Street Dogs

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Street Dogs

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sat May 27, 2023 7:26 am

Hiya! Got this idea from someone! I hope you dont mind!

Rules:

All of cs rules
Ask before killing or badly wounding other players characters
No swearing outside of roleplay
No god play
No magic or anything just realistic stuff
No playing other peoples characters

Dog Gang Rules

Follow the leader unless your a rebel
No bloody gore exploitations (That goes for the whole game btw)
Only up to at most 20-25 dogs in each.
Followers may leave to start their own gang
Create a name for each gang so they can be distinguished

And...

Have fun!

You can make your own forum for your characters

I can add one if requested though

also:

Street Dog Gangs are allowed, just make sure to follow the rules!

Characters

Snake Lunarthecat2047

Curly LunarTheCat2047

Cannoli Spiritstar3

Crepe Spiritstar3

Buckeye Spiritstar3

Cream Puff Spiritstar3

Tornado Queen of flames

Fircarro Queen of flames

Tesra Queen of flames

Nein Queen of flames

Gangs

QUEEN OF FLAMES

Leader Tornado

Ficarro

Nein

Tesra
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:23 am, edited 6 times in total.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Street Dogs

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sat May 27, 2023 7:26 am

Reserved space for extras
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sat May 27, 2023 7:27 am

Reserved place for updates and warnings to players

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sat May 27, 2023 7:43 am

Snake
Age 3
Unknown family except for Curly, sister
Pretty rude personality. Thinks the whole place is his and WILL fight to defend it
Has numerous scars all over his body, one over his eye too ,but his eye is fine
Scraggly brown pitbull greman mix with torn ears and yellow eyes.
Patrols the streets commonly

Curly
Age 2 and a half
Unknown exceptf for Snake, brother
Very kind and always willing to help, so shes pretty gullible
Has only one scar: a large bitemark on her side
Skinny tannish brown german shepard with curly fur and light brown eyes
Usally looking for scraps to fill her belly

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 27, 2023 2:58 pm

name
Cannoli
Sexuality
Pan
Crush/ mate
Open (wants a boy)
Family
Crepe is his daughter
Looks
Darker tan Catahoula Leopard dog with white chest, belly, socks, and tail tip. His spots are dark brown, and so are his eyes.
Personality
Kind and caring, paternal, helpful male. However, stubborn, hard headed, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed.
Pups
Crepe, wants more
Other
He's the leader of his family (which is just him and Crepe)

name
Crepe
Sexuality
Bi
Crush/ mate
Snake is crush
Family
Cannoli is the only one known
Looks
Personality
Pups
Other
She really likes food

name
Creampuff
Sexuality
Demi
Crush/mate
Has to bond
Family
Below
Looks
Lighter tan and white husky and a quarter Shepherd, blue brown heterochromia.
Personality
Sweet, gentle, kind, caring female with a heart of gold, and usually happy. However, she's also shy, nervous, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset, and doesn't like being touched on the head without warning.
Pups
Buckeye
Other
She's a good girl.

name
Buckeye
Sexuality
homoromantic (not putting homosexual until he's an adult)
Crush
Open
Family
Creampuff (mom)
Looks
Peanut butter like tan with brown ears, muzzle, Shepherd dots on the cheeks, 'saddle' and brown on tail. His nose, pads, and nails are all darkly colored, and he has the same beautiful heterochromia as his mom, so it's blue and brown, and he also has white toes.
Personality
Sweet, playful, cuddly, intelligent, happy, silly little one. He's also shy, nervous, loud and wild, withdrawn if upset and doesn't like thunder.
Pups
Way too young
Other
He's just a baby.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun May 28, 2023 6:05 pm

All aceppted

We can start now.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon May 29, 2023 2:49 am

Snake

The scruffly wolf prowled the alleyway, His ears twitching for noise of intruders

Curly sniffed her small nose around for any scraps. Garbage? Grunting, she toppled over a giant metal can. Curly went inside. Happily, she noticed a small chicken leg. Grabbing it, she trotted to her home to eat.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 29, 2023 9:18 am

Kay kay

I forgot to finish Crepe's form...whoops)

Cannoli- m- 6 y- CLD- Pan; open- mate: open for a boy- Crepe, wants more- leader of his family (just him and Crepe)- kind, caring, paternal, helpful; stubborn, hard headed, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Crepe/ open

The darker tan male licked at his white chest and belly. He raised a white socked leg to stare at it, then pawed the ground. The white tipped tail flicked a bit as brown eyes looked to his daughter. The dark brown spotted one then began to run down the street.

Crepe- f- 3 y- Catahoula Shepherd- bi; Snake- open for mate- wants some pups- Cannoli is her father- really likes food- kind, caring, maternal, helpful, silly, playful; stubborn, hard headed, wild, loud, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Cannoli/ open

The tan and white female twitched her brown nose, catching scents. Half flop ears perked a bit, and she wagged her tail. The brown eyed one barked to her father. She then ran after him, as he began to run down the street now.

Creampuff- f- 4 y- husky and quarter Shepherd- Demi; has to bond- has to bond- son Buckeye- good girl- sweet, gentle, kind, caring, heart of gold, usually happy; shy, nervous, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset, don't touch on head without warning- Tags: Buckeye/open

The lighter tan and white female flicked her tail then curled it over. Blue brown heterochromatic eyes looked to her little son. She smiled a canine smile at him. She then twitched her ears, walking along down the street and barking to him.

Buckeye- m- 4 months- Shepherd husky- homoromantic; open- way too young- way too young- Creampuff is mom- he's just a baby- sweet, playful, cuddly, intelligent, happy, silly; shy, nervous, loud, wild, withdrawn if upset, doesn't like under- Tags: Creampuff/ open

The little peanut butter like tan one twitched brown ears, pawing at his brown muzzle. He then barked at his mama, brown and tan tail wagging. There were dots upon his cheeks and a 'saddle' on his back. Blue brown heterochromatic eyes looked around. He raised a white toed paw. He licked at it a bit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue May 30, 2023 10:45 am

Snake

He approached Crepe and Canolli. He showed his teeth. "What are you four doing here?" Snake growled.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 30, 2023 12:15 pm

Cannoli- m- 6 y- CLD- Pan; open- mate: open for a boy- Crepe, wants more- leader of his family (just him and Crepe)- kind, caring, paternal, helpful; stubborn, hard headed, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Crepe/ Snake

The darker tan and white male with dark brown spots growled a bit...He then looked to his daughter, and sighed a bit. She was trying to look non threatening. "We were just running..." he muttered.

Crepe- f- 3 y- Catahoula Shepherd- bi; Snake- open for mate- wants some pups- Cannoli is her father- really likes food- kind, caring, maternal, helpful, silly, playful; stubborn, hard headed, wild, loud, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Cannoli/ Snake

The tan and white female with half flop ears crouched a bit. She was trying to not look threatening, though most females couldn't threaten a male anyway.

Creampuff- f- 4 y- husky and quarter Shepherd- Demi; has to bond- has to bond- son Buckeye- good girl- sweet, gentle, kind, caring, heart of gold, usually happy; shy, nervous, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset, don't touch on head without warning- Tags: Buckeye/open

The lighter tan and white female kept her tail curled. She began to trot now, heterochromatic eyes watching their surroundings.

Buckeye- m- 4 months- Shepherd husky- homoromantic; open- way too young- way too young- Creampuff is mom- he's just a baby- sweet, playful, cuddly, intelligent, happy, silly; shy, nervous, loud, wild, withdrawn if upset, doesn't like under- Tags: Creampuff/ open

The little peanut butter like tan, brown and white one yipped. He wagged as he ran after his mom now.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me