped it effectively, the sound echoing. Sorry I'm such a mess-up, he thought to the superior dogs and hung his head low. Suddenly, his nose caught the scent of something close to the ground. The traces of other dogs. "Dakota... I think I smell something," he spoke carefully and quietly, afraid to speak out of turn. Trevor wasn't sure what the scent was -- maybe 3 dogs?

[ Marlee - 4y - mtf - pup-sitter - Dogo Argentino - crush: open - tags: Yang, pups ]
    When Charli disappeared from sight, she sighed and turned back to Yang with a dog-like shrug. Her laugh was very pretty and light, the same as her pelt. "That's good, at least. It's normal for pups to cry as newborns, but at least there wasn't much aside from that. I feel like Charli fussed and whined about everything! Not that I don't love her unconditionally and I wouldn't change a thing about her. He must have gotten that nature from you," Marlee suggested simply. "Although I'm not sure where that anxious attachment comes from and why it's transferring to Gizmo. Hopefully the other pup doesn't mind."

[ Charli - 3m - f - pup - Bichon Frise Boston Terrier mix - crush: open - tags: Gizmo & Yin, Pine ]
    She waited patiently in the room for the others to arrive, fighting to urge to immediately hide. But she wanted to be fair to the other pups, especially Pine whom they'd invited to join. Charli's little tail wagged profusely, like a propeller starting an engine.

[ Paprika - 6y - f - loner - Irish Setter - crush: Krisp - tags: Nutmeg, Krisp, Rune ]
    She scanned the area, looking for where the voice was coming from in the area. For a moment, she swore she could see a flash of golden fur. His next words came as a shock straight to her core, sending butterflies fluttering about through her stomach. Does he really mean that? He couldn't... could he, really though? Paprika wondered faintly to herself, unsure. At the pressing of her pup, she sighed and shook her head. "Nutmeg, you'll be the death of me," she mused before she shouted back, "Why don't I meet you and the alphas of your pack before I decide?"

[ Nutmeg - 1y - m - loner - Lab Setter mix - crush: Cotton - tags: Paprika, Krisp, Rune ]
    He could see the indecision weighing through his mother's mind, and he knew she just needed one more push. The pale chestnut dog nudged Paprika's shoulder gently, as if pressing the question again. When she muttered and caved, Nutmeg grinned victoriously.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:54 am

Créme
Male/ 2 years/ guard/ Creme, chocolate, and white collie/ tags: Enzo and River
Créme listened as Enzo spoke, being more on guard as he also scented an unfamiliar scent as well. "It's good we got here now, otherwise there could have been more loners and that could pose more of an issue" he agrees with the beta. He stood close to his patrol mates, ready to fight if needed. He remained quiet as the Beta spoke to the loner, but was still alert in case he tried anything.

Cadbury
Male/ 5 years/ scout/ Dark brown chow chow-Akita mix/tags: Dakota, Trevor
Cadbury was on alert, looking around the area as they walked. He turned as a twig snapped. He gave Trevor a sympathetic smile. “It’s okay, we all make mistakes” he reassured the trainee’s unspoken apology. At the mention of another scent, he inhaled the air. He scented three other dogs. His eyes scanned, looking for said source of scents.

Pieces
Male/ 5 years/ Healer/ Light brown and white chow chow-akita mix/ tags: Reese
Pieces smiles and nods. He then starts to head out. He looks back, his heart leaping in his heart slightly.

Sugar
Male/ 6 years/ loner/ Silver, black, and white Rottweiler and Beauceron mix/ tags: Creme, River, Enzo
Sugar looked at them, “I didn’t know you guys owned this territory” he admitted. He relaxed slightly, a bit relieved that he mentioned he wasn’t here to attack him. “I have been here for a bit, and I didn’t realize this was claimed” he added. He then turned, “I’ll leave if you wish” he offers, knowing he couldn’t take on all three at once.

Mochi
Male/ 9 months/ trainee/ large white Pyrenees and Samoyed mix/ tags: Apollo
Mochi nods, also looking around as well. "Which do you think would be more willing? I don't know either of them very well, so I don't know" He asks Apollo, unsure if he'd know them any better then he did, but it was worth a shot.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:31 am

[XD hi Furry]

The lighter creamy female female watched her mate nod to her. Of course, she herself had been protective of the two pups too, but not towards Minnow or Whisper. She even had been protective of her own siblings. Not to the point of getting mad at younger family members, though. She said "I do too...but Minnow needs to...tone himself down too. You know he can be a bit much sometimes," she said. It always amazed her how different Minnow and Whisper were. She shook her head, eating some of the rabbit then letting him eat some too.

The dark and white mix nodded as he looked at his litter mate a moment. "We should... definitely teach him how to wake others up in a better way. Its our job, our duty, as his siblings and also...the future alpha and beta." Only one of them could be alpha, unless they decided to be co alphas. He shook his head a couple times. He then gave a canine smile, nudging Whisper a bit as he saw them looking out of the room.

The handsome medium furred silvery colored male continued to crouch. His ears stayed back, and he looked at Whisper for a small moment. He shook his head and sighed, saying "I won't do it again..." He let her cuff him, then nodded and barked "Food, food!" in obvious agreement.

The medium furred silvery colored and white marked one shook their head. They twitched their ears and flicked their tail a couple times. They were staring out the door, but then Nilla was speaking and Oreo nudged them. Hesitantly, they said "I, um...yeah," though seemed to be wanting to see some-dog.

The chocolate and tan semi fluffy dog followed after the male dog. They twitched their ears, flicking their tail back and forth a couple times. They looked at him a moment, then felt shy and quickly looked away. They liked silence but not too much, so they said "So, um...have any nice dreams lately?"

The chocolate and darker semi fluffy dog nodded at the she dog. They said "That's fine, you...will probably get to in the future," they finished. They then said "We haven't had really young pups in awhile anyway. Yang has Yin, you have Gizmo, and Marlee has Charli. Then there's Pine, who I can easily watch over, so there's not really much to do right now. Maybe in the future we'll have more pups to watch," they said.

The white marked dog let her blue eyes look to the pups a moment. She watched them all run off, and guessed they'd just go to one of the nearby rooms. She nodded as she turned back to Marlee. She noticed how Gizmo and Pine were the last two to go. She yipped another giggle, saying "Most pups are like that, and Yin's siblings are like that." She looked to the other two "NPC) pups, as they sat. Leth gave an indignant 'hey' and she nosed the pup a bit. She then smiled a canine smile, saying "I'll take that as a compliment." She then shook her head a bit, saying "Oh, i don't think it's his anxiety he's transferring. I think...he might have a crush on Gizmo."

Yin- m- 2 mo- pup- unknown, Akita and Karelian bear dog- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush is Gizmo- way too young- way too young- male x Yang: Yaro and Leth- Tags: Gizmo and Charli and Pine

The white pup with the blue and brown eyes looked back, seeing the other two. He then looked at Charli, saying "Guess you won, the race anyway. The other two are coming now, so...whoever gets in last has to seek, right?" he asked. He just wanted to be sure of the rules.

The golden male continued to move forward, since he hadn't actually seen them yet. He heard their voices, so that was where he was looking. He felt himself smiling, a canine equivalent of such anyway. His tail gently flicked and wagged, but he realized and stopped it. He sniffed the air again, taking pause as he did so. He could, of course, smell their two different unique scents, the one smelling similar to the other. Not the same, of course, but quite similar. Silently cheering, he said "Yes, I can take you to meet my alphas; I'm... right here," and stepped out.

The white pawed golden female now held the pheasant she'd managed to catch. She nodded and said "I'm fine with that," as she looked at them. "We could try fishing at one of the ponds or the river that's around. That or we could just hunt some squirrels and or rabbit." She looked at the two of them, to see if they had an opinion on this. She then said "Oh...Sasha, you did a really good job out here today."

Cinnamon- m- 5 y- loner for now- Shiba Inu mix- Asexual homoromantic; Bandit- open for SO- took in Maple, wants to maybe adopt more- family not in RP but dad and mom and siblings- Tags: Maple and Bandit/ Trevor and others approaching

The red and lighter male nodded at the other male, and said "I guess. Um...are there other packs around here?" he then asked, curious. "I've only really smelled the pack that's in that abandoned hotel or whatever it is. I haven't actually met them yet, though." He shook his head a bit, curling his tail over then dropping it down again. He then nodded as the other spoke of it being loners faults too. "Yeah...maybe we just shouldn't go over there, there's lots of land that isn't theirs. I...don't know if I want to...I want to stay with you," he said. He then squeaked and stared down at his paws in mortification. What...what did he just...why had he said it that way?!

Maple- m- 1 y- loner for now- Tibetan Mastiff Anatolian Shepherd terrier (?) Aussie or Cattle dog- Asexual homoromantic; Trevor- SO when older- would adopt pups- Cinnamon took him in six to eight months ago- Tags: Cinnamon and Bandit/ Trevor

The fluffy brownish male tilted his head as he looked at the other two. He nodded and said "Yeah...we definitely should stop just going on their land. Cinnamon is right, there's plenty of land and prey. We don't really need to enter territory of pack dogs," he said. He then tilted his head once more, as he heard what Cinnamon had said. He giggled and said "I think Cinnamon likes you~" then shook his head.

He then twitched, as he smelled scents from somewhere nearby. Were they closer to a pack territory then they'd actually thought they were? He shivered a bit, but he knew he could defend himself from others his age. It was adult dogs he had to worry about, if they got territorial...He stood and began to walk towards the scent. At a closer but still safe distance, he called "Hello...who's out there?"

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me