Free Spirits

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Free Spirits

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:31 am

Créme
Male/ 2 years/ guard/ Creme, chocolate, and white collie/ tags: Enzo and River
Créme focuses on the beta, nodding when he asked if they were ready. “I am” he spoke, his eyes then flicked to River before flicking back. He followed the beta out.

Cadbury
Male/ 5 years/ scout/ Dark brown chow chow-Akita mix/tags: Dakota
Cadbury blushes when his crush was mentioned, “w-what? No!” He said a little bit too quickly. “There’s nothing between us” he adds trying to hide the very obvious fact he liked the other male. He nods, grateful for the change in topic. “Ya, I can come with you to find him” he offers.

Pieces
Male/ 5 years/ Healer/ Light brown and white chow chow-akita mix/ tags: Reese
Pieces shook his head, “I don’t wish to steal food from the pups and mothers. We can wait for the hunters” he replied.

Sugar
Male/ 6 years/ loner/ Silver, black, and white Rottweiler and Beauceron mix/ tags: open
Sugar woke up from the hole in the wall he called home. It was quite large and cozy for a hole. He sniffed around, looking for the scent of food.

Mochi
Male/ 9 months/ trainee/ large white Pyrenees and Samoyed mix/ tags: Apollo
Mochi shrugs, “In my eyes I did nothing wrong” he says, “Why are you so afraid of a little dirt anyways?” He asks, genuinely curious.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:24 am

Enzo
Borzoi - m - beta - 8y - crush (maybe Sugar) - tags: Creme, River
He gave the two one last look, giving a quick look at those other patrols there too as he left the camp in the way he wanted to go. He took a deep breath of the upcoming air, nothing yet "Now then let's be alert, okay?" he said "Even if you already know what to do, it's not hurt to remember it right?" he said flicking his tail a little bit as he walked forward.

Dakota
Belgian sheepdog - f - Guardian - 4y - crush (??) - tags: Cadbury, Trevor
She gave him a little questioning look, then smiled a little bit "Okay, as you say" she said to him with a small playful smirk. She found his resistance kind of cute but didn't say more about it, she didn't want to make him feel too awkward around her. She looked around "Yeah, let's go to see if we can find him and if not, then we will do the patrol together," she said to him.

She looked to the way of the trainee's den, and noticed the sleeping figure of Trevor there "Hey, sleepy head, time to wake up...we're going for a patrol...if you ever want to be a loyal scout you could take the offer" she calledo ut for the younger male dog.

Lorelei
Australian Shepherd- f - Hunter - 4y - crush (??) - tags: Krisp, Wafer, Sasha, Rune
She followed the others, she listened to them and the forest around them. Her ears perked toward the forest when she heard something there. She stopped for a moment to locate where the sound came from. Blinking her ears back and forth when she heard Sasha asking her something "Quiet...I think there is a pheasant rooster with hens..." she called out in a silent voice.

Luna
Finnish Lapphund. border collie mix - f - Pup sitter - 3y - crush (Orion) - tags: Pine, Orion
She looked back at Pine "I already said why, it's too risky for a small dog like you...and when you grow up, you can have as much time you want outside the camp. Your pup only once in your life, so go back to have some fun with the other pups" she said to him with a smile.

She looked to Orion "Of course, go to do your job as a guard, and don't worry about us at all, inside the camp we will be fine in here" she said to the male with a smile. Her eyes turned to look at the pups there and Pine.

Apollo
Mudi - m - Guardian trainee - 1½ - crush (??) - tags: Mochi
He sighed "I am not afraid of it, I just don't like it, who could want to look that...all the way dirty and muddy...and we even use our tongues to clean ourselves... it means we're eating that dirt on our fur," he said to him. He shook his head "Sorry to say buddy, but that's disgusting" he said.

Sasha
Alaskan Klee kai - f - Hunter trainee - 1y - crush (??) - tags: Krisp, Wafer, Lorelei, Rune
She sighed "Well I guess we need to go after the rabbits if we don't find anything better?" she said thoughtfully "I don't mind that though, rabbits are good," she said to them. Her ears perked when Lorelei seemed to stop and looked somewhere "what is..." she said but was shut down by her.

Gizmo
Schipperke - m - pup - 4m - crush (??) - tags: Yin, Charli
He sighed with a shook of his head "I don't know I guess shyness can be different on any dog...maybe she is more shyer around dogs near her age than adult ones?" he said flicking his tail. He looked at Charli "Yeah let's invite her there, it may help my mother and other pup sitters too so she could not try to escape all the time" he said.
__
Bandit
Doberman Pincher - m - Loner - 5y - crush (Cinnamon) - tags: Cinnamon, Maple
He started to enjoy his meal, he ate it fast as he was hungry he noticed to be. Lucky for the two strangers to have their own prey to eat as another way he could likely bite them if they could go after his turkey. He blinked at them "I see...that's good I guess, as I am not in the mood to share..." he said as he kept eating the bird "It's not easy to be a small dog in the wilds you know...it's seems like everything is too big" he said with a sight.

Ginger
Norwegian Lundehund - f - Loner - 2y - crush (Wafer, Nilla) - tags: open (side of the camp, near the entrance)
She walked around more for some reason she could not find any prey, the birds were very alert for some reason. She came to some large rocks there, so she decided to start to circle them to the forest area, but then she got a very fresh scent of many dogs and they were dangerously close. So she froze in her place trying to figure out what to do now, as she felt like going forward could make her walk into those dogs, but then again she was pretty curious. Could she get forward to check the place the dog scent was coming from?
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:57 am

[quote="LunaClaw"]
LUCIFER!!
Male/ 5 years old/ Belgian Malinois/ Loner/ Homosexual/ tags: Anabel, Anastasia

Lucifer was surprised by how bold Anabel was. “Thanksl he replied, dipping his head slightly. “It’s been nice to meet you two” he said, his eyes scanning around.

RIVER!!
Female/ 2 years/Australian Shepherd/ Scout/ Pansexual/ tags: open

River lay near the entrance of the territory, laying against a wall. Her ear twitched every so often at teh activity going around her.

COTTON!!
Male/ 1 years/ Gordon Setter/ Loner/ Homosexual/ tags: open

Cotton emerged from the building he slept in, moving to the alleyway. He didn’t stay in one place too long, else he’d have a higher chance of being caught by the dog catchers.

PINE!!
Female/ 4 months/ Labrador Retriever/ Pup/ Questioning/ Tags: Luna -> Other pups

Pine nods, clearly upset but understood. She looked to the other pups, and approached slowly and hesitantly. She was unsure if they’d allow and want her to join them. She didn’t want to budge in.

RUNE!!
Male/ 3 years/ Bernese Mountain Dog/ Guard/ Demisexual/ Tags: Hunting Group

Rune listened to the others converse but he also had an ear out for any kind of unusual or unfamiliar sound that could pose danger. He blinked, looking around as the group decided what to hunt
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:46 pm

Sugar Cookie- f- 6 y- alpha female- Collie Shepherd looking mix- mate: Chocolate Chip- offspring: Oreo and Nilla but kind of wants more- family: not in RP but dad x mom, older siblings and her own littermates- Tags: family

The lighter creamy female female barked a laugh as she said "That's what I'm trying to do. I don't want to shove at them too hard though...It doesn't seem like just nudging them is working, though." She shook her head a couple times, and let a small sigh escape from herself.

Oreo- m- 2 y- alpha offspring- husky collie shepherd mix- homosexual; Creme- no mate for another year- no pups until then either- Chocolate Chip x Sugar Cookie: Nilla (and him of course)- Tags: family

The dark and white mix twitched his ears and flicked his tail a bit. He moved again, but then soon settled down, as shed stopped nudging them.

Reese- genderfluid- 4 y- Omega- mixed breed- boys; Pieces- mate open- wants to adopt some pups- family not in RP but has a dad, mom, older siblings, Hershey is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: checking on Hershey and the nursery, Pieces

The chocolate and tan semi fluffy dog nodded to him. "Okay...we'll wait then," he said to him, then, without really thinking, leaned over to lick him. He gasped and pulled back quickly, feeling warm and looking away. "S...Sorry," he then quickly apologized to the other male.

Hershey- genderfluid- 4 y- pup sitter- mixed breed- boys; Cadbury- mate open- wants to adopt some pups- family not in RP but has a dad, mom, older siblings, Reese is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: nursery, Reese and Pieces technically

The chocolate and darker semi fluffy dog sighed and shook their head. They sat and watched the others in the nursery, and thought about bringing food over.

Yang- f- 3 y- Mother- Akita Karelian bear dog mix- Pan; Lorelei and Ginger- mate open- pups: Yaro and Leth (open to be played), Yin- family not in RP but has a dad, mom, older siblings and littermates- Tags: pups, nursery, Hershey, Reese technically

The white marked dog turned those blue eyes to the other she dog. She smiled a canine smile, saying "I'm doing fine, how are you? Oh, Yin...he's over there, talking to two of the other pups, and seems to be fine too." She twitched her ears and curled her tail up.

Yin- m- 2 mo- pup- unknown, Akita and Karelian bear dog- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush is Gizmo- way too young- way too young- male x Yang: Yaro and Leth- Tags: nursery (Gizmo and Charli), mom, Hershey, Reese technically

The white pup with the blue and brown eyes looked to Charli and tilted his head a bit. He then looked to the guard leaving the building. He shook his head a couple times. "yeah...we could ask her to play."

He then looked to his crush, and giggled a bit before blinking and silencing himself. He scolded himself, then nodded and said "She could be. Alright...well...I guess Charli can lead, since she suggested it."

Krisp- m- 6 y- hunter- Golden Retriever- bi; Paprika- mate open again- offspring: Wafer, wants more honestly- family not in RP, but has parents (elders) and his littermates- Tags: Wafer/ Sasha, Lorelei, Rune-> Paprika and Nutmeg

The golden male walked ahead of the others, though slowed down. He slowed down when Lorelei mentioned a male pheasant with some females. He nodded and quietly said "Go get them." He'd smelled an unfamiliar canine scent, two of them actually, in the distance. He said "I'm going to go check something out quick." He then headed off towards the scents, crouching low when he heard voices and seeing a female and pup.

Wafer- f- 2 y- hunter- Golden retriever mix- bi; Ginger, Nilla maybe- no mate for a year- no pups for a year as well- Krisp x female, probably has some siblings somewhere, grandparents, aunts and uncles- Tags: Krisp/ Sasha, Lorelei, Rune

The white pawed golden female followed after the others as they walked. She flicked her tail back and forth, and glanced around a bit. When her dad said he needed to check something out, she tilted her head. "Okay...well, we shouldn't follow him, we need to catch this prey."

Cinnamon- m- 5 y- loner for now- Shiba Inu mix- Asexual homoromantic; Bandit- no mate but open for SO- took in Maple, wants to maybe adopt more- family not in RP but dad and mom and siblings- Tags: Maple/ Bandit

The red and lighter male shook his head a couple times, looking at the other. "Hey...I'm not that small...I'm definitely bigger than a corgi or terriers. I don't know about an Australian shepherd though," he said. He then lowered his head to eat the bird, leaving the rabbit for Maple.

Maple- m- 1 y- loner for now- Tibetan Mastiff Anatolian Shepherd terrier (?) Aussie or Cattle dog- Asexual homoromantic; possibly Apollo, Nutmeg- no mate but SO when older- would adopt pups- no known family, but Cinnamon took him in six to eight months ago- Tags: Cinnamon/ Bandit

The fluffy brownish male twitched flopped over ears. Lighter brown eyes looked to the two adults, and he tilted his head a bit. "Yeah...besides, he has me to protect him, because...as you can see, I'm pretty big. Even though I'm still a pup, I'm quite big so...I protect him."

Ana/ Anabel- genderfluid but identifies as male most often- 4 y- Cattle dog Catahoula leopard dog- loner- Boys; Lucifer- open for mate- wants pups a bit but doesn't have to have or adopt them- Anastasia is mom, dad is unknown- Tags: Anastasia/ Lucifer

The handsome but pretty blue (gray) and tan mix yawned. The white minimal marked and dark spotted one was a bit nervous. The blue and brown eyed one nodded to the other, saying "Its nice to meet you too. Um...do you want to come hunting with us, or to the butcher?"

Anastasia- f- 7 y- Catahoula leopard dog- loner but honestly wants to join pack- Pan; open- mate is open again- offspring is Ana but wouldn't mind having more- Tags: Ana/ Lucifer

The pretty blue eyed she dog shook her head a couple times, and sighed. She then nodded, and said "Its nice to meet you as well." When Ana spoke of the hunt and the butcher, she nodded, saying "I wouldn't mind. We go to the butcher since its easier, but if you don't like humans we could just go hunting."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:34 pm

Bump]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:03 pm

Chocolate Chip
[ 7y - m - alpha male - Siberian Husky - mate: Sugar Cookie - tags: family ]

He sighed softly and shook his head in mild amusement at the slumbering offspring. "Well, I suppose we can try a few more nudges... although, I don't think it would hurt to let them sleep in this time," Chip mused. He glanced out of their makeshift den in one of the rooms in the building, seeing the other packmates already roaming around. "Why don't we go see what everyone else is doing? Maybe get something to eat."

Nilla
[ 2y - f - alpha offspring - Husky Collie Shepherd mix - crush: Wafer & Ginger - tags: family ]

She didn't feel the nudging from her mother now that it ended, and she shifted slightly in her sleep.

Orion
[ 3y - m - guard - Puli - crush: Luna - tags: open]

His heart was warmed from Luna's words, although he couldn't help but to remain feeling anxious about her. 'We will be fine here,' Orion recalled her saying. But he wondered if it had an ominous foreshadowing to it... or maybe he was just making things up. The patrols hadn't headed out quite yet, still in the progress of trying to wake a sleeping trainee.

Trevor
[ 10m - m - scout trainee - Newfoundland Alaskan Malamute mix - crush: open - tags: Dakota & Cadbury ]

Although he had been fast asleep, he quickly was awoken by the words of Dakota calling out to him. His ears burned at the mention of being a loyal scout... man, was he doing a bad job so far! How would he ever be a scout now? "Uh, so sorry, ma'am! I'm up and ready now," Trevor proclaimed, jumping to his large paws and shaking his thick pelt. He trotted out of the trainee's den and followed Dakota, dipping his head to Cadbury sheepishly.

Marlee
[ 4y - mtf - pup-sitter - Dogo Argentino - crush: open - tags: Charli, Yang ]

She smiled back at the other dog, her dark brown eyes meeting the other's bright blue ones. "Good, good, I'm glad to hear the both of you are doing well. I've been fine, and I suppose the same of Charli," Marlee commented mildly. In fact, not much had been happening in their lives and she felt it hard to find good topics of conversation.

Charli
[ 3m - f - pup - Bichon Frise Boston Terrier mix - crush: open - tags: Gizmo & Yin, Pine ]

She noticed Yin's odd behavior and cocked her head to one side, but she made no mention. What was that all about? she wondered to herself, yet quickly lost interest at the prospect of making another friend. "Okay! Here I go," Charli barked excitedly and hurried over to the pup still standing by the nursery entrance. Without waiting for a reaction or a greeting from Pine, she immediately began to ramble in rushed sentences. "Hi there! I'm Charli, but I'm pretty sure you know who I am. Y'know, because we live in the same pack. Anyways, those are my friends Gizmo and Yin. I was wondering -- I mean, I guess all of us -- we were wondering if you wanted to play with us?"

Paprika
[ 6y - f - loner - Irish Setter - crush: Krisp - tags: Nutmeg, Krisp ]

She continued through the forest territory, trying to stray further away from the town. Paprika hoped that Nutmeg would stop relying so much on stealing from the humans in town. After all, they were loners for a reason. She inhaled deeply, taking in the scents of the forest and attempting to trace any prey in the area. The two of them needed something to eat. However, she caught a whiff of something completely different... someone different. "Nutmeg, stop!" Paprika barked softly and halted in her steps, her posture solid and stiff. "Who's there?

Nutmeg
[ 1y - m - loner - Lab Setter mix - crush: Maple & Cotton - tags: Paprika, open ]

He was daydreaming about fresh meat from the butcher's when his mother suddenly stopped. Nutmeg bumped into her, nearly toppling over while she stood straight and tall, her hackles on edge. For once, he fell silent. He was afraid of the sudden change in her demeanor, and his eyes scanned the scenery as her voiced barked out.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:43 pm

[Hey Melody, im actually going to have Maple crush on Trevor since they'll probably be closer in age. Do you want to have Trevor crush back on Maple, or should it be one sided for now?

Also doing this since Nutmeg has a crush on Cotton anyway.
I figured it would be fine to change Maple's crush]

Sugar Cookie- f- 6 y- alpha female- Collie Shepherd looking mix- mate: Chocolate Chip- offspring: Oreo and Nilla but kind of wants more- family: not in RP but dad x mom, older siblings and her own littermates- Tags: family

The lighter creamy female female nodded and said "Okay, we'll let them sleep in. They don't really have any jobs to do, like hunting or guarding. Since they're our offspring, the offspring of the alphas." She then climbed out and looked around the room a moment, then shook her head. "Yeah...lets go," she said, heading for the entryway to the room. She couldn't call it a door since none of these rooms had doors on them.

Oreo- m- 2 y- alpha offspring- husky collie shepherd mix- homosexual; Creme- no mate for another year- no pups until then either- Chocolate Chip x Sugar Cookie: Nilla (and him of course)- Tags: family

The dark and white mix twitched his ears and flicked his tail a bit. He didn't move anymore now that the nudging had stopped, but now he began to dream.

Reese- genderfluid- 4 y- Omega- mixed breed- boys; Pieces- mate open- wants to adopt some pups- family not in RP but has a dad, mom, older siblings, Hershey is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: checking on Hershey and the nursery, Pieces

The chocolate and tan semi fluffy dog nodded to him. "Okay...we'll wait then," he said to him, then, without really thinking, leaned over to lick him. He gasped and pulled back quickly, feeling warm and looking away. "S...Sorry," he then quickly apologized to the other male.

Hershey- genderfluid- 4 y- pup sitter- mixed breed- boys; Cadbury- mate open- wants to adopt some pups- family not in RP but has a dad, mom, older siblings, Reese is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: nursery, Reese and Pieces technically

The chocolate and darker semi fluffy dog sighed and shook their head. They sat and watched the others in the nursery, and thought about bringing food over.

Yang- f- 3 y- Mother- Akita Karelian bear dog mix- Pan; Lorelei, maybe Marlee but we'll see- mate open- pups: Yaro and Leth (open to be played), Yin- family not in RP but has a dad, mom, older siblings and littermates- Tags: pups, nursery, Hershey, Reese technically

The white marked dog let her blue eyes stare into the darker eyes of the other she dog. She nodded and said "I'm glad you two have been too." She then looked to where the pups were, watching Charli try to befriend Pine. She barked a laugh, saying "I'm glad they're trying to befriend Pine."

Yin- m- 2 mo- pup- unknown, Akita and Karelian bear dog- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush is Gizmo- way too young- way too young- male x Yang: Yaro and Leth- Tags: nursery (Gizmo and Charli), mom, Hershey, Reese technically

The white pup with the blue and brown eyes looked to his crush, and giggled a bit before blinking and silencing himself. He scolded himself, then nodded and said "She could be."
He then watched as the smaller pup ran off to where Pine was at. He hesitated a moment, looking to where Gizmo was and seeming to wait for him.

Krisp- m- 6 y- hunter- Golden Retriever- bi; Paprika- mate open again- offspring: Wafer, wants more honestly- family not in RP, but has parents (elders) and his littermates- Tags: Wafer/ Sasha, Lorelei, Rune-> Paprika and Nutmeg

The golden male walked ahead of the others, though slowed down. He slowed down when Lorelei mentioned a male pheasant with some females. He nodded and quietly said "Go get them."
(For Queen)

He headed for the scents he'd smelled distantly, nose to the ground. He couldn't quite smell them like this, so then he raised his muzzle. Now he definitely smelled them, and he ran towards them. He then heard a yell, before a questioning voice called to him. He called back "I'm a hunter from the dog pack, who are you?" He knew these two couldn't be from the dog pack, which meant they must be loners.

Wafer- f- 2 y- hunter- Golden retriever mix- bi; Ginger, Nilla- no mate for a year- no pups for a year as well- Krisp x female, probably has some siblings somewhere, grandparents, aunts and uncles- Tags: Krisp/ Sasha, Lorelei, Rune

The white pawed golden female followed after the others as they walked. She flicked her tail back and forth, and glanced around a bit. When her dad said he needed to check something out, she tilted her head. "Okay...well, we shouldn't follow him, we need to catch this prey."

Cinnamon- m- 5 y- loner for now- Shiba Inu mix- Asexual homoromantic; Bandit- no mate but open for SO- took in Maple, wants to maybe adopt more- family not in RP but dad and mom and siblings- Tags: Maple/ Bandit

The red and lighter male shook his head a couple times, looking at the other. "Hey...I'm not that small...I'm definitely bigger than a corgi or terriers. I don't know about an Australian shepherd though," he said. He then lowered his head to eat the bird, leaving the rabbit for Maple.

Maple- m- 1 y- loner for now- Tibetan Mastiff Anatolian Shepherd terrier (?) Aussie or Cattle dog- Asexual homoromantic; possibly Apollo, definitely Trevor- no mate but SO when older- would adopt pups- Cinnamon took him in six to eight months ago- Tags: Cinnamon/ Bandit

The fluffy brownish male twitched flopped over ears. Lighter brown eyes looked to the two adults, and he tilted his head a bit. "Yeah...besides, he has me to protect him, because...as you can see, I'm pretty big. Even though I'm still a pup, I'm quite big so...I protect him."

Ana/ Anabel- genderfluid but identifies as male most often- 4 y- Cattle dog Catahoula leopard dog- loner- Boys; Lucifer- open for mate- wants pups a bit but doesn't have to have or adopt them- Anastasia is mom, dad is unknown- Tags: Anastasia/ Lucifer

The handsome but pretty blue (gray) and tan mix yawned. The white minimal marked and dark spotted one was a bit nervous. The blue and brown eyed one nodded to the other, saying "Its nice to meet you too. Um...do you want to come hunting with us, or to the butcher?"

Anastasia- f- 7 y- Catahoula leopard dog- loner but honestly wants to join pack- Pan; open- mate is open again- offspring is Ana but wouldn't mind having more- Tags: Ana/ Lucifer

The pretty blue eyed she dog shook her head a couple times, and sighed. She then nodded, and said "Its nice to meet you as well." When Ana spoke of the hunt and the butcher, she nodded, saying "I wouldn't mind. We go to the butcher since its easier, but if you don't like humans we could just go hunting."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:00 pm

Créme
Male/ 2 years/ guard/ Creme, chocolate, and white collie/ tags: Enzo and River
Créme nods as the beta spoke. His ears moved, trying to pick up on any sounds as the trio walked. He sniffed the air as well. He was on the look out for any danger.

Cadbury
Male/ 5 years/ scout/ Dark brown chow chow-Akita mix/tags: Dakota
Cadbury was glad Dakota decided to drop the subject. He was unsure if he could take anymore questioning of his crush. He smiled as the trainee in question woke up. “Morning sleepyhead” Cadbury teased lightly.

Pieces
Male/ 5 years/ Healer/ Light brown and white chow chow-akita mix/ tags: Reese
Pieces wasn’t expecting Reese to lick him. It caught him off guard. His body warmed underneath his fur. He shook his head, “no worries. It’s okay” he replied, trying to ignore the fast pace of his heart.

Sugar
Male/ 6 years/ loner/ Silver, black, and white Rottweiler and Beauceron mix/ tags: open
Sugar woke up from the hole in the wall he called home. It was quite large and cozy for a hole. He sniffed around, looking for the scent of food.

Mochi
Male/ 9 months/ trainee/ large white Pyrenees and Samoyed mix/ tags: Apollo
Mochi shrugs, “I don’t mind the mud, it dries anyways. Or I just shake it off” He looks down, “though I apologize since you didn’t like it. I didn’t mean to hit you with mud” he adds. He was still covered in mud, but he didn’t care. He normally had mud on him till someone asked him to wash it off.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:53 pm

LUCIFER!!
Male/ 5 years old/ Belgian Malinois/ Loner/ Homosexual/ tags: Anabel, Anastasia

Lucifer looks at the two. "I don't want to be an inconvenience. If you guys don't mind, I could hunt with you. I just don't want to be disturbing your plans".

RIVER!!
Female/ 2 years/Australian Shepherd/ Scout/ Pansexual/ tags: open

River lay near the entrance of the territory, laying against a wall. Her ear twitched every so often at the activity going around her.

COTTON!!
Male/ 1 years/ Gordon Setter/ Loner/ Homosexual/ tags: open

Cotton emerged from the building he slept in, moving to the alleyway. He didn’t stay in one place too long, else he’d have a higher chance of being caught by the dog catchers.

PINE!!
Female/ 4 months/ Labrador Retriever/ Pup/ Questioning/ Tags: Luna -> Other pups

Pine nods, clearly upset but understood. She looked to the other pups, and approached slowly and hesitantly. She was unsure if they’d allow and want her to join them. She didn’t want to budge in.

RUNE!!
Male/ 3 years/ Bernese Mountain Dog/ Guard/ Demisexual/ Tags: Hunting Group

Rune listened to the others converse but he also had an ear out for any kind of unusual or unfamiliar sound that could pose danger. He blinked, looking around as the group decided what to hunt
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:20 am

[Hey Melody, im actually going to have Maple crush on Trevor since they'll probably be closer in age. Do you want to have Trevor crush back on Maple, or should it be one sided for now?

Also doing this since Nutmeg has a crush on Cotton anyway.
I figured it would be fine to change Maple's crush]

The lighter creamy female female nodded and said "Okay, we'll let them sleep in. They don't really have any jobs to do, like hunting or guarding. Since they're our offspring, the offspring of the alphas." She then climbed out and looked around the room a moment, then shook her head. "Yeah...lets go," she said, heading for the entryway to the room. She couldn't call it a door since none of these rooms had doors on them.

The dark and white mix twitched his ears and flicked his tail a bit. He didn't move anymore now that the nudging had stopped, but now he began to dream.

The chocolate and tan semi fluffy dog nodded to him. "I...I'm glad you're not upset, or anything, that I did that." They looked around for a small moment. They then asked "Do you...want to stay here, or go outside and talk or just hang out?"

Yang- f- 3 y- Mother- Akita Karelian bear dog mix- Pan; Lorelei, maybe Marlee but we'll see- mate open- pups: Yaro and Leth (open to be played), Yin- family not in RP but has a dad, mom, older siblings and littermates- Tags: pups, nursery, Hershey, Reese technically

The white marked dog let her blue eyes stare into the darker eyes of the other she dog. She nodded and said "I'm glad you two have been too." She then looked to where the pups were, watching Charli try to befriend Pine. She barked a laugh, saying "I'm glad they're trying to befriend Pine."

The white pup with the blue and brown eyes looked to his crush, and giggled a bit before blinking and silencing himself. He scolded himself, then nodded and said "She could be."
He then watched as the smaller pup ran off to where Pine was at. He hesitated a moment, looking to where Gizmo was and seeming to wait for him.

The golden male walked ahead of the others, though slowed down. He slowed down when Lorelei mentioned a male pheasant with some females. He nodded and quietly said "Go get them."
(For Queen)

He headed for the scents he'd smelled distantly, nose to the ground. He couldn't quite smell them like this, so then he raised his muzzle. Now he definitely smelled them, and he ran towards them. He then heard a yell, before a questioning voice called to him. He called back "I'm a hunter from the dog pack, who are you?" He knew these two couldn't be from the dog pack, which meant they must be loners.

Wafer- f- 2 y- hunter- Golden retriever mix- bi; Ginger, Nilla- no mate for a year- no pups for a year as well- Krisp x female, probably has some siblings somewhere, grandparents, aunts and uncles- Tags: Krisp/ Sasha, Lorelei, Rune

Maple- m- 1 y- loner for now- Tibetan Mastiff Anatolian Shepherd terrier (?) Aussie or Cattle dog- Asexual homoromantic; possibly Apollo, definitely Trevor- no mate but SO when older- would adopt pups- Cinnamon took him in six to eight months ago- Tags: Cinnamon/ Bandit

The handsome but pretty blue (gray) and tan mix giggled. The white minimal marked and dark spotted one nodded. Blue and brown eyes remained focused on the male before them. Ana said "I wouldn't mind if you joined us."

The pretty blue eyed she dog nodded as well. "You weren't really interrupting us. Its more like we probably interrupted you. You can go hunting with us," she said.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me