Street Dogs

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Street Dogs

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:20 am

Tesra - female - white shepherd - tags: Boba, (Tornado), Creampuff, Buckeye

She flicked her ears at Ficarro "I am coming, I am coming..." she called back at her. She then looked back at the mother and the two pups "Do he need some improvements? I can find some herbs there, I know some" she asked her eyes scanning Boba who had the most with the Snake.

Nein - male - black shepherd - tags: Ficarro, Cannoli, Crepe

He smiled flicking his black tail "Thanks, you and your father are so nice and fine..." he said to her thoughtfully "Thought why are you two alone? No pack, nobody else than just you two?" he asked her. He flicked his ears 'Well they're not much different for me and Tesra, without Tornado taking us in, we could be alone too...' he thought to himself.

Tornado - male - Leonberger - tags: Creampuff, Buckeye, Boba (Tesra, Ficarro), Cannoli, Creme

He looked at Cannoli thoughtfully "Well, what else could we do with him, if he can attack a pup he is too risky to join us...he may be still a threat, but a threat we know to be alert when he is close" he said to him. His eyes looked at the other male a little bit "I do want to be around dogs I can trust...and with him around I don't feel safe I don't think anyone here actually does after seeing that" he kept saying.

Ficarro - female - Doberman - tags: Cannoli, Crepe, Nein, Tesra

She lightly rolled her eyes as she looked the Nein and Crepe talking with each other 'How's sweet...' she thought sarcastically. She then turned to Tesra in the distance "Tesra are you coming or not? We're not waiting for too long" she called out to her with a little annoyance.

Ging - female - husky & Alaskan malamute mix - tags: Anni, An, Sara, Sora

She blinked her eyes "Great...more unfamiliar dogs showing up" she said with a sigh. She didn't really mind having more dogs around her, but she was rather skeptical around them at first, she had once trusted a nice dog, who showed up to be something very bad. Her ears flicked a little bit as the thought of her former mate came to her mind, Her relationship with Master was odd, she loved him, but she hated him too. She shook her head and started to walk closer to the younger dogs her eyes looking at the adult female dogs a little bit further "Likely a mother and a pup" she said silently as she studied them "so what's going on now? Who are you two?" she questioned the other two stangers.

Lazuli - male - Shikoku & husky mix - tags: Topaz, Zaeru, An, Sora, Sara (kind of)

He looked at An, then the siblings and the strangers "Well...hmm maybe..." he muttered not really knowing what to say. He started to feel himself little stupid to be alert at everything and question everything. Maybe the fear he had of his former pack was still somewhere deep inside his memories.

Zaeru - female - Czechoslovakian Wolfdog mix - tags: Ging, boys, An, Anni, Sora, Sara (kind of)

She looked at her brother and the two strangers, flattering her ears a little bit in embarrassment as she looked at her brother "I don't think they mean harm..I mean they could've attacked me already If they wanted to do" she said to the other Czechoslovakian wolfdog.

Topaz - male - Czechoslovakian Wolfdog mix - tags: Lazuli, Zaeru, An, Sora, Sara (kind of)

He gave the adult female a snarl "I will protect my sister I have to" he said flicking his tail around as he looked at the two strangers. He looked at Sora "How could I know what you were going to do, Usual run comes before attack" he said to the younger dog, then looked at Zaeru "...true...If you say so..." he said to her with a sigh.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:02 pm

Cannoli- m- 6 y- CLD- Pan; Tornado maybe, Pancake but I don't know his sexuality- mate: open for a boy- Crepe, wants more- leader of his family (just him and Crepe)- kind, caring, paternal, helpful; stubborn, hard headed, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Crepe/ Ficarro and Nein, Tornado, others

the dark brown spotted darker tan and white male nodded at the other. "I guess...we know where he is, but what if he returns at night? When we are all sleeping? He seems like he could be smart enough to think of something like that...Id suggest moving to a different place, maybe finding an abandoned camp or building. We could look for a junkyard or such too. I...don't know if you would all want to leave here. He knows where we are now, though..." he sighed.

Crepe- f- 3 y- Catahoula Shepherd- bi; Snake, Nein- open for mate- wants some pups- Cannoli is her father- really likes food- kind, caring, maternal, helpful, silly, playful; stubborn, hard headed, wild, loud, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Cannoli/ Ficarro and Nein mainly, others

The tan and white female with half flop ears nodded at him. She smiled a canine smile, as she said "Thank you, too. Um...no...my mom, like...we don't know what happened to her. We woke up one day two years ago and she was just...gone, so it's been just us since then."

Creampuff- f- 4 y- husky and quarter Shepherd- Demi; has to bond- has to bond- son Buckeye- good girl- sweet, gentle, kind, caring, heart of gold, usually happy; shy, nervous, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset, don't touch on head without warning- Tags: Buckeye/ Tesra and Boba

The lighter tan and white female watched Boba go off, seeming to find a hidden area. She wanted to check on him, but he'd snapped earlier...She sighed and shook her head a couple times. She grabbed Buckeye before he could decide to follow the other, and jumped up in the back.

She shook her head at the other she dog. "You...if you want to give Boba some herbs or whatever, you could try I guess. Otherwise...we should probably leave him alone for now. I...asked if he was okay earlier and he snapped at me..." she said, quieter.

Buckeye- m- 4 months- Shepherd husky- homoromantic; Boba- way too young- way too young- Creampuff is mom- he's just a baby- sweet, playful, cuddly, intelligent, happy, silly; shy, nervous, loud, wild, withdrawn if upset, doesn't like under- Tags: Creampuff/ Tesra and Boba

The little peanut butter like tan, brown and white one yawned a bit. He shook his head and scolded himself, then went in as well. He watched Boba go off, and moved to follow him. However, his mother soon grabbed him and jumped on the back...and he sighed.

Anni- f- 4 y- Borzoi Nenets herding dog East- European Shepherd East Siberian Laika mix- Bi; Ging- mate open- An is son, wants more pups maybe (adopted ones)- Family not in RP- Tags: An/ Lazuli and Topaz, Ging and Zaeru, Sara and Sora

The bluish green eyed golden and brown dog with some white watched. She nodded to the other female, and sniffed the air a bit. "Yes...definitely not dogs I've met before. Not that...I mean...I don't really remember many dogs I've met. They come and go, we pass each other by, not much to remember." She shook her head a couple times at herself. She then moved closer as well. She stood near her son, and looked at the two other young males as well as Zaeru a moment.

An- m- 1 y 3 mo- unknown mix- not in a pack yet- homosexual; Topaz and Lazuli- too young- too young- Anni is mom or adoptive mom and is the only family he's ever known- Tags: Anni/ Lazuli and Topaz, Ging and Zaeru, Sora and Sara

The bluish green eyed white marked golden one sighed. "Don't antagonize her," he said to Topaz, and then Zaeru was speaking up as well. "She's right, they would have probably been growling and or barking too. Most dogs tend to do that when attacking," he said. He then looked to Lazuli again. He reached out to nose him a bit, then squeaked and pulled back quick.

Sora- genderfluid- 1 y 3 mo- Poodle x Golden- not in a pack yet- pan; Zaeru potentially- too young yet- too young yet- Sara is more than likely mom but also might not actually be- Tags: Sara/ Zaeru and boys, An, Anni and Ging

The brown eyed gray furred one shook their head. "Yeah...listen to the pretty golden and white boy...I wasn't growling or barking. I was just running because I got excited seeing others close to my age." She then looked at Zaeru, saying "Thnak you, for sticking up for me."

Sara- f- 5 y- Golden Retriever- not in a pack yet- Pan; open- mate is also open- Sora is her pup or adopted pup or foster, but she kind of wants more pups- family not in RPa Tags: Sora/ Zaeru and boys, An, Anni and Ging

The golden furred and brown eyed she dog wanted to growl at him. However, he was just a young thing like Sora. She simply sighed and said "Fine, whatever...They weren't going to attack her, though, they just want friends and companions as it's just been me and her a long time."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:39 pm

Boba tunneled further under his bedding, attempting desperately to not let the tears show. He knew they could still hear him. He crawled into a giant flowerpot, and attempting to sleep, ignored the horrifying voices that wanted him dead. Whatever horrors Snake had done to create such a scream that Boba had apparently been the only one to hear, (he means Curly as Snake killed her.) it wasn't his problem. It couldn't be his problem. Shuddering., he pushed himself further down, and didn't open his eyes. These nightmares and horrors wouldn't stop until Snake died. So for now, he had to,grit his teeth and ignore them.

Snake licked his lips, the lifeblood of Curly on his fangs.The scruffy dog nodded, satisfied. The only thing he had to do now was kill Boba. And those other dogs. But...he needed..help, first. And he knew just who to go to.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me