Street Dog Life

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Street Dog Life

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:44 pm

Ash- m- 4 y- Inuit Eskimo dog mix- crush: Mavis- mate: open for boys- will have to adopt- Bluebell is sister, Asha and Maple are niece and nephew- parents not in RP but they exist- Tags: Bluebell and pups/ Natasha and Mavis

The blue and brown eyed dark marked white smaller one nodded as he listened. He glanced to his sister, then to Natasha and Mavis. "Could we...maybe...stay with you, or at least somewhere nearby? You said you could show us places to find food. Well...sorry, you said something about helping..." He felt embarrassed, as he hadn't been paying that much attention. He'd been focused more on his sister and the pups. Shaking his head, he said "We... don't really have a permanent place to stay, either."

Bluebell- f- 4 y- Inuit Eskimo dog- crush: Mavis- mate: open again- pups: Asha and Maple, wants more in the future- Ash is her brother- parents aren't in RP but they exist- Tags: Ash, Asha and Maple/ Natasha and Mavis

The blue eyed blue (gray) and white female nodded to what Natasha said. "Well...I'm sorry you had to deal with a little dog wanting a fight," she said. She shook her head a couple times. She smiled a canine smile at Mavis, then glanced to the pups. She glanced to her brother, and nodded to what he said. She said "We...have to move around a lot. Humans keep discovering us, and other dogs that aren't afraid to fight. I don't want to put my pups through that," she said.

Asha- f- 2 months- Inuit Eskimo dog mix- bi; Bella- way too young- way too young- Bya x Bluebell: Maple- Ash is her uncle- grandparents aren't in RP but they exist- Tags: family/ Natasha and Mavis

The pretty little silvery and high white pup giggled again. She nodded and said "My mama is bigger too!" and wagged her tail a bit. She ate more of the piece of chicken, then left it. She cared greatly for her twin brother, so she left the rest for him.

Maple- m- 2 months- Inuit Eskimo dog mix- homosexual; open- way too young- way too young- Bya x Bluebell: Asha- Ash is his uncle- grandparents not in RP but they exist- Tags: family/ Natasha and Mavis

The smaller and slender brown pup flicked his white tipped tail. He stared up at the bigger male...then quickly looked away. He watched his sister eat some more chicken. She left the rest for him, and he ran to grab it then ran back over to his mama.

(Lol, Furry, there's four of them actually I think. Shiranui, Ammy, Chibi, and Dark Sun)

Shiranui- agender- 7 y- Wolfdog looking mix- crush: Finn- mate: open for boys- pups: wants more honestly- took Ammy in when she was younger- no other family in the RP- Tags: family/ also open for Finn

The just and caring but aloof (if irritated) and withdrawn (if upset) one glanced around again. The brown eyed white wolf-looking dog flicked their tail. A dark nose sniffed the air a bit, and the mixed nail and pads one yawned. The average height and slender one sighed. They listened as the others talked. They probably should eat...but weren't that hungry right now.

Amaterasu- f- 4 y- Wolfdog looking mix (Shepherd husky possibly)- mate: Oki- pups: Chibi and Dark Sun, pregnant with Amaya, will have Ogina and Oka and Yatagarasu in the future if RP gets that far- Shiranui adopted her- Tags: family

The just and caring but sometimes nervous and shy blue eyed white she dog glanced to her adoptive parent a moment. When they didn't say anything, she grew a bit worried. She sighed and shook her head. She smiled at her sons, then glanced to Oki and said "Of course I'm hungry."

Dark Sun- m- 1 y- mixed breed- crush: maybe- mate: no- SO: too young- pups: might adopt in the future- Oki x Ammy: Chibi; Amaya; others way in future- Shiranui is adoptive grandparent- Tags: family

The dark and cold but intelligent and loyal dark furred ambery eyed one shook his head. He rolled his eyes at his brother...He glanced to the adoptive grandparent a moment. He then looked to his mom, walking over and nosing at her belly a bit. He said "Yeah, dad...she's got an extra mouth to feed." He knew he'd like this pup.

Jess- genderfluid- 1 y- Golden Retriever mix (German, Russian, and Irish breeds among others)- crush: Chibi- mate: too young- pups: too young- family are NPCs but please don't play them- Tags: (NPC family) Shiranui and others

The brown eyed red pup glanced around a bit. She flicked her white tipped tail once more. Half flop ears caught all the sounds. The white marked one glanced around again. The curly/wavy sort of furred medium furred one nuzzled her family. They then headed out of the area. They went in search of Shiranui's family.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:16 am

|| Natasha || Female || Pharaoh Hound || Tagged: Mav and others ||

The female Pharaoh Hound listened to the other dog’s words before glancing at her companion. Mavis shifted his gaze over to her and nodded his head. Natasha thought it over and spoke, “Sure I don’t see why not. We will just have to make room for everyone.” and made her way over to an area that was abandoned. It looked like an abandoned building but still looked like it was sturdy enough for all. She placed her front paws on a wooden frame and put some pressure to it before hearing it snap from under her.

Natasha peered her head in and sniffed around before looking at the others. ”Follow me, it’s safe here. This place will be our new home.” she called out and slipped through the opening. Mavis watched her slip through and he walked his way over but stood by the entrance to make sure that everyone had made it through safely.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:44 pm

Ash- m- 4 y- Inuit Eskimo dog mix- crush: Mavis- mate: open for boys- will have to adopt- Bluebell is sister, Asha and Maple are niece and nephew- parents not in RP but they exist- Tags: Bluebell and pups/ Natasha and Mavis

The blue and brown eyed dark marked white smaller one tilted his head as they walked to a building. He assumed it was where they were staying. However, when Natasha said it would be the new home, then he knew. This wasn't where those two had been staying. He shook his head a couple times. It didn't matter either way, as this was where they'd be staying now. He flicked his tail and perked his ears, happy. He glanced to the attractive male again then quickly away. He had to brush against him a bit to pass through. He felt his fur heat up.

Bluebell- f- 4 y- Inuit Eskimo dog- crush: Mavis- mate: open again- pups: Asha and Maple, wants more in the future- Ash is her brother- parents aren't in RP but they exist- Tags: Ash, Asha and Maple/ Natasha and Mavis

The blue eyed blue (gray) and white female shook her head at her brother. She could sense...something, as he brushed against Mavis. She rolled her eyes a bit, then sighed. She nudged her pups, getting them into the building first. She grabbed the bit of chicken that was left. They hadn't eaten all of it, so she ate the rest. Her belly growled again, but she ignored it. She had to brush against Mavis a bit as well, to get through the opening. Once she was through, she turned to him and smiled, saying "Your turn."

Asha- f- 2 months- Inuit Eskimo dog mix- bi; Bella- way too young- way too young- Bya x Bluebell: Maple- Ash is her uncle- grandparents aren't in RP but they exist- Tags: family/ Natasha and Mavis

The pretty little silvery and high white pup wagged her tail and ran after her mama and uncle. She sighed a bit as she was nudged...She shook her head and hopped through the opening. She ran over to Natasha, then turned around to watch her mama and Mavis.

Maple- m- 2 months- Inuit Eskimo dog mix- homosexual; open- way too young- way too young- Bya x Bluebell: Asha- Ash is his uncle- grandparents not in RP but they exist- Tags: family/ Natasha and Mavis

The smaller and slender brown pup flicked his white tipped tail. He wagged as he was nudged, and he hopped through as well. He yipped and ran a couple inches then stopped. He turned to watch his mama come in, then she turned to Mavis and spoke to him.

(Lol, Furry, there's four of them actually I think. Shiranui, Ammy, Chibi, and Dark Sun)

Shiranui- agender- 7 y- Wolfdog looking mix- crush: Finn- mate: open for boys- pups: wants more honestly- took Ammy in when she was younger- no other family in the RP- Tags: family/ also open for Finn

-above-

Amaterasu- f- 4 y- Wolfdog looking mix (Shepherd husky possibly)- mate: Oki- pups: Chibi and Dark Sun, pregnant with Amaya, will have Ogina and Oka and Yatagarasu in the future if RP gets that far- Shiranui adopted her- Tags: family

-above-

Dark Sun- m- 1 y- mixed breed- crush: maybe- mate: no- SO: too young- pups: might adopt in the future- Oki x Ammy: Chibi; Amaya; others way in future- Shiranui is adoptive grandparent- Tags: family

-above-

Jess- genderfluid- 1 y- Golden Retriever mix (German, Russian, and Irish breeds among others)- crush: Chibi- mate: too young- pups: too young- family are NPCs but please don't play them- Tags: (NPC family) Shiranui and others

-above-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:42 pm

Teddy - male - adult - Mastiff - tags: open
He managed to find an almost untouched hamburger left by humans, he didn't understand why did they waste food to leave behind, but that meant that he could have something to eat. The place he found the hamburger was a very open area and it was only a matter of time before some of the humans moves past it so he took the food and run a more silent place to eat it. The hamburger was a good start for a good meal, but it was not near enough for a large dog like he was, he needed to find something more to eat.

Stella - female - young - Maltese - tags: open
She managed to catch at least two good-sized fishes out of the pond before the humans started to move around the place, so she needed to leave it to get somewhere a safer place to eat them. As she was a pretty small breed those two fishes were enough for her breakfast, but she started to get a little bit bored of the same prey every morning, but she didn't know any better place than the pond and she was a little bit afraid to get out of the paths she knew.

Rusty - male - adult - American Foxhound - tags: open
He wandered around the fields hiding under the long hay and grass, trying to smell of hearing the movements of small mammals, which were moving around there. He mostly wanted to catch rabbits or even some birds, but if he could find those he needed to go for the smaller voles and mice.

Blue - male - adult - Bluetick Coonhound - tags: open
He walked through the streets checking the trash cans here and there when he saw an open door there. It was risky for him to get inside the building, but there sure come a delicious smell of meat and he was so hungry to even think clearly. He decided to take the risk and carefully walked inside the building so far so good, humans voices, but he didn't see the human anywhere, but instead, he saw a plate with two steaks there. Licking his lips he got closer to the table before taking the two steaks to his mouth, but the plate fall to the ground too, and break. The humans heard the noise and come to look, seeing him, as he took his run out of the building, hearing some noise behind him as the human was yelling angrily.

Ollie - male - pup - Bernese mountain dog - tags: open
He stayed there for a moment to think what to do, but after hearing some yelling and banging, looking behind him he saw some group of humans there with their weird toys, which moved as fast as the faster dog ever, those smelly and noisy things. He didn't really like them and tried to avoid them as much as possible, but now they are coming forward so he needed to think fast. The two younger pups were still there and their mother was not returned so he run to the pups took the small shetland shepherd to his jaws and poked the other to hide as he took away to the human's way.

Bella - female - pup - Shetland Sheepdog - tags: open
She was playing with her sibling there when a horrible noise and yells echoed not so far away. She didn't really get time to even get what was going on when she felt the young Bernese too her up and quickly run away to the closing noises. She barked to her sibling there, but she lost sight of her very soon after they found a place to get out of the human's way.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:19 am

|| Natasha || Female || Pharaoh Hound || Tagged: Mavis and others ||

The slender hound made her way through the abandoned place and noticed that there were what appeared to be some couches and even some furniture like beds. But there was definitely enough for everyone. The place felt warm and comfortable. It was definitely better than the cardboard boxes that they were previously sleeping in. ”Well, make yourself at home. There’s enough for everyone.” she spoke and hopped onto a bed that had blankets and pillows. She rolled around in all the blankets and pillows, before shaking herself off and watching as Mavis walked over to a bed that had loveseat at the foot of it. The bed was the perfect size for just him. He plopped down on it and tucked a paw under him and rested his head on his paws.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:35 am

The blue and brown eyed dark marked white smaller one walked across the floor as well. He sniffed around a bit as he did so. He walked over to Mavis and looked at him, sticking his nose near him. He then squeaked and shook his head. He quickly ran over to another bed with blankets and pillows. There was one right next to it, big enough for Bluebell and the pups. Therefore, he barked at her about it. He said "Over here," then jumped up onto the bed he'd picked. There were bean bags at the ends of these two beds. Bean bag chairs, rather, on the floor at the foot of each bed. He jumped down and pawed at the one at his bed. He then jumped back up on the bed and laid down.

The blue eyed blue (gray) and white female watched her brother a moment. She tried not to feel jealous...and shook her head. She then giggled a dog laugh like sound as he ran off. She watched him go over to a bed with a beanbag chair at the foot of it. When he barked to her, she nodded and headed over. She stopped at Mavis' bed, asking "Is it nice?" She noticed it was just big enough for him. She waited for his answer, and watched her pups run over to the other bed, which actually had two beanbag chairs.

The pretty little silvery and high white pup wagged her tail and sniffed around. She gave happy little barks as she did so. She ran after her mother, then watched her speak to Mavis. Asha ran over to Natasha a moment, then chased her brother to the bed with two beanbag chairs.

The smaller and slender brown pup flicked his white tipped tail. He sniffed around as well, then ran after his mama. When she stopped to talk, he continued to run. He yelped as Asha ran at him...and he dove into one of the beanbag chairs.

-above-

-above-

-above-

-above-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:16 am

|| Natasha || Female || Pharaoh Hound || Tagged: Mavis and others ||

She watched from her bed as the fae Bluebell had walked up to Mavis. Thinking nothing of it, she nestled her head in between her paws and heaved a small sigh. Meanwhile Mavis was almost asleep when he heard a voice speak to him. The brute opened his eyes and lifted his head to see the mother in front of him. ”Yes it definitely is. I’ve almost forgotten what it was like to be in a bed….” he said a in deep voice and tucked a paw underneath him.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:34 am

The blue and brown eyed dark marked white smaller one watched his sister. He watched her stop to talk to Mavis, but then she moved on. She still stopped and turned back to the male when he spoke again. Ash sighed...then shook his head. He yawned a bit, then stopped. He was already laying, so he flopped over on his side.

The blue eyed blue (gray) and white female watched her pups, as Maple dove into the one chair. Asha was quick to follow him. "Play nice,, she barked gently to them both. She was walking over to the bed, but Mavis spoke to her so she took pause. She turned to look at him once more, nodding at him. "My pups have never known a bed...not one like these, anyway. We were fortunate enough to find a place with an old dog bed. However, humans found us out there and chased us out..."

The pretty little silvery and high white pup ran after her brother. She watched as he dove into the right side beanbag chair. She barked happily as she jumped in after him. She landed on him, hearing him yelp then whine, but he didn't seem to be hurt.

The smaller and slender brown pup flicked his white tipped tail. He laid in the chair he'd dove into, and watched his sister. She jumped in on top of him, and he yelped and whined. However, he wasn't really hurt, and he sighed as she began to bite at his ears.

-above-

-above-

-above-

-above-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:04 am

Golden and white female with blue eyes and a pink nose and pads. That's all there is to her, except she has flopped over ears. They aren't like Labrador ears. They bend over at the top and lie against her head or the other part of the ear or whatever.
Name:
Stella (Star)
Breed:
Unknown mix
Personality:
Ella is a sweet and gentle female. She's kind, caring, playful, and fun loving. She loves pups, and is a good storyteller. However, she's stubborn and hard headed. She can be wild and loud. She seems cold if angered, is withdrawn if upset, is scared of fire...and headshy.
History:
Born four years ago to a male and female. She was raised with love and care in a house, actually, but then...a fire happened. They all managed to escape, but got separated. She began wandering, met a male, had pups, and is still roaming with them.
Crush:
Open
Mate:
Darkmoon (former, though if someone wants to play him they could)
Pups:
Galaxy, Etoile, Lunar
Other:
Pups below.

Dark pup with white like her mom, and dark nose and mixed pads and nails. She has one up ear and one ear like her mom. That's all there is to her, except she's bigger than Lunar. She's smaller than Etoile, so she's average sized for a female pup.
Name:
Galaxy
Breed:
Shepherd x unknown mix
Personality:
Sweet, silly, gentle, and kind, playful, fun loving, storyteller, likes being around others.
Wild, loud, stubborn and hard headed, withdrawn if upset, seems cold if angered, headshy, aloof if irritated.
History:
Was only born two months ago. Has been with her mom and siblings.
Crush:
Open (puppy love)
Mate:
Way too young
Pups:
Way too young
Other:
Above

Golden like his mom but with no white markings. Their dad is a dark Shepherd (a German or Belgian Shepherd) with brown eyes. Therefore, Etoile has brown eyes like his dad as well. He's average sized for a male pup, with a darker pinkish nose but dark colored pads, and ears look like Galaxy's.
Name:
Etoile
Breed:
Shepherd x unknown mix
Personality:
Silly, sweet, fun loving, cuddly, playful, gentle, kind, caring so far
Stubborn, hard headed, wild, loud, headshy, too quiet at times, withdrawn if upset, nervous at times.
History:
Read Galaxy's.
Crush:
Open (puppy love)
Mate:
Way too young
Pups:
Way too young
Other:
Above

Gray and white male that's on the smaller side. He's smaller even than his sister, and has dark nose and mixed pads and nails. He has the same ears as his siblings, of course. Other than that, there's nothing else to really say, but he has blue brown heterochromia.
Name:
Lunar
Breed:
Shepherd x unknown mix
Personality:
Sweet, gentle, kind, caring, loving, loyal, cuddly, intelligent, playful, loves water
Stubborn, hard headed, wild, loud, nervous, shy, some anxiety, withdrawn if upset, headshy, doesn't like thunder.
History:
Read Galaxy's.
Crush:
open (puppy love)
Mate:
Way too young
Pups:
Way too young
Other:
Above
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:14 am

|| Mavis || Male || Chinook || Tagged: Others ||

The brute listened to what she said and shook his head. ”Humans….I used to trust them till they gave me a good reason not to. I used to have a home but they didn’t treat me well…..But the bed was nice…:” he said as he adjusted himself in the bed and glanced to see that Natasha had fallen asleep.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me