MoonShadow Creek Pack

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

MoonShadow Creek Pack

Postby Seeley » Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:38 pm

Out in a valley, lies a large wolf pack that has adapted to the environment. There are plenty of prey to last them. There is a large waterfall with large boulders around the area, where meetings are held and is also a known spot for a lot to hang out and go for a swim. The pack calls themselves the MoonShadow Creek Pack. They have lived in the valley for as long as they can remember. The season of spring has started and that means many more mouths to feed. Though there are still some lone/rouge wolves roaming around, many which were either banished from other packs or abandoned there from their own kin. It is up to them if they do decide to join the pack or to remain as rouge/lone wolf.

The rules are simple:

1. Whatever the alpha says, goes.
2. If the alpha isn’t around, whatever the beta says goes as long as they have gotten the permission from the alpha beforehand.

The rules for the roleplay:
1. Follow all CS rules
2. No perfect characters.
3. No god modding
4. Have as many as you can manage.
5. Please post more than 5 sentences per post
6. Please be respectful of others.
7. It’s not a first come first serve for who wants the alpha role; it has to be earned.
8. If any questions, please ask.

Name: Leda
Species: Red wolf
Personality: She’s bubbly, but can be harsh at times. She’s loving and caring, especially to those who are close to her.
History: Leda was born into the pack, but to the former betas of the pack. Her parents Alina and Jesper. They both raised her and trained her into the wolf she is now. She fell in love with the alpha’s son Zane and soon ended up having pups. Sadly she lost all but two. Her daughter whom she named after her mother, Alina and her son Jarek. Then she found out that her beloved was not as faithful to her as she thought. Which angered her but she didn’t want the pups to see how she would react. Instead she watched her former beloved be banished from the pack because of his actions. And in return, his father had offered her to become the next alpha since he was getting too old and she had two offspring that carried the alpha bloodline.
Pelt color: reddish in color, almost like a copper red; short fur with yellowish eyes
Mate: None; she is still healing from the betrayal of her past love.
Crush: none
Pups: Alina and Jarek
Other: none

Name: Jarek
Species: red wolf x timber wolf
Personality: He’s more reserved than his sister. He’s more quiet and keeps to himself most of the time.
History: He was born into the pack, his mother Leda and his father whom he doesn’t remember, since his father left when he was just a pup. Though he saw how much it hurt his mother. And so he vowed to make sure that he would never be like that and to make sure to be the best fighter he could be. He proved his worth as a fighter and soon became leader of the fighters.
Pelt: looks more like his father, but has the shorter coat like his mother. Has the same eyes as her.
Mate: not really
Crush: not really but open
Pups: maybe but for now no

Name: Alina
Personality: She’s more outgoing than her brother. She’s more like her mother. Soft, loving, caring but also harsh if need be.
Species: red wolf x timber wolf
History: read her brother and mother’s history
Pelt: She looks almost exactly like her mother. From the pelt color to the eyes. Even the same fur length.
Mate: None
Crush: none open
Pups: someday
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MoonShadow Creek Pack

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:37 am

Name:
Shiranui
Species:
Arctic wolf
Personality:
A just and fair wolf, they are kind and caring, good and true. They are wise and good at telling stories, intelligent and loyal. They love to be around others, though value being able to be alone at times too. They are cuddly and happy usually. However, they can be stubborn, hard headed, wild and loud. They have bouts of nerves and anxiety. They can seem cold if angered, and be withdrawn if upset. They don't really like conflicts and can get jumpy...but will also step in to help family and friends.
History:
This elderly one was born nine years ago and doesn't really remember the parents or family. They just know they've been around a long time. They grew up and joined this pack at three years old. This was after finding and taking Ammy in. They've had a good and rich life. They're happy now how they are.
Pelt color:
White with dark nose, paw pads, as well as nails. Blue beautiful eyes that may have brown mixed in (sectoral).
Elder
Mate:
Nope
Crush:
Nope
Pups:
Ammy technically is
Other:
Yes, I'm using these names again

Name:
Amaterasu
Species:
Arctic wolf
Personality:
a just and fair she wolf with kindness and compassion. She caring, friendly, playful, and has a heart of gold in her. She's intelligent, loyal, will listen to problems and is a shoulder to lean on. She loves pups, stories, helping others, and being useful. She can be wild and loud, is stubborn and hard headed. She doesn't always listen...and can seem aloof if irritated. It's hard to irritate or anger her, but she can seem cold if angered. She can also be withdrawn if upset.
History:
Born six years ago, she's in her mid life now (I believe. Wolves don't live long in the wild...ten to twelve years I believe.) She was found by Shiranui when she was four to five months old. They took her in and raised her, taught her and loved her. She grew and learned well. She met her mate and had offspring.
Pelt:
Looks like Shiranui, despite being adopted. She's average height for a female and slender.
Fighter (works better for her then hunter)
Mate:
Oki (anyone want to play him?)
Crush:
Nope
Pups:
Chibi and Dark Sun, Amaya, pregnant with Ogina and Oka and Yatagarasu
Other:
She's pregnant again, and didn't mean to have any of these pups so close together...She loves them all, though.

Name:
Dark Sun
Species:
Gray wolf (black phase or regular) x Arctic wolf
Personality:
His personality is more negative than anything...wild, loud, stubborn, cold. He's also easy to annoy and anger, and can be cruel with his words at times, but secretly cares. He loves his family, is loyal to the pack, and intelligent. However, he'll lash out if angered or annoyed. He'll seem cold if angered, and aloof if annoyed. He does have a soft side, though. He only lets certain wolves see this side of him. One day, if he actually gets a mate or adopts pups, they'll see it, but that's a big if.
History:
Born two years ago to his father and mother. Chibi is his twin, and he now has Amaya, and triplet siblings on the way. He became a fighter for this pack. Despite his personality being so negative, he actually cares for his family and the pack.
Pelt:
He's a black phase young male with ambery eyes that almost look red. That's all there is to him.
Fighter
Mate:
Nope
Crush:
Maybe Jarek but I don't know his sexuality
Pups:
X
Other:
Chibi is his twin, Oki and Ammy are his parents, Amaya and the others are his younger siblings.
Someone can play Chibi if they want, but PM me please.

Name:
Amaya
Species:
Gray wolf x Arctic wolf
Personality:
Her personality is very much like her mother, but she's also boisterous and silly. Other than that, it's basically her mother's traits. She also doesn't listen well yet...and isn't really a shoulder to lean on yet. When she's older she will be, though. The negative traits are all the same as well. However, add to that shyness and nerves.
History:
Born a year ago to her father and mother. Has two older brothers, and will soon have younger siblings.
Pelt:
Looks just like her mother and adoptive grandparent, except she had heterochromatic eyes. Her eyes are one ambery and one blue. Other than that, she looks exactly like them. She's still smaller and slender, but is growing a bit.
Trainee? Otherwise hunter
Mate:
Too young
Crush:
Open
Pups:
Too young
Other:
Excited for the triplets to be born.
She loves her parents quite a bit.

Name:
Jess
Species:
Red wolf? More like a desert wolf
Personality:
Silly, playful, intelligent, and loyal are some ways to describe her. They're also shy, nervous, anxious and head shy...They like stories and making them up, cuddles and even water. They can be fiery, stubborn, hard headed, and don't always listen...They're friendly, usually happy, love food, and like pups a lot. However, they can wild, loud, withdrawn if upset and seemingly cold if angered...They try their best, try to help others, are a shoulder to lean on and like being around others. They're scared of bees and thunder...and she can be irritable and aloof...
History:
Born two years ago to their father and mother. They have two older siblings and two younger ones.
Pelt:
Medium length red fur with darker ears and tail tip, a darker reddish or brown, white jaw and toes and on the chest. Eyes are also brown in color. They are average height for what they are, but also slender. That's all there is to them, aside from dark nose, and mixed colored nails/pads.
Hunter
Mate:
At three
Crush:
Chibi
Pups:
At three or older
Other:
Hasn't told Chibi yet that she likes him.
Family exists but are NPCs.

-I'm going to post a form for Yatagarasu when the pups are born-

Last bumped by Spiritstar3 on Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:37 am.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me