Street Dog Life

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Street Dog Life

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:02 pm

Ash- m- 4 y- Inuit Eskimo dog mix- crush: Mavis- mate: open for boys- will have to adopt- Bluebell is sister, Asha and Maple are niece and nephew- parents not in RP but they exist- Tags: Bluebell and pups/ Natasha and Mavis

The blue and brown eyed dark marked white smaller one yawned. He sighed and shook his head, lying on the bed. He stretched out and moved his legs a bit, then stopped doing so. He flicked his tail and twitched his ears, then yawned once more.

Bluebell- f- 4 y- Inuit Eskimo dog- crush: Mavis- mate: open again- pups: Asha and Maple, wants more in the future- Ash is her brother- parents aren't in RP but they exist- Tags: Ash, Asha and Maple/ Natasha and Mavis

The blue eyed blue (gray) and white female sighed as she listened to him. "I'm sorry to hear that..." she said to him. "They shouldn't have treated you bad, but...I'm glad you liked the bed," she said. She glanced to her pups and smiled a canine smile.

Asha- f- 2 months- Inuit Eskimo dog mix- bi; Bella- way too young- way too young- Bya x Bluebell: Maple- Ash is her uncle- grandparents aren't in RP but they exist- Tags: family/ Natasha and Mavis

The pretty little silvery and high white pup yawned a bit. She laid on her brother, cuddling him.

Maple- m- 2 months- Inuit Eskimo dog mix- homosexual; open- way too young- way too young- Bya x Bluebell: Asha- Ash is his uncle- grandparents not in RP but they exist- Tags: family/ Natasha and Mavis

The smaller and slender brown pup flicked his white tipped tail. He whined and struggled, then sighed and settled.

Stella (Star)- f- 4 y- unknown mix- crush: maybe Rusty but also open- mate: Darkmoon (former), open- pups: Galaxy, Etoile, Lunar- family not in RP, but has parents, older siblings and littermates- Tags: X (will tag Ollie and Bella maybe, or Rusty)

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and hard headed female yawned. Blue eyes looked to her pups, and the golden and white female smiled a canine smile. She flicked her tail, pawing at one flipped over ear. She then glanced around, and began to walk, nudging the pups.

Galaxy- f- 2 months- Shepherd x unknown mix- crush: open (puppy love)- way too young- way too young- Darkmoon x Stella: (Galaxy), Etoile, Lunar- grandparents and others not in RP, but they exist- Tags: family, will tag same as mom

The kind and friendly, but wild and loud pup yawned a bit. The blue eyed dark and white pup sniffed the air a bit. One ear was up and perked a bit, the other flopped over. She barked and nipped at Etoile, whom was bigger than her, then ran after mom.

Etoile- m- 2 months- Shepherd x unknown mix- crush: open (puppy love, and only boys)- way too young- way too young- Darkmoon x Stella: Galaxy, (Etoile), Lunar- same as Galaxy- Tags: family, will tag same as mom

The silly and fun loving but wild and loud golden pup whined a bit. He nipped back at his sister, growling at her... Brown eyes then looked to his mom, as she began to walk. The darker pinkish nosed pup quickly followed his mother and sister.

Lunar- m- 2 months- Shepherd x unknown mix- crush: open (puppy love, and only boys)- way too young- way too young- Darkmoon x Stella: Galaxy, Etoile, (Lunar)- same as Galaxy- Tags: family, will tag same as his mom

The sweet and gentle, but nervous and shy gray and white pup sighed a bit. The smaller male watched his bigger siblings nip each other. He shook his head at them, dark nose sniffing the air. The blue and brown eyed pup then ran after his family.

(Lol, Furry, there's four of them actually I think. Shiranui, Ammy, Chibi, and Dark Sun)

Shiranui- agender- 7 y- Wolfdog looking mix- crush: Finn- mate: open for boys- pups: wants more honestly- took Ammy in when she was younger- no other family in the RP- Tags: family/ also open for Finn

-above-

Amaterasu- f- 4 y- Wolfdog looking mix (Shepherd husky possibly)- mate: Oki- pups: Chibi and Dark Sun, pregnant with Amaya, will have Ogina and Oka and Yatagarasu in the future if RP gets that far- Shiranui adopted her- Tags: family

-above-

Dark Sun- m- 1 y- mixed breed- crush: maybe- mate: no- SO: too young- pups: might adopt in the future- Oki x Ammy: Chibi; Amaya; others way in future- Shiranui is adoptive grandparent- Tags: family

-above-

Jess- genderfluid- 1 y- Golden Retriever mix (German, Russian, and Irish breeds among others)- crush: Chibi- mate: too young- pups: too young- family are NPCs but please don't play them- Tags: (NPC family) Shiranui and others

-above-[/quote]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:19 pm

Teddy - male - adult - Mastiff - tags: open
He ate the hamburger, licking his lips he decided which path to make this time to get some more food to eat. He walked into a road there, trying to find a place to cross it and when he did find it, he saw something in a ditch next to the road, which seemed furry, but didn't really move so he decided to take a look. As he got closer he saw a female Shetland Sheepdog there still alive, but unable to move "Hey, do you need help?" he asked as he lowered near the female who looked at him, trying to say something "I don't understand...what are you saying?" he lowered down more to listen the female, only to hear her saying -her pups- He stood up to look around "I don't see any pups..." he said as he looked down the female once again, who said the same words again, this time her voice seemed to falter away "hey...do..." he was able to say, but too late as the female stopped breathing. He looked at the fallen female dog for a moment in silence when he growled a little bit when a monster run past the road only a fox length away from him 'Humans and their stupid toys...' he growled as he lowered his head to the female's body, even if he didn't know who she was he felt sorry for her "Don't worry I will find your pups, I promise..." he said to her.

Stella - female - young - Maltese - tags: Mavis, Natasha, Ash, and the family
She left the nice area of the city and walked to the sides of the city, near the forest. She learned that the city was mostly safe in the late evening or early morning, when the humans started to wake up and move around she moved out of the city to the forest area. Yawning she thought she could look for a place to stay, but as she didn't really have a home she stays every day at a different place. She was being mostly alone so company could be nice, but so far she didn't meet anyone who could want her near them. She almost walked past an abandoned-looking house there, but noticed it on time 'That's perfect' she thought as she walked over to the building, peeking her head at the broken door, but then flattered her ears as she pretty much heard some voices there, but didn't see anyone "...helloo...ghosts..." she called out with an unsure shaking voice "don't mind me..." she continued, not really knowing why did he speak with ghosts.

Rusty - male - adult - American Foxhound - tags: open
He managed to catch a vole or two, and he wanted to catch more, but a loud voice of yelling humans and their noisy tools got his attention. It was still faint, but he felt like it was getting closer and closer. He perked his ears to the voices in alert, but when he saw smoke coming the way his family was, made him forget his voles and run toward the hay barn they lived at. He could hear the loud voice of the human's noisy tools there and the smoke there as he was getting closer. He stopped at the forest line with shock when he saw that the hay barn was on fire and the humans were almost dancing around it with their toys (motorbikes), laughing and having fun. He felt like his heart broke when he looked at the fire, but he wanted to be positive, his mate was not stupid, maybe she and their pups left the hay barn in time. He walked around the barn, trying to find any possible tracks for his family there, but the smoke and exhaust were too strong here for him to scent anything except them.

Blue - male - adult - Bluetick Coonhound - tags: Enya
He run as fast as he could with the steak in his mouth, he managed to look behind him if the shopkeeper was still on his tail or not. He did a fast turn to a somewhat narrow alley there when he run into something, making him roll to his side and dropped the steak in his mouth "Uh..wha...eh...hello..." he shook his head as he looked who he was run into. He felt rather embarrassed that he was running into another dog "...I didn't mean to run you over..." he said with an awkward look on his face.

Ollie - male - pup - Bernese mountain dog - tags: open
He hides himself in some kind of a hole he could find in panic as the humans were coming closer. He felt like he didn't breathe for a moment when the noisy voices of the humans and their scare toys seemed to faint away. He took a deep breath when he thought that the danger was gone now, peeking around he saw that the place seemed to be safe now, but he saw that the little place Bella and her family used as their home was down "Stay here...I will be back soon" he told the scared pup before got to the place, looking for Bella's sibling who was with her earlier but could not find them anywhere. He got into a little panic as he didn't find the other pup and their mother was still gone.

Bella - female - pup - Shetland Sheepdog - tags: open
She stayed there with the Bernese pup, shaking in fear as they were hiding from those mean humans around. She got to the corner of their hiding place giving the male pup a nod when he tell her to wait there when he go to look around at the damage those humans did to their home. The forest was very silent at the moment, not even birds were singing anywhere, which calmed her a little bit as she know the humans were gone now, but it worried her too that she didn't know where her sibling was.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:21 am

|| Enya || Female || 4 || Tagged: Blue ||

The female Beauceron wasn’t paying much attention when she felt someone run into her, causing her to stumble a bit from the impact. Shaking her head, Enya blinked her eyes before glancing over to see who or what ran her over. ”Oh no need to apologize. It’s alright, as long as neither one of us are hurt. What were you running from?” she asked even though it was probably none of her business but she was curious about it.

|| Natasha || Pharaoh Hound || Female || Tagged: Mavis and others ||

The slender female instantly lifted her head at the sound of someone talking. A low growl followed along with the words she spoke, “We aren’t ghosts but who goes there?” and jumped off the bed to go check out what it was. Meanwhile Macis was about to respond to the female but noticed Natasha getting defensive. He was about to join her but thought better of it since Natasha could handle herself and if needed, she would call for help.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:37 pm

Ash- m- 4 y- Inuit Eskimo dog mix- crush: Mavis- mate: open for boys- will have to adopt- Bluebell is sister, Asha and Maple are niece and nephew- parents not in RP but they exist- Tags: Bluebell and pups/ Natasha and Mavis, Stella

The blue and brown eyed dark marked white smaller one closed his eyes. He began to drift off, though shivered a bit. He then jerked as he heard a voice calling out...Sleepily, he called to Natasha "It...sounds like a pup," as the voice sounded young. He then yawned and sighed. He shook his head a couple times.

Bluebell- f- 4 y- Inuit Eskimo dog- crush: Mavis- mate: open again- pups: Asha and Maple, wants more in the future- Ash is her brother- parents aren't in RP but they exist- Tags: Ash, Asha and Maple/ Natasha and Mavis, Stella

The blue eyed blue (gray) and white female looked to her brother a moment. She barked a laugh, then shook her head. She glanced over towards where the voice came from. She followed after Natasha, saying "If Ash is right, and this is a pup, you have to be gentle."

Asha- f- 2 months- Inuit Eskimo dog mix- bi; Bella- way too young- way too young- Bya x Bluebell: Maple- Ash is her uncle- grandparents aren't in RP but they exist- Tags: family/ Natasha and Mavis, Stella

The pretty little silvery and high white pup continued to cuddle her brother. However, she heard the sound of the pup.

Maple- m- 2 months- Inuit Eskimo dog mix- homosexual; open- way too young- way too young- Bya x Bluebell: Asha- Ash is his uncle- grandparents not in RP but they exist- Tags: family/ Natasha and Mavis, Stella

The smaller and slender brown pup flicked his white tipped tail. He looked up as he heard the voice as well...

(Seeley: whoops, there's two Stellas...also ended up raising the three Stella's pups ages, just by two months, so now they're four months old)

Stella (Star)- f- 4 y- unknown mix- crush: maybe Rusty but also open- mate: Darkmoon (former), open- pups: Galaxy, Etoile, Lunar- family not in RP, but has parents, older siblings and littermates- Tags: pups/ Ollie

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and hard headed female yawned. Blue eyes looked around, and she walked. She nudged her pups, then began to run. She didn't run fast, so they could keep up, and she soon stumbled upon another pup...She saw he was a Bernese Mountain dog pup. She asked "What are you looking for?"

Galaxy- f- 4 months- Shepherd x unknown mix- crush: open (puppy love)- way too young- way too young- Darkmoon x Stella: (Galaxy), Etoile, Lunar- grandparents and others not in RP, but they exist- Tags: family, same as mom

The blue eyed dark and white pup sniffed the air a bit. One ear was up and perked a bit, the other flopped over. She ran after mom, and stumbled to a halt when she saw the other pup...She stared at him, as her mom questioned what he was doing.

Etoile- m- 4 months- Shepherd x unknown mix- crush: Ollie possibly- way too young- way too young- Darkmoon x Stella: Galaxy, (Etoile), Lunar- same as Galaxy- Tags: family, same as mom

The silly and fun loving but wild and loud golden pup yawned a bit. Brown eyes focused on the male pup as they came up to him. He sat and watched the pup, as mama spoke to the pup. He tilted his head a bit as they waited to hear the answer.

Lunar- m- 4 months- Shepherd x unknown mix- crush: Ollie possibly- way too young- way too young- Darkmoon x Stella: Galaxy, Etoile, (Lunar)- same as Galaxy- Tags: family, same as his mom

The sweet and gentle, but nervous and shy gray and white pup shook his head. The smaller male ran then pulled to a stop. Blue and brown eyes watched the stranger. The other was a pup just like them, but was most certainly bigger than the three of them.

Shiranui- agender- 7 y- Wolfdog looking mix- crush: Finn- mate: open for boys- pups: wants more honestly- took Ammy in when she was younger- no other family in the RP- Tags: family/ also open for Finn

-they and their family are all on previous pages-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:49 am

He ate the hamburger, licking his lips he decided which path to make this time to get some more food to eat. He walked into a road there, trying to find a place to cross it and when he did find it, he saw something in a ditch next to the road, which seemed furry, but didn't really move so he decided to take a look. As he got closer he saw a female Shetland Sheepdog there still alive, but unable to move "Hey, do you need help?" he asked as he lowered near the female who looked at him, trying to say something "I don't understand...what are you saying?" he lowered down more to listen the female, only to hear her saying -her pups- He stood up to look around "I don't see any pups..." he said as he looked down the female once again, who said the same words again, this time her voice seemed to falter away "hey...do..." he was able to say, but too late as the female stopped breathing. He looked at the fallen female dog for a moment in silence when he growled a little bit when a monster run past the road only a fox length away from him 'Humans and their stupid toys...' he growled as he lowered his head to the female's body, even if he didn't know who she was he felt sorry for her "Don't worry I will find your pups, I promise..." he said to her.

She flattered her ears when the dog answered her very stupid question, but as she walked deeper into the abandoned building she started to scent a few dogs, females and males. She was not sure if that was a good thing, as she could be alone there to defend herself if they going to become violent against her. She stopped to move forward, so she could not get too close to the dog she knew to be not so far from her now "I...I am...Stella...Uh, I thought this was empty...I am sorry if I disturbed you anyway...I didn't mean to...I come alone" she decided to say.

He runs in a circle at the burning hay barn, trying to find desperately any scent from his mate or pups, but he finds nothing. He walked a little bit further to the flames and started to bark to the woods nearby trying to get some answers for any of his family, but he heard nothing. Sadly he looked back to the burning hay barn there, but he didn't want to admit the possibilities that either of them didn't get out of the flames in time. He hoped that they could still be somewhere safe and that he will find them, even if it took his whole life to do so.

He took a step backward as he looked at the female dog, who was not angry at him but instead very kind. He shook his head little bit "I am fine, I guess you're too..." he said as he scanned the Beauceron "What I we're running from...well a nasty food guy who wanted his steak back...but I am not going to let him have it... "he said as he was still holding the raw steak on his mouth. He took a little peek behind him just in case, but likely the chaser was given up already, luckily humans were not that fast runners "Why were you here?" he asked out of curiosity.

Ollie - male - pup - Bernese mountain dog - tags: Stella and the pups
He looked over to the female dog, who approved of him now too. He shook his head as he didn't see the Shetland sheepdog mother or sibling with this family. He sighed "A missing pup and a mother who is not back yet..." he responded to her little unsure, but as the mother had pups she could not be a bad one. He looked the way he left the Shetland sheepdog pup to hide then turned to look at the mother again "Did you maybe see a shetland sheepdog female or a young pup?" he asked her "The mother got out for a hunt, but we we're almost run over by those stupid humans and now the other pup vanishes..." he decided to explain.

(the vanished pup he mentioned is not Bella he knows where she is hiding, but her NPC sibling is the one who vanished...will likely stay unfound or dead...Bella's mother is the dog Teddy found near the road)

She stayed at the place she promised to be as long the Bernese pup was back for her and she trusted that he was going to return. She flattered her ears a little bit as she stayed there all alone but activated a little bit when she scented another dog, an adult female dog, wondering if her mother was there too. She peeked out of the little hiding place and saw the Bernese pup, with an adult female and a few pups, sighing sadly as she realized that either of those was not anyone she know.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:54 pm

[Queen: is there a specific history you want for Rusty's pups, or can I just do whatever?
Also, leaving Ash, Bluebell and the pups the same until Seeley posts again]

Ash- m- 4 y- Inuit Eskimo dog mix- crush: Mavis- mate: open for boys- will have to adopt- Bluebell is sister, Asha and Maple are niece and nephew- parents not in RP but they exist- Tags: Bluebell and pups/ Natasha and Mavis, Stella

The blue and brown eyed dark marked white smaller one closed his eyes. He began to drift off, though shivered a bit. He then jerked as he heard a voice calling out...Sleepily, he called to Natasha "It...sounds like a pup," as the voice sounded young. He then yawned and sighed. He shook his head a couple times.

Bluebell- f- 4 y- Inuit Eskimo dog- crush: Mavis- mate: open again- pups: Asha and Maple, wants more in the future- Ash is her brother- parents aren't in RP but they exist- Tags: Ash, Asha and Maple/ Natasha and Mavis, Stella

The blue eyed blue (gray) and white female looked to her brother a moment. She barked a laugh, then shook her head. She glanced over towards where the voice came from. She followed after Natasha, saying "If Ash is right, and this is a pup, you have to be gentle."

Asha- f- 2 months- Inuit Eskimo dog mix- bi; Bella- way too young- way too young- Bya x Bluebell: Maple- Ash is her uncle- grandparents aren't in RP but they exist- Tags: family/ Natasha and Mavis, Stella

The pretty little silvery and high white pup continued to cuddle her brother. However, she heard the sound of the pup.

Maple- m- 2 months- Inuit Eskimo dog mix- homosexual; open- way too young- way too young- Bya x Bluebell: Asha- Ash is his uncle- grandparents not in RP but they exist- Tags: family/ Natasha and Mavis, Stella

The smaller and slender brown pup flicked his white tipped tail. He looked up as he heard the voice as well...

Stella (Star)- f- 4 y- unknown mix- crush: maybe Rusty but also open- mate: Darkmoon (former), open- pups: Galaxy, Etoile, Lunar- family not in RP, but has parents, older siblings and littermates- Tags: pups/ Ollie

Blue eyes looked looked to the pup, and the golden and white female shook her head. "I'm afraid I haven't...but we could help you look. You were already looking for them...Do you want to keep looking?" she asked the Bernese pup. She glanced around a moment, sniffing the air. Some humans were good but some were not, so she could understand why he thought they were stupid. She shook her head again. She then waited to see what he'd say to her question.

Galaxy- f- 4 months- Shepherd x unknown mix- crush: open (puppy love)- way too young- way too young- Darkmoon x Stella: (Galaxy), Etoile, Lunar- grandparents and others not in RP, but they exist- Tags: family, same as mom

The blue eyed dark and white pup one perked and one flop eared pup yawned. She sniffed the air once more. She said "I...don't smell anything around here," as she tried to be helpful. She then glanced to her two brothers, noticing Etoile was watching Ollie a lot.

Etoile- m- 4 months- Shepherd x unknown mix- crush: Ollie possibly- way too young- way too young- Darkmoon x Stella: Galaxy, (Etoile), Lunar- same as Galaxy- Tags: family, same as mom

The silly and fun loving but wild and loud golden pup yawned again. Brown eyes kept looking to the older male pup. He tilted his head, and asked "What's your name?" His mama hadn't actually asked for the name of this pup, and he wanted to know.

Lunar- m- 4 months- Shepherd x unknown mix- crush: Ollie possibly- way too young- way too young- Darkmoon x Stella: Galaxy, Etoile, (Lunar)- same as Galaxy- Tags: family, same as his mom

The smaller gray and white pup sighed. Blue and brown eyes of this pup kept looking to the older male pup a lot too. He noticed how his brother kept looking to him too. He felt a streak of...something, and looked away, thinking his brother has a better chance because he was outgoing.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:48 pm

|| Natasha || Female || Pharaoh Hound || Tagged: mostly everyone ||

The vixen huffed slightly at the comment, letting her audits fold back slightly. Pup or not, she was still going to stand her ground regardless. Hackles still raised, the hound carefully moved forward. She paused only for a moment when the other dog stopped and spoke. Slowly moving her audits forward, Natasha heaved a sigh and spike once more, in a more gentle tone but it was still clear she was uneasy. ”Its alright….I’m Natasha. Come forth into the light so we can see you…..” she spoke. She wasn’t going to let her guard down that easy but she didn’t want to seem like she wanted a problem.

|| Enya || Beauceron || Female || Tagged: Blue ||

She listened to the male carefully before flicking an ear. “I was coming back from picking up some meat that a butcher leaves me on occasion. I was about to head back to my little shelter just across the street.” she replied, and noticed that the male was glancing around for the human that was chasing him. The female didn’t see any human around and honestly most humans wouldn’t dare to cross over to this side at least from what she has noticed. Not sure as to why but she would take it as a good thing for now.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:02 am

(not really much just that they were born with humans, hunters who loved and bred American foxhounds, Rusty and his mate where both foxhounds, so their pups could be as well.)

He did a quiet solo vigil to the female he barely even knew at all, but he felt like every dog could at least be buried so he did so with her. He also took the few different scents out from her, he could smell the pups there and maybe now he could likely find those young ones. He felt like it could be his duty to at least make sure those pups were fine, they could be safe and live on, even after their mother just passed away. He took a scent of the pups not far from the road, smelling some other dogs there too, and the faint scent of humans, their annoying toys, and the scent of fear.

She listens to what the female says, feeling a little unsure about her request to get closer to them to see her. She walked deeper into the building, not much thought, she was a pretty small dog so her chances to survive if they did decide to attack her now were pretty minimal, and speaking of that she didn't know any fighting skills. She heard to conversation between the other dogs behind the Natasha "Are you good ones? Or bad ones? I don't taste good...I think" she decided to say.

He barked and ran around the still-burning hay barn, which only a moment ago was still his and his family's safe place, now it only gave him pain. He was starting to panic as he didn't get answers or didn't see any of his family, his mate could not get far, she could've stayed somewhere nearby, but still far from the fire, if they got out of it on time. He could not run into a burning hay barn either to look as it was fully burning and was dangerously close to the other things near the barn.

He looked at her for a long moment " Leaves you? Does a human actually leave food there to eat? How nice is that, nobody really gave me anything...except throw with a shoe or whatever they can get their hands on..." he said flicking his tail a little bit "So you do live in this streets?" he asked her.

Ollie - male - pup - Bernese mountain dog - tags: Stella and the pups
He nodded to her "Yeah I kind of have to find her...how can I explain to her mother that in a few seconds, I lost one of the pups..." he said his eyes scanning the area they were when the humans came to them earlier "And I think that happening did scare her a lot...it made even me scared..." he said with a sight. His ears flicked to the way of the two pups "...what? Ah...Ollie is the name..." he responded a little distractedly as he was focusing to find the lost pup.

(the vanished pup he mentioned is not Bella he knows where she is hiding, but her NPC sibling is the one who vanished...will likely stay unfound or dead...Bella's mother is the dog Teddy found near the road...Actually thinking of making the missing pup now LOL)

She stayed at the place she promised to be as long the Bernese pup was back for her and she trusted that he was going to return. She flattered her ears a little bit as she stayed there all alone but activated a little bit when she scented another dog, an adult female dog, wondering if her mother was there too. She peeked out of the little hiding place and saw the Bernese pup, with an adult female and a few pups, sighing sadly as she realized that neither of those was anyone she knew.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:52 am

|| Enya || Female || Beauceron || Tagged: Blue ||

”Yea he does. He helped me when I was injured and so he has a soft spot for helping me. He leave out things for me here and there. And yea I actually live not far from here. I was about to head in that direction. What about you?” she asked him. She gave him a glance over now that she was able to. But the female still made sure to be alert since humans could still be around.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:19 pm

[Queen: Kay Kay, I'll make forms after I do this post]

The blue and brown eyed dark marked white smaller one shook his head. He rolled his eyes a bit, as the pup really thought they'd eat her... "Why would a dog eat another dog?" he called to her. They were more likely to go after cats, he shuddered at the thought, or like rabbits or chickens.

The blue eyed blue (gray) and white female sighed but nodded. She watched as a small white pup stepped to where they could see her. "we won't eat you!" she yelped in alarm. She then made a small sound, calming herself. "What's your name, anyway?" she asked. The pup hadn't exactly told them yet.

The pretty little silvery and high white pup stared at the smaller pup. She then shook her head a couple times.

The smaller and slender brown pup flicked his white tipped tail. He stared at the smaller pup as well, but didn't get up.

The blue eyed golden and white female nodded. "Then...we can try and help you find her," she said to the Benese pup. She began to sniff around, trying to catch scent of any pup. At the moment, she was only smelling her three, as well as Ollie. She shook her head a couple times. She then said "Ollie is a very nice name, handsome and all that. My name is Stella, it means star. These are my pups, Galaxy, Etoile, and Lunar who is the youngest though they were technically all born together."

The blue eyed dark and white pup one perked and one flop eared pup nodded. "Yeah, my name is Galaxy!" she said happily. She then said "Well..lol course we were born at the same time. We aren't humans...not that I really know about human babies."

The brown eyed golden pup giggled. He nodded to the older pup, and said "Mama is right, that is a really nice name." He then looked to his sister, and shook his head at that. After that, he looked to his brother, and let out a small sigh.

The smaller gray and white pup nodded. Blue and brown eyes stayed focused on Ollie now, and he nodded to the other. "Yeah...very nice and handsome," he said. He then looked at his brother and let out a small breath...before shaking his head.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me